Chapter 28 Guixi

Lu Ciyu put the empty suitcase with blood stains into the space, turned around and returned to the carriage.

When he went out, Lin Chi hadn't fallen asleep, and he sensed Lu Ciyu's movements in a daze. Lin Chi knew that he was going to solve the box that suddenly appeared. Knowing that all this was under Lu Ciyu's control, he felt a lot more at ease. At this time, he relaxed and fell asleep.

Lu Ciyu touched his head, and pulled out a thick blanket from the space to cover it. The cushion and blanket that Xue Yu used was pulled aside by him. How could his daughter-in-law be wrapped in someone else's quilt.

If possible, he would have preferred Lin Chi to sleep on his lap or in his arms, but since he was going to drive the carriage, this idea could only be dispelled by force.

Young Master Lu sighed, obviously extremely regretful.

There is always a chance, the big deal is to hold it every day after returning home.

Lu Gongzi silently clenched his fists.

The fact that a horse-drawn carriage came from the village spread throughout the village almost instantly, and the people who delivered things to the ground walked in and shouted, and all the people in the field knew it immediately.

Lu Ciyu was very curious about the speed of gossip spread a long time ago. You said, what's wrong with such a speed? Why can't the news spread when you fight or engage in some underground operations.

What a waste. Lu Gongzi sighed.

Most of the men in the village are still working in the fields, and there are many women and brothers at home. Those who can work will naturally not come out to watch the fun when they are willing to work. Therefore, most of the people around Lu Ciyu's house are young people, or they usually don't do anything at home and only live by eating their parents and brothers.

As long as you have money, you can buy cattle, but the procedure for horses is not so simple.

Shortly after the new emperor came to the throne, a decree was issued to restrict the sale of horses. Nowadays, not only money but also a guarantee is required to buy horses. Although Lu Ciyu knew a lot of the laws of this dynasty, but he couldn't be so comprehensive, so in his heart, the importance of horses was still similar to that of cattle.

Just dispatching a servant can handle the transfer of the horses. Xue Yu's status has been underestimated by him.

Lu Ciyu drove the carriage into the courtyard, raised his hand and closed the courtyard door to cut off the curious eyes of the crowd, causing everyone outside the door to have different thoughts.

I just heard that he is going to buy land in the village, and now he has acquired another horse in just a few days. Why didn't he take a fancy to himself/my own children/relatives' children?

Lu Ciyu pulled the young horse to the empty house and fastened it. After entering the car, he slammed Lin Chi into the house, helped him change his clothes and covered the quilt, and moved the contents of the carriage in together. After finishing everything, I went out to find Lizheng.

He actually wanted Lin Chi to go with him, but Lin Chi had a nervous day in the town today, and it was normal to be tired. Besides... there is still something for Lin Chi to do at night.

Lu Ciyu had no choice but to lead the ox cart out of the house alone.

The government's land registration report has been passed, and Lizheng also needs to be notified. Moreover, he also needs his help when looking for someone to work in the autumn.

Say hello in advance to the other party in mind.

Li Zheng responded, but Aunt Hui asked curiously about the horses. Lu Ciyu only said that it was given by the "noble people" in the town, and didn't say much else.

Li Zheng and his wife were busy, and Lu Ciyu didn't sit for too long. After entering the mountain for a while, he estimated the time before returning to the hospital.

Lin Chi had already woken up and lay in bed with the quilt in a daze.

Lu Ciyu smoothed out the messy hair he slept with, and took out a wooden comb to help him comb his hair. During this period, Lin Chi sat dazedly until Lu Ciyu took out the wooden hairpin to help people wrap his hair, and then came back to his senses and hugged his waist.

Young Master Lu rubbed against him: "What's wrong?"

Lin Chi put his head on his chest, and said sullenly: "Wake up, you're not here."

Lu Ciyu felt a little stunned.

It turned out that he was not the only one who could not leave the other side.

He lowered his head, looked directly into Lin Chi's eyes, and said seriously: "You said it yourself, you can't leave me, don't think I'm annoyed when I really tie you to the belt?" What

he said was like a question, but in fact The tone of the affirmative sentence is used. Lin Chi was stunned - how could he say that he can't leave the other party?

But...

"Then I'll tie you up too, and you can't dislike me." Lin Chi said earnestly, word by word.

Young Master Lu tried his best not to laugh.

"Okay, I'll listen to you. Tonight, I'll find a rope to tie the two of us together, won't we untie it?"

Lin Chi carefully considered the feasibility and continued to nod.

The villain in Mr. Lu's heart was so cute that he rolled all over the floor, and rubbed Lin Chi's face fiercely. He never thought of accidentally pinching a red mark on the person's face. Lin Chi didn't feel the pain yet, but Lu Ciyu couldn't take it anymore.

Young Master Lu regretted for a long time, and then he called him to get up and get dressed and go up the mountain together.

They went to the wasteland on the mountain that they wanted to reclaim. Lu Ciyu meant to see how to plan it. Lin Chi nodded and believed.

There is no change on the mountain from before, after all, the construction of the land has not started soon.

As soon as Lu Ciyu entered the mountain, he activated his ability and attached it to Lin Chi. Maybe it was because he ran into the mountain when he was wronged since he was a child. Lin Chi was very comfortable staying in such a place. He didn't stop at Lin Chi, he found a tall and conspicuous tree, and after making sure that there was no danger nearby, he let people walk around at will, and he waited under the tree.

There is a branch of a river not far from the wasteland, and there are always some large animals going to drink water near the river, and he usually avoids it deliberately. But thinking that Lu Ciyu was not far from him, Lin Chi had nothing to be afraid of, so he turned around and walked towards the river.

This was the first time he had been near this creek since he was growing up.

The water is gurgling, the blue waves are slightly rippling, and there are withered and yellow leaves floating on the river and flowing with the waves. There are several old trees by the river. Although the leaves have almost fallen, it is not difficult to imagine the situation when the branches are flourishing in summer.

Lin Chi stood for a while, inexplicably wanting to come here with Lu Ciyu in the summer.

He unconsciously took a few steps closer, but just as he approached the river, he was startled by a smear of blood on the bank.

The bloodstains have not dried completely, and I am afraid that the injured person or thing is not far away.

Lin Chi raised his guard and carefully followed the blood trail.

After walking a short distance, he walked around the shelter in front of him, and saw a man leaning over by the river, half of his body submerged in the water.

He didn't know how long he had been washed by the river water, and the exposed half of his arm was white with blisters. He seemed to be severely injured, with a pool of blood all over his body, and half of his black hair floating in the river water, which looked extremely penetrating from a distance.

Lin Chi was taken aback and called out several times with light footsteps, but he didn't get a response.

He didn't know what to do, he turned around and wanted to run, but no matter how he thought about it, it was a life, what if there was still help? Lin Chi took a deep breath, took a few steps forward, and carefully probed the other side's breath.

It's okay, there's still a breath left.

Lin Chi turned around and ran.

The fingertips of the people on the ground moved slightly.

On an ancient tree not far away, Lu Ciyu took off the telescopic lens, retracted the anesthesia/drunk/gun aimed at Lu Guixi, turned over and fell down the tree and sat down.

Lin Chi hurried over, and Lu Ciyu got up.

"Ci Yu, Ci Yu...".

"Ciyu...there, there is a person there!"

Lin Chi slammed into Lu Ciyu's arms, like a frightened deer.

Lu Ciyu hugged him: "Someone? Don't be afraid, let's go and have a look."

Lin Chi took him to the river, and Lu Ciyu was shocked and surprised: "Are we going to save him?"

Lin Chi hesitated for a moment, then asked carefully Said: "Will it cause trouble?"

Lu Ciyu seemed to think for a while, and said indifferently: "It's just a brother, it should be nothing."

Lin Chi then nodded relievedly.

Lu Ciyu helped him turn the person over. Lin Chi was startled when he saw Lu Guixi's face, looked at Lu Guixi and then at Lu Guixi, bowed his head and said nothing.

Lu Ciyu patted his head: "What are you thinking?"

Lin Chi looked at him: "He is so good-looking."

Lu Ciyu replied, "But not as good-looking as you."

Lin Chi stared at him with wide eyes.

Lu Ciyu repeated: "In my heart, my husband is naturally the prettiest, and no one else can match him."

Lu Guixi in the "coma": ...

so there is one more person in the old man's family.

The old man was really startled when he saw the person, so he called Lin Chi into the house to help him fight, and then rushed Lu Ciyu to wait in the courtyard to avoid suspicion.

Lu Guixi's injury didn't look that great, but it was actually very serious.

Regardless of the size of the wounds on his body, not only did he seem to have been stabbed in the opposite direction by some sharp weapon, but the arrow on the upper left shoulder was still stuck in the flesh and was not pulled out. Young Master Lu crouched at the door to see Lin Chi running around in a hurry, quite surprised.

Just looking at Lu Guixi's ferocity to stab him, he couldn't see that he was hurt like this.

Young Master Lu didn't have any regrets. He never had any sympathy. He just sighed that this person was cruel to him.

The cold water of the river in autumn is extremely cold. This man has been lying in the water for so long with his body severely injured in the icy cold. The fierceness of Lu Ciyu is somewhat startled. Just looking at this energy, he will definitely not be outside. would be an ordinary person.

However, after a chat in the afternoon, it could be seen that the other party was very affectionate. Lu Ciyu handed over this life-saving grace to Lin Chi. He would not tell Lin Chi what to do, but would protect him secretly for himself.

In this way, Lu Ciyu felt a lot more at ease.

His injury was dealt with simply by Xue Yu before. Although the injury was serious, it would not be life-threatening. The old man was busy for most of the night, and finally managed to bandage the wound.

He was too old to hold on, so he turned around and went to rest. Lu Ciyu took Lin Chi into the house.

He was completely awake, lying on his back on the bed with the ceiling in a trance.

Seeing people come in, Lu Guixi turned his head and said to Lin Chi as he had agreed before, "You save my life, I will write it down."