Chapter 116

Chapter 116

    The tip of the dragon's tail lifted up Luo'er's skirt, Luo'er blushed, subconsciously covered the skirt and walked forward, the yellow skirt tinkled, "Boom", and the black lacquered iron pot fell to the ground , kicked up a piece of dust.

    The dragon's wings were half-opened in fright, his head was thrown back, and his blue-purple eyes were wide open. After a while, she stretched out her tail and poked the bottom of the pot with the tip of her tail, and the tip of her silver tail immediately got a stab black.

    "What is this?" The

    dragon was really puzzled. Just when she wanted to touch the iron pot again, her princess, who was clanging all over her body, immediately bent down and fished the iron pot into her arms, and said to the dragon in a hurried tone, "Let's go now?"

    "It's very late."

    Behind him, the soldiers looked up and looked at the noon sun.

    The dragon's tail swung aside, rubbed the black ash on the soldier's commander's clothes, pressed his eyelashes down, and chuckled, "Yes, you are right."

    After she finished speaking, she spread her wings and rushed into the blue sky, curled up The wind weighed down everyone and couldn't lift their heads. Luoer was wondering why the dragon didn't take her away. The silver dragon flying into the blue sky swooped down, wrapped its tail around the girl's waist, and put her on her back.

    The belt around Luo'er's waist was loosened, the ill-fitting skirt fluttered in the wind, the sleeves on her shoulders slid down, revealing her snow-white shoulders, and the things she hid under the skirt were scattered on the dragon's back.     But the girl lying on the dragon could no longer pay attention to these small things. Her black eyes widened for a moment, her mouth opened wide, and she looked at the mountains and rivers under the dragon's wings.     The earth is like a huge and magnificent picture, and Luo Er on the dragon's back feels so small.     "It's so beautiful..." she murmured, her voice falling in the dragon's ears.     The giant dragon raised his jaw while flying: "Yes, I am a beautiful and elegant dragon."     "They all say that."     Luo Er said "Huh", "Who are they?"

    The dragon laughed, and she turned in a circle in the air, making Luo Er scream in fright, hugging her neck tightly, the messy things on the dragon's back fell, and the dragon swooped down and caught what she snatched back. The princess' luggage, but her falling motion didn't stop.

    Luo Er was so frightened that she closed her eyes. She didn't see that a huge magic circle appeared under the giant dragon. The dragon "slammed" into the magic circle     . Shocked by the dragon's falling motion, she slowly floated down from the sky. The good smell calmed Luo'er's anxiety. She heard a hazy voice asking, "Did you bring it back?"     Luo'er opened her eyes carefully.     In front of you is a strange forest. All the flowers in the world seem to grow in this forest. The grass is illuminated by the golden sunlight. The butterflies slowly fly to the thick trees. into clear lake water. Luo Er saw several beautiful girls soaking in the lake water, each of them was impeccably beautiful, with sky blue or emerald eyes, revealing large tracts of snow-white skin, and looked at her curiously.     "This is the princess you chose?"     Among the girls, the one who spoke first spoke again. It was a girl with red hair and a flower crown. She yawned lightly, her white hands resting on the boulder. The upper and lower body jumped up and sat on the boulder, and a long, light blue fish tail surfaced.     Mermaid?     "The Queen asked you to see her." The mermaid said softly, she lay on the boulder, and flicked her tail comfortably, "Come along with your little princess." The     dragon said lazily: "Got it."     She unfolded again Wings, take Lorre to fly.     This time, Luo Er was even more amazed than before. In front of him was an endless golden-green forest. The sun was shining brightly, like a gift from the sun god. There were flocks of flying birds. , The radiant elves flew out of the forest, followed behind the dragon, thousands of elves, chasing the dragon's tail, looked like the light left behind on the dragon's flight path.