Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Starlight Girl

    "Hahahaha! It's her again!"

    "Pearl mother powder, the famous pearl oyster, a kind of magical creature, individual appearance can breed a strong voice, it is your best assistant to cheer and cheer!"

    "I laughed just now . Little Pearl tweeted at Xin Nuo, Sun Lingxi's pupils were so frightened that her pupils dilated, the camera moved away, and then the camera switched to the roar of Xu Heran's mother!"

    "Director: Help—"

    "It's still you, Little Pearl. "

    Woo woo Nuo Nuo is so beautiful! So beautiful and sassy! My knees softened when she looked at the camera... Woo woo nuo Nuo!"

    "Never disappointed with Xu Heran! Please support the five of us in practice. Born Xu     Heran ! Please vote for our pink pearls~ There will be more pearl dumplings to unlock in the future~"

    "Little Pearl: vote for Xinnuo for me!"

"

    ..."

    In order not to disturb the trainee stage, the barrage in the live broadcast room was not put on the big screen. When the six stages of the trainee were finished, the big screen in the center of the gymnasium stage immediately switched to live broadcast mode.

    Ning Yunfei stepped onto the stage, smiled and waved, "Hello, everyone in the live broadcast room~"

    The audience of Star Girl and Ning Yunfei's fans immediately greeted her with text.

    "Although it's a pity, but now that the six stages are over, all the performances are over, don't you think it's not enough?" Ning Yunfei said with a smile.

    "Yes!" the audience shouted enthusiastically.

    "As the competition went on, more and more girls were eliminated, and the number of stages for performances decreased. Like the last performance, we enjoyed a total of ten stages, and now there are only six. Let everyone go back like this, not to mention the program group, I'm a little embarrassed." Ning Yunfei said with a smile, "So, before everyone votes for our players, I have another good news to announce."

    Backstage, all the trainees pricked up their ears with the audience.

    Ning Yunfei said sternly: "After the voting is over, this stage, the winning team can choose three trainees and have the opportunity to perform on stage alone. The second team can choose two, and the third team can choose two. , choose a trainee."

    "Only six trainees from the top three teams can show themselves." Ning Yunfei's voice fell, and the trainees in the backstage immediately widened their eyes.

    "What? Performing alone?"

    "Is it okay to perform anything, sing and dance?"

    "Wow—sounds great!"

    "Who is it? I don't dare to perform alone..." The

    trainees were smashed by the news I was stunned, happy and excited. While estimating whether I could have the opportunity to perform alone, I was thinking about what to perform in my heart. After thinking about it, many people became even more nervous.

    Performing alone... Surrounded by 10,000 people's eyes, all your strengths and weaknesses are exposed to everyone's eyes.

    "I'm not prepared at all." Xu Heran shook her head, her ponytails swayed, she said with a smile, "If I go, I'll still sing "Xiaguang"?"