Chapter 74 Li Yan

Li Yan, this person is quite fascinating.

To say that he has no bad intentions, this kid came up to him to trouble him when he was killing pigs. Although Lu Ciyu thought it was just for entertainment, the other party hid a very deep trace of hostility to him. can still be noticed.

To say that he had a bad intention, but he actually didn't do anything harmful to Lu Ciyu and the Lu family, and even helped catch a thief.

Li Yan turned out to be very close with the two gangsters of the Lin family, because this matter was a complete break. It was okay for the two gangsters to be detained in the ancestral hall before, but now that they were finally released, they came to trouble Li Yan.

They never dared to offend Lu Ciyu, and Li Yan, a soft persimmon, would naturally be pinched.

Lu Ciyu was very curious as to why Li Yan would not hesitate to offend them to help him.

For his family's money? To get along with your family? But there are many ways to make good friends, so it would be too stupid to tear up the face and cut off the way back.

What's more, since Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi returned to the village, Li Yan has never come to the door, or even took the initiative to appear in front of them. With this condition, the assumption above does not hold.

If it wasn't for this time when he was blocked and beaten in the woods, when Lu Ciyu was done with what he was doing, he would not know when he remembered him.

It was so much fun.

The men looked at each other, and the man in the lead frowned at the two trembling thugs—there were so many of them anyway, Lu Ciyu, a thin and thin scholar, plus Li Yanhe There aren't enough men in the car for them to beat.

The last two people who looked down on Lu Ciyu so much thought so too.

Even the expanded carriage was crowded with so many men at once. Lu Ciyu waited until they were all up before getting on the carriage. After entering the carriage, he inadvertently hugged Lin Chi and leaned in.

"You are all relatives of the two Lin brothers, right?" Lu Ciyu pretended to turn things over, and took out two porcelain vases from the space under the cover of the carriage's side box.

The man at the head nodded: "I'm his eldest brother."

Lu Ciyu asked nonsense completely, many of these people look alike, not to mention, Lu Ciyu used supernatural powers to take the two family's family a few days after he went to the ancestral hall. The information has been scraped.

He handed it over to the two of them: "I didn't lie to you, it's really a good medicine for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. If you don't believe me, you can ask Lin Langzhong."

... Who doesn't know that you have a good relationship with Lao Langzhong.

The little bastard really felt conditioned reflex fear when he saw him. Lu Ciyu was afraid of what he said and did.

This man turned his face and was ruthless and ruthless. The last moment he was talking to you with a smile and the next second, he was going to strangle you alive. The problem is that he is not afraid but happier when he sees you struggling. His eyes are full of joy. The smile was not concealed at all.

A good old man had a nightmare for half a month after that day. When he closed his eyes, his smiling eyes stared at him unblinkingly, followed by the suffocation of his throat. Feeling and struggling with powerlessness and despair without effect...

Consciousness seems to be independent, standing aside from the perspective of a third party every night, watching "self" lying on the ground being pinched by Lu Ciyu His face was blue and purple and he was dying, and even the other little gangster began to be afraid.

When the two of them were released from the ancestral hall, there was an unprecedented trace of reluctance—there were ancestors and sects in the ancestral hall, and the specter could not be found.

It was as if he had completely forgotten that it happened outside the ancestral hall. "I have a little

work here. I wonder if you are interested?"

"Mr. Lu, we are all from the village.

The bastard's heart stopped beating.

Big brother, wake up! This guy has a bad temper, don't mess with him!

The distress for his brother instantly overwhelmed the fear of Lu Ciyu, and the gangster hurriedly said: "I, my, my brother, he can't speak, Mr. Lu, don't take it to heart, he's just a little straighter, he didn't bump into you. the meaning of......".

"Lin Xi, shut up." The leading man snorted coldly.

Lu Ciyu was not only not angry, but happier.

The results of the investigation showed that the family had a very good relationship. Even if the family was implicated by this gangster and ruined their reputation, no one would really blame him. After beating and scolding, where did Lin Xi get into trouble? .

Therefore, even though Lin Xi was a dodgy little gangster, there was no one in the village who dared to provoke him.

Lin Xi also seemed to really love his brothers.

But the one on the side is not necessarily... I still need to observe and observe.

Lu Ciyu looked away: "Okay, then I'll just say it directly."

"We're going to Lijia Village in the mountains to do some things, only the three of us are afraid that we won't be able to control the situation. Let's go together."

"Want us to go to the town?" The man's brows furrowed.

"That's right. I know that everyone is busy with the snow melting in the spring, and I'm not wasting your day. Each person is ten cents. If you don't want to go, you can get off now." Ten to twenty-five cents, ten cents is just money that has fallen from the sky.

"Lijia Village?!" Li Yan, who had been listless since he got in the car, could be considered to be in high spirits. "Really Lijiacun?!"

Lu Ciyu gave him a curious look: "Really."

"I'm going!" Li Yan didn't know what was wrong, and instantly burst into flames. He sat up straight in high spirits, and his whole body was filled with joy.

Instead, the man frowned.

When Lu Ciyu asked someone to build a house and open land before, he was quite moved. The money the other party gave was high, not to mention that there would be meat every day, and the leftover meals could be brought back to satisfy the children's cravings. The problem was Lu Ciyu. Ci Yu only found a few good friends with Lin Chi. Their name Lin Chi had a very bad reputation, so no one came forward to join in the fun.

However, this man killed his younger brother and was locked up in the ancestral hall for a month. This younger brother Chou didn't know what was wrong and kept him from reporting it. He finally found an opportunity to teach him a lesson from the closed door and met Lu again. Ciyu, are they going to be employed by Lu Ciyu again?

how is this possible.

As soon as the man made up his mind, he saw his beloved younger brother desperately winked at him, and his eyes were clearly saying—

"I promise."

"Okay, how about you?"

"They all listen to my elder brother. , I agreed, which means they agreed too."

Lu Ciyu swept everyone around, but none of the five men showed any disapproval on their faces.

Such a loving family.

"How about you?" He looked at another family.

This row was filled with the other timid gangster's brother, but his family was no match for Lin Xi's. Lu Ciyu, who couldn't be separated from the gangster, got off the carriage after a few apologies.

The rest of his family looked left and right, and a few got out of the car with him, while the remaining two glared at the back of the leaving person and said with a smirk, "We want to go too.

" Of course." Lu Ciyu nodded.

"Xunquan, let's go." He called out of the car.

The carriage began to drive slowly, and the car relaxed a lot after the few people just now were gone. Lu Ciyu gave way to the side and gave a seat to Lin Chi, who had been crowded for a long time.

Lin Xi secretly glanced at the movements of the two of them, and looked at Lin Chi, a brother who he had never looked down on and had little to do with the two, and had a little sympathy for him—to marry such a man, it's so pitiful.

No wonder she looked so good, Lu Ciyu said what she said, and didn't dare to object or reject a word, she must be afraid of being bullied at home every day.

Aunt Lin, an old woman, married her brother to such a person for the sake of a betrothal gift. This is too scoundrel.

The whole village knew that Lu Ciyu had money, and Lin Xi had already figured out how much Lu Ciyu had spent to buy Lin Chi from Er Auntie Lin.

Lu Ciyu seemed to be aware of Lin Xi's staring at Lin Chi, and suddenly raised his head and glared at him.

Different from the previous leisurely attitude of playing with mice step by step, Lin Xi dared to be 100% sure that he saw murderous intent in Lu Ciyu's cold eyes that seemed to turn into sharp swords. He had no doubt that the monster Lu Ciyu would dig out his eyes if he continued to look at it.

Lin Xi hurriedly lowered his head - this evil ghost is too scary, he must have found out that I discovered his secret, Brother Chi is really miserable.

So Aunt Lin inadvertently drew a lot of hatred from the biggest bully family in the village.

Lu Ciyu originally wanted to observe them for a while, and if it was appropriate, he would take this Lin family's temperament for his own use. The brothers in this family have a good relationship, and each of them attaches great importance to friendship and loyalty, but for now, it seems to be okay.

The way the other party looked at Lin Chi made him feel angry.

My daughter-in-law, you dare to look at it, and you look straight at it, believe it or not, I will take your tricks down!

The more Lu Gongzi thought about it, the more he saw that the person on the other side was not pleasing to the eye, his gaze turned into a silver needle and swished it on Lin Xi's back, so he didn't dare to lift his head up.

Lin Chi was dumbfounded and didn't know anything about it.

Different from Yuanjia Village, which is closed and hidden, Lijia Village has an artificial trail that leads to the entrance of the village. Lu Ciyu's carriage was a bit bigger, but he was really driven in by Xunquan's driving skills.

The carriage finally arrived at the village. Just as Lu Ciyu helped Lin Chi get out of the car, he saw that the entrance to the village where the crowd should have gathered was empty under the trees.

Not only under the tree, this village is not much bigger than Yuanjiacun. Lu Ciyu took people a few steps, and every household was empty.

It's like a ghost village.

Lin Chi began to feel uneasy, where did his sister go?

Lu Ciyu clenched his hand and closed his eyes to activate his abilities. There was a lot of popularity in the east of the village, and he had a goal and walked there with everyone.

To the east is a branch of a river. After walking for a while, Lu Ciyu saw a lot of people surrounding the bank.

Just as he opened his legs, he heard someone in the crowd shout, "Don't just watch the fun, who will go down and get her up?"