Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Star Girl (Jinjiang alone)

In this live broadcast event, an assistant director of the program team and the five people involved were fired, the live broadcast content that was originally prepared was cancelled, and the performance rankings will be released together with the promotion recording.

    Many trainees who were in the low rankings were determined to find an opportunity to show their trainees in the live broadcast when they heard the bad news. They immediately turned red and scolded Xing Yujin over and over again, vowing that they would never buy any product from the Xing family in this life!

    For these trainees, a few more seconds of footage may be an opportunity to turn around. In their hearts, they hated Xing Yujin's teeth.

    However, because of the confrontation between Xu Heran and Xing Yujin, the picture of the unfamiliar beautiful girl pressing the famous Xing family prince on the ground and rubbing it caused a heated discussion. Many passers-by clicked into the hot search curiously, and became curious about the "Star Girl" program, search and watch .

    The entries of the program group stayed on the hot search in the entertainment section for a whole night, which brought a lot of popularity to the program.

    The director was both happy and tangled. He felt the sluggish atmosphere of the training camp. With a big wave, the current first trainee Lin Weining made a one-day live broadcast in the dormitory with the title of "My Trainee Daily".

    This is longer than the live broadcast of the show. If Lin Weining wants to, all the trainees can appear in front of the camera, even if one person sings a song!

    In addition to the live broadcast, the program team also gave each trainee four hours of mobile phone use time, so that they can talk to their families, communicate with fans online, and canvass for votes.

    The atmosphere of the training camp suddenly changed.

    "Den deng." There

    was a knock on the door, Xu Heran lay on the bed, and shouted loudly, "Please come in!"

    Xin Nuo walked in with his clothes on his arms.

    "Nuo Nuo!" Xu Heran jumped up and said happily, "Why are you here? Didn't you go live with Sister Wei Ning? Many people must want to see you!

    " Put the washed clothes into Xu Heran's closet, take off his shoes, step on the soft carpet, lean against the wall, and let out a breath.

    Huh?

    The alarm bell rang in Xu Heran's heart, and she found that Xinnuo was not quite right.

    "Well, do you want to watch our show? The seventh performance has already been broadcast. I feel that our vote will definitely not be bad!" Xu Heran said in a cheerful tone.

    "I don't want to watch it." Sinora said in a long voice. She put the pearl pillow in her arms and exhaled, "Let me stay with you for a while." In the

    dormitory, only Xu Heran's room did not have a camera.

    Xu Heran hurriedly got off the bed, knelt on the floor, and looked at the girl lying in the gap between the wall and the table. Sinno closed his eyes halfway, his eyelashes quivered uncomfortably, his long black hair spread on the off-white carpet like flowing ink.

    Xu Heran held her cheeks and looked at Xin Nuo gently. She didn't speak, and there was a quiet atmosphere in the room.

    Sinno took a deep breath, made up his mind, and took out his phone from his pocket.