Chapter 109

Chapter 109 Xu Jiamu x Cheng Siying [End]

    Xin Nuo remembers the last life, because of the geographical location of Cheng's biological institute, right and wrong technology and peak technology have been fighting for a long time, and the new science and technology park has not been established. How long to tangle.

    Different from her previous life, in this life, Xu Jiamu did not acquire the right or wrong technology, but established a global technology branch in China. She herself also actively cooperated with the Lu Group for the cooperation of the new technology park and often traveled to China for business.

    Xin Nuo has always felt that her rebirth is God's compensation for her, opening up everything in her past and giving her a chance to start over. In the last life, Xing Yujin and Mu Yiye, who caused huge waves in her short life, were severely suppressed by her lover. She only needed to watch from the sidelines. Another fell from a high place, plunged to the ground, and was resisted by everyone.

    As for Ji Yichen, the most difficult person to deal with, after her debut, when her relationship with Xu Heran was getting better and better, she started planning to deal with Ji Yichen. Chen prepared the gift.

    She will live with Xu Heran for the rest of her life, and Xu Heran's relatives are her relatives. In order to establish the science and technology park smoothly, she will make plans for Yichen's joints before the most important node begins.

    Xin Nuo told Xu Heran in the message: "I bought it for investment. I didn't expect to be able to help my sister. I am very happy."

    "Okay." Xu Heran smiled and said to Xin Nuo, "Thank you Nuonuo."

    "Yes . Now, has Miss Cheng returned to the research institute to continue working? Her research is very important, the research institute is so far away from the capital, and they are a group of helpless researchers, so they must pay attention to security." Sinno said.

    Xu Heran smiled and asked: "Okay, but I didn't expect that, Nuonuo, you usually care about these things?"

    "I just wanted to manage money before, I just learned about it, and saw a lot of strange news, such as what a certain company deliberately set fire to compete for competition. Another company's factory, there are commercial spies, and the funniest thing, grabbing the official seal and fighting..." Xin Nuo chuckled, "I can't imagine it."

    "Well, but my sister has already arranged these." Xu Heran told Xin Nuo in a gossip tone, "My sister has been staying in the capital for longer than in Lan Guodu, and I chatted with Xu Jiamu's life assistant, my sister goes to the research institute from time to time to find Sister Siying, hehe... Xin Nuo listened to Xu Heran's smile and couldn't help but said: "

    Didn't you say that the hotel was a misunderstanding before, and that my sister was not with Teacher Cheng?"

    Xu Heran touched his chin, "No, but this posture... Tieshu blooming?

    " Cough." Xin Nuo chuckled, "Sister is Tieshu, what are you, little Tieshu?"

    "I, the king of love, the only pillar of the Xu family who has a partner, the whole family hopes!" Xu Heran said proudly, she thought about it Thinking, bowed his head, "Nuo Nuo, what, let me inquire about the situation first, we must be one step ahead of Xu Jiamu!"

    Xin Nuo asked calmly, "How early do you want?"

    Xu Heran rubbed his chin, "Look at it again."

    She looked at it again, and after a year, Xu Jiamu, Huaguo, Languo, ran on both sides, looking busy and full, except for The job is to go to the Cheng's Institute of Biology and go to the park with Cheng Siying to see the water.