Chapter 19 Planning

Even though Lin Chi's mind was in a mess, when he heard Lu Ciyu's question, he forced himself to think about it carefully.

Buy a house first or land first?

He thought for a moment. Scholars, peasants, industry and commerce, peasants regard land as life, and live on the ground. Lu Ciyu was helpless when he first arrived, and he didn't have a piece of land in his hands. When the money in his hands was spent, where would he go to find income.

At first glance, Young Master Lu seemed to be an unfamiliar with farming. He couldn't distinguish the types of seeds. If he really bought the land, I'm afraid he didn't know how to take care of it and could only leave it to waste. Going into the mountains to hunt is not a long-term job, and it's fine on weekdays. In case...

Mr. Lu should read and write. How can his white, slender, and prettier hands be able to hold a hoe and farm implement like him? What's more, when Uncle Lizheng said that he was going to be a scholar... After thinking about

the price of pen, ink and rice paper, Lin Chi gritted his teeth and made up his mind secretly. The big deal is that he will do more work in the future, and he can't let Young Master Lu suffer with him.

As long as Young Master Lu concentrates on doing what he wants to do, he will shoulder the heavy responsibility of raising Young Master Lu and providing him with education.

How could Lu Ciyu know that the person in his arms was already planning where to find odd jobs to earn money to support him in just such a short time.

He looked at Lin Chi's fascinated look, turned his head and rubbed his face, which was refreshing. Then he stuffed the pen into Lin Chi's hand, holding his hand and dipped it in some ink.

For the first time in his life, Lin Chi touched a pen. It was something of a scholar, and his hands were shaking. Lu Ciyu exerted a little force on his hand, and he took a deep breath, and followed Lu Ciyu's strength to drop the words "room" and "ground" on the paper.

Seven twists and eight twists, no body and no form.

If Lu Ciyu's own grandfather saw it, he would slap him if he didn't pick up the broom.

"This word is room, the other is ground. Say, which one to choose?" Lu Ciyu put his chin on his shoulder and asked in a low voice.

His voice was originally good, but he put it into the modern standard commercial radio drama son's voice, and deliberately lowered his words... What did you say? Ears can get pregnant.

Lin Chi turned his head to the side uncomfortably, his ears flushed a lot.

"Buy land."

Lu Ciyu looked at the expression on his face and showed no reluctance. It seemed that it was not his second aunt who was only a few breaths away from them, but just an ordinary villager's family.

He moved his body and hugged the person on his lap: "Don't you want to stay away from the second uncle's house?"

Lin Chi nodded seriously: "Yes."

"But it costs money to buy a house and land, and now I have a place to live. Land is more important."

Lu Ciyu sighed. How could he not understand Lin Chi's mind, this child, how could he think about him so much.

He adjusted the order of the rice paper on the table, and put the one on which he wrote on the side by itself. Picking up the new one, also holding Lin Chi's hand and holding a pen with ink, a few strokes drew a sloppy figure.

"This is our future home."

Lin Chi looked at him incredulously.

"I can't build a house that's a few years old. It's only if you have an official status, and I will only be admitted as a scholar. But we can do it without the rules, just surround a big yard, and everything is as you want. Gai."

He exerted force on his wrist, and Lin Chi's brush drew a dark line in his hand: "This is the main house, where we live."

"I would like to choose a place with a water source, and draw running water in the back of the yard, which will make life a lot more convenient. If you like, you can also build a small pond and plant some lotus flowers to raise fish."

"This is a study room. It is rarely used, but there is no shortage of this room in such a large yard anyway."

"These side rooms are all for entertaining guests. Like the study, let's cover it for now."

There is a big yard with a small door in the middle. After I pass the exam, I won't be able to do business. At that time, I plan to give a prescription to the town's store. The land at the back may be used at that time, and then we will sit It's good to get paid...".

...

Lu Ciyu said a lot, Lin Chi's eyes became more and more red, and the ink on the paper became more and more.

Lu Ciyu made the last stroke and looked at him sideways: "That's all I think, how about you?"

Lin Chi pursed his lips and was speechless.

Lu Ciyu took the pen and poked his forehead lightly: "What do you want to say as soon as possible, I will find someone to start covering it after a while, and then it will be too late to change it."

Lin Chi turned around and hugged tightly . He held back all his tears, and said after a long silence, "I want to plant trees, fruit trees, many, many fruit trees."

Lu Ciyu nodded, took the notes in his hand and put them on the paper: "What fruit trees do you want to plant? But this Ask Uncle Lizheng to see if he knows where it is. Fruit trees need to be transplanted ahead of time, so I'm afraid we won't be able to eat them until we are old." The

front of Lu Ciyu's chest was wet.

------

After that, Lin Chi seemed to have changed his personality. Compared with the previous one, he was much more alive. He was chattering on Lu Ciyu's sleeves, as if he wanted to finish his whole life.

From the layout of the new house to the decoration style, from which land to buy to what to plant, Lu Ciyu did not have a single sheet of rice paper left on his table, and he drew a thick pile of densely packed pieces.

The two of them sat together for a whole morning, and they simply got tired of having lunch together. Lin Chi exhausted too much physical strength at night, and was startled by Lu Ciyu's actions during the day, sad and happy, and fell asleep in his arms not long after noon.

Lu Ciyu got up and changed his clothes, touched his forehead, and carried the commemorative bow into the mountain.

After all, in two days, he will return to the door and return to Ning, and the return ceremony has not yet been prepared.

The mountain is desolate, and the vegetation is withered. Hare is usually hidden in the bushes at this time, and it is not difficult to find. Lu Ciyu took out an arrow, and the hare fell to the ground in response.

Lu Ciyu turned around to find the next one. The more the prey hit, Lu

Ciyu estimated the time, and just as he was about to leave the mountain, he heard a call: "Brother?"

Lin Yang's eyes lit up, and he trotted a few steps: "I feel like, it really is you!"

Lin Yi took a step back and greeted him.

Lu Ciyu was a little puzzled: "Why are you here?"

Lin Yang scratched his head: "My eldest sister and my cousin, we often secretly went to the mountains to pick up fruit when we were young. Later, the eldest sister got married, and I entered the county school again, and never again I haven't been back."

"This time, I took a few days off from the county school through my cousin's marriage, so I wanted to come back here and have a look."

Lu Ciyu nodded, secretly complaining that these three children are really brave.

Lin Yang followed behind Lu Ciyu, and saw that he shot another pheasant while he was talking.

Lu Ciyu was a little strange: "Does the county school still teach horseback and archery?"

Lin Yang nodded: "It is His Majesty's will. After His Majesty ascended the throne, he issued an edict that all county schools must be accompanied by a martial arts master."

...

Lin Yi Keep a few steps away from them to avoid suspicion. She had only seen Lu Ciyu from a distance before when she was visiting the church, and had secretly inquired a lot about him, but the more she heard, the more frightened she became.

Both talents and appearances are the dragon and the phoenix in the martial arts beauty.

How could such a small village like them hold it?

Why does such a young man take a fancy to them, Lin Chi?

Lin Chi doesn't have anything to plot against, what is his purpose?

The more she thought about it, the more worried she became. Her stupid brother was a stubborn one, and he didn't look back when he identified one thing, and it was the same with people. What should this Young Master Lu do if she takes a concubine to her brother in the future... The

more Lin Yi thought about it, the more chaotic it became, but ordinary peasant women didn't know how to hide their emotions, and their uneasiness could be detected from a distance. Lu Ciyu turned her head to the side and called Lin Yang to pick up the pheasant.

"Are you worried about me and Lin Chi?"

Lin Yi was taken aback: "How did you know that!"

She clenched her fists: "I heard Mei'er say that the two of you...have been in contact before."

This Fortunately, it was not discovered by outsiders, but what if it was discovered?

Lu Ciyu looked at her.

"My younger brother, my younger brother is very stupid, but he is practical and capable, and he is obedient and has no bad intentions. If Young Master Lu is just a whim...". She twisted the sackcloth tightly in both hands, very nervous.

What can she do? Can you persuade Lu Ciyu to take a break from Lin Chi?

"If Young Master Lu has a sweetheart in the future... please, please leave a way for him...".

Lu Ciyu sighed, he wanted to hear what the other party had to say, but Lin Yi thought about it more and more. Why does everyone think that Lin Chi will quit when he gets tired of playing?

Wait for the slap in the face.

He looked solemn and said solemnly: "First, please call my brother-in-law."

"Second, there will be no such day."

"It is a fact that you are practical and capable, and it is not wrong to be obedient."

"Stupid is also really stupid . "

But I can see how good he is."

Lin Chi gave Lu Ciyu everything he wanted, and he would naturally take it to the bottom of his heart and return the same sincerity.

Getting used to seeing the joys and sorrows of life and death, Lu Ciyu could not understand the meaning of the five words "cherish the person in front of you".

Across two time and space, you can find such a person to meet you, and to be together without any scruples.

If he let go, he would be stupid.

Lin Yi blinked, trying not to let the tears fall.

Lin Yang had picked up the pheasant long ago, and stood not far away without getting close.

Lu Ciyu waved goodbye: "It's alright, let's go back early. I think you two are pleasing to the eye, and the pheasant will send you to take it back to eat."

Lin Yang saw his back disappear, so he approached Lin Yi and handed it to her A handkerchief.

"Sister, don't cry, cousin will be happy."