Chapter 93

In many days after a long, long time, whenever Lu Ciyu recalled his daughter-in-law because of something, his chest would be overflowing with pride and love that surged up instantly.

For example, right now, he is sitting in a small newly built yard with a small area, chatting with Li Yan opposite.

"My lady, she has a good temperament, how come her personality has changed so much after having a child!"

"Pa-". Li Yan slapped his thigh fiercely and said with a sad face.

We have a good temper after a while. After we have children, we don't like to move lazily, but the whole person is more obedient.

"My lady, in the past, no matter what kind of work it was, as long as it could be carried and carried, she would take it to where I was and do it where I was. After doing this for a while, she could raise her head and look at me... Why now she only needs to It's annoying just looking at me!"

"Clap-". Li Yan slapped his thigh again, and the sound of Lu Ciyu hurt him, but he didn't seem to feel anything.

We are too late, we are reluctant to leave me for anything, and it is uncomfortable to leave his husband for a minute, but it is even more serious after having a cub.

"My lady... I don't know how to cook, and the things I make are burnt and mushy, and I always put too much salt and less water. My family's Yiyi eats them happily every time, she said. She likes to eat everything I cook, and she just waved her hands no matter what I cook."

We also do the same, he will eat everything I cook seriously, and he doesn't want to waste a single bite.

Even if he really can't stand the taste of some dishes after having children, he will just look at you timidly with a pair of big eyes, and he himself knows how much time and energy Mr. Lu has spent preparing these things. After the dish was served, his guilt would multiply by several points.

The provoked Young Master Lu felt even more distressed for him, this child's caring nature is really annoying.

"My lady...". Li Yan regained his senses and looked at Lu Ciyu, whose consciousness obviously no longer knew where his mind wandered. He raised his hand and waved in front of Lu Ciyu: "Master Lu? Master Lu?"

He and Lin Yi got married. I don't know how many people in the village were gossiping about him. He became the brother-in-law of Master Xiucai, but who knew that Li Yan was there In front of Lu Ciyu, he didn't dare to call himself these two words at all.

It's not that Lu Ciyu clearly expressed any dislikes, but that he couldn't have such thoughts when he saw Lu Ciyu, and in the end he could only call him Young Master Lu as before, even if his wife was the same.

"Huh? What's the matter?" Lu Ciyu recovered.

Li Yan glanced at him blankly, got up and went to the door of the house. He didn't enter the room, but just lightly locked the door and asked the people in the room, "I'm going to cook, do you have anything to eat?"

Lin Chi's voice came from the room: "Sister, what do you want? What to eat?"

"Huh? Us, we'll be leaving in a while, and Young Master Lu has a lot of things to do."

Lin Chi seemed to listen to what the people in the room said, and raised his voice to reply to Li Yan. : "Sister said she doesn't want to eat anything, brother-in-law can make some."

"By the way, Mr. Lu will help brother-in-law to open the can that she brought. I guess she should be able to eat a few bites."

Lu Ciyu responded. , followed Li Yan to the kitchen and went to work.

Li Yan entered the stove, and when he found the flint, he was about to start a fire. Only when he squatted down did he notice the pain in his thigh.

This time, it was Lu Ciyu who looked at him blankly from the side - it's no wonder that it was so loud and not painful, today is the first day, if it's purple tomorrow, you'll feel better.

Li Yan squatted on the ground and couldn't get up, wailing and sighing: "Master Lu, how did you survive at that time, me, me, I...I...it's really scary. It's over."

Lu Gongzi said with an unfathomable expression: "You haven't experienced this before. It's useless to worry about it at this time. After the child is born, you won't feel anything."

Li Yan was half puzzled and half admired. Looking at him, is this the dashing demeanor that everyone should have?

Lu Ciyu waved his hand: "Let's cook, don't go hungry."

Li Yan got up in a hurry.

Lu Ciyu opened the porcelain jar and bottle in his hand, and accidentally started wandering the world again.

------

After all, he was admitted to the title of a scholar, and it stands to reason that he was going to visit local officials, mountain chiefs and others, but Lin Chi was so reluctant to let him go out and toss. At least there are familiar people in the village who can take care of Lin Chi, and when he leaves the village, his eyes are blacked out.

Lu Ciyu was all ready to ask Lu Guixi to hand him a post of apology and wait until the child was born. Unexpectedly, after Lin Chi found out, he became anxious with him for the first time.

I heard that each of the adults inside is not easy to get in touch with. What if Lu Ciyu doesn't leave a bad impression in their hearts... Young Master Lu finally got a name, how could he let Young Master Lu be because of Offend the adults yourself.

This kid didn't have a correct understanding of Lu Ciyu's current status at all. He finally got rid of himself from the person set that "he will work hard to earn money for Lu Gongzi to study in the future". Now It's still in the stage of "Young Master Lu made a little money from doing business, but you still have to be careful in front of all the adults".

Young Master Lu tried to follow him several times, but he couldn't react.

He really doesn't want to go, fame and business are all for a better life. Now that his life can be guaranteed, these icing on the cake are nothing to worry about.

Knowing what he wants and being able to accurately distinguish between priority and secondary has always been Lu Ciyu's advantage.

But Lin was in a hurry.

Lu Ciyu could only arrange everything and hurriedly went to the town and county to meet each other one by one. Even if the trip was reduced a lot, it took four or five days, and even the round trip was delayed for half a month.

This was the first time that he had been separated from Lin Chi for a long time after he got married, but it was this critical time that Lu Ciyu was anxious and thought about it.

When he came back, Lin Chi was sleeping on the bed. He seemed to sense his breath in a daze, rubbed towards him like a large animal, and adjusted his posture in his arms before continuing. fell asleep. The child was in a daze the whole time, and seeing Lu Ciyu's heart softened into a pool of water.

------

Lin Chi's belly was already big in the two months before the cub was born, and Lu Ciyu felt dizzy every time he looked at his thin shoulders and big terrifying belly.

In fact, Lin Chi's belly is a normal size, but he is too skinny, and it is especially scary in such a comparison. For

a long time, Lu Ciyu didn't dare to look directly at his belly. When I see myself, I will regret it, regret why I decided to have a child when my brain is hot.

In those few months, he often held Lin Chi, who had been sleepy at some point, and stuffed him onto the nearest bed.

Speaking of which, Lin Chi sometimes gets dizzy after sitting for a long time, and the symptoms of falling asleep anytime and anywhere in the later period are even more serious. Lu Ciyu asked several carpenters in one breath to make dozens of rattan chairs, wrapped them in thick blankets and placed them in every corner of the Lu Mansion.

It's obviously a good old mansion, but Lu Ciyu just turned it into a park downstairs in the community, just two steps to the bench. But anyway, there are chairs in the park, with the same shape, beautiful, simple and generous appearance. He has everything in the Lu Mansion, even the bed is so carefree and placed by the bluestone road. If you are lucky, you can also see a blanket cotton that was blown to the ground by the wind. quilt.

The layout is really unique.

Now that he thinks of it, he is still a little funny, and he feels that he is full of stupid father's breath.

Lu Ciyu lifted the lid of the porcelain altar in his hand, and poured the canned food inside into the bowl brought by Li Yan.

The so-called canned food is made from the fruit of the fruit trees in the back of the Lujia Mountain. The first year...that is, the year when the child was still in Lin Chi's belly, the trees on the mountain did not bear much fruit. Lu Ciyu one by one. After choosing for a long time, I didn't choose a few edibles in the end.

The fruit trees here have not undergone too many breeding and grafting, and they are too different from the modern tree species that have been screened and cultivated for many times. People only know that the seeds of the good fruit trees are selected and planted, and the fruit produced is extremely small and extremely sour, and there is not much pulp at all when cut with a knife.

Lu Ciyu stared at them for a long time, and finally decided to send a large basket to the familiar villagers' families, and handed over all the rest to Lu Guixi, including the pile of preserved fruit, jam, wine and fruit in the room. Ren's recipe.

He originally planned to do it himself, but now that he has a child, he has nothing to think about. It is better to let Lu Guixi plan and arrange it directly. This is Bai's way of sending money to Chen Mingyan. He doesn't believe that the other party will not accept it.

Lin Yi and Li Yan got married a year after their child was born.

In name, they were married, but in fact, they entered the town and registered with Li Yan's family. After returning, they invited less than ten people to have a meal, and the marriage was over.

Most of the older generation in the village looked down on Lin Yi because of the matter of Heli. Even though Lin Yi was a serious person with a book of Heli, he was still brought up from time to time to scold his younger generation.

Li Yan's relationship with his family was not very good either. It was around the time when Lu Ciyu's child was born that Li Yan and his family broke up.

This incident caused a lot of trouble in the village, and everyone said anything. In the village, only parents and elders have always separated their children. How can the younger generation advocate that they should be separated and live alone or even cut off their relatives? The discussion of this matter in the village even directly overwhelmed the matter of Lu Ciyu's children.

One of the two people was accused of being ignorant of clan rules and ignorance of women's morals, and the other was criticized for breaking up relatives and being unfilial. The villagers were like locusts and snakes at first.

The divorce letter was written by Yu Lizheng, and it was clearly written that he would not leave the house with a single cent.

Li Yan seemed to have planned this event for a long time in advance, and he didn't know when he found a cave on the mountain by himself without telling the villagers, and carried a lot of things into it. The materials inside can't be said to be sufficient, but at least enough for him to live for a while, even if he leaves the Li's house without a penny, there is still a place to go.

Lu Ciyu looked at him with admiration.

Then Li Yan went out alone for more than half a year. It is estimated that he went to work for someone, and returned to the village dark and thin. At the same time, he brought back a large amount of copper coins compared to the people in the village. As for later he went to chop down trees and built a real small house that belonged to Li Yan where Lu Ciyu was in front of him... It was his story with Lin Yi himself.

After Lu Ciyu packed everything up, he looked up and saw Lin Chi walked out of the house and came towards him.

He took out a handkerchief and wiped off the water droplets on his hand, then reached out and held Lin Chi's: "Finished talking?"

Lin Chi nodded.

After so long, Lin Yi and Li Yan can be considered to have their own children, which may be the reason for the loss of a child. Lin Yi's mood fluctuates a bit, and he worries about gains and losses all day. Li Yan really had no choice but to work hard for Lin Chi to come and talk to her several times.

Lu Ciyu once again declined Li Yan's request for them to stay for dinner, and after a few polite words, took Lin Chi back to his home.

All are well, and it's time for them to go home.