Chapter 31 Geometry

Although it was tomorrow morning, it was already time for them to gather at the entrance of the village. The two towns and villages are separated by nearly two hours on the mountain road, so how can there be time for such a waste of time. They all went out the door after estimating that it was almost time.

At the entrance of the village, there is a shed that shelters from the sun and rain, which was built many years ago. Husband Lu Ciyu and Li Zheng met and sat down and chatted for a long time before finally waiting for the appearance of a distant figure.

From the appearance alone, the visitor doesn't seem to be very old. He looks like he is in his twenties, and he is wearing a regular uniform. As soon as he can see the figure in the distance, the three of them hurriedly got up and went out of the shed to greet him.

The other two are far from Lu Ciyu's arrogant and arrogant image, and they greeted each other politely and politely, leaving Lu Ciyu at a loss.

A few people were about to go straight to the ground after seeing the ceremony. Lu Ciyu quickly stopped him: "It's noon, and the two officials are probably tired after rushing all the way. If you're not in a hurry, why don't you go and rest at the next home?"

Say yes Rest, everyone present understood what it meant - how could you be busy when you first arrived, and it was noon again, it was nothing more than going to Lu Ciyu's house for a meal.

The two officials looked at each other, as if they were thinking about something, and nodded in response after a while.

Lu Guixi was in the courtyard when Li Zheng informed him, and there was nothing to avoid him. If other men would go out and get things done by themselves, Lu Ciyu would not. Lin Chi was his husband, so he should be there for such a big family event. In this way, he was the only idler left in the room. Before going out in the morning, Lu Ciyu discussed with him to let Lu Guixi help with cooking.

The two seemed to have forgotten that one of them was injured and couldn't move around.

Lu Ciyu never left things in the room that shouldn't be in this world. He always used them now and took them from the space. Only the prepared seasonings were kept in his and Lin Chi's bedroom, so there was nothing to worry about being discovered.

They passed the eyes of everyone who were curious or scrutinized, and walked to the Lu family's small courtyard while chatting.

Besides, Lu Guixi half-opened the window in the morning, holding on to the dagger to carve the wooden figurine in his hand.

It stands to reason that special carving tools should be used to carve these things, but Lu Guixi went to assassinate them, so there is no time to bring these. There are only a few hidden daggers on him that never leave him. Lu Ciyu is not a person who cares about outsiders. Although there is one in the space, he has no intention to help him find it.

However, Lu Guixi is also an indifferent character who is at ease with the situation. He has an excellent temperament and is quite patient. He can entertain himself for a long time with a little thing. He took a piece of scrap that he cut off from yesterday's bench and began to carve a little wooden figurine.

He couldn't sleep at night. He stayed up late last night for these two little things. If he didn't have all the tools, he sharpened the tip of the dagger little by little. It's just one night and one morning, and the two little people in his hands have begun to take shape.

From the window came the sound of birds flapping their wings. Lu Guixi raised his head and saw a dark blue-brown Yan Falcon falling by the window, with a pair of pea-sized golden eagle eyes staring at him without blinking.

Lu Guixi was a little surprised and waved to let it come.

This Yan Falcon was one of the tributes sent by Yu Di of the Southern Border tribe a few years ago. Ferocious and brutal, the born king of raptors, the new emperor liked it just by looking at it. After training the eagle for more than half a year, he was extremely obedient to tame the wildness and tame it, and then gave it to Lu Guixi as a gift.

Although he sent him, the new emperor would sometimes take it back for a few days to take it to the hunting grounds to hunt, and occasionally used it to send letters.

Although in Lu Guixi's opinion, it is a bit wronged to let him do the work of a carrier pigeon.

Yan Fal obediently landed on his bed, and the Lu family's bed sheet was suddenly hooked by its sharp claws. Lu Guixi was silent. He was penniless now and didn't know how to compensate him. He could only borrow needles and thread to make up for it after Lin Chi came back, and then talk about it when he had money.

There was a small bamboo tube tied to Yan Falcon's leg. Lu Guixi raised his hand to remove it and opened it. There was only a white silk without a word inside. He was silent for a moment, knowing that the other party had already found out his whereabouts.

This was only the second day he came to the Lu family, but the other party had already grasped his whereabouts clearly.

Lu Guixi sighed. The paper, pen and inkstone that Lu Ciyu had brought earlier were still in his room. He took the ink and took the pen. After thinking for a while, he wrote down the number of lines. He thought about every word carefully for a long time, afraid of writing the wrong one. , the ink did not dare to touch too much for fear of dripping on the dizzy cloth.

Lu Guixi didn't know many words. He was picked up by the old gang leader of Qingyun Gang when he was a child, and all he learned was the ability to fight and kill. Originally, he didn't know much more than Lin Chi, but now he was able to write and understand things because the child suddenly "showed mercy" to teach him.

The little emperor is a man who is smart and understandable since he was a child. If he sees something wrong between the lines... Lujia and Yangning Village should not stop.

After sending such an empty cloth, it was obvious that he wanted to listen to his explanation.

Time passed in a flash, and after Lu Guixi racked his brains and finished his words, he stuffed the cloth back into the bamboo tube and released Yan Falcon before he realized that it was time. He already lived in someone else's house, it would be bad if he delayed Lu Ciyu's affairs, so he hastily returned his things and went into the kitchen to cook.

When Lu Ciyu and his party returned, they saw smoke rising from the chimney in the courtyard, and they could smell the tempting aroma of food from a distance. Lu Guixi heard the voice and went out to look. He tied a piece of cloth around his waist and was relieved to see them coming back - fortunately he caught up.

Both Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi were a little surprised - they didn't expect him to cook so well.

Of course, in Mr. Lu's eyes, 10,000 people couldn't compare to Lin Chi.

Lu Guixi nodded at a few people as a courtesy, then turned around and went into the kitchen to work.

Lu Ciyu set the table, Lin Chi went in and brought out the hot food in the pot, and he was taking some new wine with a very low degree. The meal was even started.

Although the place where the house was built was remote, it was in the village. After the meal, the group rushed there first.

Coincidentally, the site of the new house was at the foot of the mountain in the north of the village, and the wasteland he selected happened to be at the foot of another mountain. Maybe this life really has something to do with the mountain... Lu Ciyu was a little emotional.

The location of the new house was already divided by the government officials, but because of the remoteness, no one was willing to buy it. The two officers just reconfirmed the size and issued a document for Lu Ciyu to take to the government to apply for the title deed. The real trouble and time is the wasteland at the foot of the mountain.

New land reclamation first needs to measure the size, and then divide it into upper, middle and lower grades according to factors such as the geological soil environment.

Except for the awkward position, Lu Ciyu's place is really nothing to choose from. If it wasn't for the risk that the year's harvest might be destroyed at any time, he would have been robbed.

The two officers were busy for a long time and finally measured the size, an area of ​​more than ten acres, but it was embarrassing when it was their turn to report the grade of the land.

The two of them discussed quietly for a long time, and only then settled on four acres as the first-class, and all the rest were classified as medium. Lu Ciyu naturally thanked him again and again.

After such a long time, he also understood that it was not that he was lucky enough to meet two good officers, but that someone had specially explained it before the two came, and it was even possible...they were specially selected to come here of.

Lu Ciyu didn't think he deserved such attention. Li Jiguan is a figure in the town, but he is not powerful enough to have the power to designate someone to measure the land in such a village. Besides, although he attaches great importance to Lu Ciyu, he is not enough to pay attention to this level.

that general? But judging from the words that could not be found during the meal, the general left for the border early this morning. After all, it is the general who guards one side, and the border is inseparable for a moment, so how can there be time to stay here for a long time.

The officers and soldiers of the town left quietly and uniformly, and the previous tension and oppression seemed to be an illusion.

Xue Yu? It's not impossible, but Lu Ciyu just caused him some trouble. Does he still have the energy to arrange people?

Lu Ciyu shook his head, pressing everything in his heart.

The officer issued another document, which recorded the location, type and area of ​​the land in detail, and asked him to go to the government to go through the formalities. He also emphasized the benefits of not having to pay taxes for the first three years of the land reclamation, and he was about to leave as it was getting late.

Lu Ciyu folded the two documents and handed them to Lin Chi, thinking of keeping the two of them for a while. However, seeing that it was getting late, I couldn't keep it, so I had to take out two small purses from my sleeves and stuffed them in the palm of my hand.

The officers did not delay any further this time. They thanked them and accepted them. After a few chats, they said goodbye and left.

Li Zheng sighed: "There's no way to change it now... Why did you choose such a piece of land so well?"

He obviously didn't agree with it.

Lu Ciyu smiled: "It's alright, don't you think I look like someone who knows how to farm the land? Don't you want Lin Chi to plant? Why am I willing to do that?"

"I don't have to pay taxes for the first three years . In three years, I have already passed the examination of the scholar's fame, the land is in my name, and I can make a lot of money in the tax-free festival."

"I'm thinking of finding people in the village to do part-time jobs and help me to farm and reclaim the land. Even if something really happens, we can live on the government's subsidy for scholars."

"Of course, we also need to support Uncle Lizheng. Help me to pay attention and help me see where there are other suitable ones."

Li Zheng nodded in response.

Lu Ciyu wanted to ask about buying mountains by the way, but he seemed to be too flamboyant recently, so he swallowed it after thinking about it.

Be low-key, he has exposed a lot of money during this time, which is really dangerous.

Come to Japan for a long time, let's discuss it later.