Chapter 44 Buying people

Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi chose a total of six puppies.

Lu Ciyu could not recognize the breed of the dog that Li's family raised, but based on the size of the big dog, he could tell it was a large dog, and the average length was not good-looking at all.

This dog is a bit like a local dog and other breeds of skewers. It looks very fierce as a dog, but it is just right for home care.

Dogs are not for being cute. Can cuteness stop thieves and theft? Lu Gongzi thought expressionlessly.

The man from the Li family went into the back room and brought out a big pot. The fur of the puppies had just grown out. The fluffy ones were pressed together into a ball, and they purred and wailed. He was so cute that his heart softened. .

Be cute when you are cute, and be fierce when you should be fierce. Lu Gongzi silently clenched his fists.

His family's dogs just gave birth to ten cubs this time, and the man of the Li family was worrying about how to raise them. Every household in the village has a dog, and no one wants to give it away. Lu Ciyu took six dogs and bought them with money, making him happy enough.

Lu Ciyu estimated the area of ​​his yard. Six were still too few, so Aunt Lizheng took him to a few more houses.

It's just November, and it's the second half of the year when the bitch will give birth to cubs. Although it's rare for the Li family to be so early, it's not all. They walked halfway through the village, and they gathered a total of twenty, and then they said goodbye and went home.

Lu Ciyu circled a total of five yards, and the two backing the mountain are still empty at present, but only a large open space has been circled, and the use will be discussed later. There are a lot of messy things in the other yard. The poultry and chicken pens are also in it. It is only one wall away from their main house. In this way, there are only two people who can live in at any time, and there are not even twenty dogs evenly divided. a lot of.

He was worried that the dogs would bite each other when the dogs got older and brought in new ones. He thought that he would buy them all at once, but he could only choose so many at this time, and he could only give up after thinking about it.

Lin Chi had something he was familiar with, so he was busy finding cages and places for these animals. Lu Guixi had already sorted out his mood, and when he saw Lin Chi was busy there, he leaned over to look at it. The two of them, one high and one low, murmured at a pile of furry creatures, Young Master Lu raised his eyebrows and reached out his hand. Lin Chi brought it back.

Lu Guixi stared at the backs of the two for a while, but turned around helplessly and took over half of Lin Chi's work, making a nest for the furry in this place.

Lu Ciyu took the people into the room and pondered the language for a while before saying, "I want to buy a few servants."

Lin Chi froze in place: "What?"

Lu Ciyu was thinking about this before, Lin Chi A native farmer is afraid that his mentality will not be adjusted, and he can't buy people directly behind his back. It would be too disrespectful to decide such a big thing in private.

Lin Chi was just as he imagined: "But, but isn't that only for the landlords and gentlemen...".

Lu Ciyu sighed and rubbed his head with his hand: "Think about the things in our family, and then think about the contract with Xue Yu. Except that we don't have enough land, how can we be worse than the masters in the town?"

Lin After thinking about it for a while, it really is.

"And with so many yards, do you still want to clean it up yourself?" Lu Ciyu said indifferently.

Lin Chi nodded.

"Do you really want to clean up yourself?!" Lu Gongzi sat up suddenly and stared at him with wide eyes.

He pinched Lin Chi's face: "My silly daughter-in-law, don't you take yourself too seriously? A yard of several thousand square meters!"

Lin Chi didn't take it seriously: "But you don't let me go up and down the mountain, I stay at home all day and have nothing to do...".

"Who said you have nothing to do?" Lu Ciyu pinched her cheeks and said, "Follow me!"

"Didn't you go where I'm going? I'm going to be busy with things myself, don't you think? Are you cleaning the yard at home?"

Lin Chi stopped talking, as if he was struggling with something.

Lu Ciyu was completely helpless. He originally wanted to negotiate well to get him to agree, but after Lin Chi did it, he had no mood, so he simply said affirmatively: "Your husband, I want to buy someone.

" Well, we are the two of us to do things at home, they are mainly responsible for running errands and packing up."

Lin Chi wanted to say more, but Lu Ciyu got up and hugged him, his hand slipped down his waistline, what Lin Chi wanted to say suddenly all forget.

------

The next day just dawned, Lu Ciyu lightly pushed open the door of the house, and entered the house with a plate of things buckled in the plate in one hand.

Lin Chi stared at him with a messy head of hair, and his eyes were straight without blinking.

Lu Ciyu squeezed his chin and kissed him, then handed the plate to him as if offering a treasure, and lifted the lid with a hula.

The six round egg burgers were placed on a plate, about the size of a baby's fist, and each one looked golden and soft. There is a lot of oil brushing, the side is brightly golden, and the red special sauce is brushed on it, sprinkled with some chili powder, and it is steaming outside.

Lin Chi's eyes lit up, Lu Ciyu helped him get a piece of oiled paper, wrapped it up, Lin Chi took a bite, the crispy soft shell, after biting open, revealed a layer of meat and eggs inside, which was tender and delicious. .

The egg burger itself has no taste. Whether it tastes good or not mainly depends on the sauce that is brushed on it. For some reason, Lu Ciyu specially put it for him not to be spicy.

Lin Chi squinted contentedly, then took another bite, Lu Ciyu patted his head: "Gui Xi is going to the carriage, we'll go to the town to see later."

Lin Chi nodded.

Lu Ciyu helped Lin Chi to comb his hair, and brought people into the town together.

He brought a lot of gifts. The first thing he did when he entered the town was to go to Li Jiguan's house. Although Li Jiguan did not intend to make deep friendships, at least he had to do his best to save face.

At this point in time, the other party may have just arrived at the official office, and there is only a housekeeper in the house to entertain people. Li Jiguan's wife was there, but because of her reputation, she couldn't meet Lu Ciyu. Lu Ciyu couldn't help it. She put down her gift and sighed a few times. .

His etiquette was done, and Li Jiguan could not find anything wrong.

Lu Ciyu took him to Xue Yu's bookstore again. The shopkeeper Xue was indeed a clever person. When he saw him, he came up to him naturally. Lu Ciyu once again chose a lot of books and bought a lot of paper. When paying the bill, he asked by the way, "Does the shopkeeper Xue know how to go to sell people's teeth?"

Shopkeeper Xue was stunned: "Master Lu wants to buy it. People?"

Lu Ciyu nodded: "Well."

Shopkeeper Xue turned around and called a servant: "Xiaowei?"

Huya's youth ran up a few steps: "The shopkeeper."

"You take Mr. Lu to Yaxing."

He turned his head: "Although Xiaowei is not very old, he has been with me for several years. He is very familiar with this town. If Mr. Lu doesn't mind, let him lead the way."

Lu Ciyu nodded in thanks and took the bag. Good paper books are out the door.

The young man took Lu Ciyu to the Yaxing not far from where there was a restaurant, and there was also a service of hosting horses and carriages. Lu Ciyu entrusted the carriage there and took Lin Chi carefully into the Yaxing.

The boy named Xiaowei was really smart and nimble, he waved away the person who came up to ask questions, and looked at Lu Ciyu: "What kind of people does Mr. Lu want to buy, male and female?"

Lu Ciyu thought for a while: "Buy two indivual......".

He frowned.

Originally, I just wanted to buy two smart and quick ones, but when I got to the place, I realized that I didn't consider the issue of gender.

Buy a man, he is not very relieved when he goes out, buy a girl or a brother, and he is afraid that he will find some people with bad minds to add trouble.

After thinking about it, Lu Ciyu could only wave his hand and say, "Let's go in and talk about it." The

tooth shop was originally a place where people traded in ancient times, and the tooth shop that sold people was no exception.

The county or larger places are fine, the area is large and clean, but this is just a small town, and the flow of people in Yaxing is extremely high. Traffickers or officials would bring people to the town for a few days, and if they couldn't sell, they would take them to the next place to continue selling.

It is obviously a place to sell people, but it looks more like a large trading market. Some words are ugly, but to be honest, Lu Ciyu sees that it is no different from the modern cat market and dog market.

The big living people were bound with their hands and feet and were thrown on the ground at will to be sold. Some people's wrists were tied together with ropes in a series of ropes... and some were even imprisoned in cages.

If he ignored the clothes on their bodies and the background they were in, for a moment he seemed to have returned to the apocalypse.

In the middle of the apocalypse, in some bases, a big living person is only worth a bowl of rice and a few pieces of bread, and you can give up anything for one bite.

He felt uncomfortable, but Lin Chi seemed indifferent. Lu Ciyu couldn't help asking, and Lin Chi smiled bitterly: "It's still good now, if there are more people who sell themselves as slaves when they can't afford to eat in the morning, yes, I heard that at that time, all the teeth shops were released. No more."

Lu Ciyu frowned, the young man named Xiaowei seemed to have misunderstood something, and hurriedly stepped forward and said, "These are all people who made mistakes and were demoted. Going inside is a free man who voluntarily sells himself."

Lu Ciyu nodded and followed Xue Wei forward.

The goal of entry was either listless and sluggish, or sitting on the ground in a daze, ignoring the outside world, with a dull appearance, Lu Ciyu shook his head inwardly, and continued to follow people inside.

The people in front of them were angry, crying, cursing, and howling. The guards hit the ground with a whip, startled, and the fright stopped in an instant.

Lu Ciyu sighed and took Lin Chi's hand.

When the smart people saw outsiders coming, seeing that he and Lin Chi were both luxuriously dressed, and that Lu Ciyu had a dignified appearance, other thoughts suddenly arose in their hearts. In an instant, he stepped forward and knelt down on the ground and rushed up: "Master, master, buy us, you can buy us."

Lu Ciyu hugged Lin Chi and took a step back, watching the brother being led by guards He closed his mouth and couldn't help frowning.

He seemed to have remembered something, and asked Xue Wei sideways: "Since the betrayal contract is in my hands, can I kill him at any time?"

The people who were staring at him trembled when they heard the words.

Xue Wei was also stunned for a while, he was not very clear, the steward who followed silently on the side interjected: "It's natural to be a slave, but they are at fault, and it was one of the master's things that killed him. It's nothing, but it's not good for those who sell themselves voluntarily, they can redeem themselves."

Lu Ciyu understood that this dynasty was probably a mixture of ancient slavery and old hierarchies, he went first I read it in the book, I was taken aback by this system where human life is like a must, and now I have confirmed it again... He nodded: "Then choose a slave." It is

not that human life is as cheap as a must, but The life of a slave is cheap.

The steward on the side ordered a group of people to take away, and the rest were all restrained a lot.

The town is not big, and there are people in the town, who are with them and who are good people. He also heard about the good relationship between Xue Yu and this countryman Lu Gongzi, so he ordered someone to bring a stool and ask Lu Ciyu to sit down and rest. Lu Ciyu nodded to the steward, and pulled Lin Chi to sit down in front of everyone.

With so many people watching, Lin Chi didn't want to save his face, so he could only sit down with gritted teeth.

Lu Ciyu supported the back of his chair and started to select candidates.

It is said that the appearance is born from the heart, although Young Master Lu doesn't know how to look at the face, he still believes in this.

At first glance, don't want to be particularly ferocious and vicious, don't want to be too ugly, don't want to be very careful at first glance, don't want to be disabled or inconvenient... After filtering down one by one, a lot of people are excluded.

There were not many people left, so Lu Ciyu directly activated the ability, and the perception mentioned the most sensitive degree to be careful to sense the other party's mental fluctuations. Don't sway those who are too obvious with malicious intent, don't want those with murderous blood on their bodies... After this, a lot has been screened out, and now there are only a dozen people left.

Lu Ciyu patted Lin Chi on the head and asked him to decide on the final candidate.

Lin Chi was stunned.

Lu Ciyu leaned into his ear: "You will be their lord from now on, show off your aura."

"Every decision you make will affect their future destiny."

Lin Chi gritted his teeth and tried hard . nodded.

He walked up to the crowd: "Anyone who knows how to cook?"

Everyone below looked at each other, and a few girls and brothers raised their hands. Lin Chi asked again: "Are there any people who can raise livestock? All cattle, horses, sheep and dogs are included."

...

He asked a lot of questions in turn according to Lu Ciyu's thoughts, and finally ordered four people, and the rest Let someone take it away.

He suppressed his beating heart and ran carefully to Lu Ciyu's side to let him choose the last two. Lu Ciyu touched his head and praised him for doing a great job.

He turned to look at the four people, two men, a brother and a girl. It's okay, it's what he liked before. Lu Ciyu said softly: "Tell me why you are here."

The four of them came one by one.

The answer was nothing special. Either someone in the family was convicted of the whole family and was demoted to slavery, or he accidentally offended the original master and was handed out. Lu Ciyu glanced at it, the girl who was demoted to slavery was full of rough and thick calluses, and it seemed that she had done a lot of work. After thinking about it, Lu Ciyu simply left all four.

There are small cubicles at the back of the tooth shop. If the master chooses slaves, he can add money to let them wash and take care of them in it.

Lu Ciyu explained a few words to them, and then took Lin Chi into the back room, where someone had prepared tea for them to rest for a while.

Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi chatted for a while, and the four dressed up entered the room.

After cleaning up, the four of them looked a lot more pleasing to the eye. The manager of Yaxing took the four people's prostitution contracts and handed it over in front of them. Lu Ciyu turned it over one by one, and paid the money to sign on the list of Yaxing. If you have your own name, this human trade is over.

The cost of four living lives is not as much as those few knives, and I don't know if it should be sad.

Lu Ciyu only sighed for a few seconds, and then this thought was dispelled. If he was so, the Virgin would not have lived by this time.

After taking the deed of prostitution, it belongs to them, and Lu Ciyu can no longer visit the town with four people. He gave Xue Wei a string of copper plates for errands, and suddenly asked before parting: "Where is your master?"

"I mean Xue Yu."

Xue Wei was stunned: "Master Lu is not in town recently, and Young Master Lu can talk to you about something. ...Master Lu has something to talk to our shopkeeper."

Lu Ciyu shook his head: "It's not a big deal, it's his old lady's birthday greeting, do you know when he'll be back?"

Xue Wei shook his head: "Master is leaving. I didn't say it before."

Lu Ciyu nodded, took the carriage and rented an ox cart after parting, let the four get on the ox carriage and followed the carriage, and then they went home together.

Lin Chi opened a corner of the curtain and sat at the door of the carriage. He asked him in confusion, "Isn't your painting smooth? Is there something wrong?"

Lu Ciyu pulled the reins of the horse with one hand and pushed the person back into the carriage. , put down the curtain and only left a gap: "It's windy outside, sit back."

"The painting is just an excuse, I just want to ask if Xue Yu is still in town."

"Sure enough...it seems that I didn't. Guess wrong."

Xue Yu's absence can prove many things. For example, how much he and that person valued each other, such as Lu Guixi's position in his heart... It seems that the people around the Lu family were indeed sent by him.

If he guessed correctly, either Lu Guixi told that person directly when he knew about the recipe, or that person found out about the recipe when he was staring at Lu Guixi. Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi didn't hide it. Many of the things made by the new recipe were sent to Lizheng and the old man's house, and it was very easy to find out something.

If the person knew about Fang Zi, he would definitely not easily let go of this way of making money. Lu Ciyu sold him through Lu Guixi's hand so as to give him a sense of existence. At this time, Xue Yu was afraid that he was already on his way to Beijing.

He explained it to Lin Chi carefully, and Lin Chi suddenly realized.

Lu Ciyu said again: "In this way, the chips in our hands will be a little bigger, but we must also grasp this degree. If we touch their bottom line and make people angry, it will be bad." In the

end, it is them . No power.

But no matter how big the power is, it is no bigger than that one, and it is useless to think about it.

...

The bullock cart has no roof. The four of them sat on the open-air cart and drove all the way. Many people saw them as they entered the village.

The two aunts who were eating melon seeds at the entrance of the village looked at each other: "This guy named Lu is sure enough...".

What a thick tree this is, but before they could find a chance to hold it, he chose the thin soil of the Lin family to take root.

A pity.

Lu Ciyu didn't know the thoughts of people outside, so he took them home directly. Lu Guixi was squatting at the gate of the courtyard, grinding wood with something he didn't know what tool it was. He was a little surprised to see so many people when he looked up.

Lu Ciyu got off the carriage with Lin Chi in his arms, and introduced: "This is...my brother-in-law who lives in the Lu family temporarily. You can call...you...you can call me Mr. Gui."

Lu Ciyu and He Lu Guixi held his forehead at the same time. The name of this generation has been messed up, what the hell is Mr. Gui, it's completely mixed up.

The servants were also confused, but they didn't dare to go against the words of the master, so they could only agree.

Lu Ciyu glanced back and opened the door: "Come in with me."