Chapter 38 Ming Yan

He and Lin Rong agreed in this way.

Lu Ciyu went back to the yard. Lin Chi was sitting in the stove, eating one bite at a time. He turned his head and turned his head towards the stove and turned his back to the door. Lu Ciyu walked a few steps behind him, grabbed his hand, put his head on his shoulder and brought the rice in the chopsticks to his mouth.

When Lin Chi saw him, his eyes lit up: "You're back!"

Lu Ciyu moved a small stool and sat down, and shared the bowl of rice with him: "Well."

"Go to the new house and have a look. , I saw Lin Rong by the way." Before Lin Chi asked, he took the initiative to explain.

"We chatted for a while. The village he went to is in the mountains, and the villagers all live on fruit trees. Although there are some in the mountains here, but during the season, the villagers will go into the mountains to pick some and sell them. If I dig them all home It will definitely arouse their dissatisfaction."

Lin Chi nodded and said with conviction: "If you pick up one more fruit, you will be smashed in your mouth for several days."

Lu Ciyu touched his head and stuffed a piece into his mouth. Meat: "Let's not say that I want to go to the mountains to find them one by one. Even if I find them, I have to pay someone to dig and transplant them. Although you are farmers in the village for a living, I am not sure how many there are. For those who know how to plant trees, it will be bad if the roots are damaged when transplanting."

"It is inconvenient to carry a tree that is too thick down the mountain, and a tree that is too small has no meaning for planting in the short term. Buy it from another village."

Lin Chi tried his best to swallow the meat, and when he saw that he was in high spirits, he couldn't help pouring a basin of cold water: "But winter is coming soon. One ."

Lu Gongzi raised his eyebrows - I'm not looking for something to do in Yuanjiacun in winter.

"You said that this is their livelihood, how could they possibly sell it? This is not the crop of grain and vegetables that grow several times a year."

"I give real money to silver, and a tree is more than ten pennies. How about ten trees and a hundred trees? The amount I want is not small, and the total amount of money is quite a lot."

"And I only need three to five years, no matter how old or young, I will only pick a few hundred trees. There are so many years of suitable trees for sale? Not only the trees, but I will also collect the fruits in their village every year in the future. Do you think they will sell them?"

In their eyes, Lu Ciyu is a long-term development. Even if there are no major customers, they will be planted immediately, but Lu Ciyu only wants so many totals, and no one will get much if they are evenly divided.

How to divide it, to whom, this is the problem that Yuan Li is about to have a headache.

Isn't Yuanjiacun a family of the whole village? Usually every family is like a family, and it is lively when it is involved in the exchange of interests.

Lu Ciyu narrowed his eyes, picked up the chopsticks and handed over the last piece of meat on the plate. Lin Chi was a little full, but he still opened his mouth and bit into his mouth.

Lin Chi stared at him without blinking, his eyes full of admiration.

Mr. Lu in front of him looked like the little fox he had seen on the mountain. He was proud and cunning, something he had never seen before, and he was extremely cute in his eyes.

Lu Ciyu was not someone who was moved by a tragic story. He made such a choice for many reasons.

First, for Lin Chi's sake, if he knew about his character, he would be uncomfortable for a long time. Lu Ciyu didn't want to distract Lin Chi from other things; Lin Rong's favorability; thirdly, apart from the seasoning, he has always been thinking of mountain fruits. Lin Chi said that he had this idea when he wanted to plant many, many fruit trees. There are many kinds of mountain fruits, and he has no shortage of ways to preserve them, so he can use them and exchange them for money.

The three mixed together to promote his move. What's more, because of the Lin Chi incident, Lu Ciyu himself didn't have a good opinion of the Yuan family. If there are people in Yuanjia Village who can use it for himself, he will help, but others will not be sure.

Lin Chi wanted to get up to wash the dishes, but Lu Ciyu followed behind him to help people fetch and boil water. The house is not big at all, and the two people crowded together even more narrow, and the room is warm.

When the two got out of the house, they saw Lu Guixi leading the young horse back to the courtyard.

Lu Ciyu only rode once when he traveled to the grasslands. I don't know anything about raising horses, let alone Lin Chi. Before entering the town, he had only seen horses from a distance a few times and asked him to feed them... Lin Chi It's almost in a hurry to treat it as an ancestor to serve.

This matter naturally fell to Lu. Gui Xi, who knows everything.

Lu Guixi really lived up to the expectations of the two of them. He kept the puppy's fur shiny and smooth. Every morning, he led the puppy to the open space at the foot of the mountain for a run. However, many people wanted to take the opportunity to join in the fun. Lu Guixi stood there and swept away coldly with murderous eyes, and everyone was scared away.

When Lu Ciyu saw the young horse, she remembered that there was no room reserved for getting off the stable in the new house. The two greeted Lu Guixi and entered the room together.

According to previous years, Lin Chi should have been so busy at this time that he couldn't separate himself, but when he got married this year, Lu Ciyu would never let him do some tiring work. Lu Ciyu was afraid that he would be bored by staying there, so he wrote a lot of large characters and put them aside for Lin Chi to follow.

A large wooden table was added to the house, Lin Chi sat at one end of the table, and Lu Ciyu bowed his head across from him and changed the drawings of the new house. The two sat facing each other, the paper on the table was stacked up and down, a pair of cups and two inkstones, the tea in the cups rose and fell, and the smell of ink on the tip of the nose lingered for a long time.

Lu Ciyu pondered for a long time before choosing an open space. He had reserved a lot of space for raising cattle, sheep and poultry, but he was not sure whether these things could be mixed, so he simply separated another piece.

The land on the left and right foot of the mountain is all his, and there are many places. Even if it is all circled to be a pony farm, it is enough.

Lu Ciyu put down the pen and ink, and was about to call Lin Chi to see it, when he looked up, he saw Lin Chi holding a pen with a bitter look on his face. When the ink drop hit the paper, Lin Chi was startled and wanted to wipe it away, so he rubbed his hand all over.

Lu Ciyu sighed helplessly, took the handkerchief hanging by the side of the water basin and wet it, grabbed his hand and wiped it for others.

Lin Chi was a little frustrated: "Am I very useless... Obviously you look so good when you use a pen to write, but I feel uncomfortable no matter how you use it...".

Lu Ciyu was also surprised. The child was very flexible with the hoe and the kitchen knife. The shiny and sharp kitchen knife could fly out of flowers in his hand, and Lu Ciyu was frightened every time. How to change to a pen made of bamboo and be careful like this.

Lu Ciyu carefully wiped it clean, then took the paper and handed it over to let him see what else to change.

Lin Chi held a stack of drawings and looked at it carefully. Lu Ciyu sat back and took a new piece of paper, and drew it according to the appearance of the stroller in his memory.

He still doesn't know how to use a ruler with a brush. Drawing a straight line depends on faith. After thinking for a long time, he can barely draw an outline and a schematic diagram of various aspects.

It was not cold yet, and the door of the main room was still open. Lu Guixi happened to pass by the door, and Lu Ciyu hurriedly called him to let him in.

Lu Guixi glanced at Lin Chi before entering the house.

Lu Ciyu handed him the drawing of the car: "Can it be made?" The

drawing adheres to Lu Ciyu's consistent style, and he will not say much about what he can understand. Lu Guixi carefully read the explanation attached to the side. After a moment, he nodded.

Lu Ciyu said, "Can you do it? There are children in the car for Lin Rong."

Lu Guixi had nothing to do in the first place, so he naturally responded.

After Lu Ciyu explained the matter, Lu Guixi was about to go out.

The moment he turned around, he glanced at the top of the stack of papers on the table, and a word came into view clearly, and Lu Guixi was taken aback for a moment.

Lu Ciyu looked up at him: "What's wrong?"

Lu Guixi shook his head, pointed at the piece of paper and said, "Can you see it for me?"

Lu Ciyu looked in the direction he pointed, and it was he who was fine. At that time, he wrote a strategy theory on the topic of flooding, and he took the strategy theory and handed it to Lu Guixi: "I have nothing to do with it."

Lu Guixi read it carefully, the order was clear and well-founded, and his words were quite thoughtful, but these were not the point.

He found the word he wanted, pointed to it and said earnestly, "Yanzi should be avoided."

Lu Ciyu was taken aback for a moment.

"The emperor's name is Yan Yan, and it should be avoided in the test paper."

Lu Ciyu never expected this to be the reason. After Lu Guixi said this, he turned around and left. Lu Ciyu touched his chin, only to feel the deepest feeling in his heart. Conjectures have been verified a lot.