Chapter 71

Chapter 71 SGS

    Xin Nuo smiled at Xu Heran.

    The proud little Pearl paused for a moment, then immediately turned to look at her old mother, "Let's go back first."

    Xu Menglan nodded with a smile.

    The car carrying the girls drove to the Haicheng Hotel, where Xu Menglan booked her room early and wanted to celebrate Xu Heran's birthday.

    "Aren't you going home?" Xin Nuo asked Xu Heran, "Why don't you sit with your family?"

    Xu Heran said of course: "Everyone is also a family."

    The few people who have been with her for the exam these days feel that the three days have not been accompanied for nothing. , Even if his face shows disgust or a mocking expression because he refuses to be moved, the emotion in his heart can't be hidden and bubbling out.

    "But they didn't tell me anything and disrupted my plan. I also thought that everyone would stay up all night tonight to celebrate the end of my college entrance examination!" Xu Heran said, "Look at the college entrance examination students, how happy they are after the college entrance examination, not drunk. Is there no return?"

    Sister Cui sneered, "The students of the college entrance examination can be happy, but the pearls of the college entrance examination have to work!"

    "Make up for your absence during this period of time!"

    Xu Heran immediately collapsed and sighed.

    The car suddenly filled with laughter, Xin Nuo turned his head slightly, and asked Xu Heran warmly, "What do you think?"

    "Are you sure?" A

    few people in the back row pricked up their ears.

    Xu Heran rubbed his face and said with a smile: "It's alright, to put it in a more ordinary way, since I studied last year to now, I feel that it is either a preview or a review, or everyone is an old friend, and the knowledge points are picked up quickly, otherwise I will not I will take the college entrance examination this year."

    Laurel said, "I thought you took the college entrance examination this year to separate from me."

    "That's part of the reason." Xu Heran said with a smile, "But the experience is good, and I support you to try it next year."

    Jiang Qiong raised her hand and covered Laurel's ears, "You can't hear your words, Laurel!"

    Laurel's expression changed when he thought of the thick booklet in his room.

    The appearance of a new enemy in His Majesty Hua's life path, with strong attack power and lasting attack, made His Majesty Hua tremble with fear.

    "It's enough to have a school." Laurel tried to comfort himself.

    Everyone sent encouragement and blessings to Laurel.

    Xu Menglan packed the top floor of the Haicheng Hotel. Not long after a group of people arrived, the hotel manager came over and gave a bottle of good wine in the name of the hotel. Xu Jiamu came forward to thank him.

    Not long after, Xu Heran's seventeenth birthday cake was delivered.

    The cake has three layers. The top cake has a doll holding Mai and singing. The girl's blue and purple eyes are sparkling, and at her feet is written, "Zhuzhu is seventeen years old".

    Xu Heran crossed his hips and looked at his doll on the cake.

    "My biggest wish right now is to change the seven below to eight." Xu Heran pointed at the cake, "This look is so naive, and this sentence is also naive, it doesn't reflect my mature charm at all."