Chapter 36

As winter approaches, it gets darker and earlier.

It was almost two years ago that Lu Ciyu came out of the house. He was wearing only a tunic, a thin long gown, and brought a few buckets of well water into the stove to burn.

The courtyard was quiet, and because it was a cold autumn night and the water in the well was cold, he brought it into the house and set it on fire, put his hands to his mouth and let out a light "ha".

Lin Chi accepted him.

This was something he hadn't thought of.

It may be because the child was not valued since he was a child, Lu Ciyu's strong desire to control was not a burden to him, but brought him an indescribable sense of security.

Just as Lu Ciyu was always worried that the other party would not tolerate it, Lin Chi was also worried that Lu Ciyu would lose interest in him one day.

Both of them can sense the other's unease and use their own ways to soothe and reconcile.

Simply a natural couple.

Lu Ciyu squatted in front of the stove, adding a few pieces of firewood from time to time, smiling with a frown.

The water in the pot made a "gumbling" sound, and bubbles in the water floated one after another. Only then did he realize that the water had boiled.

After mixing some cold water to test the temperature, he brought the water into the house, took out the wooden bucket he usually bathed in, walked to the bed and picked up the drowsy person and sank them in the water.

Lin Chi was already very tired. As soon as he soaked in the slightly hot water, his sleepiness surged up immediately. He opened his eyelids with difficulty, and leaned on Lu Ciyu's shoulder and didn't move.

Lu Ciyu touched his face, took off his clothes and stepped into the water to take the man in his arms. Lin Chi found the familiar temperature and rubbed against his chest, and the unconscious little act like a coquettish made Young Master Lu's heart soften.

But he still didn't do that, just kissed the man's forehead, and then concentrated on helping him clean up his body.

The boy in his arms has a slender body, and the skin under his palm is delicate and warm. Although there are a few small scars in several places, he is a child who has just passed eighteen years old, and the age is there, it is one of the best years of his life.

Lu Ciyu didn't know if he could still be called a teenager at such a young age, but he was willing to call him that, as if he was constantly reminding himself of the fact that he was six years older than him.

As the older one, you always have to take care of each other more.

He also consumed a lot of "energy" today, and it stands to reason that he should be tired by now. But it may be that he was too pleasantly surprised. After he was busy with everything, he didn't even feel sleepy at all.

Lu Ciyu poured water and hugged him to bed. The young man's breathing was slow and ups and downs, and it was obvious that he had already fallen asleep. He stared at the person for most of the night, but he was not tired or sleepy at all.

The paper windows of this dynasty can't see the outside world, and they don't know what time of day it is. Lu Ciyu simply pulled out the hand that was under the quilt that had been holding Lin Chi, grabbed his hand and put it on his lips and kissed it lightly, then tucked the other's arm into the quilt and tucked it tightly, then got up and leaned against the head of the bed from the space. Take out a book and read it.

The book was one of the previous exam questions brought back by Lin Yang.

This dynasty is similar to that of ancient times. The arrangement is vertical, not to mention for the time being, and the characters are similar to traditional Chinese. Although it is traditional, but culture is also developing and changing at any time, and a new culture will be assimilated every once in a while.

Lu Ciyu had noticed this before.

Most of the characters are fine and can be guessed from the context. Some rare characters or characters with big changes are simply confusing. On the one hand, he taught Lin Chi, but on the other hand, he was also familiar with the words of this world.

It's not that I haven't thought about writing down a little bit of simplified Chinese characters... But thinking about it carefully, it is indeed convenient, but in the future he will live in this dynasty, and when he sees it again, he still won't be able to tell what it is.

It's always worth the effort to memorize it now.

Years of reading habits cannot be changed overnight. Lu Ciyu was very uncomfortable reading it, and it took him half a day to read a line of words. However, this is something that is used in the officialdom. It can kill people at any time. Every line is written in an official manner, but it is added with gorgeous words. In the meantime, there are many taboo words used by emperors or elders, which are even more difficult than when he took the professional certificate exam.

Asking a science student to translate vertical pseudo-traditional classical Chinese is not bullying.

What about the traveler's own halo? Others come over to take the champion test in minutes, but he has practiced calligraphy since he was a child, but he can't even recognize even the words.

Lu Gongzi sighed.

It may be due to the thickness of the brush and the limitations of the ink. Most of the characters on the paper are not small. If the thick-headed pen is dead, it can only write a few lines, and any more will become a mass of ink dots. Therefore, there is not much on a page. Lu Ciyu turned a few pages and looked down carefully.

He didn't know how long it took, until the thin candle emitting a faint dim yellow candle burned out, Lu Ciyu rubbed his neck and got out of bed and opened the door, only then did he realize that the sky was getting slightly brighter outside.

He went back to the house and changed his clothes. Lu Guixi was preparing the morning meal. He said hello and went out.

I couldn't fall asleep either, so I just pretended to be hanging out in the morning.

Lu Ciyu didn't know where she should go.

Originally, it was an open space overgrown with uneven grass, but it was all leveled by these men in just a few days. The newly dug pits and ditches can be seen on the ground, all of which he explained in advance.

He planned to lay pipes to supply water and heat, etc., but Lu Ciyu had not found any items that could replace chemical materials. After all, it is to be buried in the cold and damp underground, and bamboo or wood are not suitable for more or less.

Lu Ciyu went into the temporary house and took out a wooden bench, sitting on the bench facing the ground in a trance.

If it really doesn't work, just use modern pipes... Anyway, outsiders buried in the ground can't see it. But his house is so different from other people's houses, can't you feel the heat and cold when you enter the house? What if someone is curious?

Curiosity killed the cat, and if he ruined the rest of his life for such a temporary pleasure, he would have nowhere to cry.

Can it be made of porcelain... But porcelain is fragile, and the price is especially expensive. Ordinary porcelain jars are fine, but the productivity of today's dynasties does not allow for the production of such pipes with required lengths and thicknesses.

Even if productivity allows, he does not have the ability to gather these craftsmen.

Lin Chi said that the winter here is extremely cold. Lu Gongzi was born and raised in the south. He had never seen snow a few times when he grew up. The severe cold in his life was spent in the apocalypse.

At that time, he was still in the temporary team formed on the way to escape, and there was no privacy at all in a room with more than a dozen people with different thoughts. If you find a secret, you won't dare to reveal anything.

During that severe cold, Young Master Lu was almost frozen out of his psychological shadow. In winter, he just wanted to stay at home and hug Lin Chi to sleep every day to endorse and draw.

But... what is the so-called cat winter? Maybe some winter in a few years, there should be news in Lin Chi's stomach.

He propped his chin, the more he thought, the farther he went.

There are many books in the space. At first, Lu Ciyu thought that knowledge is the most important wealth no matter where he is, and he consciously collected a lot. In his spare time, he also flipped through it, and it was quite understandable, but most of him couldn't understand it.

Fortunately, the base of books is huge. When Lu Ciyu sorted out, he turned to a lot of basic reference books, and there are many kinds of agricultural business. In fact, the productivity of this world is not as low as imagined, and the ancients were not as stupid as most people imagine. There are many smart people.

There may be different degrees of development in some aspects, but their ideas and energy should not be underestimated.

Lu Ciyu sighed, he didn't mind bringing some modern things here for development and construction, but he also had to consider his own safety.

There were footsteps behind him, Lu Ciyu turned around, and saw that Lin Rong had just approached behind him with a child in his arms.

Lin Rong didn't seem to have expected him to come. After all, Lu Ciyu could count on one hand the number of times Lu Ciyu had come since the construction site started, not to mention at such a time.

He leaned over to the side, letting people sit down.

"Why did Young Master Lu come so early?" Not only Lin Rong was alone, but most people in the village were still far away from Lu Ciyu.

At first, Lu Ciyu thought about integrating with them, but later he realized that he had been separated from these people for thousands of years, and no matter what, he could not reach the level of friendship between them.

Instead, keep your distance. In the future, if the other party has any troubles, it is better to avoid it.

"I woke up early, walked around, and got here."

Lin Rong nodded. It's not good for him to sit awkwardly like this, and he can only try his best to find a topic.

"The ground is almost open. The first batch of stone bricks will arrive in about a few days, and then the construction can start."

Lu Ciyu nodded: "It's hard work."

Lin Rong waved: "Don't say that, Mr. Lu , we took the money."

He paused: "What do you want to do with these pits?"

"If you leave it like this, it will cause a lot of trouble when building a house."

Lu Ciyu pondered for a moment: "Place it down below . Put something on it and put it on a wooden board first." "I'm thinking of finding someone who knows how to cook kang

, do you know where it is?"

He didn't even know if there was a kang in this world.

Who knew that Lin Rong nodded and said, "I know."

"There is someone in our village who can do it."

Lu Ciyu was full of surprises: "How about drilling a well?"

"It's not hard to find."

"Just say hello in advance . Just set a date."

Lu Lanren patted him on the shoulder and said seriously, "It's up to you."