Chapter 92

Chapter 92 She and Her

"Miss Xu!"

    "Relax... let go, let go quickly." The

    surrounding bodyguards rushed over and held down the man who was tightly controlled by Xu Heran. The two bodyguards who had just followed Xu Heran rushed over and grabbed Xu Heran's wrist. , break her hand.

    "He has been subdued by you, you can let him go." The bodyguard persuaded, but Xu Heran pressed his knees firmly against the man's waist, the anger in his eyes surged like a tsunami, and his reason was on the verge of collapse.

    She watched the silver knife swipe towards Sinno's face with her own eyes! What if she doesn't respond? How would things have played out if she was a second slower, just a second? What if she loses her strength and doesn't control the man!

    what will happen!

    What will happen to Sinno!

    Xu Heran couldn't breathe for a moment, her eyes were black and white, the shaking bodies of everyone turned into mottled shadows in her eyes, and the noisy sounds around her made her eardrums buzz.

    She looked at her feet, and the faint blood was the blood on the man's face.

    "Crack."

    Xu Heran's hand clenched into a fist, his nails digging into the flesh.

    If everything goes out of control, if the knife scratches Xin Nuo's face, or...

    the consequence is too painful for Xu Heran, she touched her temple a little and jumped with a thud, blood tumbling in her throat, her tone was heavy and her voice was hoarse: " Damn you!"

    "Calm down!" The bodyguard pressed her arm tightly, trying to pull Xu Heran away from the scene. The girl's coat was torn open, and her body was nailed to the ground like a nail. Under her coat, she was wearing a Pink short sleeves, the print on the short sleeves, the silver dragon spreads its wings and raises its head.

    It was printed with cute font "Ooooo", which was twisted because of the movement.

    "Miss Xu!"

    The bodyguards were about to forcefully pull Xu Heran away, when a fragrant wind passed by, and the frowning girl hugged Xu Heran in her arms, pressed her face against her chest, and stroked her hair with her fingers.

    "Be good, Zhuzhu, let's go, let go, be good."

    Xin Nuo said softly, patting Xu Heran's back.

    It was Nono's voice.

    The cool air rushed into her nose, Xu Heran took a deep breath, and slowly exhaled in the smell of Xinnuo. Her arms trembled, her fingers slowly loosened, and she was pulled by Xinnuo and Song Fenghua, and went out under the protection of bodyguards Walk.

    "It's been called to the police, let's get out of here first." The frightened assistants protected the three girls and put them in the car. When she saw someone was taking pictures and recording videos, she frowned even more and contacted Cui immediately. Qi.

    "Bang."

    The moment the car door was closed, Song Fenghua lowered his shoulders, looked at Xin Nuo and Xu Heran, and asked with red eyes, "Are you all right?"

    Xin Nuo knelt on the ground and hugged Xu Heran, the girl lowered her body, Being held by Xin Nuo, his body trembled slightly.

    "It's abominable!" Song Fenghua angrily slapped the seat next to him, tears falling instantly, "How could such a thing happen!"