Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Starlight Girl

    "Hahahahaha!" On the

    stage, Haya laughed the loudest without giving any face.

    Xu Heran grabbed Xin Nuo's hand and clasped it in his palm, and hurriedly showed his surprise before, and said to the others, "I really, I thought the audience had to bring their own wheat to watch the performance these days!"

    "Xu Heran! Ma Ma is not allowed— —" she imitated in her throat.

    At the front of the auditorium, a girl with a round face and round eyes blushed, holding up a cheering card with photos of Xu Heran and Xin Nuo, covering her face and waving her hands again and again.

    "Okay, okay, give our mother some face, you see." Xu Heran pointed and couldn't help laughing.

    "It can be seen that the ten teams are very satisfied with their stage." Ning Yunfei winked at Xin Nuo and Jian Yueyin as she spoke.

    "Okay, thank you soon." Jian Yueyin held Haya's head and asked her to bow.

    Haya didn't raise the wheat, "Didn't you say it before?"

    "Tell it again." Laurel was straightforward.

    "Again, reversing, please pay attention to reversing please - woo woo." Xu Heran's mouth was covered by Xin Nuo, she subconsciously raised her arms to wrap her arms around Xin Nuo's waist, the two of them hugged and hugged and bowed to the audience.

    The round-eyed woman who was blushing just now took a breath and stomped her feet excitedly.

    "Agree, Mama agrees!"

    Ning Yunfei was sweating profusely, and quickly let them down, thinking to herself, begging, these few people must not be in a team in the future, it's so noisy!

    "Huh, it's so hot." Xu Heran exhaled, her heart was pounding, and the soaring adrenaline had not yet fallen. The god who controlled everything on the stage took off the crown and immediately turned into a noisy little princess.

    "A lot of people are calling my name, and there are a lot of lights flashing."

    "I even saw my light sign! I don't even know myself anymore!"

    She chased after Xinnuo's ass and chatted, and the others had a headache and cast their eyes at Xinnuo.

    Take care of her!

    Xinnuo put down Mai, found his jacket, and fumbled in his pocket. After a while, the sound of plastic rubbing sounded, and Xinnuo turned around.

    "Stand up."

    Xu Heran immediately stood up straight and looked at her with wide, beautiful eyes.

    "Don't talk, open your mouth."

    "

    Ah—" The snow-white fingertips pinched the candy and placed it on the tip of her pink tongue. The hard fruit candy collided with the snow-white teeth, making a soft "ding" sound. Xu Heran's mouth was instantly occupied by the aroma of grapes.

    "Sit here and wait for me to change before we go back to dinner?" Sinno said.

    Xu Heran nodded immediately.

    Jian Yueyin was taking off the wheat when she saw Xu Heran sitting obediently on the stool, her candy-filled cheeks bulging from time to time, waiting for the makeup artist to remove her makeup.

    "It has to be you." Jian

    Yueyin joked, "I suggest that the fan step aside." Xin Nuo couldn't help thinking of the fan who claimed to be Xu Heran's numb, and the sign in her hand, and smiled mysteriously at Jian Yueyin, "She doesn't just think about it . When Heran is numb."