Chapter 64 Going Back

After saying this, the man lowered his head, dropped the pen, pushed the people around him away, and ran out. The people around him were busy calling his name and hurriedly chasing out.

A group of people stared at them with big eyes, and then they gradually dispersed after seeing that there was no liveliness to watch.

It's like a farce.

For no reason, let people watch the play... Lu Ciyu shook his head, and slowly walked to Lin Yang's side with the lantern in his hand.

Lin Yang's face flushed red, and he lowered his head and dared not look directly at him.

My "friend" has brought so much trouble to my brother... I really don't have the face to face him again.

Seeing his appearance, Lu Ciyu sighed lowly.

He didn't have any blame in his heart. The child was not very old, and his IQ was not low, but his emotional intelligence experience was insufficient, and he could not avoid knowing people clearly.

However, the other party obviously did not take Lin Yang into account. What they did did not take into account the face and mood of Lin Yang, the middleman. It is estimated that after this night, Lin Yang also understood.

Lu Ciyu probably guessed something. Lin Yang chatted with him for most of the day when he returned to Lin's house during the Chinese New Year, and also revealed some of the school's situation.

These students from the peasant family are at the bottom of the food chain in the school, and everyone from the high school, the young and the young, can step on it. Although it is the largest school in the county, the internal class division is very obvious.

The money that the old couple of the Lin family has saved for a lifetime may not be as high as the price of a lantern on the shelf.

The few people who stayed with Lin Yang didn't look like they were wealthy. Since they were able to form a small group, it must be because they were similar in some aspects. They were all at the lowest level. Bullying, seeing a Lu Ciyu who was inferior to them appeared in front of him, all his anger burst out in an instant.

Lu Ciyu didn't stop for much, and when she passed by, she raised her hand and patted Lin Yang's shoulder: "Let's go first."

Lin Yang raised his head with red eyes. Lu Ciyu suddenly found out why their Lin family loved to cry so much, and now all three siblings were "made" to cry by him.

Tsk, he and Lin Chi's children must be taught to be stronger in the future.

"Brother, brother, I'm sorry...".

Lu Ciyu touched his head: "It's okay."

Seeing that he was leaving, Lin Yang quickly grabbed his sleeve: "Brother... Where do you live, I'll come to the door tomorrow to apologize...".

"No need."

He realized that there was something wrong with his tone, and quickly added: "It's really no trouble, your brother and I will be going back in a few days, and we won't have time to entertain you when you come."

Lin Yang Nodding his head, he accepted his answer.

After thinking about it, Lu Ciyu took Lin Yang to the old gentleman's place and took Qin in Lin Chi's arms.

"Can you choose some blank lanterns, I'll leave the address, and the person who entrusts you with them will send them to you tomorrow?" The

old man nodded: "Of course."

Lu Ciyu walked around with Lin Chi, raised his hands and pointed them together. Shizhan, the old man was startled: "Little Master, what are you doing?"

His lanterns are mainly used for temporary painting this evening. There are also many exquisite finished products on the stall, and few people buy so many blank ones to go back.

Lu Ciyu blinked: "I just had an idea in my head, I want to draw a series." The

old man stroked his beard and shook his head: "Okay, okay."

He called a boy to take the lantern that Lu Ciyu selected. After coming down and putting it away, Lu Ciyu called the people again: "There are still many places I want to visit today. It's a bit of a hindrance to hold this piano. Could you please send it to me tomorrow?" The

boy glanced at the old man and got a positive answer. He hurriedly bowed and took it over: "Of course you can."

Lu Ciyu wrote down the address of Lu's residence. Because Lin Yang was on the side, he also saw the words on the paper, his eyes widened for a long time and he was speechless.

Lu Ciyu didn't want to say it at first. Later, when he thought that Lin Yang would know sooner or later, it would be better to tell him now than to let him hear the news from other people's mouth and create a gap of misunderstanding.

He and the two brothers of the Lin family left the area together.

"Have you recorded the address?" Lu Ciyu asked Lin Yang as he walked.

Lin Yang nodded dazedly.

In fact, you don't have to take it seriously at all. There were only a few families on that street. All of them were well-known and well-known in the county, and the money was like thunder. The whole county knew which house belonged to which member.

"I don't have time to entertain you recently. You can come and sit with your brother anytime during the scientific examination."

Lin Yang continued to nod his head in a daze.

"Let's part here, we haven't been shopping for so long."

Lin Yang raised his head, as if he wanted to say something, Lu Ciyu quickly continued: "But in the future, you should focus on making friends."

Lin Yang lowered his head instantly.

Lu Ciyu hesitated for a moment, but still said: "I don't seem to be generous with those people. Your brother and I will leave, but you want to keep in touch with them for a long time. Be careful of their dissatisfaction. You stumbled."

Lin Yang really didn't expect this level, and when he mentioned it, a cold sweat broke out from behind his back: "Thank you, brother, I understand."

Lu Ciyu finally couldn't help touching him . The head of this child has not yet been crowned in his twenties, and the feel of his hair is far less than that of Lin Chi.

Lin Chi's hair is usually tied behind his head. Because it is a brother and a farmer, there are not so many messy regulations to abide by.

The world's views on the existence of brothers are completely two extremes. One group believes that they should also wear rouge and dye their nails like a girl's family, and the other group insists that they are also men and have to look like men.

But no matter how you dress up and walk on the street, you may be discriminated against or insulted by the other extremists... Sure enough, their free countryside is better, Mr. Lu concluded.

When he regained his senses, he found that he had pulled Lin Chi to stand in front of a stall selling hairpins.

Maybe it's because I've lived a comfortable life when I'm older, and I can't stop thinking about anything.

Lu. Twenty-five years old. Married to an eighteen-year-old daughter-in-law and felt like a grandfather at heart. Ci Yu was under a lot of pressure.

"Which one do you like?" Lu Ciyu looked at him.

"I don't like it either." Lin Chi shook his head.

"Um??"

"These are all beautiful, but I want Young Master Lu to carve them." Lin Chi took the lantern in his hand, lowered his head and stared at the texture of the slate on the ground, looking left and right, but didn't look at him.

I had agreed with Lin Chi to engrave two villains. After that, when I was bored, Lu Ciyu learned to engrave two knives with Lu Guixi. At first, I thought it was rare and terrible, but I gradually found the joy of carving, and sometimes I could cut a few times against the wooden stick.

Of course, he was just figuring it out for fun, unlike Lu Guixi who didn't let go when he held a piece of wood.

At that time, Lu Ciyu said something like "How about carving a wooden hairpin for you", but he didn't take it to heart. He always felt that he could do better for Lin Chi, but he never thought that Lin Chi would always remember it.

He put down the hosta in his hand and got up: "Okay." The

two continued to walk forward. The neat stalls set up by the roadside seemed to have been set up temporarily, and various snacks were fried in the pot.

Lu Ciyu took a fancy to a pot of fried balls at a glance. The outside was crispy and golden, and the meat filling was tender but not old. The special sauce was so delicious that he could not wait to swallow his tongue.

He took a bamboo stick, inserted one, and handed it to Lin Chi. Watching Lin Chi submissively open his mouth and bite down, he was satisfied.

There are too many pavings, selling everything, and the smell of fragrance can be smelled from far away. Lin Chi looked at Lu Ciyu and bought something. Anyway, he had exchanged a few banknotes before, and he was not afraid that he would not be able to spend it because of the money that was piled up in the concealed space of his purse.

Going further is a stall selling masks, all kinds of masks in the shape of small animals, full face and half face. Lu Ciyu fell in love with a rabbit in the shape of a rabbit at a glance, paid money to wear it on Lin Chi's face, and tied a rope behind his head. The long fluffy rabbit ears dangled above Lin Chi's head. Yes, looking at it makes me want to grab it.

Before Young Master Lu finished appreciating, a crowd of people crowded over behind him.

Lin Chi was staggered by the crowd, and his center of gravity was unstable. Lu Ciyu could only grab a corner of his clothes, and when he almost fell to the ground, a strong hand crossed over and held his arm.

As soon as Lin Chi used his strength to stand firm, Lu Ciyu took him into his arms.

The two of them looked up along the hand, and saw a slender figure with a white wolf mask standing in front of them.

He also held a half-faced gray wolf mask of the same style in his hand.

Lu Guixi lifted the mask up, revealing most of his face: "Be careful... Happy Lantern Festival."

Lin Chi was very pleasantly surprised: "Gu Xi! Gui Xi, you are here too! Great!"

"Me too I didn't expect you to be here." Lu Guixi still had that expressionless expression, but Lin Chi and he were very familiar with him, so he could naturally hear the faint joy in his plain tone.

"Go back, let's go together...". Go shopping.

"Cough." He was interrupted by a voice before he could finish speaking.

Lu Ciyu turned his head, the voice came from a carriage not far away.

The place where they were located happened to be the fork of the long street and another street, and several carriages were parked here waiting for their sons and daughters.

"Gu Xi, we agreed to go to that restaurant...". The voice was so low that it was almost inaudible when it reached the back, but it was still clear from the clear voice that the speaker was young.

Lu Guixi sighed and pinched Lin Chi's face: "I still have something to do, I have to go first, see you in a few days."

Did he say that he was going back to the village? Lu Ciyu put his hand on the place he had just squeezed and squeezed a few times, but the squeeze was not enough, and Young Master Lu couldn't help but squeeze twice.

Lu Guixi turned around and got into the carriage.

The moment the car curtain was lifted, Lu Ciyu caught a glimpse of a thick black inside the car. Lu Guixi seemed to be pulled by someone inside, and half of his body was pulled in as soon as he stepped into the car door.

Lu Ciyu & Lin Chi: "...".

Didn't Lu Guixi say to go back to New Year? How did you get here?

No wonder the security at the city gate is so strict, Lu Ciyu thought.

What just happened was just a small episode, the two of them looked at each other for a while and continued to play.

Lu Ciyu was buying while walking, but Lin Chi never stopped from his mouth, and often just finished eating one and then stuffed another.

The way this child eats makes people feel appetizing. Lu Ciyu is particularly keen on the process of stuffing things into his mouth, and occasionally he will taste a few bites himself.

The two went all the way to the end of the long street. There were so many things in their hands that they couldn't finish it. Lu Ciyu took Lin Chi down a path and walked back.

Of course, Lin Chi will lead the way.

The whole city of Anyang is brightly decorated with various lanterns, but there are many places that cannot be illuminated.

Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi turned into an alley. The alley was dark and dark and could not see things clearly. Only the bright moon in the sky and the lantern in Lin Chi's hand exuded a long light.

Lu Ciyu observed left and right for a moment, and saw that no one had put away all the things in his hands. He held Lin Chi's hand: "Are you tired? Do you want me to carry you?"

Lin Chi hurriedly shook his head.

"Not tired at all."

Lu Ciyu pointed at him: "But I just saw you bend your legs secretly."

Lin Chi's little lie was pierced, and he lowered his head and said nothing.

"I want to walk back with Young Master Lu." It

took a long time for him to say such a sentence.

Lu Ciyu was stunned for a while, then took his hand.

The two walked a short distance along the dark alley, and light gradually appeared in front of them, and they turned a corner and came to the end of the alley.

Going out of that alley is a branch of the river that crosses Anyang City. The painting boats on the river slowly passed by, there were scholars playing games around the bow of the boat, and the singing of the singers inside the boat came from afar, and it was almost indistinct in my ears.

The water on the river shimmers and moves, and the rows of lanterns on the bank show on and off reflections on the water surface, repeating the process of breaking up and re-converging as the water surface fluctuates and circulates.

Lu Ciyu stood on the shore and watched for a while, and then inserted his fingers into Lin Chi's palm and intertwined with him: "Let's go, go home."