Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Starlight Girl

    Xu Heran had a dream. In the dream, she was wearing a red hat, wearing a red skirt, and carrying a basket to pick mushrooms in the woods. Suddenly, a rabbit rushed out, hit her leg, and fell on all fours.

    She grabbed the rabbit unceremoniously and pressed it to the grass, revealing its white, furry belly. Xu Heran smiled wickedly, stretched out his vicious hand, and rubbed the rabbit's belly with Ke Jin, asking, "Can I do it, do you think I can do it?"

    "Your uncle is your uncle after all, hiahiahia~"

    " Hehe." Xu Heran pinched the rabbit's soft belly dishonestly, "Flesh...hehe, sucking." Xin Nuo suddenly sat up, grabbed the pillow without thinking, and slapped Xu Heran     on

    the body, "Xu Heran!"

In the dream, rua rabbit, rua's triumphant Xu Heran suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling, the smile on the corner of his mouth did not fall. She raised her hand and wiped her mouth, "Ah, got up?" The

    early morning wind passed by the window, flicked the white screen, and slid into the room under the bulging screen to disperse the aroma that had been brewing overnight.

    Xin Nuo sat on the bed with messy black hair and looked at Xu Heran suspiciously. After a while, she dropped her pillow, put on a nightcap, covered her red ears, and walked into the bathroom.

    "...?"

    Xu Heran rubbed his eyes, staring blankly.

    After a long time, she took a breath and raised her hand sharply.

    White and soft.

    Shah, Shah's.

    She pinched, what she was pinching was...

    "Xu Heran!" A cold drink came from the bathroom, interrupting her wrong thoughts.

    "Get up!"

    "Oh...oh!" Xu Heran blushed and got out of bed obediently.

    Xu Heran's room has only one bed, which is twice the size of an ordinary trainee dormitory. The other rooms have tables and cabinets, not even a table. Only Xu Heran's room is furnished like a hotel, with a soft floor covering. The beige carpet, lovely ornaments on the table, full of aromatherapy cosmetics.

    They woke up early, and it was not easy for Sino to knock on the door next door. The rest time of the trainees was precious. Sitting on the carpet, she picked up the medicine board from the table and glanced at it, buttoned down a pill and took it.

    Yesterday, I vomited so hard that my stomach felt a little uncomfortable.

    I don't know if the medicine is really useful or if it's psychological. After a while, Xinnuo felt much better. She leaned against the bed, pulled the dumpling pillows that were everywhere on the carpet, and glanced lazily and then again.

    "What's this?"

    She squeezed the round dumpling, and there were two blue eyes on the round dumpling.

    "Too hot!" Xu Heran stretched out his head and said while biting his toothbrush.

    Sinno glared at her indifferently. Xu Heran retracted his head dejectedly.

    "Pearl?"

    Xin Nuo looked around, and there were several scattered pearl pillows around. There were gold and powder, large and small, all of which were easy to pinch.

    "Hmph." Xin Nuo suddenly raised his hand and slapped Bai Pearl's body viciously, "Next time you dare to touch it, I'll grind you into powder."

    There was the sound of water in the bathroom, and Xu Heran took a shower. When blowing her hair, she asked Xinnuo, "You can wash with me directly. I'll get you a new set of toiletries. Do I have any clothes on?"

    She casually opened the closet, and there was a row of trainee clothes.

    Sinno: "..."

    "You like pearls very much?" Sinno put down the pillow and said. She found that many of Xu Heran's items were embedded with pearls.

    Xu Heran shook his head and nodded again, "My grandma likes it, and my English name is my grandma. In the early years, my grandfather bought an island to build a pearl farm to please her. Now the scale of the farm is quite large, but The pearls raised are still for home use."

    She took out a wooden box from under the table and put it on the table, "Do you want it, I have a lot of them here."

    "Wow..." The

    wooden box was placed on the table , made a deep voice, the moment she opened the lid, Xinnuo felt that the box was glowing, she took a closer look, and there were different types of pearls, big and small. Exudes a round and gentle glow.

    Xu Heran took out a half-finger-sized white pearl, "This kind of flawed, can't be used, my grandma taught us to grind powder to make a face mask. By the way, Nuonuo, after you take a bath, let's apply a mask!"

    She The skin seems to be whiter than pearls, the pink fingertips, the round pearls are smooth and smooth, the light is dazzling, and there is no flaw at all.

    Sinno: "..."

    A word suddenly appeared in her mind.

    Cannibalism.

    It seems that the big eat the small rule seems to apply in the pearl world as well.

    "...Apply it yourself." Xin Nuo said dully, and took the new clothes to the bathroom.

    Xu Heran immediately dropped the pearl in his hand and chased after him.

    "Nuo Nuo, can you use this shower gel?" Xu Heran took out a palm-sized European-style glass bottle from the box. There was no label on the bottle, and the golden-red rich liquid slowly flowed in the bottle.

    "Yeah." Sinno nodded casually.

    After Xu Heran found everything for her, and after closing the door and leaving, Xin Nuo stretched out her hand and held up the shower gel that Xu Heran had specially instructed her to use.

    The rose-patterned bottle undulates with the arc, and it is exquisite like a work of art suitable for the palm of your hand. The viscous liquid in the bottle flows slowly with the rotation of the fingertips, and the golden red light refracted by the glass is reflected in the black eyes. He took out his finger, tapped it on the mouth of the bottle, stared at the rich color of his fingertips, and smiled silently.

    In less than half a month, she had already trusted Xu Heran so much, if there was no hug from last night, no co-sleeping late at night, if Xu Heran would not look at her nervously with those clear eyes, then Xu Heran asked her to use this unknown source. Her first thought must have been suspicion, she secretly put something in it...

    "Xu Heran."

    "Little princess..."

    Xin Nuo smiled softly, the brightly colored glass bottle spinning at her fingertips , She didn't realize it, just thinking of Xu Heran, the corner of her mouth lifted up involuntarily. At this moment, the feeling of being kneaded somewhere on her body suddenly came to her heart, Xin Nuo froze, and her smile stopped.

    Xu Heran.

    "Humph!"

    The author has something to say:

    Xinnuo: The reason for the favorability -5

    ... Everyone knows

    who made the wrong list because he forgot to control the number of words, oh, it's me, then it's alright, haha, haha , Hahahaha woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo

    stupid Author: cat shakes his head.jpg cat cry.jpg