Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Haya x Lin Weining [End]

    Half a month later, Haicheng Century Center Gymnasium.

    The white ocean slowly unfolded on the green grass, the video prepared in advance was played on the big screen, and the figures of five girls kept appearing. FYU fans held white cheer sticks in their hands and looked up at the huge stage.

    Among the 50,000 fans present, in addition to FYU group fans, there are many fairy fans and candy fans. Universal Entertainment has a total of three girl groups, SGS, FYU and Shugutang. Many fans are group fans of the three groups, or passers-by fans. Because the three groups have different routes and styles, and they are old friends from the same show, they have a good relationship with each other, and the relationship between fans is harmonious.     Fans who have experienced the solo flight of SGS four years ago, and each of the eight soloists have developed very well, have accepted the FYU solo flight quite well. Judging from the previous style of Universal Entertainment, there are still more after the solo flight. There are many opportunities to meet, fans regard the solo concert at the moment as the starting point of the girls' transformation, and come to the scene and the live broadcast room with blessings to cheer them on.     "Are your ankles okay?" The     clean makeup girl in the white bling bling clothes bent down and looked worriedly at Haya's legs on the low stool. The woman who was shaking her feet to drop the bomb immediately frowned, "It's alright." It     just didn't look good on her expression.     Next to them, Xu Heran and Jiang Qiong, who were also holding mobile phones, looked over slowly.     Lin Weining was even more worried, "Then you should pay attention when you perform on stage."     Xu Heran's voice drifted over.     "Don't be as happy as before, jumping up and down, no one can catch it."     Haya immediately pointed at Xu Heran, "That's you."     "Leave!" Xu Heran said that this was slander!     Jiang Qiong sneered: "Neither of you have the right to say who, wild dog!" The     wild dogs rolled up their sleeves and prepared to teach the domestic dog a lesson. Jiang Qiong turned her head and complained to Lin Weining: "Look at her jumping speed, nothing at all!"

    Haya paused, took a deep breath, turned to the side from the corner of his eye, and was relieved when he saw the faint smile on Lin Weining's face. She moved her wrist and showed a "cruel" smile to Jiang Qiong.

    "You look down on stray dogs, Xiao Wangwang."

    Jiang Qiong said immediately: "That's not dare—captain!" Jian Yueyin, who was

    still wearing pajamas, came over with squinting eyes, sat on the sofa, and yawned.

    Everyone: "..."

    "Sister, your life is too degenerate." Haya asked her, "You slept from twelve o'clock last night to two o'clock this afternoon, are you still sleepy?

    " People gathered in Haicheng to have dinner at home.

    "You just fell asleep after putting on makeup!" Xu Heran left tears of envy for Jian Yueyin's happy life.

    Jian Yueyin sighed, "Don't mention it, Sister Cui threw me on a fantasy trip some time ago, and lost five pounds because of my tiredness. I don't want to make it up."

    Cui Qi, who had been talking to the staff in the corner, immediately said: "You told me to stay at home for too long and let me find a job and lose weight by the way. Didn't I give you a job?"

    Jian Yueyin: "..."

    Cui Qi: "Didn't I help you lose weight?"

    Jian Yueyin: "."