Chapter 48 (Part 1) Fanwai

(1)

Actually, Lu Guixi doesn't know who he is.

(2) In

the third year of Yan'an, there was a lot of snow.

Lu Ren, the leader of the Qinghe Gang who just turned 30, passed an old alley, and he could hear the noise of people in the alley from a long distance. The owner of the voice hasn't changed his voice yet. The childish voices sounded tender and crisp, but even he couldn't help frowning when he scolded him harshly.

He went to the alley and looked curiously, a group of children who were not even his waist gathered around and scuffled into a mess.

These children looked young, and the tallest one was only nine or ten years old. He fell and got up in the snow and ice. All of them were wearing tattered clothes that could hardly cover their whole bodies, and some had frostbite on their skin, which looked extremely penetrating.

In the past few years, the world has not been peaceful. In the rainstorm and drought, the dragons turned over and came one after another, and the bodies were scattered all over the place. The city was full of such wandering beggars.

Although Lu Ren was famous, he didn't have the kindness to help others, so he turned around and wanted to leave. Out of the corner of the eye, he saw a thin child being pressed against the snow by several people. The tallest child took a step and sat on top of him, holding his neck tightly with both hands, as if he wanted to strangle him alive.

The child's breath is getting weaker and weaker, and his face is a little wrong. One hand is desperately scratching and groping on the ground, as if he is trying to find something to fight back.

He didn't know what he caught, but a long hole was drawn in the palm of his hand. As if the child didn't realize it, when he touched a stone, he charged up and smashed it on the head of the person on him.

The older child didn't expect that he would still have the strength to fight back, and suddenly the blood flowed from his forehead after being hit so suddenly, everything in front of him blurred for a while, and his subordinates were relieved. The other children turned their attention to look at him, and the child took the opportunity to push people away and ran towards the alley.

This child is young, but his eyes are full of ferocity. His whole body is soaked with blood and soaked with blood. He doesn't care that his face has changed.

But he was injured, and he was almost suffocated just now, and the children who had reacted caught up to him and pressed him to the ground before he ran a few steps.

Lu Ren wanted to look back and watch the excitement, but he didn't expect that the child he smashed with the stone found a boulder that was bigger than a human head. Splashing all over, Lu Ren could only helplessly say, "Hey."

"How old are you? This is too cruel, right?" The

group of children were not afraid, but looked at him with full of vigilance. The man blinked and made Leo Qinggong jumped to the side of the child on the ground, and waved the child aside a few times: "Uncle, let me tell you, killing people is not good."

"I really don't know whether to say the child is innocent or the world is cruel."

Lu Ren sighed with emotion, lifted the person's collar with a few jumps and disappeared in place.

The little boy who was left stared wide-eyed at the place where he disappeared.

------

Lu Ren walked all the way until he found a ruined temple and then threw the child in his hand on the ground. The little child stood up and asked him, "Who are you?"

Even at this time He was still holding the life-saving stone in his hand. On the stone was his blood and the blood of the tall child. When they fused together, it was impossible to tell which drop belonged to.

He knew that crushing him was as easy as crushing a bug, but he still didn't dare to give up and couldn't let go, so he could only stare at him with wide eyes.

This child is so thin that he almost takes off his human form, but his eyes are huge, hanging empty on his pretty face, and the proportions of his facial features look strange. When Lu Ren stared at him like this, he inexplicably felt a little chill.

If you don't look at the strange proportions, this child's eyebrows and eyes are actually very beautiful, and if they grow, it may be a disaster... The

man stared at him for a while, and suddenly said in surprise, "Are you a brother?"

( 3)

The child's body trembled, and the whole person trembled uncontrollably and uncontrollably.

On weekdays, everyone is begging for food or picking up things to eat, all of them are together with gray heads and unkempt faces, and around them are some little radish heads who are too young and have no concept of gender awareness. people found.

The child himself doesn't know what the gender of the brother represents. He only knows his identity and must not let others know. For this reason, he has been disheveled and lowered his head and dare not look up and let people see his face, and even dare not go out during the day. To see people.

I don't know if he was too careful or because of God's mercy, such a simple method even made him hide for so long, and the man in front of him was the first to say it.

Lu Ren originally planned to bring him back to train.

The Qinghe Gang has just undergone a change recently, and the gang has lost a lot of manpower. It is in urgent need of a batch of fresh blood.

He was worried about the new recruits from the outside world. He always felt that the spies from different factions had other purposes. After thinking about it, he still felt that he should train a group of children by himself.

No matter how young they are now, if they are cultivated for a few years, they can become a sharp knife of the gang and play a role. Moreover, children who have been taught since childhood will always be more loyal to the gang.

Before, there were a bunch of children in the alley blocking his sight, and he was patronizing and sighed that the child was fierce now. He thought it was a man, but only then did he realize that the other party was a brother...

What can a brother do? In the future, it's not about giving people a f*ck to give birth to a baby.

Lu Ren scolded himself for meddling with his own business, and instantly lost all thoughts in his heart, and turned around to leave.

The child looked at his back inexplicably behind him, what he wanted to do, but the pain in his body became more and more severe, he blinked his eyes hard, and finally lost consciousness and immersed in the darkness.

(4)

Lu Ren turned around and forgot what had happened. For him, saving a life was no different from killing a person.

He stayed in the city for a few days, and after finishing his business, he found a caravan to go with him. In this era, natural disasters and man-made disasters are rampant, and many people will find a large caravan to accompany them before going far, not to mention anything else. At least in terms of the number of people, it can give you a lot of security.

Lu Ren wasn't afraid of those mountain bandits, he just wanted to save trouble, but he never thought he would run into that kid again.

The other party was a lot more embarrassed than the last time they met. The child seemed to be discovered by the identity of his brother, and was tied by an old brother with a rope and led him away.

He didn't want to move, so the man next to the old man took the rope and pulled him hard. He didn't have the strength at a young age, so he was pulled on the ground by the man and dragged him all the way out.

These people are also members of the caravan. The caravan that Lu Ren is in does not look at who is involved, as long as they pay enough money, they can enter.

Lu Ren stared at the actions of the few people for a while. It was estimated that it was the prostitute and thugs in the brothel. The smell of the dust could be felt from so far away.

After Lu Ren left, the child fell asleep alone in the ruined temple for a day. After waking up, he stumbled around not knowing where to go, but he happened to be seen.

He used to be among a lot of children and looked very inconspicuous. Most of the first thing others do when they see Qi'er is to chase people away for fear of getting bad luck. Right now, he is the only one who has no one to attract his attention. Others are curious about where the child is covered in blood, and will be discovered naturally. What is it.

The destination of the caravan is Jining Mansion. If these people guessed correctly, they should be the people in the flower building of Jining Mansion. The man turned around and thought about it.

Everyone has their own life, maybe this is the fate of this child.

Nothing to do with him.

(5)

That night, a life was lost in the caravan.

The caravan always found a place to camp temporarily at night. Due to safety and other reasons, there were limited places to choose from. The old bustard and the men were only allocated a small piece of land, which was enough to set up two tents.

The prostitute's status in the flower building was not low, so naturally he slept in a tent alone, the children stayed with him, and the rest of the men stayed in another room.

Who would have thought that the child who didn't take any of them seriously and could just kick a kick or two when he was in a bad mood... would take the rope tied to his hand twice in the dead of night and strangle himself to death. What about that old man.

It was not until he tried to escape secretly after killing someone but was caught by the patrollers, and was pressed by a group of men in front of the old brother's body, that Lu Ren finally focused his attention on the child in front of him.

It doesn't matter if he is a brother, he is cruel enough.

Those men did not discuss how to deal with him for a whole day, let's kill him... After all, in front of so many people, although killing someone in this messy era is a tacit understanding of each other. Don't move, hold your breath again, and finally decide to take it back to the flower building and let the mammy educate him well.

Lu Ren knocked the guards unconscious that night. These people with unshakable power in the eyes of children were vulnerable in his eyes. He walked up to the dying child and said, "Do you want to live?" The

child's weak voice I couldn't make it out, so I finally nodded.

Lu Ren untied the rope for him: "From now on, your life will be with Qinghe's help."

He took the child out of the camp and fed him some water: "Do you have a name?" The

child recovered With some strength, he shook his head.

"You think of a name for me, and I will use this from now on." The

child suddenly remembered what he heard when he was secretly hiding in the corner, and the scholar sighed in the yard, "When will I go home?" Hot replied, "It's called Guixi."

(6)

Lu Ren took Lu Guixi back to the Qinghe Gang, and he just arranged for someone to teach him kung fu, and then he didn't care. It would be nice if he could bring people back, whether Lu Guixi was dead or alive had nothing to do with him.

Lu Guixi followed the gang's instructors to learn martial arts all day long. As he got older, his kung fu became stronger and stronger. At first, the characteristics that could be concealed a little were no longer concealed. When I was young, I could vaguely see the appearance of the future with that face. When I grow up, it cannot be said to be stunning, but it is also extremely beautiful.

The Qinghe Gang is not a well-known and upright sect. Its prototype was originally a small organization formed by a group of people who knew some kung fu but could not survive. However, after generations of development, this dynasty has become quite famous.

Lu Guixi has a good-looking face, and almost all of the gang are men. Although he has a cold face every day, there is no fluctuation in his face, but it is inevitable that someone in the gang will disturb him.

But he was ruthless enough, and his kung fu was good. He even destroyed several people who wanted to touch his house, which shocked many people in one fell swoop.

Although the rules in the gang are quite strict, Lu Guixi has no backstage and no support, and no one cares if anything happens, so these people are not afraid of anything.

Even if they kill someone, as long as they don't make a fuss and bury the body in private, the master who teaches martial arts won't ask a question the next day.

Lu Guixi fought more and more, and his illustrious reputation became more and more famous. It was not until one day that Lu Ren suddenly realized that the child he brought back that day had grown to this point.

Lu Ren always looked down on his brother, but Lu Guixi won Lu Ren's respect with his own abilities. He considered the other party in private for a long time, and finally officially took Lu Guixi to various occasions, and began to carefully cultivate him as the successor of the sect.

In fact, Lu Guixi is just a knife he forged for his favorite successor. Lu Ren hopes that he can help the other party to carry forward the Qinghe Gang.

Lu Guixi also gradually became famous on the rivers and lakes.

He speaks less, and has a sincere and down-to-earth character. Many difficult things in the gang are pushed to him to do. It's not that Lu Guixi didn't know the thoughts of these people, but Lu Ren saved his life, and Qinghe Gang had supported him for so many years, so he took over the right to repay his kindness.

Lu Ren's heart is like a mirror, but the more free Lu Guixi is, the happier he will be. As for whether he is wronged or not... what's there to care about?

The more indifferent Lu Guixi is, the less pressure on the person he likes.

He made more and more achievements, and Lu Ren also successfully put Lu Guixi on the position of deputy leader.

As a gang leader, Lu Ren is obviously unqualified. It's normal to go missing often, and it's normal to have no news for several months.

That day was the same as ever.

Lu Guixi led a man and another organization to fight for a piece of land in the south of the Yangtze River, and finally solved the other party. When he came back, he saw Lu Ren rarely appear in the lobby, and everyone in the hall gathered, as if they were discussing what.

When these people saw him coming back, they all kept silent, Lu Guixi didn't know, so they looked at them.

In the middle of the lobby stood a small child who had just reached his knees. He was shivering all alone in the midst of this brutal world, looking at the helpless and extremely pitiful person.

Suddenly someone broke the silence: "Isn't Guixi coming back? If you want me to say, this child should be brought by Guixi, isn't that what brothers and girls should do? Where are we rough guys? I understand."

Like Lu Ren, many people in the gang looked down on my brother, and it is accurate to say that this is the mainstream thought of today's dynasty.

Lu Guixi stood at the door with an expressionless face.

The man's voice just fell, and the echoing voices sounded one after another: "Yes, yes, let Guixi come, he is just right."

No matter how much he did for the gang, in the eyes of the Qinghe Gang, he was just a an outsider.

Lu Ren tapped the handrail lightly with his fingertips and looked up at him: "This child's elders saved my life, and something happened to him at home and asked me to help take care of this child. But I have a lot of trivial matters, and the help People are also busy with their own affairs, and they don't have much time for fear that this child will be ignored anywhere."

Do I have a lot of time? Lu Guixi looked up at him.

"As he said just now, Guixi, you are a brother. In the end, your mind is more subtle than ours. It's better to leave this child to you. Do you have any opinions?"

Lu Guixi lowered his head to look at the child. The other party just turned around and wanted to take a peek at him.

The child's eyes were full of anxiety and helplessness when he first arrived in an unfamiliar place. He was about the same age as Lu Guixi, who had just arrived at the Qinghe Gang...

Lu Guixi stared at him for a while, then nodded indifferently: "Yes."

Just as he once took over everyone in the gang.