Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Starlight Girl

    "Wow..."

    "Can this be broadcast?"

    Sun Lingxi shook hands frantically, and she blushed for Xu Heran.

    On the other hand, the owner of the event itself looked at the surrounding wolf howling inexplicably, showing an expression of disgust.

    What are you doing, these people.

    Xu Heran shook his head.

    Ning Yunfei covered her mouth with an envelope, her eyes darting around Xu Heran and Xin Nuo. This kind of thing is very common. Looking at the major variety shows, there is no one who does not pull the cp. There are also variety shows that deliberately design love lines, which are a way to improve their reputation. Like she has participated in many shows, male and female bunch of love lines.

    The trainees in the training camp are younger and more beautiful than the other, and they are all of the same sex. They usually hug each other and like to stick together. Fans who like and are good at discovering "love" will be considered as old men. A trainee can pull out a lot of things. The red line is coming.

    These young trainees who haven't really stepped into the entertainment industry, the immaturity and sincerity they inadvertently bring out when they get along with each other are inexplicably moving.

    "Because some of the ten team members were very uncooperative, they didn't inform the program team of the decision until the agreed time." Ning Yunfei shrugged her shoulders and said helplessly, "So we had to use the method of an unknown trainee. ."

    On the screen, the blonde-brown long-haired girl with sizing on her face snapped her fingers and said in a modified accent: "Rock paper scissors!"

    Although other trainees also have blonde-brown hair, all the One can see at a glance who this trainee is.

    The "unknown" trainee covered his face with a "pop".

    Haya got up with a smile and walked forward one after another with Song Fenghua. When passing by Xu Heran, who covered his face and didn't raise his head, Song Fenghua lowered his eyelashes, a smile appeared in his eyes, Haya directly stretched out his hand, "ruthlessly" Rubbing Xu Heran's head.

    "Clever."

    Xu Heran buried his head on Xin Nuo's shoulder and raised his eyelashes carefully.

    The camera is pulled in, and the two tall girls in the shot are standing face to face with calm expressions.

    "Start?" Haya raised her hand and clenched her fist.

    Song Fenghua nodded, his voice flat, "I'll take out the scissors."

    Haya was stunned, and the other trainees showed puzzled expressions on their faces.

    Just before they could react, Song Fenghua immediately shouted: "Rock Scissors—"

    "Cloth."

    With both hands in the air, Song Fenghua hooked the corners of his mouth, smiling close to nothing, "I lost."

    She accepted Raise your own fist.

    Haya looked at her open palm, pondered for two seconds, then suddenly stepped forward and hugged Song Fenghua, whose face was calm and wanted to turn around and return to the team.

    "Thank you." She whispered in Song Fenghua's ear.

    10,000 votes, for Haya, who ranks low, can almost decide "life and death".