Chapter 59 Hurrying

Speaking of Lin Rong, Lu Ciyu remembered one thing.

At that time, Lin Chi and Aunt Hui went into the house to talk, and they were entertaining the villagers outside, so Lu Ciyu and Lin Rong stayed with Lin Rong to chat.

Lin Rong inadvertently revealed that he wanted to move the grave for his husband.

Relocating the grave is a major event, and you need to find your husband to test Feng Shui in advance. There are still a lot of things to prepare in advance, and even some things need to be negotiated and negotiated in advance by the two families. It is very troublesome to work hard and hurt money.

Lin Rong's husband was bought by Lin Rong from his ex-husband's house for three taels of silver, and he has since cut off his relationship with that family.

He had no relatives and no reason for no sacrifice in Yuanjia Village, and a lonely grave stayed there. Lin Rong just thought about it for a while and was speechless.

Lu Ciyu patted him on the shoulder: "Call me then, how much can I contribute."

Lin Rong nodded.

------

Before the year, I was busy preparing for half a month, but there was only one day in the year, and it was over by accident.

On this day, Lu Ciyu turned over all the property deeds with bank notes in the space at home.

Most of these things were kept with him, and the rest were kept by Lin Chi and hidden by Lin Chi. During the Chinese New Year, Lin Chi had guessed that Young Master Lu could "change things", and suddenly came up with the idea of ​​putting things in his place for safekeeping when there was nothing to do.

He was used to being poor, and he couldn't sleep peacefully wherever the real gold and silver that had fallen from his hands were hidden in the Lu Mansion. Right now, he was eager to give it to Young Master Lu for him to hide.

It was rare for Mr. Lu to be a three-good man who voluntarily handed over his income and did not hide his private money, but he had a daughter-in-law who didn't care about the account.

This is really...

two people took out everything and put them together, only to realize that they had saved so much without knowing it.

Lu Ciyu found a few document bags and packed the land deed and personal deed banknotes into different categories. When he found a house deed, he grabbed it.

"What is this?" Lin Chi watched his movements inadvertently, took the piece of paper out of his hand and looked at it for a while.

Lu Ciyu taught his daughter-in-law how to read and write in a very planned way. First, he taught him to write the names of two people and people in the village, and then he taught him to recognize various contracts. From the marriage education to the present, Lin Chi knew most of the characters on the paper.

"It's the house deed in the county town, which was brought by the shopkeeper Xue last time, remember?"

Lin Chi nodded, he seemed to have some impressions, and Mr. Lu told him.

"Um......". Lu Ciyu stared at the thin deed paper for a while, and then suddenly became interested.

"Let's go to the county town to play!"

------

Lu Ciyu is a person who can do what he wants. He just made a suggestion here, and then he went to arrange Xunquan to pack up.

Dachen has a total of twenty-two houses, and the Jining House and the imperial capital Yunze are the most prosperous. There are not many counties under the jurisdiction of Jining Prefecture, and it is the most prosperous one they are going to.

Lu Ciyu converted, this county can be calculated according to the treatment of the modern provincial capital in Jining Prefecture.

The price of this house is really not low, and the remaining share after deducting the price of the house and the cost of transfer management is pitifully small in his hands.

There is also the factor that Xue Yu's shop is still testing the waters.

What are you doing after the new year? Of course it's the fifteenth day of the first lunar month.

Mr. Lu really didn't want to stay in the village. Since there was a lot of traffic in the county and it was the Lantern Festival, he had a place to live, why didn't he take the opportunity to play?

Leaving Xunyuan and the other two to watch the house in Lu Mansion, Lu Ciyu went to Lizheng's house to inform, and went out with Xunquan and Lin Chi.

The carriage was stuffed full of daily necessities, and it was the first time that Lin Chi had gone this far when he was so big. Before he got married, he could be excited for a long time when he went to the town. At this moment, the destination was the legendary county seat, and he was both anxious and looking forward to it.

Only a few days have passed since the end of the year, and the fifteenth is still far away.

But Lu Ciyu heard that the county town is a little far from the village, and it would take a long time to go back and forth. He was worried that he would go there in advance to familiarize himself with the familiar environment and clean the yard, so he left without saying a word.

Lu Gongzi's lunatic attributes flared up again. He stared at the map he drew according to Li Zheng's dictation and began to circle in circles. If Xunquan hadn't picked up the map and drove the carriage away, he might not be able to find a place after the festival.

Lu Ciyu returned to the carriage angrily to find Lin Chi for comfort.

"Well...that...the road is long and far, and there are many forks in this area. The trees on the ground are covered with snow and ice, so you can't identify the road. This is normal." Dachen's first son Lu said seriously. .

Young Master Lu buried himself in Lin Chi's arms, resting his head on his chest and arching inward: "Really?"

Lin Chi stiffened and nodded.

The space in the carriage was originally limited, so they had put a lot of things in it in order to avoid the inquiries of "concerned people" who might be in Xunquan and the county town.

In fact, there were not many at first, just like sometimes, the more things are packed, the more the two people take some dry food and some clothes on the other side, and they will fill the carriage.

The originally ample space is now very difficult for people to stay in and move around. Most of the space has been occupied by Lu Ciyu. Lin Chi was squeezed into the corner of the carriage by him and looked pitiful, and he couldn't push it. Open arms.

This look of being controlled by others looks very familiar, like some nights when he was trapped in a corner of the bed by Young Master Lu, unable to escape and could only be bullied by others.

Xunquan was still driving a carriage outside, and Lin Chi reached out and tried to push him away.

"But I always get lost in summer." Lu Ciyu rested his head on his shoulder and sighed in his ear.

The warm breath sprayed into the auricle, and Lin Chi's neck turned red.

However, Young Master Lu's hand went in along the hem of his shirt...

It's really unreasonable.

...

The sky was getting dark, because Xunquan, who was blocked from everything and didn't know what was going on in the carriage, finally found a flat ground suitable for Anzai tents.

The carriage has no door, but Mr. Lu's one was later remodeled by him. The so-called "door" is just two pieces of wood that can be stretched freely. In winter, when the lock is fastened, even if the cold wind is driving at high speed, the curtain will not be blown open and the carriage will be driven into the carriage.

Of course, the wind brings a lot of resistance.

When Xunquan arrived in front of the car, just as he was about to call out, the corner of the curtain was lifted.

Lu Ciyu got off the carriage with a face full of contentment. After listening to him, he walked around the flat and nodded. Xunquan took out his things and started to set up a tent.

He was shocked when he saw the tent for the first time.

When he was working with his previous master, he heard that the northern nomads have the habit of setting up tents wherever they go. Their master was very interested at that time and asked someone to buy one back. It takes little effort to get it done.

The tent materials that Lu Ciyu took out were strange. They didn't look like any kind of fabric he had ever seen. The racks that supported the tent didn't look like iron or copper. They were light, dexterous, and easy to carry. can be built.

He was very curious but did not dare to ask. The world is full of wonders, and the consequences of spying on the master are very serious.

Lu Ciyu didn't just watch from the side. After confirming that there was no danger nearby, he took another larger tent to help Xunquan. Instead of doing it himself, Xunquan was startled, and he hurriedly messed with things.

They both breathed a sigh of relief until everything was done, and a distance in front of the tent was swept out of an open space, which was covered with hay and dead branches and burned into a fire.

"How long will it take to arrive?" Lu Ciyu and Xunquan sat in front of the fire to bake.

"At this rate, I'm afraid it will take another five days." Xunquan replied.

...five days.

They have already set off for a day, so it is a journey back and forth for 12 days. If something happens on the way, half a month will pass like this.

"I see." Lu Ciyu suddenly remembered something, turned around and took a large cloth bag and handed it to Xunquan: "If you're hungry, eat something. Go to bed early at night, have a good rest, and have to travel tomorrow morning. "

Xunquan took the things and responded, Lu Ciyu turned back to the carriage and carried Lin Chi into the tent.

Xunquan opened the package, all of which were hot and ready-to-eat food such as pies and buns. He silently put away the things, added a lot of dead branches to the fire, turned around and went to sleep.

The next morning, I found the spring and got up.

The fire was extinguished long ago at night, and I don't know how long the fire had been burning. A pile of snow that was baked into water by the heat was frozen into pieces of ice in the middle of the night.

Xunquan went back to pick up some dead branches to start a fire, and heated the contents of the bag on it. Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi didn't wait too long before they left their tent.

The three of them didn't exchange anything. After washing up, they dismantled the tent and continued on their way.

They continued to hurry in this way, day and night, until the sixth day when they found the spring, they knocked on the door of the carriage: "Master, we are here.

" "Three words, the Six Guards stood aside with weapons in hand. It is worthy of being the largest county seat under the Jining Mansion. Neither the scale of the city wall nor the imposing manner of the soldiers are comparable to that of a small town.

At the gate of the county town, there were a few people lined up waiting to check the famous posters. They were all people who came back at this time when they went out to visit relatives.

Lu Ciyu helped Lin Chi get out of the carriage, and after a while, she whispered, "It's here."