Chapter 17

The so-called life is alive, four happy events.

After a long drought, when the rain comes, and when I meet an old friend in a foreign country, when the wedding room is named on the golden list of candlelight nights.

After a long drought, Young Master Lu had experienced it. After the apocalypse, the weather changed drastically, and the weather changed drastically, and there was no drop of water for several months. It was hard to look forward to the heavy rain, who would have thought that the zombie virus in the rain directly promoted the evolution of zombies. The person who was still cheering in the rain the next second immediately began to turn into zombies and devour their companions in public. The blood and water mixed together that night, almost becoming the psychological shadow of the naive Lu Ciyu that remained at that time.

Don't mention it when you meet your old hometown. Encountering "Old Knowing" in this place... Whether it's Lu Gui's relative who was occupied by him as a replacement, or a human being who has passed through from another world... No matter how you think about it, it's a headache. What is this joy, it is clearly scary.

The title of the Golden List is the same. Young Master Lu wished to stay far away from the court, what's the point of living with the king and the tiger all day in fear. If he commits holy wrath, he can escape by himself, but what about the implicated Lin Chi or others?

After counting, only the bridal candle is left.

However, Young Master Lu had just finished worshiping, it was still early, and the banquet outside the courtyard had not yet started.

Lin Chi's palm was full of sweat. Lu Ciyu noticed that the other party was nervous when he visited the hall with others before. There were not so many rules in the overhead dynasty. He simply used the time when outsiders were busy chatting and preparing for the banquet to find time to sneak into the room to see him.

There were voices calling from outside the hospital, and Lu Ciyu clenched and loosened his fists, slightly adjusting the position of the hosta on his head to prevent it from falling. Reaching out to hold Lin Chi's hand, the two went out together.

Although the autumn harvest is approaching and every household is busy, there are still many people from the village to attend their wedding banquet. The villagers save money. It is rare to see meat and meat on the dinner table. When a red or white event is held in the village, almost half of the village will be visited.

The rituals they followed were also different. More than a dozen copper coins were given, and less were given a few eggs and vegetables. Lu Ciyu didn't care. Regardless of the quantity or value, what he is drawing is a festive lottery, and he accepts it one by one without changing his color. The villagers who were worried that he would dislike these shabby items couldn't help but sigh in relief, and the smiles on their faces became a little sincere.

A group of children ran towards the two of them, and Lu Ciyu took the wedding candies and fruits on the side table and stuffed them into Lin Chi's arms for him to distribute. The children had been educated by their parents in advance, and their mouths were sweet. Lin Chi was overwhelmed by their chatter. But this interruption really relieved a lot.

The two of them got up and toasted, listening to the warnings and persuasion of the elders with ears full of ears, every word was from the bottom of the heart and full of love, Lu Ciyu nodded repeatedly.

He glanced at a table in the corner inadvertently, where Lin Er Auntie was putting food in a bowl.

The man turned his back to him and couldn't see his face clearly. He looked like he was not very old. He seemed to be aware of Lu Ciyu's sight.

He smiled at Lu Ciyu, and Lu Ciyu nodded in return, secretly guessing that this was Lin Chi's cousin.

He walked around the table with Lin Chi, and then accompanied Li Jiguan, who was invited, to talk for a while. Before returning to the original place, Lin Chi was dragged away by the group of aunts, and Lu Ciyu was dragged to Lizheng's table.

Li Zheng was very excited today, his dark face flushed a lot, obviously he was drinking too much. He pulled Lu Ciyu's sleeves to introduce him one by one: "Little Lu, this is your Uncle Li, do you know him? The carpenters in the village are looking for him... This is your Uncle Zhou...".

This group of men drank a little too much. Seeing that the groom came and poured wine for him, Lu Ciyu was silent.

Is it really good for such a group of elders to form a group to drink the wine of one of his juniors?

However, when Lu Shezhu first entered the workplace, he was able to kill three in and three outs at the dinner table of the wine bureau. He had done it with his head up when mixed with red and white beer. he.

The food in ancient times is not very good, but the wine is really nothing to say. The original ecology of the handmade ancient method has no additions, which is not much inferior to the modern one.

The man at this table is of the same generation as Lin Chi's father. They grew up together since they were young, and many of them even participated in the search that night.

Back then, they were all stupefied men and half-lads, but now they all get married and have children and have their own families to hold up a sky for others.

When these brothers got together during the slack, it was inevitable that they would mention the two Lin family members, and they could only look at each other and sigh and have no other choice. Lin Chi can be considered to have grown up in front of their eyes, and after taking care of him for so many years, he can be regarded as his own younger half child. Now that they are married and have found a good-looking match, these brothers also feel a lot of comfort in their hearts.

Lu Ciyu lowered her eyes, lowered her head and took a sip of wine.

At the family table separated by a wall, Lin Chi was held by his cousin.

Different from the squeamish and jealous Lin Mei, Lin Yi is a very gentle and kind ordinary woman. She has helped him many times when she was in the Lin family, and Lin Chi has an excellent relationship with him. However, she married when she was old, and could only come back to sit for a while during the festivals, and Lin Chi couldn't say a few words to her. At this moment, he can finally chat a few words, and he is very happy.

Many people in the village, including his second aunt, all asked how Mr. Lu was with more money and how his family could help teach the children. Only Lin Yi asked how Lu Ciyu treated him. Lin Chi With a warm feeling in his heart, he spoke to her in a low voice.

It was getting late, and people came to say goodbye to Lu Ciyu one after another, mixed with auspicious words wishing him a hundred years of happiness and an early birth of a precious son.

This dynasty also had the custom of making bridal chambers, but Lu Ciyu was naturally more liked by the older generation. Although he had a good relationship with people of the same age in the village, he didn't study much.

In the final analysis, there is still a generation gap between the two parties. This is a behavior that has been cultivated from the living environment and cannot be changed in the short term.

Earlier, a man made a small talk, but Mr. Lu just smiled and didn't answer. Those men had a clue in their hearts and changed the topic and didn't mention it again.

More and more people were leaving, and all the hustle and bustle in the courtyard was gone. Lu Ciyu glanced around, and everyone was almost gone. He asked someone to send the uncles who were drunk on the wine table back to their respective homes, and then walked straight to the people at the far table who were still pouring their own drinks.

It is Lin Yang.

Lu Ciyu walked to his side, Lin Yang opened his eyes in a daze, and saw that he said vaguely, "Brother."

Lu Ciyu sat beside him with an "um".

He had heard a lot about this child before, and he even threatened the Lin family with this child, but in fact this was his first meeting with Lin Yang. Previously, he only knew that he was spoiled by the two of the Lin family, but now seeing the child getting himself drunk at his wedding banquet, Lu Ciyu was inevitably a little curious.

"Why did you drink so much?"

"Happy!" Lin Yang slapped the table.

Lu Ciyu's heart tightened when he was shooting. This table was borrowed from a villager. It was an old item that had been used for decades and couldn't stand the toss. What if it broke? He has to pay.

"My brother... my brother is finally married, it's so good...". Lin Yang was drunk.

"How is it?"

"I've always been worried... My mother will make a fuss about my brother's marriage... What if she assigns my brother to an official... It's okay...". This child seems to have just returned, and she still doesn't know what her mother did.

"Brother, if you are good, then forget it."

"If you are not good...I will never let you go!"

Lu Ciyu almost laughed: "Why don't you let me go?"

Lin Yang wrinkled Wrinkling his nose, he hesitated: "I'll, I'll find someone to beat you!"

Lu Ciyu was really amused by him this time, this child is very similar to his brother, Er Auntie Lin can't wait to spoil her. Out of such a simple-minded child?

"Brother..." Lin Yang was lying on the table, unable to speak clearly: "If you have money... consider moving out from here... Find a house far away from here."

"Although my brother does not What to say, but I know that he is a little afraid of my mother, and my mother does not like him... I have mentioned it to my mother several times, but it is useless...".

Lu Ciyu nodded.

This kid is really drunk, and he is almost always answering questions. Lu Ciyu silently took the opportunity to make a lot of words, and let him leave until the second uncle of the Heilin family came to pick him up.

The people outside the hospital have all gone, and only a few aunts are left to pack their things. They have already said hello before, and they will take away the leftover meals.

The night is cold, the coolness is heavy. Lu Ciyu drank the half glass of wine that was pretending to be in his hand, and his face sank and did not move for a while.

After a long time, he raised his head again, turned around and entered the door with a smile no different from usual.

Lin Chi was half-kneeling on the red bed, embarrassed at the bed of peanuts and longan. Lu Ciyu didn't dare to clean it up alone without him. After all, it was the wedding night, so I didn't know if there were any taboos about these things.

Lu Ciyu's footsteps were extremely light, he stopped his waist from behind, and buried his head on the side of his neck without saying a word.

Lin Chi wanted to look back, but his neck was restrained by his hand, unable to move.

Intuition told him that Lu Ciyu didn't seem to be in a good mood.

He could only maintain this posture and not move.

I don't know how long it took, his legs were a little sore and numb, Lu Ciyu laughed lowly and let go.

Lin Chi looked at him cautiously: "What's wrong?"

Lu Ciyu shook his head, pressing the back of his head to touch his forehead.

"Look, in this world, besides me, besides Li Zheng and Grandpa Lin, there are still many people who care about you."

"I'm very happy."

I'm just very happy.