Chapter 30 Sister-in-law

Unlike Lin Chi, who was injured at the time, he lived directly in the old man's house, but Lu Guixi didn't have such good treatment.

The old man was very busy during this period of time, and he wanted to split himself in half. If Lu Ciyu's family hadn't provided him with food, it would have been a common occurrence to be hungry a few times.

He couldn't even take care of himself, and he didn't know Lu Guixi, so how could he have time to take care of such a sick patient.

The old man's family is always looking for someone to cry and cry for help, and he can be frightened out of illness even if he is completely fine. Lu Guixi simply returned to Lu Ciyu's house with him.

The small courtyard that Lu Ciyu rented was not very big. It would be even more crowded if a carriage was placed and a horse was tied. However, it was a country house. live. Lu Guixi wasn't a picky person either. For him, it was enough to have a plank to live in. He chose a room farthest from Lu Ciyu's main house, took the quilt, thanked him, and entered the house.

What Lin Chi experienced this day was more exciting than the sum of his life. Lu Guixi's past opened a door to a world he never imagined. It was already midnight, but when I got into bed and lay down, I didn't feel sleepy after saying anything.

He recalled the content of the conversation with Lu Guixi, turned over and hugged Lu Ciyu's arm: "Guxi is really amazing!"

Lu Ciyu: ...

"Well."

Lin Chi said: "You too Do you think so?"

"Well."

"When he was so young, he went to the rivers and lakes by himself, drinking and eating meat with a bunch of people, and meeting people at the roadside stalls. And to the end...is this the pride of one person, one sword, and one horse to the world that the trader said?"

Lu Ciyu: ...

"You are very powerful, you can use so many idioms to be able to pull words." Lu Gongzi said yin and yang strangely.

Lin Chi nodded casually, hugged him and shook his hand: "Isn't it all taught by you!"

Lu Gongzi's mood improved a little.

"Look at Guixi's dress, even with injuries, you can see how clean and tidy he is!" Lin Chi stretched out his hand and squeezed his belly. After getting married, Lu Ciyu worked hard to feed him. The meat that came out, bowed his head and sighed.

In this dynasty, whether it is a brother or a girl, there are different hair accessories before and after marriage. For example, Lin Chi's black hair is usually combed into a simple bun, but Lu Guixi is not. He tied his long hair directly behind his head, and he was tall and well-proportioned, which made him appear more flexible, vigorous and heroic.

Lin Chi's eyes were sparkling, and the whole person began to talk endlessly.

Lu Ciyu was happy and helpless.

I am glad that Lin Chi's attitude is very different from before. When we first met, even in the first few days of marriage, he still had a pitiful appearance that he was scared to cry if he was afraid to cry, but now he can put his head on his shoulder and talk freely about his thoughts. view.

Lu Ciyu's arm was held in his arms, and a steady stream of heat came from Lin Chi's body. He only felt that his heart was covered with warmth.

Lu Ciyu secretly inquired after getting married. Although Lin Chi attracted many elders in the village because of his father's reasons, he had a very poor relationship with his peers.

When he was a child, it was because he had to take care of his semi-crazy father and didn't have time to play with them. Finally, when he was a little older, he was alienated by the village children because of rumors that he was a relative. Over time, he became accustomed to being alone.

At the moment, Lu Guixi finally appeared willing to contact him. Although Lu Guixi was eight years older than him and had a bloody background, in Lin Chi's eyes, he was still an ordinary big brother. Lin Chi unconsciously paid more attention to the fact that he had not personally experienced it, and had never been aware of the involuntary nature of the arena.

These Lu Ciyu understood in his heart, but he really didn't want to accept it intellectually.

Who hasn't passed it yet? It's amazing to be in the arena? Young Master Lu has also beaten zombies.

However, Lin Chi didn't seem to notice anything, and continued to whisper in his ear: "Gui Xi...".

Lu Ciyu couldn't bear it anymore, she turned over and pressed the other party under him to block his mouth, Lin Chi stared at him with wide eyes.

After kissing for a long time, Young Master Lu raised his head expressionlessly, and said indifferently, "Why don't you talk about it?"

Lin Chi looked confused: "Gui Xi he..."

Young Master Lu was about to explode, grabbed his hand and pressed it. He continued to lean over and kissed him on the top of his head. After kissing for a long time until he was a little breathless, he raised his head and stared at Lin Chi without saying a word.

Lin Chi seemed to have reacted at once, staring at him blankly.

Lu Ciyu touched his face: "Aren't you sleepy?"

Lin Chi shook his head.

Young Master Lu nodded: "That's great."

Lin Chi turned his head and silently apologized to Lu Guixi in his heart, and then all his thoughts were tossed away.

------

In the early morning of the next day, Lu Guixi, who had no idea what was going on, went out of the house. He always couldn't sleep well at night, which was a habit he had cultivated over the years while walking on the edge of life and death, not to mention having moved to a strange place.

It was still early, so he stood in the courtyard and stared blankly at the shimmering well surface for a while. When he recovered, he began to help the Lu family with some housework within his capacity.

Although he was seriously injured, he could not move, but he stayed on the left and right, and it was okay to do it slowly.

When Lu Ciyu went out in full spirits, what he saw was a "renewed" yard. The vegetable patch in the backyard was watered, and there was a newly carved wooden manger in front of the young horses in the courtyard. There were a lot of grass and leaves scattered here and there. There was a faint smoke from the kitchen above the stove, and everything was beaten. Well organized.

Young Master Lu looked at the sky and couldn't help but blushed.

After Lu Guixi was busy with everything, he consciously returned to the house. Lu Ciyu went into the stove to get the hot food in the pot and brought it into the house to accompany others to eat. After leaving the house, he explained to Lu Guixi that he was going to go up the mountain.

Lu Ciyu was about to go out when Lu Guixi hurriedly called him.

"You want to go up the mountain?"

Lu Ciyu nodded in confusion.

"Can you bring me back some wood? It can be wet or dry." Lu Guixi said.

Lu Ciyu was stunned for a moment, and then she reacted: "You can do woodworking?"

Lu Guixi nodded.

Lu Ciyu naturally had nothing to refuse, so she said yes.

"By the way, what about your registered household?"

"Can I have a pen and paper? I can fake it." Lu Guixi said indifferently.

Lu Ciyu was silent. He didn't expect that he would really meet a talented person. After thinking about the household registration that he had done so many things, he was silent. He entered the room and got something for him, then turned around and went out the door.

------

In the afternoon, the courtyard was warmed by the sun. It was easy to get sleepy at this time, but Lin Chi didn't sleep much at night. He rested his head on his knees and hugged his legs in the chair, chatting with Lu Guixi without a word.

Lu Guixi answered from time to time, and dexterously carved a small plum blossom on the wood, causing Lin Chi to exclaim.

Lu Ciyu came back long ago, and brought some wood with him, but what he can take alone is limited, and the total amount is still not much. However, Lu Guixi seemed very satisfied.

What he is playing now is a bench, but the bare wooden board is too boring. Lin Chi mentioned it casually, and Lu Guixi carved some decorative patterns along his will.

Seeing him sitting for a long time, Lu Ciyu was afraid that he was thirsty, so he went into the room and poured a glass of water for someone, and then handed Lu Guixi a glass.

The two thanked them.

The door was knocked.

Lu Ciyu took a few steps forward to open the door, and when he saw someone, he hurriedly asked to enter the yard. When Li Zheng and Aunt Hui entered the courtyard, they saw Lu Guixi who was extremely conspicuous at a glance.

Li was about to say everything he was about to say. He glanced at Lu Guixi in surprise and asked Lu Ciyu, "This is...?"

When he came, Lu Yingdi cheered up.

"Uncle Lizheng... This is my sister-in-law." Lu Yingdi said sadly.

Lu Gui Xishui had just swallowed half of his mouth, and when he heard the words, he almost didn't spit it out. A mouthful of water choked in his throat and coughed again and again, his face was extremely pale, and he was already seriously injured, which made him even more weak.

"My sister-in-law went back to her parents' house and didn't travel with us, so she survived the disaster."

"His mother's house is far away from Qingyan. The mountains and rivers are far away. The news that my brother sent before he left was not reached. He searched for someone to travel along the road... Until yesterday, he happened to meet us in the town."

Li Zheng sighed a little: "This is really... fate, worthy of being a family."

Lu Ciyu nodded: "Isn't it."

"It's not easy for him to come this time, and there are no more people left in my Lu family, so I will let him live here for a while."

He frowned slightly. He quickly received: "We... I haven't thought of a way yet, but it won't be long."

Lu Ciyu went into the room and looked for the road guide Lu Guixi forged in the afternoon. That's right, he was really taken aback when he saw the things. He clearly gave the lowest-quality rice paper and ordinary brushes and inks. Lu Guixi didn't know what method he used to make it old. He took the wood and carved an official seal and buckled it. Except that it was much more broken than Lu Ciyu's, he really couldn't tell the truth.

Lu Guixi stamped the seal in front of him, and then threw the wooden seal into the stove and burned it up.

Li Zheng took it over and checked it carefully, and then reluctantly nodded his head in agreement.

Aunt Hui scolded him for a moment, and then Li Zheng reacted and said what he meant: "There is news from the government, and someone will come to measure the land tomorrow."

"Get ready tonight, and we will wait at the entrance of the village tomorrow morning."