Chapter 42

Chapter 42 SGS

    Universal Entertainment: "Notice on the untruthful remarks made online by trainee Lin Weining during the Star Girl show.

    Our new contract trainee Lin Weining was accused of being bully by three trainees from her original company on the eve of the final stage of the Star Girl program. Ling's trainee in the same period scrambled for the Xingyao girl's quota, which led to rumors that Lin Weining's personality had collapsed. Our company solemnly informs friends who are concerned about this matter. This remark is extremely absurd slander!

    Lin Weining's trainee participation in Xingyao girl, yes Lin Weining was originally assigned by the company and did not claim to snatch other people's places. The so-called Lin Weining apology incident occurred during the closed training of the players. Our investigation found that Lin Weining asked the program team for an hour off on Tuesday afternoon to be with his original agent. After meeting at the training camp restaurant, his original manager took Lin Weining's mobile phone. Therefore, Lin Weining apologized on Weibo on Tuesday night. It was directed and acted by Lin Weining's original manager.     This is an extremely serious rumor that damages the reputation of the players. With the consent of Lin Weining trainees, our company has sought help from the police and law firms, and will never tolerate the mastermind who spreads rumors!     Please believe in the police and the law.     Thanks to all the friends who have believed in Lin Weining trainees since the rumors spread , We hereby promise that Universal Entertainment will conscientiously guide artists, be positive and sunny, be honest and trustworthy, and never do anything that violates the law or morals! Everyone is welcome to supervise!"     Universal Entertainment: September 1, xx, xx. Below     this Weibo, there is a short video. In the video, Lin Weining met with the agent and took away his mobile phone. The time in the lower left corner of the video is consistent with the announcement.     Xu Heran was lying on the bed playing with the mobile phone, drooping his eyelids. Universal's new announcement liked, then put away the phone and fell to the ground.     "No way, I'm sleepy. "     Xingyao Girls Training Camp, most of the staff have been evacuated, but in the dormitory, everyone's belongings are still there. Last night, everyone was so excited that they chatted and didn't know what to do. They signed the contract that Cui Qi took out. .

    A group of people sang and danced in the dormitory without sleepiness in the early morning of excitement, and then ate instant noodles and fast food bought from a 24-hour convenience store.

    At this time, the people who couldn't hold it swayed back to the dormitory to sleep, only Xu Heran persisted.

    Little Pearl thinks that being young is good.

    Of course, she did not mean that other girls were not young.

    "Hehe." Xu Heran smiled and turned over on the bed.

    In the early morning sky, the sky was blue, the light filtered through the screen windows, and the whole room was dim and warm.

    This is their last night in training camp.

    Thinking of the future, Xu Heran withdrew the sleepiness that had just floated up. She turned around and looked aside quietly. Xin Nuo didn't go back, she was used to the breath in Xu Heran's room, and was sleeping very deeply at the moment.

    The girl's long black hair was scattered in the light blue bedding, curled up and smelled fragrant. She leaned on her side, with one hand on her face and the other arm around her waist, breathing shallowly.     Her long eyelashes are straight and dense, like a tree standing in the wilderness, all pointing to the sky. There are still traces of eyeshadow on the thin eyelids, her face is slightly red, and her skin is as delicate as white jade.     I don't know when Xu Heran, who was lying on his arms above her, couldn't help tilting his head, resting his chin on Xin Nuo's arm, raising his calf, and shaking it gently in the air.     "Nuo Nuo~" Xu Heran said in a very low voice.     "Nuo Nuo, you are so beautiful."     She rubbed against Xin Nuo, "Nuo Nuo, I like you so much." The     sleeping girl couldn't hear her coquettish voice, and Xu Heran didn't need her to hear it. She put down her legs, approached Xinnuo carefully, raised an arm, put it around Xinnuo's waist, and put her arms around her body gently.     "I like you."     Xu Heran murmured softly, closed his eyes, and fell asleep sniffing the fragrance in Xinnuo's hair.     "Snapped".