Chapter 90

"You stand here and don't move, I'll plant an orange tree for the cub."

Lin Chi: "???"

Lu Gongzi really did what he said, and went out with a hoe. However, he searched for a long time and couldn't find an orange tree in the space. Who would collect trees in the space when they were running for their lives in the last days.

Fortunately, there were fruits like oranges in this superstitious dynasty, and Lu Mansion also planted a lot of them, but the problem is... He doesn't know Lu Ciyu.

Lin Chi: "...".

For a native non-agricultural-related major without personal hobbies in this area, it is enough to be able to distinguish their fruits, who knows what the leaves look like.

Lin Chi covered his face and sighed, and when he arrived at the courtyard, he pulled back the person who wanted to ask what the Xunquan orange tree looked like: "Let's go back to the house...".

Lu Ciyu wanted to say something, but Lin Chi grabbed his head and kissed him on the lips, and Young Master Lu immediately stopped.

He grabbed Lin Chi's hand, and just as he was about to take advantage of the opportunity to do something, Lin Chi pointed to a sheet of pen, ink and paper on the table: "Come and copy."

Lu Ciyu: "...".

Lin Chi wanted their children since they got married. This is a deep-rooted thought cultivated by this dynasty. However, Lu Ciyu didn't want to, and he couldn't help it no matter how desperate he was.

Now that Lu Ciyu had "figured it out", Lin Chi turned around and took out seven or eight pieces of cloth from the closet by the bedside, and chose to make clothes for the children who didn't have a word.

Lu Ciyu glanced at him, the child was more enthusiastic than making clothes for himself.

He penned a meal: "What about me?"

Lin Chi raised his head with a flower cloth: "Huh?"

Lu Ciyu was very angry: "Your husband has no clothes to wear."

Lin Chi looked confused, what happened?

"Don't you have a lot more, Mr. Lu?" Lin Chi pointed to the wardrobe, which was almost all Lu Ciyu's clothes.

Just as Lu Ciyu wanted to deliver anything good to him when he saw it, so did Lin Chi.

"No, I don't like those." Lu Ciyu looked at him blankly.

Lin Chi tilted his head and suddenly reacted: "Do it for Mr. Lu first!"

"No matter how important the child is, it is not as important as Mr. Lu!"

So Lu Ciyu was satisfied, raised his hand to rub his head, and lowered his head again After looking through it for a long time, he found the big northeast flower: "Take this and make him clothes."

Lin Chi alone fell into deep silence as he faced the bright colors in his hand.

------

It doesn't mean that there is a child, but at least the preparation of the two people can be said to be seamless.

Lu Ciyu deliberately packed out a room to use as a delivery room, and carefully screened everything in the room. He troubled Lu Guixi to go to the county in person, and brought four sheep and two cows back.

Lu Guixi, who is well-known in the arena without trace, actually spent half a month picking sheep and sending cattle to people. If this word spreads out, I don't know how many people's jaws will be shattered. But neither Lu Ciyu nor Lu Guixi felt that there was anything wrong with this move, only the little emperor who was thousands of miles away almost broke the book when he heard the news.

Children's things can not be rushed for a while, what should be done is still to be done.

After all, Lin Chi is a farmer's brother, and he has long been used to work. If he is allowed to stay in the Lu Mansion and be the Lord of Lu, he will not be used to it.

Lu Ciyu is not the kind of person who has to force others to change their living conditions.

He reserved a small piece of land when he designed the drawings of the Lu Mansion, and specially hired someone to dig a lot of black soil from the piece of land on the mountain to cover it.

The area on the left and right is not large, so it would be better if Lin Chi was busy planting some vegetables, otherwise Lin Chi would run off to the field on the mountain to go to Lu Ciyu to cry.

Many vegetables must be planted in season, but there are exceptions, such as cabbage or lettuce, which can be eaten as they are grown. Lu Ciyu deliberately extended the veranda by the lotus pond to separate the land.

In front of the porch are the splendid flowering branches and stems, and behind the porch are the dark soil and fresh green vegetable seedlings. In such a transparent and beautiful Lufu mansion, there is a sense of disobedience.

When Li Zheng came, he shook his head for a long time at the layout of the mansion, but the two masters didn't take it seriously. He couldn't say anything else. He could only sigh that Lu Ciyu, a rookie, was too down-to-earth.

The fourth grandfather of the Li family came a day ago, crying that he could not get money out of the people from the Li family village on the ground. After returning that day, he was scolded by the elders of the Li family for a long time, although he was still a little worried. I didn't care, but I could only pull my face down and apologize to Lu Ciyu.

But he didn't know that Young Master Lu liked to see others dissatisfied with his appearance, but also made a sensible and obedient nod and bow.

The people in Li's village thought very well, and they planned to stay here forever and owe the rent. Could it be that he could be a dignified talent and go to their house to snatch it?

Readers pay the most attention to festivals.

Lu Ciyu briefly considered this issue when he was on the mountain in Lijia Village. Later, he set his goal on this piece of land. When he stayed at home, he worked hard on the contract to be signed with the villagers the day after.

Not to mention that the people in the mountains are illiterate, even if they are literate, they will not be able to see the pits dug between the words in the deed.

Somewhat similar to modern commercial contracts. Deposits, commas, commas, semicolons, etc., but the Lijia Village in Lijia Village, which is just a word difference, sold the whole family.

Young Master Lu also especially likes to see the pitiful appearance of others who think they are full of pride and "calculate" after being slapped in the face and collapsed in their worldview.

It happened that Lu Guixi had just brought back a bunch of farm animals, and Lu Ciyu sent someone into the town to find a few yamen to read the deed in front of everyone in Lijia Village.

It was written in black and white, and the bright red handprint was pressed by him himself. It's okay not to pay the money, but it's a big deal that Lu Ciyu escorted their children to repay the debt.

What Lu Guixi was looking for was the person Chen Mingyan had just rushed over. He was a yamen in name, but he was actually a subordinate brought out by Lu Guixi himself. Following Lu Guixi's order, he naturally helped Lu Ciyu. When the deed was signed, only Lizheng from Lijia Village was present, and Lu Ciyu turned black and white again and made nonsense. The villagers thought that Lizheng had cheated them for himself. It's about to hit.

Probably the script that will be staged in the village in the future will be the daily exploitation of "black-hearted" landlords and pseudo-innocent long-term workers.

Lu Gongzi silently flattened the deed in his hand, thinking with a smile that is not a smile.

In fact, he is not so blackhearted. If the people of Lijiacun learn to be obedient and pinch their tails, he can exploit less.

Lu Gongzi has always been a good person.

"Right?" Lu Ciyu asked Lin Chi sideways.

"Yes, yes, Mr. Lu is the best." Lin Chi didn't listen to what he was saying at all.

He was very skeptical about this color and color scheme, but even if Mr. Lu said it looked good, he wouldn't go against Mr. Lu's intention, so he could only cut the cloth and try to sew it with his teeth.

Children's clothes are best sewn, and the fabric is saved. Lin Chi originally thought that a clean person like Lu Ciyu would be taboo on clothes worn by others. After asking a few questions carefully, he went to the village to find some rags to sew Baijia clothes from familiar people, which made Aunt Hui repeatedly Teasing him by nodding his head with his hand.

The green vegetables in the courtyard grew bigger and bigger, and the large pits left by the mansion for greening were all filled up when the trees were planted. Lu Mansion is full of greenery.

Some time ago, Lu Ciyu took someone to clear the bottom of the pond, and then connected the bamboo pipe of the living water. The bamboo pipe is only about the thickness of his wrist, and the water flow is poor. It took half a month to fill the pond with water.

There are pebbles and bluestones that are deeply pressed into the soil by the pond, and a small pavilion is built with mahogany not far away. The area is not very large, but it is more than enough to accommodate two or three people.

There are special curtains that can be put down on the inner roof of the pavilions on all sides, which are thick and shading, shelter from wind and rain, or do other things that are not humane... Anything can be done.

Lu Ciyu dug out a few packs of lotus seeds from the space and threw them in, then went to Xunquan and Lin Rong to catch a few baskets of fry in the river.

The koi looks good, but it's not delicious. It's still the carp and grass carp. Lu Gongzi said so.

Lin Chi: "...".

Lu Ciyu dug out dozens of bags of seeds while tidying up the space. He stared at the sack and silk bag for a long time, only to realize that he picked it up when he passed by the seed store.

At that time, the collection was too hastily, and I didn't have time to count when I returned to the base. When I arrived in this world, I found that there were still many flower seeds in it.

Lu Ciyu originally planned to sprinkle it on the path in the courtyard, just like lotus seeds in a pond. Whether they can sprout and grow is up to them, and the hand is retracted the moment it is about to be raised.

If a large number of never-before-seen flower species suddenly appeared in this dynasty...it would be a matter of being discovered.

After finally crossing it once, I found that many things in the space could not be used. It is indescribable aggrieved that I have gold mountains in my hand but dare not spend it.

The flower seeds are not bad, after all, they are mostly used for admiration and decoration, mainly those food crops in his hands.

In addition to food crops, there are many hot weapons, and the computer in the book also contains detailed fire/drug preparation methods. If this kind of thing is taken out easily... Even Lu Guixi's indifferent character will explode.

Lu Ciyu put the things back into the space silently, raised his hand and stuffed the newly copied books on the table into the bookshelf.

The old man took the pulse for Lin Chi in the room separated by a wall.

It's a very normal pulse call. Since Lu Ciyu wanted to have a child, he has set it up once a month. Sometimes the two of them go to Lang Zhong's house when they are running around after meals, and sometimes it is Lao Lang Zhong Cai. During the time of medicine, I stopped by Lu Mansion to come in.

This day seems to have been a long time.

Just as Lu Ciyu was about to open the door, he saw the old man standing at his door raising his hand to knock.

"It came out just right, rejoice!"