Chapter 6 Knowledge of Medicine

Seeing Lu Ciyu looking over, Lin Chi twitched the corners of his mouth with difficulty, trying to pull out a smile.

Lu Ciyu hurriedly stopped him: "Don't move!" The child still has a thermometer in his mouth, it would be bad if he accidentally fell out.

Lin Chi was startled by him, and stared at him with a stiff body, widened his eyes and didn't dare to blink, Lu Ciyu was a little funny, raised his hand and touched his head: "Why are you like a rabbit? ."

Lin Chi's hair quality was excellent, and Lu Ciyu couldn't help touching it a few more times.

His condition was much better than before. The warm touch brought by Lu Ciyu's palm still seemed to linger above his head. Lin Chi turned his head to the side and quietly caught his every move into his eyes. The Lin family, the second uncle's family, and all the messy things were left behind, and only Lu Ciyu was left with a heart full of eyes.

I don't know how long this extravagant time will last.

The person in front of him, looking at a picture of a young man who doesn't eat the fireworks, does things in a similar way. He is a very attentive person, and seems to be strangely paranoid in some respects. Even every button of the handkerchief has to be folded out to the same size... The

more Lin Chi thought about it, the figure suddenly approached in front of him. Lu Ciyu put the handkerchief on his forehead, adjusted an angle that was pleasing to the eye, and nodded with satisfaction. Then he turned his back and blocked Lin Chi's sight with his body, and secretly summoned the pocket watch in the space and glanced at it.

Time for a thermometer.

Lu Ciyu took out the thermometer and was startled.

More than 39 degrees.

This degree can burn out the inflammation.

Lu Ciyu turned around and went out of the room, and pulled out a packet of antipyretics from the space. After all, in the last days, food, medicine and gasoline are all life-equivalent existences, and he specially accumulated a considerable amount of resources for each of them in the space. Anyway, there is no upper limit on the area of ​​the space. Second, it can keep fresh and keep quality for a fixed period of time. It is perfect except that people cannot enter, cannot farm, and have no spiritual spring.

He didn't know whether the physique of people in this time and space was different from that of modern people. He only took half a piece of the powerful antipyretic medicine for him, and then he took out a piece of preserved fruit from the corner of the space and put the medicine in it. After entering the room, he said nothing. It was stuffed into Lin Chi's mouth.

Seeing people swallowing things with no expression and no objection, Lu Ciyu is in a good mood. He likes obedient children the most.

He can be considered a successful person in modern times, and most of the people around him are of the same class. Most of my friends like partners who are full of irritating challenges. As the so-called strong and strong, they will not give in to each other. The satisfaction and accomplishment brought by conquering the same strong people are sometimes more exciting than conquering any business difficulties. . He agreed with this statement in his heart, but he didn't necessarily want to live like this.

Maybe he is essentially an ordinary bisexual with no ambition and only focus on enjoyment with a strong desire to control. There is no clear requirement for the gender of the partner, as long as it is well-behaved and obedient enough.

Lu Ciyu is very planned in his work. He is keen to control everything in the palm of his hand and let things develop according to his own plan. However, since he went down the mountain and met Lin Chi, there have been many accidents in his plan. It stands to reason that after seeing life and death, he shouldn't have boring feelings for people, but now he doesn't know why he can't help but help when he sees Lin Chi lying on the ground.

Although puzzled, but not excluded.

Lu Ciyu raised his eyebrows, and a thought inexplicably raised in his heart-if he wants to spend a lifetime with this young man in the future, it doesn't seem to be so difficult to accept?

The premise is that he has always been as obedient and obedient as he has seen.

Lin Chi took the fever-reducing medicine, and it was inevitable that he would be a little drowsy under the effect of the medicine.

Drowsiness surged like a tide, his eyelids opened up and down several times, and his consciousness became heavier and heavier. Lu Ciyu went out and moved in the small bench at the door, sitting on the bench looking at his side face in a trance.

The beds of this era are lower than modern ones, and the height is between the bed and the couch. The small bench that Lu Ciyu was sitting on should have been made by the carpenter with the leftover scraps when the house was being built. A man of about 1.8 meters was sitting on the bench with his long legs curled up and he was really aggrieved. However, his height angle happened to meet the line of sight of Lin Chi lying on the bed.

Lin Chi's hand under the quilt pinched his thigh fiercely, and tears almost burst into the corners of his eyes.

He didn't know what to say either, his nervous heart jumped out of his chest, he hesitated for a long time before saying, "Cowpea... I didn't mean to, I don't know...".

Lu Ciyu had been observing him just now. Seeing that he was secretly struggling, he was full of curiosity, but he never expected that the other party would hold back such a sentence for a long time, and he almost couldn't help laughing.

There was a bit of a smile in what he said: "Well, I know."

How could you use such a stupid method to kill people.

Lin Chihong revealed her face, and pulled the quilt over her face. Only her forehead, which was covered by a handkerchief, was exposed. Lu Ciyu didn't even bother to pull it. It's hot, and it's okay to cover up and sweat a little.

He absently hugged his knees, took off the peach wood beads on his wrists and played with his mind, his eyes swept over Lin Chi, who was huddled in a ball from time to time.

Since the predetermined plan was interrupted and voided halfway, a new replacement should be formulated in time.

It's a pity that I can't take out a pen and paper at this moment, and I can only make a draft in my heart.

At sunset, there were bursts of air rumbling in his stomach, and Lu Ciyu realized that he had been delayed for an afternoon without knowing it. Looking up, Lin fell asleep sooner or later, and the quilt covering his face rubbed down unconsciously, revealing half of his face that was covered in red.

Lu Ciyu got up and secretly said that this child was really unsuspecting. Reaching out to probe the temperature on his forehead, it really dropped a lot. He picked up the handkerchief that fell on Lin Chi's cheek when he turned over, washed it, and put it back on the person's forehead. He walked out of the house lightly and stood outside the courtyard to move his aching body.

He was about to get some food, but before he turned around, Li Zheng and Lao Lang Zhong pushed in the door.

"Uncle Lizheng, Grandpa Langzhong". Lu Ciyu hurriedly stepped forward and bowed one by one.

"Grandpa Langzhong?" Lao Langzhong and Li Zheng met at a glance, and they both laughed. "It's really rare to hear such a strange name."

"Just call me Grandpa Lin."

Lu Ciyu was innocent - he was so anxious before, he didn't have time to confirm the other party's last name.

The old man was carrying a small basket with nearly half of the plants in it. Lu Ciyu glanced at it roughly, and most of them didn't know each other. From the few honeysuckle he could only recognize, it was not difficult to judge that the rest were herbs in the mountains, but he couldn't tell which plants corresponded to which herbs.

He is not engaged in work related to traditional Chinese medicine, how can he find such a thing. What's more, many medicinal materials need to be dried and processed before they can be used as medicine. The form that appears in the pharmacy is far different from that in the mountains.

Traditional Chinese medicine works more slowly, writing prescriptions, grasping medicines and decoctions are mostly confused by outsiders, and they are far less convenient than Western medicines. In the apocalypse, time is racing all the time, and zombies may appear in front of you at any time. At this time, Western medicines with quicker effects are more in demand... Of course, this does not mean that herbal medicines are not robbed. Medicines are always the most precious. of.

It was strange for the old man to see that he had been staring at the basket.

Lu Ciyu turned around and said, "I have seen these plants a few times in the mountains before, but I have always missed them as ordinary plants... I didn't expect these to be a type of herbal medicine." The

old man stroked his beard: "You are from the city, so it's normal if you don't know each other."

Lu Ciyu scratched his head, rather embarrassed: "Ciyu may go to the mountains from time to time in the future, can I learn medicine from Grandpa Lin?" He waved his hand, Some anxiously said: "I don't want to learn your housekeeping skills, you just need to tell me which plants can be picked and used as medicine... This can also subsidize the household a little." The

old man nodded: "Why not?".

It is extremely rare for a poor young master to be able to correct his attitude and recognize his own situation. The child looked like a housekeeper, and the old man unconsciously added a few points to Lu Ciyu's favorability.

There was nothing trivial anyway, Lu Ciyu simply followed the old man on the spot to learn about the herbs in the basket.

The other party explained to him while dealing with them. They were all common herbal medicines, most of which were used to stop bleeding, reduce inflammation, relieve cough, and remove blood stasis. You could often hear their names in TV commercials.

The name of the medicine in his memory matched the plant in front of him one by one, and the old man was almost taken aback. He almost didn't tug at his sleeve and called him a genius, and he was about to accept him as a disciple.

Lu Ciyu hurriedly refused. He can remember the name of the medicine because of the commercials he listened to in modern times, but Lao Langzhong thought it was his memory. Lu Ciyu himself is not the material to learn these things, not to mention that he is not interested in this, it is enough to be able to distinguish what is what.

The old man was very sorry and didn't say much.

The two of them were concentrating on medicine, and Li Zheng was inadvertently left to the side. He was not annoyed either, staring at the two for a while, then turned around and went to the kitchen to cook.

Which people in the village can't cook, the only difference is whether it tastes good or not.

Lu Ciyu never imagined that this man of five and three thicknesses would have this skill. After cleaning up the herbs on hand, he saw a few plates of vegetables coming over, and he could smell the aroma of cooking from a distance. Lu Ciyu, who had been eating the steamed bread, flatbread, and pickles for half a month, had hot eyes and almost threw herself on Lizheng. The harassment that she had thought about before leaving at night all flew out of the sky.

He entered the room and glanced, Lin Chi was still sleeping, and he was heating porridge in the kitchen pot, so he packed up and prepared to eat.

It was only the second day after arriving here, but he was already familiar with it as if he had lived for many years.