Chapter 73 Buying a Tree

The next day, Lin Rong visited the circle from door to door. After all, he had troubled people for a whole day. Although they had a good relationship with each other, they were not able to spend it casually.

During the chat, we talked about the tree removal. The soil thawed and the tree did not sprout. Now the time is just right.

In fact, it should have been a week earlier. At this time, the river noodles are all open, but these few days can't delay anything.

Lu Ciyu didn't know anything about farming, and he couldn't recognize which one was given two trees. At this time, the importance of Lin Rong as an expert was revealed.

In another month, it's time to leave for the county to take the scientific examination, and this month's events will be extraordinarily much. The Yuan family had a very bad impression of his mother and son. Lu Ciyu had the intention to hand over the sapling to Lin Rong.

His original intention was to only have three to five-year-old trees, so that they would be able to bear fruit after transplanting them in the fall. However, after calculating the area of ​​the open space at home with Lin Chi, he felt that it was not impossible to buy some saplings.

The main business of the Yuanjia villagers is to sell fruit, but how much fruit can a town consume? The buyer's market is oversupplied, and the amount of money earned is less than one-third of the average household in Yangning Village.

They usually hunt on the convenience of the mountains, but the path down the mountain into the town is too long, and it takes nearly a day to make a trip to the light road. What's more, it's not just them, but other nearby villages also hunt and sell them, because they have been delayed for a long time on the road, but they are not as fresh as other villages.

Therefore, most people ate and marinated the prey they hunted, and saved a large number of tanned hides before they were sold together.

Therefore, some people in this village look even better than Yangning Village, although their clothes are tattered and worn for many years.

If they didn't have to go down the mountain to buy cloth, salt and other necessities of life, with these things in the mountains, they could be self-sufficient and incognito in the mountains.

"Master Lu? Master Lu?" The speaker cautiously stepped forward and called out in a low voice, as if he was afraid of disturbing him.

"Huh?" Lu Ciyu turned her head sideways.

Li Zheng of Yuanjiacun gritted his teeth, feeling that he had just said so much that this master didn't listen to a word at all.

"That's right, there are 85 households in our village, and there are 117 trees that meet your requirements...".

"Why are there only more than 100 trees?" Lu Ciyu interrupted him directly.

The number of trees of each type was given by Lu Ciyu and asked them to count them, but he had no intention of taking all of them when he took advantage of them.

"Yes, it is like this." Yuan Lizheng wiped the sweat from his forehead: "There are so many places on the edge of our village, these trees are decades old, they are planted as soon as they are planted, and only some juniors will Plant some new trees outside the village...".

All Lu Ciyu wants are trees that are three or five years old. Trees... People who say something bad will grow well without them. Planted is planted. The area around the village is limited, and where there is only one less planted, only Lin Rong, who comes from other places and has no assets in the village, will buy seedlings and plant them.

The rest are people who want to add some more property.

But Lin Rong came from other villages like this, and he has only been like this for decades.

Every family has a lot of them for decades and more than ten years, but this Young Master Lu didn't choose, and I don't know how many people were angry.

When someone planted a new sapling, I didn't know what it was like being laughed at by the villagers. Every family in the village sells fruit, and after a few big baskets are brought into the town, no one buys them at all. The villagers themselves were tired of eating, so they could only watch the fruit fall from the tree and rot.

You can't sell all the fruit now, and planting new ones is stupid, isn't it?

Who would have thought that Lu Ciyu would come this year?

The jealous eyes of the villagers were dripping with blood.

Lu Ciyu stroked his chin and fell into contemplation.

Lin Chi peeked at him: "More than 100 trees are not a lot."

They didn't expect too much. What Lu Ciyu wanted more was that they would bear fruit this autumn. The three-year-old tree is still a bit short. .

What's more, he still wanted to take the opportunity to visit Lin Yi's village. Lin Yi really scared Lin Chi that day. Lin Chi couldn't sleep peacefully for a few days, and he always felt that something bad had happened. .

"Are you sure it's all within five years? There's no cheating and cheating?"

"No." Yuan Lizheng said quickly.

"Okay, I don't know much about these things, so I'll leave it to Brother Lin to take care of them. It's 10 cents per tree, just tell me the one you choose. Brother Lau Lin is here." Lu Ciyu pointed at Lin Rong. nodded.

He deliberately said this in front of Yuan Lizheng in order to show Lin Rong's status in this matter.

Lin Rong has learned a lot from Lu Ciyu during this time, and Lu Ciyu is not obliged to avenge him. The method is to give him a lot of advice. How to take the opportunity to avenge his husband is Lin Rong's business.

Of course, this is only one aspect of it. The more important point is that Lin Rong told Lu Ciyu a lot about how to judge the quality of a tree from the bark, trunk, roots and leaves. Lu Gongzi yawned and didn't understand a word. On the contrary, Lin Chi sat obediently and listened seriously.

Maybe this is a talent. Lu Gongzi was born with no skill points in this area, but his daughter-in-law is full-level in this area.

Lu Ciyu recruited a few familiar men in the village, and together they moved down the tree that Lin Rong had planted before. The roots of the tree were wrapped with soil, and there would be no problem if they were left for a while.

In Lu Ciyu's words, he said that he would give Lin Rong full power, but he didn't completely trust the other party.

No, it wasn't that he doubted what Lin Rong meant, but that he was used to doing things with extra care and screening and checking.

Xunquan had planted fruit trees on his master's village before, and he also understood these things.

Lu Ciyu took people back to the village. Lin Rong and a few men were busy with his affairs on the mountain, and the Lu family down the mountain was handed over to Lu Guixi to take care of him.

Speaking of Lu Guixi... Lu Ciyu is simply very satisfied with him. This is simply the most perfect housekeeper in his heart and the most perfect subordinate at work.

Let him do whatever he wants, he won't spy on the master's mind, and he won't consider seeking benefits for himself. Lu Ciyu understood the idea of ​​that person.

His original intention was to tune/teach Lin Rong to be the housekeeper of the Lu Mansion, but after having the example of Lu Guixi's pearl and jade in front of him, he suddenly stopped.

Lin Rong still needs more experience, but the housekeeper should forget it, it is enough to train him to be his right and left hand.

Lu Ciyu folded his arms and watched Lu Guixi holding the drawings he drew and instructing people to dig holes and plant trees, and his every move was completely in line with his wishes. Lu's obsessive-compulsive disorder looked at the row of small saplings that had just been planted and had not been covered and nodded with satisfaction. It was so refreshing.

He turned around and took Lin Chi's hand: "Let's go, let's go to see my sister."

Lin Chi stepped forward and hugged him hard, then jumped back to the courtyard to pack up.

Young Master Lu sat on the small bench with his long legs bent, this small bench was lower than the one he sat on at the old man's house. Just after noon, the temperature gradually increased. Lu Ciyu looked at Lin Chi's cheerful appearance running around in the yard against the light, and felt back to a few months ago.

It was also sitting on a small bench made by the carpenter. At that time, the child was dying on the bed. There was only a door between the two, but the other's breathing was so weak that he could hardly catch it.

At that time, Lin Chi was so thin that he could fall down with a single touch, and his whole body revealed a lifeless aura. It's not like now, you can do whatever you want and take whatever you want, and run around happily flipping things around without any scruples.

"Master Lu! Where did you put the half roe deer that Brother Rong brought last time? I want to bring it to my sister!"

Lu Ciyu raised her head: "It's hanging behind the kitchen in the inner courtyard."

Lin Chi responded, Turned around and ran away.

He packed up two big bags, then got into the carriage with Lu Ciyu, and was led out of the courtyard by Xunquan.

The carriage went all the way along the avenue, and before it went too far, Lu Ciyu suddenly opened the curtain: "Xunquan, stop for a while."

"Master? What's the matter?"

Lin Chi also looked at him curiously.

Lu Ciyu jumped over and got off the carriage.

In the grove by the roadside, a few men surrounded one person in the center, and the leading one pulled his collar with one hand and gestured to fight.

The people in the crowd are very familiar, Li Yan, the funny guy who looks like the boss.

The two men outside were also very serious, the classmates of thieves who stole in the middle of the night.

"Cough." Lu Ciyu coughed lightly with a fist to his lips.

The man surnamed Lin felt his legs go soft when he heard his voice.

"Hi~ long time no see." Lu Gongzi said with a smile.

"Master Lu Lu Lu Lu Lu Lu...".

"My name is not Lu Lu Lu Lu Lu Master Lu, my name is Lu Ciyu." Lu Gongzi turned his head sideways.

"What are you doing around here?"

"I, we...". The man surnamed Lin scratched his head, and the man beside him hurriedly replied, "I haven't seen Brother Yan for a long time, let's chat with him!"

"Just chat?" Lu Ciyu asked again.

"Yes!" The legs of the classmates who wet the pants were shaking.

Lu Ciyu took a step back silently, for fear that something would happen again.

"I have two bottles of medicine for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, do you two need it?" Lu Ciyu smiled.

"No, no, no need!"

Lu Ciyu sighed.

"After that day, I went back and thought about it for a long time. I always felt that I had gone too far. I specially prepared these two bottles of medicine. If you two don't dislike it, please accept it."

"No, no need! Those are long overdue...". The man who was dissatisfied before said boldly.

"Huh?" Lu Ciyu snorted.

"Ah, my neck still hurts! Thank you Master Lu for your kindness!"

That's about it.

"It just so happens that the medicine is placed in the carriage, come and get it."

Lu Ciyu turned his head and said to Li Yan and several other unfamiliar men, "If you don't mind...get on the carriage and sit together?"