Chapter 63

It took another moment for the bell to end.

The leading boy stood on the high platform and said a few words, to the effect that his master would go to each table and choose the ones he liked the most.

This little boy also looked smart, and explained the matter in just a few words. He got off the stage, and the old man behind him stood up, the one who had just chatted with him.

Lin Chi looked at Lu Ciyu in disbelief.

When he came to talk before, Lu Ciyu had a vague guess in his heart, but now that the guess has come true, he is not surprised.

The result is the old gentleman's business, and he can't change it. Compared with other people's nervousness or anticipation, his face is more curious.

Lu Ciyu's eyes swept across the lanterns following the old man's footsteps.

He had to marvel a few words, the creativity of people is really unlimited, and what everyone draws is different at will. The people who will show themselves here all have several brushes, and being fortunate enough to be among them is really a very rare memory in a lifetime.

Many people on the field only enjoyed the process of painting the lanterns by themselves. After seeing the inspection and selection, they voluntarily quit the field. The rest except Lu Ciyu, who was on the verge of participating in the competition, all wanted to make a name for themselves at the lantern festival. of.

The old gentleman's lantern evaluation is too famous. If you get a compliment and say it later, you can add a little bit to yourself.

"Master Lu doesn't seem to be in a hurry at all." The old gentleman walked up to him at some point.

"The boy is satisfied today, it's not so important to win the prize." Lu Ciyu retracted his gaze from a lamp in the distance and replied earnestly.

The old man picked up the lamp on his table, held it in front of his eyes and observed it, and kept saying, "Which one does Mr. Lu think will win the prize?"

Lu Ciyu thought about it for a moment: "The koi on the left jumped over the dragon gate. The lanterns are exquisite and lifelike. The one on the south side with the peony picture is rich, noble and dignified. The workmanship and painting skills of the two lanterns are comparable, and both have good meanings. It is really difficult to choose."

"Really?" The old man looked at the lamp and put it on the table.

"The one on the left is the grandson of the prime minister who died during the late emperor's period, and he is also the most famous student in Jining House. He is going to participate in the general examination this year, and there is no problem in participating in the palace examination with his ability."

"The one on the right suddenly appeared a few years ago . The businessman who came here. Although it appeared suddenly, he quickly accumulated unimaginable money and wealth. Even the Xue family, an old-fashioned family businessman, could only open their mouths in front of them and boast about their profound heritage.

" All eyes were fixed on here, and the eyes of the few people who came with Lin Yang were even more red with eager envy.

Lu Ciyu seemed to see a tab appeared in front of him:

Players, please choose: A. Leaping to the Dragon Gate B. Rich Peony, the system will start the side quests according to your choice.

Young Master Lu is not a player, Young Master Lu doesn't want to choose either.

He smiled: "Both are very good. In fact, if I were to tell the truth, I would still prefer my flowers and plants." The

old man seemed to have no idea, he was stunned for a moment, and then shook his head helplessly.

"Choose nothing...choose nothing...".

"To actually choose nothing, what a willful kid."

The old man sighed and turned to the next table.

Lu Ciyu continued to bite her ears with Lin Chi.

The old man wandered from table to table, and then clapped his hands to attract everyone's attention.

"...a lantern is not only a lighting tool, but also a medium to convey the mood of the maker... The shape of the lamp is only one of the elements, and the themes and content colors painted on the lamp are also just different expressions. ...".

"...The changes in color and the penetrating power of candlelight will be taken into consideration."

"To sum up, the lantern I chose this year...is the peony Ronghua." There were

bursts of exclamation and joy from afar. Lu Ciyu glanced from a distance, the boy who drew the peony picture was surrounded by the crowd and could not see anything clearly.

After the first one is finished, there are two tops, which were won by Li Yuelongmen and another pair of Dachen Shengshi.

Lu Ciyu only got the top three.

His painters are actually not weaker than the others, but because of the use of color and composition, most of the candlelight is obscured when it is illuminated from within.

The lantern is essentially used for lighting. When the old man nominated him, he severely criticized Lu Ciyu for "paying too much attention to appearance and neglecting practicality".

The other sides were fine. The darker side was painted several times by him, so the candlelight almost didn't reflect much.

Lu Ciyu nodded and accepted it humbly, but he didn't plan to use this display lamp for lighting, and he completely ignored the issue of practical ability since he started writing.

But the old man didn't just criticize, he also mentioned painting skills in a blink of an eye. He knew what Lu Ciyu was thinking and didn't say much, but most people didn't notice this sentence.

The winners of the first and second grades stepped forward to choose the prizes, but when it was Lu Ciyu's turn, he was rarely in a dilemma.

The old gentleman prepared a lot of things, and he just let them choose according to the order. Lu Ciyu dragged Lin late to the back of the table, but he didn't expect to see a lot of "treasures" in this world.

For example, a coral tree in the South China Sea, a pot is not small, about the height of a human calf, and its appearance is also excellent. Lu Ciyu knew that Jining Mansion was facing the sea, but he didn't expect to see things in the sea at a lantern festival.

Another example is the multi-colored glazed jade pendant, which is a symbol of status or money, and is placed in a small open wooden box for people to choose.

Lu Ciyu walked over one by one, and really didn't want anything.

Lin Chi saw a guqin on the table at a glance. He didn't understand these things, so he just poked at Lu Ciyu: "Master Lu, look at that qin... It seems that the tail was burnt black by something."

There was a sneering voice next to him, Lu Ciyu gave the man a cold look, turned and rubbed Lin Chi's head, not thinking about whether Lin Chi's speech just now would make him lose face.

"It's not scorched, it's purposely made like that."

What a psychedelic dynasty, some things have legends here, and some things are completely blank.

This qin is definitely not the one in the legend, you can tell from the color of the wood that it has not been made for a long time.

He pulled Lin Chi closer, and didn't even tune the tune. He just fiddled with the strings a few times, and played a few out-of-tune notes.

He likes the sound.

Lu Ciyu made a decision in her heart and turned around: "That's it."

The old gentleman waved his hand: "Okay."

Lu Ciyu handed the qin to Lin Chi, and Lin Chi carried it back to the table just now to pack up. Just as Lu Ciyu picked up the lantern, the man on the side was dissatisfied and said: "I don't accept it!"

Lu Ciyu looked at him sideways: "Why don't you accept it?"

The man was indignant: "Isn't it just four sets of flowers and a word, why did I get the top three? What's wrong with my plum orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum? "

Lu Ciyu sighed.

The old gentleman walked over. Because you are too utilitarian? It's not good to say this.

Looking at the man's indignant look, he pointed at the drawing paper that had not yet been collected: "The pen and paper are here, why don't this young man draw exactly the same pattern according to Lu Gongzi's pattern? It is the same. I'll consider you the third best, how about that?"

The man was full of joy: "So many people here are listening! Sir, you have to say what you say!"

Lu Ciyu didn't leave in a hurry, and leaned on the table with her arms folded. Watch him paint.

...

the more time passed, the more sweat dripped from the man's forehead.

He was not a high-quality person in the first place, and the trouble just now attracted the attention of many people.

At this moment, under the watchful eyes of everyone, writing and writing, the whole person seems a little nervous.

The scholar who painted Liyue Longmen didn't leave, and when he saw his slightly trembling fingertips, he shook his head in the bottom of his heart - if he entered the hall and saw Longyan, he would probably faint from fright.

Although Lu Ciyu's painting is very beautiful, the flowers on it are unprecedented and innovative, but it looks very simple. I didn't expect that he couldn't find the feeling after picking up the strokes a few times.

Of course, I couldn't find it. In order to highlight some effects, Lu Ciyu specially used a lot of painting methods, and even chose thick smears in oil paintings in some places.

However, due to this condition and the material effect of the pigment paper is very unsatisfactory, the finished product after painting appears nondescript, even a little weird. Fortunately, after installing the lantern and putting candles in it, the effect is not bad, and it can still be supported for a while.

However, he saw that the paint didn't seem to last long, and it was burned by the flames every day. I'm afraid it will fade and brown after a while.

The man scraped several pictures back and forth before he could barely get Zhang Hexin's. He drew a picture and placed it on other lanterns for comparison. The light and shadow effect caused by the refraction of candlelight was always not as good as Lu Ciyu's.

He gritted his teeth and drew for a while. Lu Ciyu didn't say anything, and the others became impatient.

"I said can you do it? Just admit defeat and don't waste everyone's time!"

"Yeah, everyone is still waiting to watch the lantern show to join in the fun, don't hesitate, are you a man!"

"I... I can still draw!" The

man was sweating and his back was soaking wet. He mustered up all his strength to pick up the pen, but his hands were shaking and he made a long line on the white paper.

He tried several times but couldn't get a satisfactory result, and finally he could only grit his teeth: "I admit defeat."

He is from the end of the worldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara