Chapter 79

There were a lot of men in the carriage, and now they brought a lot of packages, and the air was no longer circulating.

Lu Ciyu simply tore off a piece of cloth and tied the package to the axle of the horse's carriage.

Along the way, Lin Xi nestled beside Lu Ciyu and stared at him with fiery eyes. Young Master Lu, who was staring at nothing but his heart, was a little numb.

"What's wrong with you?" It just started to be weird.

"Nothing!" Lin Xi looked serious.

"Brother! Brother Lu! If Brother Lu has anything to do in the future, feel free to tell him!"

"???"

Lin Xi was originally a gangster. The kind he calls the wind and the rain at his command.

However, he himself has no fighting strength, and when something happens, a group of brothers will help him out. Now he has finally met such a powerful man and wished to worship him as a male god.

Moreover, the big brothers in the town are all long, five, three, thick and muscular, and some of them have scars on their faces. How can Lu Ciyu look so pleasing to the eye.

Lu Ciyu: "...".

What's the use of him wanting Lin Xi to regard him as a male god, he just wants Lin Chi to regard him as a male god.

The weight of the carriage has increased a lot, and the speed of the carriage is extremely slow, almost moving at a turtle speed.

Several people who didn't dare to go to Li's village together before went back and notified Lin Xi's family by the way, knowing that they had left the village and not many of the Lin family were worried. It's not that they are big-hearted, it's that these people are really worrying.

Halfway down the ground, I heard that Lin Xi had been beaten, and a bunch of men rushed over without saying a word, carrying their hoes, leaving the rice seedlings and half-planted seedlings on the ground. The female family members of the Lin family couldn't find anyone for a long time. This kind of thing has almost become the daily routine of the Lin family.

At first, I was worried about looking for it, but when I came back, I was anxious and angrily scolded. At that time, one by one lowered their heads and said that they knew it, and the next time it happened again, they turned around and lost all of them. Afterwards, they got used to it after more things happened.

It's not that I don't want to care, it's that I can't control it at all.

When he came back, the sky was a little darker, and the entrance to the village was empty. Lu Ciyu explained that Lin Xi could go to Lu Mansion to get today's money at any time tomorrow, and sent a few people to their door all the way.

There is copper in his space, but he doesn't give it.

After this day, he really had some thoughts about the Lin brothers. Of course, it would be best for these people to get along well. Compared with having to let Lin Rong run from house to house to call people when something happens, this kind of person who does not have complicated thoughts and works together is obviously more favored by him.

Lin Xiba didn't have much contact with the future boss, so he agreed with great joy. After standing at the door and watching the carriage leave, he turned around excitedly: "Brother! I'll mess with Brother Lu in the future!"

He waited for a long time . Before waiting for a reply, when he came back to his senses, he was surrounded by his brothers, who all looked at him with dark faces.

"Yah. I wanted to ask during the day, who's your brother?"

"Eh?"

------

"What about this girl?" Lu Ciyu looked sideways at the little girl next to her.

Lin Yi didn't know either.

What Mrs. Li means is that in a few years, when the little girl grows up, she will be married to a family in the village, that is, the family of the woman who is going to be married as an equal wife. If she doesn't care about the little girl, she will change in a few years. become another self.

Lin Yi herself had just signed the book and she didn't know where to settle down and how to live in the future. She also had a headache looking at the little girl.

"Follow me first, she will be married in a few years."

Lu Ciyu nodded.

"I haven't retreated to the yard next to Lin's house. If she doesn't let you in, you can live there for a while."

"Thank you." Lin Yi clenched the Heli book in her hand.

"The paper will be broken if you grab it again."

She held the paper tightly from the time she went out, as if she was holding her life.

Lin Yi hurriedly released his hand and carefully smoothed the paper.

Li Yan frowned: "Is it too close?"

"It can only be like this for the time being. In the future, if you have plans and conditions, it is best to build a new house outside."

Building a house here is really not good. It's difficult, and only a blue-brick house like Lu Ciyu would cost so much. There are still quite a few people living in thatched wooden houses in the village.

The Lin family hadn't slept yet, and Lu Ciyu's carriage passed through the village, attracting curious gazes. Lin Chi helped Lin Yi out of the car, stepped forward and knocked on the door.

After waiting for a while, Er Bo Niang Lin opened the door. When she first saw Lin Yi, she was still confused for a moment, and then she seemed to understand something. She pointed at Lin Yi with shaking fingers and was speechless.

"You, you, what did I tell you!!! You didn't take it to heart, did you!"

"What about your brother and sister!!"

There were more and more people watching from the courtyard. Lu Ciyu gently pushed Lin Chi on the back and let him enter the room. Li Yan hurriedly got in before he closed the door.

Lu Ciyu glanced at him, but didn't make a sound.

Aunt Lin was making a lot of noise, but Lin Yi just lowered his head and didn't speak, and even the second uncle Lin came out of the room in a loud voice.

"What's the matter? How did you come back?"

Only Lin Er-niang knew about the matter she wanted to leave. After she objected, Lin Yi didn't mention it, so Lin Er-bo didn't know anything about it.

"I'm leaving."

She just looked up at Lin Erbo, her eyes were red and swollen and her lips were scary. Er Bo Lin was taken aback by her appearance: "What's going on?"

Aunt Lin Er was still wailing there, and Er Bo Lin stared at her and shouted sharply, "Shut up!" The

yard immediately became quiet.

Lin Chi knew that her sister would only say dryly, "He wants to marry an equal wife, and I don't agree." This kind of words specially taught her a lot of rhetoric on the carriage, for example, the other party wanted to kill her and so on.

This is what Master Lu taught him before. Master Lu said that this is just to show things from a different angle, to enhance the other party's sense of substitution and sympathy... Anyway, he didn't understand it very well.

"Child?" Lin Erbo was taken aback.

He turned to look at Aunt Lin: "Why don't I know?"

"It has nothing to do with my mother." Lin Yi paused: "She doesn't know either, and I didn't tell anyone."

"What about Heli? Why didn't you come back and ask?"

"I said it, but my mother doesn't agree."

"She didn't agree with your daughter's life." Li Yan sneered on the side.

He had seen Er Auntie Lin unpleasant many years ago, what happened to the Lin family, this little bastard did not less than fan the flames.

In the past, he went to steal a chicken from the Lin family, and Lin Chi was beaten in vain. But he never dared to mention these words now, so that Lu Ciyu would not kill him if he knew.

Lin Erbo's face was immediately darkened by his choking: "What are you doing here with an outsider about our Lin family?!"

Li Yan sneered: "Just because I am your daughter's savior!"

Lin Erbo paused.

"She was alone in the water in such a season, and no one in Lijia Village was willing to rescue her. What your father did is really funny."

"Why didn't you tell me about such a big thing as Heli?" Lin Er Bo looked at Lin Er Auntie.

"me......". She was speechless.

Lin Erbo grabbed her and threw her into the house, turned around and rushed towards Lin Yi, even though his heart was full of anger, he still tried to put on a soft look: "Since you're back, just stay well, don't think about those things."

Lin Yi's eyes turned red again.

"Thank you dad, I won't move back."

"Where are you going?!"

"The yard next door to the third uncle's house."

Lin Erbo looked up at Lu Ciyu for a while, and Lu Ciyu looked back calmly.

After a long time, he nodded: "Okay. Come back when you have time, and come back to get what's missing. I'll take care of your mother."

He obviously thought too much, but that's fine.

It was getting dark, Xunquan also rushed over with Lao Langzhong, and Lin Yi and Lin Erbo said goodbye and left the house.

As soon as they walked out of the courtyard gate, they heard a roar from behind: "Shut up!"

Lin Yi trembled, clenched his fists and continued forward.

Lu Ciyu inexplicably thought of a few months ago.

It was also a dark night, and he followed Lin Chi to the small yard in the dark. He was going to move in overnight...

Today, the people around him changed a few times, but there was still such a familiar scene in front of him.

There was a lot of ashes accumulated in the small courtyard. The old man helped Lin Yi to call the pulse, and Li Yan was busy cleaning the house.

Lu Ciyu and Xun Quan together brought Li Jiashunlai's "dowry" in, dismantled it, and tidy it up. Lin Xi and the others packed everything, and Lu Ciyu didn't know what it was, but he fell into deep silence in front of a large bag of red and green beds.

"Too empty." The old man couldn't stop shaking his head.

"How can a good girl be so corrupted?" Lin Yi used to have a very good body. She couldn't say how good-looking she was, but her temperament was quiet and gentle, and she was also a good worker. She was well-known in the whole village.

As it is now, the little girl's clothes are only a little tight, and the sleeves are so empty that there is a layer of human skin wrapped around the bones.

"Then what should I do?!" Li Yan was desperate.

"Don't do heavy work, take good care of it. If you have anything, you have to make up for it. I'll open up a few more recipes here..." He fell into silence halfway through his words. Lin Yi didn't do the work, so should the little girl do it?

"Well, what else?" Li Yan listened very seriously.

The old man blinked and looked at Lu Ciyu. Lu Ciyu nodded, then he stroked his beard and smiled.

"Come here, listen to me tell you in detail." He grabbed Li Yan and muttered to the side.

Lu Ciyu sighed, took Lin Chi to leave the prepared gifts and food in the small courtyard kitchen, said hello and left.

Lin Chi held back in his heart for a long time, and finally found an opportunity: "Master Lu, what exactly are you talking about?"

"Which is the best village in this ten-mile-and-eight township?"

"Our Yangning Village. "

What about the largest area?"

"Us."

"What about the richest?"

"Us."

"Young Master Lu, what do you mean?"

Lu Ciyu grabbed a strand of his long hair: "Then if something happened to other villages, where would they flee to?"

Lin Chi was stunned: "I...our village...".