Chapter 35 The Face

The sense of guilt and remorse in Lu Guixi's heart was almost overflowing.

What he saw was real, Lin Chi was almost overwhelmed by the nonsense, and was almost on the verge of collapse. He finally mustered up the courage to burst out, but was interrupted by him at that moment... The accumulated energy was completely vented, and after that, it was even more difficult to be tough again.

If he stops the exit later... Lin Chi's temperament will probably have a great breakthrough.

Lu Ciyu's words still reverberated in his ears: "A person who is used to being cowardly, once he has the taste of fighting for refutation... that sense of accomplishment will be addictive."

"He will find that he can control his own affairs. Life is no longer at the mercy of others, he will have his own thoughts and his own consciousness, he will learn to resist and argue about things that he thinks should not be right... Doing things is often the first and hardest step, but once you have taken the first step , the second time it's fine."

"But didn't you always want him to be independent?" Lu Guixi asked rhetorically.

At that time, Lu Ciyu lowered his head and remained silent.

It was very late when Lu Ciyu came to talk to him about it that day, so he bent his knees and sat in front of the door, his other long leg resting slightly under the threshold. The door of the main house was half open, revealing the warm light of the candle burning inside.

Half of Lu Ciyu's face was covered in shadows, and his expression was dark and unclear. He was silent for a long time, and then replied: "I regret it."

"My Lin Chi doesn't need that much, he just needs to be obedient." "

Anyway, I will protect him for the rest of my life."

I realized that I never saw the person in front of me.

The weak and ordinary scholar in front of him has something in his bones that is the same as the little cub he raised.

Sick paranoia.

He didn't know how to persuade Lu Ciyu. After all, it was someone else's husband's business, and he, Lu Guixi, couldn't even figure out his own mind, so he had no right to intervene in others.

He could only turn around and enter the room: "I treat Lin Chi as my younger brother, don't go too far."

Only Lu Ciyu was left standing alone in the courtyard.

He let out a long breath and whispered to himself: "But I regret it again."

------

Lin Chi entered the room and calmed down, thinking carefully about what those aunts said, and began to feel uneasy again. stand up.

He was so focused that he didn't even notice when Lu Ciyu walked behind him.

It wasn't until a pair of arms wrapped around his waist that Lin Chi finally regained his senses and turned to look at the person behind him.

Lu Ciyu exerted force on her hands, hugged Lin Chi, relaxed her body and fell back at will, and the two of them slammed onto the bed covered with thick layers of soft velvet cushions together.

He put his head next to Lin Chi's ear and asked in a low voice, "Have you been bullied?" The

exhaled breath traveled down the pinna into the ear canal and hit the tympanic membrane. Lin Chi's ears turned red and his heart was pounding. He wanted to break his hand and stood up: "No, no."

Lu Ciyu blew into his ear maliciously: "Are you still lying to your husband?"

Lin Chi broke away and got up to leave. Ci Yu quickly grabbed his hand and pulled it back. He hugged the person and turned over, and the whole person was pressed on Lin Chi's body.

"Say, what happened today?"

Lin Chi lowered his head and repeated the words of those aunties intermittently, and Lu Ciyu listened to each word. He had guessed these words when he saw Lin Chi go out in the morning, but it was not at all different from what he imagined.

"Then do you think so?"

"No." Lin Chi said firmly.

"Then why bother?" Lu Gongzi wrapped his arms around Lin Chi's neck and rubbed coquettishly like a large animal.

Lin Chi didn't know what he wanted to understand, so he stretched out his arms and hugged him back, with a big smile: "I didn't know what was wrong before, but I was very scared."

"But after seeing you, these bad emotions All at once."

"Because I know you won't leave me."

"Well." Lu Ciyu nodded.

He didn't know where he took out the dagger and stuffed it into Lin Chi's palm. He held his hand and pressed it against his chest through the scabbard. Lin Chi stared at him with wide eyes. Lu Ciyu just smiled: "If one day you don't believe me, just stab you from here."

"Me too."

"If you marry me, you will also give me your life."

"No one outside is allowed. Xin, everyone has something that they care more about, no one will be nice to you for no reason, they all just want to use you to benefit their own family."

"Only me, the only one in the world who will wholeheartedly care for you."

Just keep looking at me.

Lu Ciyu turned his head sideways, not wanting Lin Chi to see the expression on his face, and he didn't dare to look at the other party's face.

He laughed at himself in his heart - what qualifications does he have to say that he is wholeheartedly good for Lin Chi? For his own good, he should help him develop self-confidence, so that his vision is not limited to this small village, instead of listening to his repeated brainwashing.

Lin Chi never responded to him, and he was suddenly a little scared: "You have already married me, you are my husband who has been married and has a marriage certificate. We can only do this in our life."

You can't regret it.

He hugged the person under him tightly, bit Lin Chi's neck sideways, and licked the red spot where he repeatedly sucked and rubbed, but he couldn't bear to bite down hard.

------

Lu Guixi washed up, changed into clean clothes and went out of the house.

The courtyard was still the same as it was before he entered the house, and the wild boar was still there, and Young Master Lu didn't even touch it.

Lu Guixi sighed, looked up at the sky, rolled up his sleeves and pulled out a knife to break the wild boar into pieces.

He was busy for a long time before cutting this thing open. What should be marinated should be put away. He wanted to ask Lu Ciyu what arrangements he had, but he turned back after not walking a few steps. .

Lu Guixi went into the stove and simply cooked something and put it in the pot to heat it up. He picked up some meat and boiled some milk before going out.

Just after noon, the construction site of the Lu family was in full swing. The two aunties who were cooking had just finished washing the dishes and were about to go home, and bumped into him.

Lu Guixi hurriedly stopped people: "I came just in time, the prey I just hunted in the morning, Lin Chi asked me to share the meat with everyone. There are not many things, just a portion of my heart, and both aunts have a share."

He Until now, I haven't used to call Lu Ciyu's uncle, so I simply said "the two little ones in our family" in front of outsiders. Everyone knows it anyway.

The word "sister-in-law" sounded so shocking that Lu Ciyu got goosebumps when he heard it. According to the ancient rules, this fictional "Lu Family" elders belonged to Lu Guixi in order of seniority, and there was nothing wrong with his attitude when he was outside.

The two women looked at each other in disbelief: "We also have a share?!"

Lu Guixi nodded: "It's really tiring for the two of you to cook so many meals at one time, of course you have a share.

" The young eyes floated over intentionally or unintentionally, and Lu Guixi raised his voice a few times: "Neither of them are people who don't know how to work hard. They know everyone's hard work in their hearts."

These words are really ironic, and all the men present were moved. I can't wait to go to Lu Ciyu's house to thank him in person. Thinking that this is the house that the other party will live in in the future, the strength of hoeing and digging the soil is a bit stronger.

Lu Guixi handed a large piece of meat to the two aunts: "I have to trouble the aunts to stay for a while and divide the meat before leaving."

Naturally, the two would not refuse, saying that Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi are good , take the meat and cut it into pieces.

Lu Guixi probed the temperature of the bamboo tube around his waist. Fortunately, it was still warm, he breathed a sigh of relief and walked towards Lin Rong.

Lin Rong, like Li Zheng, can't be lazy in doing things. Although he was nominally the supervisor of the Lu family, he always felt that he was no different from those ten people, and it was really embarrassing for him to sit by and watch people work.

But he was still holding a small child in his arms, so it was inconvenient to do anything. It was a good thing for others to sit there and do not have to work, but he felt uncomfortable when he moved, just like being tortured by a knife.

Lu Ciyu took a look before, and was shocked to see such a big man holding a baby and digging the ground with one hand.

He wanted to brainwash people that you can just sit, but I didn't expect that Lin Rong wouldn't buy it this time.

This honest person always felt that he was able to come to work because he took a big advantage, and the Lu family suffered a big loss. Lu Ciyu was really helpless, so she went back and drew a drawing and asked Aunt Hui to make a cloth bag and hang it around her neck. on the waist.

Lin Rong is an old man with a pocket around his neck and a child inside, looking like an Australian kangaroo from a distance.

The picture was so beautiful that Young Master Lu couldn't bear to look directly at it, and even went to the construction site a lot less often.

Lu Zhainan found a reason for himself like this.

Lu Guixi walked up to the person, Lin Rong straightened up and wiped his sweat: "Here?"

Lu Guixi nodded.

Lin Rong took off the cloth bag and carried the baby out of it. Lu Guixi took over and patted it, and the doll stared at him with bright, dark eyes, and giggled at him.

He hugged the child and shook it gently, then turned and sat down in the newly opened house for temporary rest not far away. There is a lot of dust on the construction site, and there is at least a layer of shelter indoors. If the bamboo tube is fed to the outside world, if the sandy soil drifts into the bamboo tube, it will be over.

He took off the bamboo tube around his waist to test the temperature, and then took the small spoon that Lu Ciyu found to feed the baby.

The spoon was extremely small, only the size of the pulp of a person's little finger, similar to a spoon for stirring coffee, and could only scoop up a few drops of milk at once.

Lu Guixi didn't bother to repeat this boring action a little bit. Lu Ciyu accidentally saw it once and sighed with emotion for a long time. If modern parenting or housekeeping had such patience, how could the news break out so many things every day.

At that time, Lu Ciyu turned around, and an inexplicable thought appeared in his mind, "Will Lin Chi be like this when they have their children?" For the first time in his life, he had some expectations for a little devil like a child. , Going back to toss for a long time, Lin Chi didn't mention it.

That said, Lu Guixi always felt that he was destined to be with children in his life.

When he was a child himself, he took over the task of raising that stinky boy, and when he was older, the boy could be considered an adult. As a result, when I arrived in such a country, I saw a smaller doll.

This child would cry when he left Lin Rong, but when he was in his arms, he was so well-behaved and coaxed that he could fall asleep with a few pats on the back.

He came out of the room with the sleeping baby in his arms, and just as he turned the corner, a small soft body rushed towards his legs. The opponent took a few steps back and fell to the ground, stumbled up from the ground and looked up at him.

Lu Guixi looked at him. The little radish head looked like he was only six or seven years old. He was dressed in coarse clothes that were obviously his relatives. A distinct bruise.

The little radish looked up at him and looked at him that looked too familiar, and Lu Guixi was taken aback for a moment. The little guy in front of him

overlapped with the stinky boy in his memory. He snapped back to his senses, took a few steps forward and leaned down: "Who are you? Why are you here?"

.

Lin Rong rested for a long time. Usually, Lu Guixi had already fed the baby at this time, but this time it was delayed for so long... He felt uncomfortable for a moment away from the little guy, and he would come to see if he got up.

At a glance, I saw Lin Zining in front of Lu Guixi.

"A Ning." Lin Rong called.

Lin Zining turned his head and threw himself at the leg: "Daddy!"

Only then did Lu Guixi realize that this should be the child brought by the husband Lin Rong.

So big.

He sighed, returned the sleeping child to Lin Rong, and left.

The other party sent Yan Falcon to send a text message a few days ago, but he hasn't replied yet.

------

In this room, Young Master Lu was flustered by himself for a long time.

After a while, he also calmed down. The other party on the left and right also married him, and he will not be able to run away in this life. What is he in a hurry?

As soon as Lu Ciyu breathed a sigh of relief, he felt Lin Chi move and push him under him. Immediately, his heart was hanging in his throat again, and he would die if he hugged someone tightly.

Lin Chi was already uncomfortable under his pressure, and he was so tight that he was almost out of breath. He wanted to speak, but Lu Ciyu immediately covered his ears and made a look of "I don't listen, I don't listen" .

Lin Chi was completely helpless by him, so he pulled out his hand with difficulty, grabbed Young Master Lu's cheek, and kissed that face.

Just looking at the action is very aggressive.

Lu Ciyu stared at him with wide eyes.

Lin Chi didn't know what was wrong, he did this as soon as his brain became hot, and when he came back to his senses, his whole body was not well.

He lifted the quilt and put his head on Lu Ciyu's face, and then buried his head in Lu Ciyu's arms. Now he was completely out of breath.

In autumn, the thin quilt on the bed had already been replaced with a thicker bed, and the two of them were covered in sweat after a short while. The sound of each other's heartbeats was infinitely amplified in the small space and reverberated in his ears. Lu Ciyu was stunned for a long time, thinking that Lin Chi had just taken the initiative to kiss him.

When his mind became hot, he didn't care, and started to pick up each other's clothes with quick hands and feet.

The quilt blocked all light, but Lu Ciyu's movements were not affected at all.

Lin Chi was startled and held his hand: "What are you doing! It's still light!"

"Isn't it dark?" Lu Ciyu's hands kept moving.

Lin Chi lifted the quilt and threw it aside: "Look! It's dawn!"

Lu Ciyu opened a large piece of his clothes. This movement directly exposed half of his shoulders and his beautiful collarbone. Young Master Lu blinked, calmly. Said: "Today, my husband will teach you a word."

"Ah?" Lin Chi looked confused.

Lu Gongzi threw the man down and pulled the quilt back to cover it.

"This term is called Bai Rixuan prostitution."