Chapter 39 New Home

The process of building the house was in full swing, smooth and orderly. When the bluestone housing materials were delivered, Lu Ciyu took the time to take Lin Chi to take a look. He carefully checked the firmness and firmness, and then paid the money to place a long-term cooperation list.

These things are all collected from the nearby mountains. After all, they are natural things. The size and color of the rocks in different locations are different. When Lu Ciyu was set, he specifically explained that he wanted more pale colors, and what these people sent was what he wanted.

When he saw the piles of materials lying high beside the ground, the expectations in his heart were also hooked up a little bit, and he simply called back all the people who had opened up wasteland at the foot of the mountain to build houses with all his heart.

With him, the master, personally supervising the work and participating in the busy work, the progress of the workers has improved a lot. It's not that these people slack off when he's not around, but that Lu Ciyu's requirements are too high, and there are detailed requirements everywhere.

He left a lot of blanks on the paper, all for the purpose of adding modern materials in the future for transformation. However, it's good that he understands this matter in his own heart, but he can't reveal half a sentence in Lin Rong's place, just let them follow the cover.

This blueprint is naturally full of weirdness in the eyes of the villagers. They didn't dare to make decisions rashly when they encountered strange places, so they could only negotiate carefully, and the speed was naturally a lot slower.

Now, with Lu Ciyu's personal guidance, everyone has an idea.

This continued for several days, until there was no dead leaf on the old tree in Lu Ciyu's courtyard, and there was nothing left, and the construction of the new house finally came to an end.

It doesn't take so long for a farmhouse to build a house, but he continued to build it from the end of the autumn harvest to the beginning of winter. It is not difficult to see how much manpower and effort was spent on this house.

The entire open space at the foot of the mountain was enclosed. As a science student, Lu Xueba struggled to analyze the mountain with his trivial knowledge of geography and his understanding of sandy soil. The mountain backing is not high, there are many trees and shrubs, and there are no boulders or rocks standing on the top of the mountain. Even if there is a flash flood, it will not have a big impact on his house.

Even if there is water and stone, the gravitational force is limited. The main house in his courtyard is far away from the foot of the mountain. Even if the landslide occurs, it can only affect half of the courtyard. to people.

After the new house is built, according to the rules of the local dynasty, you should put some things in the house and leave them empty for a few days, and then you can choose an auspicious day to move in.

At the housewarming banquet, Lu Ciyu also invited a lot of people, but unlike the non-rejection when he married Lin Chi, this time it was much more targeted.

The Lizheng family came early before dawn. Lin Rong followed behind them, holding the big one and the small one. Lu Guixi's stroller was ready and sent to Lin Rong earlier. hand.

He raised his head and saw only the sorghum doorpost in front of him, the vermilion lacquered door, and a pair of black wooden door numbers hanging on it.

The powerful word "Lu Fu" is engraved on the card. These two words were written repeatedly by Lu Ciyu for a long time before they were engraved by Lu Guixi. It was only after four or five pieces of rejection that they got such a good one.

I saw blue bricks and black tiles, and the newly built high walls were uniformly painted with a layer of light-colored paint, because the door was open on the day of the banquet. When Lin Rong's family entered the house, they saw that the entrance hall in front of them was spacious, and the blue bricks under their feet were pressed tightly and tightly.

Except that it is bigger than the ordinary villager's yard, it is no different.

Of course it's no different. Lu Ciyu asked Lu Guixi carefully, and after getting a definite answer, he built more than one yard in order to avoid violations. In front of them, they only entered the outermost one, and it was also the place where Lu Ciyu planned to entertain guests and villagers. This yard was copied and pasted completely from the floor plan of the yard he rented, without any changes.

Lu Ciyu said that this is a big yard, this is really a big yard. There are not all the hanging flowers in the courtyard, which are necessary for the big family. But there is a long corridor behind the courtyard, which leads directly to another place.

This dynasty had clear legal regulations that non-rank officials could not live in several hospitals, but it did not say that they could not live in several hospitals alone. Lu Ciyu just built a few more houses next to his own yard, and no one could say that he was wrong when he put it in the court.

After all, this is a loophole in the law, and he is willing to have the money.

The pond and living water planned with Lin Chi are all placed in the courtyard at the back. The courtyard and the large open space at the back are their private space, and outsiders are usually not allowed to enter.

Lizheng visited several times before the house was built, but at that time he couldn't see anything from the accumulation of earth and stone on the ground. This was the first time after the new house was built. I was surprised to hear that the drawings were designed by Lu Ciyu.

Because it is a newly built house, the courtyard is still empty, and even the stone and brick floors on the ground are empty. As winter was approaching, he was a little afraid that the plants would not be able to slow down in spring, and all the green trees that should have been planted in the courtyard would not be planted.

Most of the furniture in the house is brand new, and the quantity is small. Most of the furniture was made by Carpenter Li, and the rest was researched by Lu Guixi with the drawings given by Lu Ciyu.

Lin Chi was sitting on a three-legged stool, and Lu Ciyu was standing beside him, leaning slightly and tying a knot around his neck. When he saw someone come in, he turned his head and said, "Aunt and uncle are here?"

"I'm here to help." Aunt Hui replied.

They had discussed the dishes of the housewarming banquet earlier. They had already made some of the dishes last night, and they could just cook it again today.

Lu Ciyu still invited those aunts. He had no elders and relatives in his family, so the Lizheng family came to help him. Lu Ciyu knew this in his heart. All the helpers came, and he, the master, couldn't stay in the house any longer, so he could only reluctantly let go of Lin Chi and let Aunt Hui follow him into the kitchen.

He rolled up his sleeves and walked out of the house with Lin Rong, just in time to see Lu Guixi returning with a bunch of wild things. This is to mention that Lu Ciyu has hardly climbed the mountain since Lu Guixi came here, and Mr. Lu is essentially a house. If it wasn't for hunting and selling it to the village, he would not want to go out.

He never restricted Lu Guixi's every move, as if he had forgotten the identity and background of the other party, and he was a temporary tenant who met by chance. Lu Guixi's willingness to leave and where to stay is entirely up to him, and he is usually not polite when he is called, and he has the right to be the rent.

Lu Guixi was also restless. He slept at Lu's house for one night and started looking for something to do the next day. When he saw the chores at home, he did it without a hitch. Herbs, from time to time bring back a bunch of pheasants and hares.

He fiddled with it for a long time and made two longbows, and specially gave one to Lu Ciyu. Lu Ciyu didn't know whether to laugh or cry when she thought of the other party's expressionless paralyzed face and said, "There is something wrong with your design, just because I want to use it, so I made an extra one by the way." Young Master Lu's bow was for sloppy souvenirs, but Lu Guixi thought it was a serious Orion longbow that he couldn't buy.

Lu Ciyu could only thank him and hang it on the wall.

Seeing Lin Rong coming, Lu Guixi turned around and went into the house to wash off the bloody smell. He led the older one to hold the younger one and began to help take care of the children. He and Lin Rong had known each other for a long time. Lin Rong was also relieved.

Seeing that the sky was getting brighter, more and more villagers gathered in the courtyard. Lu Ciyu said a few symbolic words, and Lin Chi took out the items that had been placed in the corner of the house and burned them. The ceremony of moving the house was over.

He cleared his throat and announced the banquet.

Lu Ciyu worked with these people for a few days, and the relationship became a lot closer. No matter how close he was, at least he could see the familiar jokes with each other. He greeted everyone one by one, turned around and went back to the table in Lizheng.

At this point in time, every household has passed the busiest period, and there is a lot of noise in the courtyard. Lu Ciyu took a sip of wine and chatted with Li Zheng without a word.

He moved for a while, and then came the sound of horses' hoofs kicking and shouting from outside the door. Lin Chi was a little surprised and looked up at him across a few tables - isn't the pony in the backyard? who is it?

Lu Ciyu shook his head and got up to look.

Before he got to the door, the people outside pushed open the lightly closed door and entered the courtyard.

Dressed in a light blue woven cloud satin robe, with snow brocade and floating cloud pattern boots, Shi Shiran walked in behind the two servants who opened the door.

The courtyard was quiet for a while.

Lu Ciyu squinted his eyes: "Master Xue?"

Xue Yu automatically ignored the curious or surprised eyes of everyone in the courtyard, and showed a big smile to Lu Ciyu: "I heard about Brother Lu's relocation, uninvited. Please forgive me." As soon as

he waved his hand, the few servants who followed him immediately ran out the door and started to move things back and forth into the yard, and it took a long time to finish moving things.

Originally, the yard was full of people eating and drinking, and when it was released, even the small corners that were left were filled, leaving no space at all. The size of each box is very uniform, about the length and width of Lu Ciyu's arm. He glanced at it a little, and at least there were twenty or thirty boxes.

Those boxes are uniformly painted black, evenly glossy, and the wood looks great. On the box is a large copper flag lock, with exquisite patterns on it. Some villagers saw it with sharp eyes, and couldn't help but say, "Isn't the lock made of copper? It's just a few taels of silver, right?

" Boxes and locks are so valuable, what kind of rare treasures are inside? !

Lu Guixi's eyes widened to see the lock clearly, and he lay down on the table, his face buried in his arms, and did not speak, which startled Lin Chi next to him.

Lu Ciyu looked at Xue Yu expressionlessly, Xue Yu said with a smile: "Last time Brother Lu gave me such a big 'gift', Huaijin hasn't thanked me yet, no, take this opportunity to give it together I'm done."

Lu Ciyu gritted her teeth secretly. He knows it! Xue Yu's eyes are smaller than the tip of a needle, so he must still be grieving about Zhenkou.

"I thought that Brother Xue was busy with things, but Lu didn't feel embarrassed to disturb him, but I didn't expect that Brother Xue was so busy, and he still wanted to listen to Lu's every move."

Xue Yu sighed and complained: "I don't want to thank Brother Lu yet. , Seeing that Huaijin is too busy to help me in front of that lord? After the lord went back and reported it, Huaijin got a word, 'take a good rest' in the near future, I can't forget this kindness."

Lu Ciyu Raise his eyebrows - that general's master grounded him?

He pressed his fist to his lips and coughed lightly, silently suppressing the joy in his heart.

Naturally, his actions could not be concealed from Xue Yu.

Xue Yu squinted his eyes: "Wai Huaijin thought that he had a good relationship with Brother Lu, but I never expected that Brother Lu would not notify me of such a big move. If someone hadn't mentioned it in front of me, this happy event would have been missed in vain. Go."

Lu Ciyu's face froze, Xue Yu sneered - are you still in the mood to laugh at me? You are already being watched.

Lu Guixi, who just raised his head, frowned tightly.

"Someone notified...". Lu Ciyu was thoughtful.

"That...Little Lu, this is...?" Lu Ciyu was still thinking about Xue Yu's words, but didn't respond for a while.

Xue Yu hurriedly said: "The next name is Xue, the name is Yu, and the word is Huaijin. It is the righteous brother that my brother recognized in the town before."

Lu Ciyu turned to look at him - when!

Xue Yu smiled: "The town."

Lu Ciyu glared at him - shameless!

Xue Yu hooked her lips - after I leave, these people are looking for you to climb relatives, annoying you!

Lu Ciyu took a deep breath and said indifferently: "Brother Yu, there is no room in the courtyard. I will ask your brother-in-law to make something for you. Let's use it slowly when we enter the house."

Brother Yu... Xue Yu's mouth twitched. , smiled awkwardly.

Lu Ciyu looked at the servants who had finished moving things and waited for Xue Yu's next order: "I'm afraid you'll be tired after rushing all the way, if you don't mind, you might as well squeeze a table together, or I'll find another table to open one by one. It's better to have some meals to rest at the table." The

first servant hurriedly said, "Young Master Lu, please tell me where it is, and we'll move the table ourselves."

Lu Ciyu looked at him. Xue Yu hasn't spoken yet, why did this little servant take the initiative to answer? It is impossible for Xue Yu to take such a blind servant outside. Isn't he from Xue Yu?

Lu Ciyu nodded and pointed to the place, Lin Rong saw that he was going to entertain the Young Master Xue and couldn't leave, so he got up automatically to help people move the table.

Lu Guixi also moved, and went into the kitchen with those aunts to share the dishes.

He remembered that there was still a lot in the pot.

Lu Ciyu glanced at them and waved, "Chi Chi...". As soon as he said it, it was a meal, but he didn't change it in the end, and continued: "Come here."

Lin Chi blushed, got up and ran to his side.

Lu Ciyu stopped him by the shoulder, and while leading Xue Yu into the room, he said, "My brother-in-law."

Xue Yu gritted his teeth and cried out reluctantly.

Lu Ciyu chuckled: "Brother Yu, how did you learn this etiquette? Recall."

Xue Yu clenched his fists tightly, wishing to punch him, but he just admitted that Lu Ciyu was his righteous brother... And Lu Ciyu just said that Lin Chi would cook for him...

"Hello, brother-in-law." It was a lot more sincere.

Lu Ciyu nodded: "It's not too bad."

Xue Yu came here today, congratulations to Lu Ciyu's move is just an excuse, his real purpose is Lu Guixi.

No, to be precise, he didn't even think about coming, but the "eye" assigned to him above mentioned inadvertently, the next day there were thirty more boxes in Xue's house, and he couldn't. Not coming.

As soon as Xue Yu thought of the black-faced general rushing into Xue's house to question him, his chest was full of anger and he couldn't get down. He has always been the only one who has been sullen by Master Xue, but he didn't expect to be turned back by Lu Ciyu.

Unexpectedly, the mountains are so high and the rivers are far away, and he has so many things with him that he actually delayed a morning on the road.

When I got to the place, I fought with Lu Ciyu a few times. I was already hungry and rumbling in my stomach, and I smelled the fragrance of the vegetables in the courtyard. When I heard that I was going to eat, I lost my mind in an instant.

Xue Yu clenched his fists - I'll clean up after I finish eating.

Lu Ciyu invited someone into the room, Xue Yu moved his eyelids and stared at his furniture with a bit of amazement: "This is a table? This is a chair? I've never seen it before!"

Lu Ciyu turned her head. Crap, it's a modern drawing, you've seen it before.

He touched Lin Chi's head: "Do something, just fry whatever you want."

"Don't do too much trouble, don't get tired."

Lin Chi was helpless and took his hand: "I know That's it."

Master Lu is really, how tiring cooking can be.

Seeing that he was about to go out, Lu Ciyu hurriedly called out to the residents: "There are too many people in the kitchen room in the front yard, and it is inconvenient to move back and forth. Let's go to the kitchen to do it." The

kitchen refers to the kitchen room in his backyard. There is no such term in this world. Distinguishing the front and back houses, Lu Ciyu specially taught him the words to distinguish them.

Lin Chi was stunned for a moment, and then confirmed it again: "The kitchen?"

The condiments in the kitchen are all their previous research results. After Mr. Lu came up with the recipe, he kept locked in the room, because he wanted him to get these things. fried?

Lin Chi left the room, Lu Ciyu turned around, and Xue Yu was still amazed at the furniture.

Lu Ciyu stared at him for a while, then doubts arose. Didn't Xue Yu have a good relationship with Lu Guixi? Lu Guixi held the wood all day and didn't let go, could Xue Yu not recognize the other party's handwriting?

Xue Yu really couldn't recognize it, stared in admiration for a long time before saying: "Which carpenter did this? Can you recommend it to me?"

Lu Ciyu said coldly: "Lu Guixi."

Xue Yu was taken aback: " Guixi still do this?"

Lu Ciyu looked at him.

Xue Yu was overjoyed: "I asked him for a drawing, and he will give it to me."

Lu Ciyu was expressionless: "I gave him the drawing."

Xue Yu was stunned and instantly discouraged.

Lu Guixi will definitely not give it, his mouth is so strict.

Xue Yu was silent for a moment: "Let's do a business."