Chapter 75

Lu Ciyu suddenly had a bad premonition in his heart.

He took a few steps forward and pushed away the onlookers. He was about to see the people in the river when he was suddenly bumped behind him. Someone pushed him away and jumped into the river.

It's Li Yan.

The moment Lin Chi saw the people in the river, it seemed as if the blood all over his body had congealed.

The unspoken tone was already hoarse and broken, and Lu Ciyu could only wrap his arms around his shoulders.

Half of Lin Yi's body was floating on the water, and he didn't know how long he had been soaking. Almost the entire village came to watch, but no one was willing to go down and save people.

Not only did they refuse to save themselves, but they also prevented others from being able to save them.

The Li family from Yangning Village is of the same clan as the people from Lijia Village, so they only contact each other a few times during the holidays. Originally, the contact between the two sides was about to be broken. A few years ago, Li Yan suddenly began to visit and walk around, and the gradually estranged relationship was brought back a lot, but this does not mean how close the two sides are.

"What are you doing, Li Yan? Do you want to be polite and honest! Does she want to be famous?!"

A person pointed at him and scolded him. Li Yan only knew that he vaguely heard it. What sound, but at this time he didn't have the heart to tell who the other party said what.

He was also a landlubber himself. He jumped down with all his strength, and when he got into the water, he realized that he was afraid. Fortunately, no matter how deep the river in the mountains goes, he took a deep breath and swam over to Lin Yi.

Lin Chi took several steps forward worriedly, and the uppers of his shoes were covered by the river water. If Lu Ciyu hadn't grabbed his hand, he would have jumped directly into the river.

Seeing that no one paid any attention to him, the villager who spoke stood up angrily. Lu Ciyu gave him a cold look and interrupted him: "Excuse me, where is my titular brother-in-law? Do you know where he is?"

The villagers looked at them carefully: "Who are you? What are you doing here in our village?"

"Brother-in-law? Are you Li Lin's younger brother?"

He knew that Lin Yi had a younger brother, but this age doesn't look right. .

Really, the relationship between Lin Yi and Lin Chi is the best, followed by Lin Yang. However, the villagers only remembered Lin Yang, who could read and write. No one took Lin Chi seriously. They always felt that Lin Yi was talking about Lin Yang.

Lu Ciyu himself is full of bookish air and a scholar, and it is understandable that he will be mistaken.

The villagers suppressed the doubts in their hearts, and immediately became more respectful: "You ask Boss Li, he didn't come today, he's at home."

Lu Ciyu listened to him and then contacted the scene in front of him . After guessing what happened, he clenched his fists and looked up at Lin Chi.

He is not familiar with Lin Yi, and he can't say anything about what happened to her, but he can't imagine how distressed Lin Chi will be in the future when he finds out.

Li Yan was already swimming back in his arms, and Lin Chi stared at the people in the river anxiously, ignoring what Lu Ciyu had just said to them.

Lu Ciyu couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

He ignored the people who wanted to talk behind him, walked to Lin Chi's side, raised his hand and took off the cape tied around his neck.

This season is windy, Lu Ciyu deliberately pulled out a cloak from the space and asked Lin Chi to make one from the cloth here according to the style. During this time, the other party always paid attention to helping him wear it when he went out. That's when it came in handy.

Lu Ciyu sighed.

He took a few steps forward and shot at Li Extension, who was digging over to the dog, and pulled both of them up with force on his wrist. At the same time, he turned his hand holding the cloak, and the whole cloak wrapped Lin Yi tightly.

He used the cape to cover his fingertips and stopped at Lin Yi's wrist for a moment, and after confirming that he was still breathing, he let out a breath.

Lu Ciyu took off his coat again and put it on Li Yan. The spring was freezing cold, and the river was freezing cold. Li Yan started shivering and sneezing when he got ashore.

Fortunately, Lin Yi didn't actually choke on much water. It was more of a coma caused by the body's weakness and the stress response stimulated by the temperature of the river water. Otherwise, in such a place, Lu Ciyu really didn't know where to find someone to do it for her. Artificial respiration.

Lu Ciyu grabbed the collar of the villager who was talking just now: "Where is her home?"

"No, no need to ask." Li Yan coughed twice.

"I know."

He pointed to a small courtyard not far away: "That's it."

This time it wasn't just Lu Ciyu, even a gangster like Lin Xi was angry.

The yard is less than 500 steps away from the river. When you go out, you can see what's going on outside. Lin Yi drowned at the door of his house. The door of Li's house was closed and no one came out. save?

It just doesn't make sense.

Even if they were gangsters, they grew up the same generation as Lin Yi. Although men and women do not have deep friendships, the village looks up so much that they can't see it down. Seeing a good girl in my village being spoiled like this, I feel a fire in my heart.

Lu Ciyu patted the back of Lin Chi's hand and laughed angrily. Just as he squatted down to pick up Lin Yi, his hand was stopped by another person.

Li Yan hugged the person horizontally and strode towards the direction of Li's house.

Lu Ciyu looked at his back and seemed to understand something, grabbed Lin Chi and led the crowd to follow.

Li Yan walked to the door of Li's house and kicked the door open. Although Li Yan is a little thinner, he is still a man. He used to be a little gangster with a lot of fighting strength. The woman behind the ground made a scream of "Ouch, Ouch".

Lu Ciyu looked at it, and from the perspective of a woman lying on the ground, she should have been lying by the door and paying attention to the news outside... Maybe one eye will be exposed through the crack of the door... Li Yan kicked the door and brought her down to the ground.

Lu Ciyu's disgust deepened. The woman was short and chubby, with a snarky face. When she

saw Li Yan rushing in aggressively, she let out a howl like a pig: "Who are you! What are you doing at my house!"

Several people were startled when they saw them, and they were talking about the same thing. Lin Chi looked around, but there was no brother-in-law in it.

That woman is his sister's mother-in-law, whom she met when they got married.

Li Yan found a room and continued to kick the door, then rushed in with Lin Yi in his arms. He chose the main house in the middle, which was Granny Lin Yi's house, and the woman shouted, "Who let you in! That's my house!"

Lu Ciyu turned to let Lin Chi enter the house, and then took advantage of his sleeves. She took out a dagger, raised her hand and rubbed her cheek directly to nail the dagger to the ground.

The woman was startled by the sudden gust of wind, and when she turned her head, she could see the dagger shining with cold light, and suddenly screamed at the top of her voice: "Ah!! Murdered—!!".

The same goes for the little ones that just came out.

Lu Ciyu's head was about to explode after being fired by them, and looked up at the few people who came together. Lin Xi understood his meaning without a teacher, and he took out a piece of cloth and blocked the woman's mouth. His eldest brother glanced at him helplessly, and greeted a group of younger brothers who began to block others.

When they came in, the door was closed by two men, who also inserted the gate. Anyway, something happened to Lu Ciyu, these guys are all characters who are afraid that the world will not be in chaos, and they are more cheerful than anyone else when they act like monsters.

There was a crackling sound from outside the door. Such a broken door is not soundproof at all. The decibel of this woman just now is comparable to Lin Er Auntiang. In addition to the one from Yuanjiacun, Lu Ciyu simply wanted to give them the title of "Three Voices".

"What are you doing! Hurry up and get out of here! Where's the ignorant kid who dares to come to our Lijia Village!"

Lin Yi still didn't know what was going on. Lu Ciyu didn't have the heart to talk to the group of people outside, and sneered through the door. : "This is my Lin family's housework, so I don't need to worry about the outsiders."

Lu Ciyu looked around, pointing to the two large vats by the yard for pickling sauerkraut: "Move here and block the door."

He pointed to a bunch of people tied together by the little gangster brothers: "Look, don't let them run out."

He was about to enter the house, but he accidentally swept across the low walls that only served as a symbolic enclosure on both sides. . He casually pointed at the men standing beside him: "Have you seen the bamboo poles, broomsticks, wooden sticks over there? One person will hit me with one, climb up and hit the other down.

" silver."

"And that room." He raised his finger and pointed to the east room: "Hold on, don't let the people inside come out."

After Lu Ciyu explained everything, he entered the room.

When he was wearing the cloak, he had already used his powers to probe it a little bit. Although Lin Yi was not in danger of life, the situation was still not very good. I don't know what's going on. Every time I meet each other, the situation of each other will be worse. To say that the other party was still weak at the touch of a new year, now it seems that he is completely dying and may die at any time.

It seemed that Lu Ciyu had spent a lot of time arranging these things, but in fact it was just a few words. Lin Chi was in a hurry in the room, and when he saw Lu Ciyu coming in, he was relieved as if he had found the backbone.

Lu Ciyu put her fingertips on Lin Yi's pulse and felt it carefully.

He only has the ability to shield, and he is not like a wood-type or light-type ability person who can help people to check injuries and treat diseases, and such things are not like the aura in the novel. In a circle, all he can do is raise his five senses to the highest level to sense the breathing and heart rate of the other party.

Lu Ciyu only learned some methods of identifying herbal medicine from Lao Lang, but he still doesn't know anything about medicine. He frowned and planned to go out and get a doctor over, but Li Yan suddenly interrupted him: "There is no reliable one in this village, I will try it. Try it."

Lu Ciyu didn't expect him to tap this skill, and nodded silently.

"Then I'll find someone to change her clothes."