Chapter 100

Chapter 100 She and Her

    When the professor on the podium announced the end of the get out of class, Xu Heran packed his schoolbag as quickly as possible, jumped from his seat, landed on the ground, and rushed out excitedly.

    Before the students in the classroom could react to what happened, they saw a shadow "whoosh" flying by in the corridor.

    "Xu Zhenzhu, it is forbidden to run and make trouble in the corridor!" Jiang Qiong shouted to catch up.

    "What's the matter?" Xu Heran grabbed Xin Nuo's hand, and the two of them ran while talking.

    Xin Nuo smiled and said, "Just run."

    "Okay!"

    Xu Heran got it instantly, and when he went down the stairs, he looked at Jian Yueyin, who was standing on the next platform with his head raised.

    "Of course!" Jian Yueyin shouted excitedly.

    Xu Heran's legs changed direction instantly.

    "Stop!"

    Xu Heran felt that these people's goals were all of him, and quickly ran out from the side building of the teaching building with Xinnuo.

    "We've got to find the podium," Sinon gasped.

    "The one on the playground?" Xu Heran asked.

    Xin Nuo shook his head, "I don't know, it was arranged in advance by Sister Liu." Understood

    .

    Xu Heran was no longer in a hurry, and walked forward with Xin Nuo. She smiled and said, "Let others find it first, and I will take you to the podium in the end, how about it?"

    "Then you have to ensure that we will stand on the stage in the end. "Sino said with a smile, "Haya is there too."

    That was a little dangerous indeed.

    The two of them walked down the school path with their hands in their pockets. In this program jointly organized by "Do whatever you want" and Jinghua University, the winner will jointly donate one million scholarships to poor children with Jinghua University.

    In the winter, the sky is clear and dry, and the trees on the road are swirling. Although there is a photographer behind him, Xu Heran is inexplicably happy. She lowered her head, looked at Xinnuo whose nose was reddish, and asked with a smile, "Is it cold?"

    Xinnuo raised her head, her dark eyes were cleaner than the sky.

    "It was very hot."

    "Well."

    They walked quietly along the bluestone road full of sycamore trees. When they passed the corner, a few people hugged their arms and squinted at them for some time.

    Xu Heran paused and raised his hand: "Hey~"

    "Xu Zhuzhu! You flower heart bead, I've heard it all. Every day in the school someone brings you flowers, and it's as long as a street!" Jiang Qiong shouted. , "There are still people who check in and take pictures every day!"

    Xu Heran immediately raised his hand: "What! I don't know, don't wrong Pearl!"

    "I saw it." Song Fenghua confirmed, "I took the picture."

    Xu Heran followed Sinno walked over, and a group of people bowed their heads.

    In the photo, bouquets of roses of various colors are placed along the railing of the school, extending out to two meters, and the flowers of the front bouquet can be seen to have withered.