Chapter 47 The Snowman

Lin Chi had just passed his nineteenth birthday, and Lin Mei was sixteen this year, so it was too late to find her husband even at this age in the village.

As others have said, the Lin family really doesn't care about children other than Lin Yang, and Lin Yi also made do with it.

However, the reason for the Lin family to stay with Lin Yi is similar to that of Lin Chi. They are to see that the other party can do a good job and want to keep it for a few more years. This girl Lin Mei has a sweet mouth and a lot of thoughts since she was a child. She has no one in the village. Seeing that, he tried his best to coax Er Auntie Lin to let her marry later.

She actually took a fancy to the young master Liu at the head of the village, but the other party's family has a big business. She tried a few times and couldn't get close to each other. Even so far, she hasn't even seen the other party a few times. A little lost my mind.

Later, Lu Ciyu came to the village, and she moved her mind and spent a lot of words to convince Er Auntie Lin. Who would have thought that Lu Ciyu would end up with Lin Chi, who she looked down on the most...

Lin Meiyan She couldn't hold her breath, but Lin Yang didn't know what she said to her mother. Lin Er Auntie directly told her not to provoke the Lu family, and let her pretend that there was no such family in the village.

Lin Mei responded with dissatisfaction in his heart, and still secretly inquired about the Lu family's news. Seeing that the Lu family had bought land, built a house, built a large yard and invited the villagers to drink and eat meat, the more he thought about it, the more jealous he became. Later, I heard that the son from the town sent Lu Ciyu more than 30 boxes of things, and he couldn't hold back his mind.

Whether it's Lu Ciyu or the later son, whoever can take her out of this shabby village is fine.

She didn't know the young master, and she couldn't stop someone's carriage rashly. Xue Yu came here once again. She wanted to find Lu Ciyu, but since Lu Ciyu built the new house, she stayed out of the house all day, and even took Lin Chi out of the house.

The Lu family was a long way from the Lin family, and it took a long time to walk back and forth, so she couldn't run to the side of Lu's house and stare at it every day.

Lu Ciyu opened a small passage at the foot of the blocked mountain. When Lu Guixi went up the mountain, he directly took the shortcut there, and he no longer had to go around most of the village as before, and the Lu family really completely disappeared from the crowd. in the eyes.

But this time to get married, she proposed it herself.

Lin Mei knew very well that she was not too young, and if she continued to spend so much, she would have to choose someone to marry like her sister. She didn't like Lin Chi, but she didn't mean to rob someone else's husband. After thinking about it, she decided that it might be better to release the news and make a list first, and use the whole winter to slowly screen out suitable candidates, and wait until the spring to contact the other party. a bit.

She is very smart. Instead of delaying her life for an unwarranted possibility, it is better to choose someone who agrees with her first. In case she fails to marry into those big families, she also has an alternative to rely on.

Lin Mei knew her mother's attitude, and she absolutely would not care about her marriage. Her sister was a living example in front of her. On the contrary, Lin Yang is only so young this year, but Lin Er Auntie has already inquired about the girls of the right age in Shili Baxiang...

But these things have nothing to do with Lu Ciyu, Mr. Lu who pretends to be a "girlfriend" The cat is in his own small yard, and he is unaware of the many thoughts of outsiders.

At this moment, he was dragging Lin Chi to the gate of his house... building a snowman.

Lu·Southern People·haven't seen a few snows·Ciyu felt the cooling at night. The weather here is really changing. It is only a little cool during the day, and at night, the snow is already covered with a thin layer.

After all, it was the first winter after crossing, and Lu Ciyu was somewhat emotional. Just as he lifted the quilt and was about to get up and go out to take a look, the person beside him moved a little as he sat up.

He lowered his head, the temperature in the bed was dissipated a lot by him, Lin Chi unconsciously rubbed against the nearest heat source in order to keep warm, Lu Ciyu watched for a while, and finally gave up the idea of ​​getting up.

Although the snow was not big, it continued to fall in the middle of the night. When I woke up the next day, the snow at the door had already accumulated to my wrists, and the courtyard was full of silver.

Lu Ciyu was obviously interested, urging Lin Chi to clean up and wash up and then take people out to play in the snow.

The heavy snow in the apocalypse can overwhelm even a house. At that time, it was considered to be warm at minus 40 degrees. Even the fire-type ice-type ability users couldn't lift their spirits to go out. There were people on the roadside freezing to death. Some people want to play in the snow.

Lin Chi was bewildered by his urging, but Mr. Lu was rarely interested, so he naturally wanted to accompany him.

At the beginning of the new snow, the sky was clear and bright, and the blue sky was clear and clear. It is said that there is no sound after falling snow, and Lin Chi doesn't understand the scientific reasoning inside, but the whole yard is quiet and quiet, and the sound of Xunyuan Xunquan sweeping snow that can only be vaguely heard in the courtyard is also vague and indistinguishable.

After all, Lin Chi was born and raised here, and he really didn't understand what fun there was in snow. Lu Ciyu was rolling snowballs silently there, and he sat on the steps in front of the threshold with his chin up to look at him.

He didn't realize that his sitting posture was more and more similar to Lu Ciyu's.

Compared with Lu Ciyu, he is more interested in the material of the gloves and scarves on his hands and neck.

Lu Ciyu rolled out a big snowball. As soon as he turned around to talk to him, he saw Lin Chi sitting on the steps like this, and a burst of anger rushed to his chest. He dropped the snowball

in his hand and took a few steps forward to pull Lin Chi up: "Why are you sitting like this! Isn't it cold?!"

, Lin Chi was dragged up by him, staggered a step, stared at him and said seriously: "It's not cold."

Lu Gongzi was afraid that he would coat him inside and outside several layers, the whole body was warm, and the steps were cushioned. He grabbed a few thick fur cushions, and he just sat down for a while and didn't notice anything.

When Lu Ciyu saw him like this, he couldn't say what he wanted to say. He sighed and said, "Then don't sit like that, after all, it's a stone step, it should be cold in a while."

Lin Chi nodded, pinched Hold his face: "I'll listen to you, don't be unhappy."

Lu Ciyu grabbed his hand: "I'm not unhappy."

Lin Chi squinted at him.

"The snowballs are all broken, let's build it again." Lin Chi lowered his head and looked down, feeling a little regretful. Young Master Lu just got out of the big one.

Lu Ciyu hummed from her nose, barely agreeing.

The speed of the two people's stacking together is naturally a lot faster. The so-called snowman is just two balls stacked on top of each other. Lu Ciyu took a few snow and fixed the joint place, and took two buttons to embed it. Entering the snowman's face and pretending to be eyes, this snowman is a success.

Two snowmen, one big and one small, snuggled side by side, and they were particularly conspicuous from a distance.

Lu Ciyu was busy for a while when he rolled the snowball before, sweating all over his head, he stared at the snowman for a while: "We have a place there, the snow sculptures and ice sculptures are particularly beautiful."

"There is a big one . In the garden, a large-scale event is held every year, and it is filled with human figures and lantern buildings made of ice and snow... It's a pity that it was too cold to go."

"Later, I couldn't go."

Lu Ciyu looked It was a snowman, and my mind didn't know which time and space to fly to. Lin Chi didn't know what he was talking about or what Lu Ciyu was thinking, so he could only stand beside him silently, and after a while, he asked, "Can Guixi carve a human out of ice and snow?"

Lu Gui Xi is so good at carving, he should be able to make what Young Master Lu wants.

Lu Ciyu thought about it carefully: "I guess I can...".

Lin Chi was a little moved, hesitating whether to ask Lu Guixi to speak. Lu Ciyu saw his thoughts at a glance, and frowned deeply: "Don't think about him, what's so good about the snowman, isn't my big living person standing in front of you?"

Lin Chi looked up at him.

Lu Ciyu patted the two snowmen from top to bottom and compacted them again, and then took Lin Chi back: "Instead of making such an illusory thing that will melt on a sunny day, why don't we make a pair of able-bodied people together? Let it live."

"It will last for a long time, and it will not rot and go bad after a hundred years."

Lin Chi was so happy that he misunderstood, and quickly went through what he knew in his mind: "Fan man? How much does this put? The sky will be hard and dry and cracked. Is that a wood carving? But the wood will also give birth to bugs or rot... What is that?"

Lu Ciyu closed the courtyard door: "Stone or porcelain, silly daughter-in-law."

Lin Chi Look at him: "Can you?"

Lu Ciyu: "...".

Young Master Lu really doesn't.

"I can learn, the important thing is the mind."

Lin Chi nodded: "Then when you finish the Tongsheng test, let's get a pair together?"

"Well." Lu Ciyu led him into the room.

When it comes to the topic of carving a pair of stone and jade figures, he suddenly remembered the small half box of glue in the space.

Mix the two kinds of glue, AB, with some dried flower fragments... Lu Ciyu is 100% confident that he can sell it for an extremely handsome price in this dynasty.

However, like jade and multi-colored colored glaze, this thing should be handled with care. Whether it should be touched or not used is a difficult question. Fortunately, the most important thing in Lu Ciyu's hands is silver, so let's stack it in the space first .

He helped someone untie the long scarf and hang it up, watching Lin Chi busy preparing hot water. Every day I am with Lin Chi, I can find new ideas, and I will never get tired of it.

The past is no longer important, it doesn't matter which time and space, it is enough to have this person by my side.