Chapter 83

Lin Rong's attitude was very serious, and even Lin Chi was taken aback by him: "Is something wrong?"

Lin Yi and Li Yan looked at them one after another.

Lu Ciyu shook his head: "It's nothing major." "Then Lin

Chi and I will leave first, and come to see my sister when we have time. When my sister has nothing to do, she can come to the house and sit down."

Yan wanted to keep but couldn't say anything, so he could only see Lu Ciyu and a few people arriving at the courtyard gate and saying goodbye, then turned and left.

When he saw Lin Yi turned around and walked back, he gritted his teeth and said, "Then I'm leaving too...".

Li Yan wanted to say a lot in his heart, but now his identity is really inappropriate. He originally planned to stay a little longer for Lu Ciyu and Lin Chizai's sake, but now that the other two have left, he can't stay alone any longer.

Li Yan sighed, and after pausing at the gate of the courtyard, he also turned and left.

Lin Yi stood in front of the door for a while, and then recovered after a while. Everyone outside the door pointed at her and said something, she closed the door and turned back to the yard.

------

"Master Lu? Do you know what's wrong?" The temperature in spring was not too high, and Lin Rong was sweating profusely. Lin Chi looked a little worried, for fear that something major happened in the village.

Lu Ciyu held his hand: "I guess it should be about the land, there is nothing to be afraid of."

Lin Chi looked puzzled, he still hadn't realized which land and what land.

Lu Ciyu followed Lin Rong silently, her eyes narrowed slightly, as if she was thinking about something.

Not only Lizheng in the room, but all the familiar and unfamiliar village elders that Lu Ciyu had met and had not met gathered together, it was like a meeting to recognize people.

He entered the room and glanced at it, and the one in Lijia Village was also sitting beside him. There was a familiar middle-aged man beside him, who was also by the river that day, and it is estimated that he came with him today.

Lin Rong also knew that it would be inconvenient for him to be present on this occasion, so he turned around and was about to leave. Aunt Hui whispered to Lin Chi before going out: "Brother Chi, come here and let's go out.

" Surrounding Lu Ciyu together, he was almost as heavy as several tribunals.

The main house of Lizheng's house was not very big at first, and the air crowded by dozens of them was inexplicably dull. Lu Ciyu stood alone in the center of the room to receive inquiries and curiosity from the crowd, and Lin Chi felt very distressed when he saw it.

He shook his head vigorously at Aunt Hui.

Lu Ciyu sighed, raised her hand and beckoned: "Come here."

Lin Chi ran to him in a few steps, blocking most of his sight for him.

Lu Ciyu began to sigh inexplicably again.

At first, he would be afraid if Lin Chi said a few words, but now he dares to directly attack these clan elders for him. The other party's body trembled slightly, and Lu Ciyu withdrew him behind him.

Li Zheng really couldn't stand it anymore. He didn't agree with the idea of ​​these clan elders at first, so he hurriedly said, "Little Lu, there is a stool by the side, just sit on it."

Lu Ciyu nodded and pulled a hand. Because the clan elder came over to temporarily borrow a wooden chair from a nearby villager, he leaned on it and looked at the crowd.

"What's the matter with your elders today?"

The Li family wanted the Lin family to say the same, and the Lin family did the same. The two sides looked at each other for a long time, and finally turned to Lizheng.

Li Zheng: "...".

"That's it." He hesitated before saying, "The land that the village sold to you a few days ago... We want to buy it back."

Lu Ciyu trembled, raised his head and looked directly at him: "Uncle , are you kidding me?"

Since Li Zheng opened his mouth and the people behind him could pick it up, the second uncle who Lu Ciyu saw when he first came coughed, "Yes, that's it."

" Lijia Village on the mountain was hit by floods, and the whole village was no longer able to live. We were the only village nearby that could help them, and Lizheng from Lijia Village brought people to our place to seek help."

He emphasized "help" And "beg" two syllables.

He also didn't want to really have bad relations with Lu Ciyu, so he could only politely say: "It's all from the villagers, and we can't watch the people in their villages sleep outside... But our village is such a big place, after thinking about it, only The piece of land opposite the village is ready to use...".

"Of course, these things are all confirmed and true. I have just been sent to the mountain to see it."

Lu Ciyu said dissatisfiedly: "But we have already signed the deed, with red handprints in black and white, and the government has proved it!"

The second uncle sighed: "We are... I'm sorry... So Xiao Lu, look at the price. No matter what the price is, as long as the village can accept it, it will definitely agree to you."

Lu Ciyu's eyes widened and her chest couldn't stop rising and falling. , It was obvious that he was hit hard by this news. Lin Chi was also taken aback by what they said. When he raised his head, he saw Lu Gongzi's appearance. He could only hold Lu Ciyu's hand to comfort him.

Unexpectedly, the palm of his hand was scratched lightly.

Lu Ciyu still had an unbelievable look on his face: "Uncle, you know, I'm going to use that land to build a factory. I've even contacted the brick workers, but now you want to buy it back... this Aren't you kidding me?" How

could Li Zheng not know, Lu Ciyu has been going to his house almost three times a day these days, either to ask him if he knows a nearby village that has a stone-making workshop, or to ask him what Time to send a message in the village to recruit workers.

Lizheng was only 80% interested in this matter, but he was tossed into twelve shares by his trip.

Just because he knew how much Lu Ciyu valued this, he was extremely helpless at this time.

The clan in the village can't just watch the people of Lijia Village die.

But they don't have that many places in their own villages, and if they want to take in people, they can only vacate that piece of land.

The clan elders are also unwilling to give up the huge profits in the factory, but what can they do.

Lu Ciyu didn't want to be embarrassed, and turned to look at the second uncle Lin: "Second uncle, Xue Gongzi just handed me back the news yesterday that he has signed the contract order for the bricks, but today you want to I sold the land back, what should I do with the breached money?!"

Li Zheng of Li Jiacun slapped the table: "Presumptuous, I heard that you are still a scholar, so you actually talk to your elders like this?"

Lu Ciyu did not miss the top The disgust that flashed in the eyes of several old people replied: "Li Lizheng, the place you want to live is still in my name. Please recognize this fact before you speak." The

other party's next words instantly choked in his throat In, can't get up, can't get down.

"The money for breach of contract should have been paid by the people of Lijiacun." The second uncle said publicly.

Li Zheng from Lijia Village turned pale when he heard the words, but he couldn't refute it.

Lu Ciyu held down his temple and sighed: "I'm all dazed by you... The problem now is not the money in the contract, but... If I sell this land back, what will happen to the factory?"

He seemed to catch it suddenly What life-saving straw stared at everyone in front of him: "All the clan elders know how profitable this factory will be when built in the future, and there will be dozens of taels in a day. I've been preparing for this for so long, isn't it all in vain? What are you thinking?"

"Our village is so big, the land is for them, where will my factory be built?!"

There is such a big place near the village, the land is for them, and Lu Ciyu can't find it again. A suitable place to build a factory.

These clan elders felt a little uncomfortable when they cut off people's fortunes so plainly.

One by one, they had hoped that this younger generation could catch up with Lu Ciyu's factory and make a fortune, and some even held a small meeting at home to emphasize it. Seeing that my family is about to become rich, but the factory was first turned into trouble by them...

The blueprints have all been seen by these clan elders, and the paintings are densely packed, each of which is Lu Ciyu's hard work, clan elder Afraid that he and Lu Ciyu would get stuck, they looked at each other and said, "If you are willing to give up this land, Xiao Lu, our entire Yangning Village owes you a favor."

Lu Ciyu didn't answer. After a long while, he let out a breath: "Is it necessary for the clan elders to let them live in?" He didn't mention a word about buying it back, and just said that he wanted Lijiacun to live in.

Uncle Lin didn't react for a while: "Yes."

"How long will they live? Three days and five days? Three years

and five years?" "We'll move back when the water subsides," the middle-aged man replied.

"Have the clan elders really thought about it? My factory earns dozens of taels a day, because it just blows up?"

Uncle Lin clenched his fists: "Yes."

Lu Ciyu fell back to the ground. On the chair, it seemed that all the strength of the whole body was exhausted: "It's not impossible to live in."

Everyone was overjoyed.

"But I have one condition."

"You say." Uncle Lin looked at him.

"I don't sell this place, I rent it." Lu Ciyu said.

"We can sign a deed, and the Li family can live here, but the land deed is still in my hands. This is my last bottom line."

Several people in the clan looked at each other, only to think that Lu Ciyu was still against that The factory didn't give up, they whispered for a while before saying, "Yes."

Lu Ciyu froze, her eyes were blank, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

"If I knew it earlier, if I knew it earlier, I would circle the wood." Lu Ciyu smiled dryly.

Uncle Lin sighed, this kid too, finally found a way to get rich but was ruined by them. Lu Ciyu is a sensible person, and he is so sensible that he is so obedient. For some people in the village, cutting people's fortunes is simply murdering their lives, even if they say that it is only a matter of time. Afraid that the other party would also refuse to come down.

This child has read books and is thin-skinned, knowing that they are also embarrassed, so he reluctantly agrees.

It's too much for these old people to hold down a junior with their identities.

Uncle Lin coughed: "Our whole village owes you a favor, and this old man is here to thank you."

------

The two went out of the courtyard together.

Lin Chi still had some doubts in his heart, but when he saw Lu Ciyu's dejected appearance, he lost all his thoughts in an instant, and he was full of frustration and heartache: "Master Lu...".

Lu Ciyu turned to look at him: "Huh?"

"Silver, you can make more money when the money is gone..." So don't be unhappy...

Lu Ciyu sighed and whispered: "Do you really think that Will I be unhappy about this?"

Lin Chi:? ? ?

"No, no, I'm actually too happy." Lu Ciyu took him a few steps, and the two quickly escaped the sight of the villagers. After reaching the remote place at the foot of the mountain, Lu Ciyu continued.

"Don't you know what kind of character I am? I didn't even think about building any factories at all. It was laborious and time-consuming. These were all used to fool them."

Lin Chi's eyes widened.

"From the very beginning, my plan was just this piece of land. If I didn't show them some profit prospects, how could they sell it to me?"

Lin Chi was incredulous: "Why?"

Lu Ciyu Holding his hand and walking back: "First, the whole village owes me a favor for this matter, and the clan elders will only think that they have treated me badly, and what I want to do in the future will be much smoother; Second, I will use this piece of land sooner or later, but not now, I can rest assured that I hold the title deed in my own hands."

"Thirdly, how much money my factory can make the villagers earn, they are all like mirrors in their hearts. Now because of Lijia Village, I'm forced to give up the factory. You don't think they will feel sorry for them. Are you not reconciled? I am the most innocent and wronged in this matter, no matter if there is fire in the family or in the village, I can only sprinkle it on the people of Lijia Village."

This move directly pushed the whole village of Lijiacun to the opposite of Yangning Village. After all, everyone in the village knew that the 30 cents a day of wages that could be put into their arms in the future was because of this group of people.

At that time, Lu Ciyu boasted how high the benefits that he could get after the factory was built, and how disgusting people in the village would see people in Lijia Village in the future.

"What is the scale of Yangning Village, and what is the scale of Lijia Village? They can only passively bear it if they are angry."

"Fourth, do you think these elders in our village will give up space for people to live in? Before you and I came to Uncle Lizheng's house, they must have reached some agreement."

"The elders in our village are more savvy than each other, and Lijia Village may be bleeding profusely."

"Five...".

Lu Ciyu paused: "The land deed is in our hands. The people of the Li family... Whether or not they can live and how long they want to live depends on our mood, and they can't help them out if they don't like the eye."

"From now on, their every move will be bound by us."

"But how can Young Master Lu be sure that the clan elders will choose to force you to step back? After all, the factory can earn so much money, if they choose to keep the money and reject Li What about Jiacun's help?"

Lu Ciyu smiled and shook his head: "Impossible."

"In our village, the surnames Lin and Li are the biggest, and 80% of the voice in the village is in their hands. How many generations of the two Li surnames are still a family, you can know from Li Yan."

"They It's impossible to watch your distant clansmen wandering around without support." The spring is cold, and if you don't take them in, would you let these people from Lijia Village sleep outside in the open air? It will cost lives.

"Even if they don't want to worry about it, but do they still want their reputation? Watching their family members cry for help but refuse to take action, and watch their family members freeze to death and starve to death? This is the village, the countryside, where reputation is more important than human life. These clan elders But I don't want to have to bear such an infamy." If

they are willing to help, they have to help, but if they don't want to help, they can only help.

"I just bought a piece of land in advance that will be used sooner or later, but I got so many great benefits for nothing, how can I be unhappy?"