Chapter 57

Chapter 57 SGSx crazy interpretation

  "This little cat likes you, please stand by her side, thank you." Ji Songyu reached out and pushed Xin Nuo gently, "I didn't offend you."

    "Really?" Xin Nuo suddenly said, condescendingly His eyes looked at Ji Songyu.

    Under her long eyelashes, the shattered awns are a bit of a shock.

    "Oh?"

    "Ou?" The

    other guests looked at Xin Nuo and Ji Songyu with surprise and curiosity, wondering if there was still a connection between Xin Norella and the detective?

    "Really?"

    Ji Songyu stared blankly.

    She didn't write it on her desk!

    "If the detective votes for me, we will have a story." Sinno hummed and returned to his seat and sat down.

    Everyone: "..."

    Ji Songyu touched her heart, "It scared me to death!"

    "You have all seen that this princess dares to threaten the detective!" Ji Songyu sat forward, craned her neck and said to others, "Some people With a beautiful and pure little face, it turns out that there are countless people behind the scenes! Bloodthirsty demon!"

    Xin Nuo played with her fingertips, her manicure was transparent with a hint of pink. The girl put her chin on her other hand and smiled. It was as terrifying as if the pure white snow was about to turn into thick blood.

    "..."

    The guests immediately retracted their eyes and shook their heads.

    "You like her so much, I'll give her to you." The knight said to Xu Heran, "Isn't her name Huixin, you call it Depressed, the two of you are invincible when you debut as a group." The

    maid immediately said, "It's called Xin. Ash!"

    "Then one is Xin Hui, and the other is cold." The knight sighed deeply, "I'm disheartened anyway."

    Everyone chuckled, looked at the poor knight, and shook their heads.

    "It's okay, I haven't arrived yet. Hurry up, don't worry."

    Xu Heran bent down and said to the knight, "It's a good thing that you can recognize your position. You are a tool man, a toy!" The

    knight was angry and scared : "The ultimate fate of this toy is to die!"

    "Don't panic, you haven't reached that point yet." Xu Heran said quickly.

    "Yeah, I'm waiting for you to propose." Xin Nuo smiled slightly.

    "What color teacup do you like, white or red?"

    Everyone turned their heads one after another, with a play-watching expression of "Speak, please speak" written on their faces.

    The single knight immediately lowered his head, not daring to look at Xinnuo.

    "Please treat me as transparent."

    "Hahaha!" The

    atmosphere in the living room turned, and Ji Songyu, who was sitting in the upper seat in the center, asked Xu Heran, "Is there

    any more?" "That's all for now." Xu Heran said.

    "So the murder of the princess is hatred for the prince's betrayal?" Ji Songyu asked.