Chapter 14

President Lu's brain was really hot, and he rushed up without thinking. Just a few words instantly attracted the attention of the audience.

After receiving the news, Li, who hurried over, shook his forehand, and nearly tore off three of his beards. He bared his teeth and couldn't speak in pain, but his face was filled with unstoppable joy, and the expression on his entire face was extremely hideous.

The villagers beside him couldn't help but stay several steps away from him.

The noisy discussion around him resumed, the strange man was stunned, and Lin Chi took the opportunity to push him away and run behind Lizheng.

Lu Ciyu looked around for a week, everyone's expressions were different, surprised, surprised, worried, dissatisfied and so on. He didn't have the heart to think too much at the moment, so he could only remember the reactions of the crowd in his heart, and then his mind flew around to think about how to come back.

It's a mission statement.

Said that he and Lin Chi did not see each other less often, and their relationship deepened gradually and privately agreed for life? Dip the pig cage into the river and choose one of the two.

The villain in Lu Ciyu's heart was anxious and anxious, and the atmosphere became more and more strange and heavy with his silence. "Who are you? Where did you run from?" The man who wanted to marry Lin Chi cried out strangely.

Lu Ciyu was not in the mood to pay attention to him, and still kept her face calm. Lin Mei's pretty face turned pale because of his words, and she pointed at Lin Chi with trembling fingers: "I knew it! I knew you." You two...

"Shut up!" Lin Chi's second aunt shouted sharply.

She was obviously very active in the Lin family, but Lin Mei was angry but did not dare to speak out.

Aunt Lin was so mad at this child that she shouted that Lin Chi and Lu Ciyu had already hooked up? Wouldn't the Lin family's reputation be ruined? Is Lin Mei still going to marry? !

She said with a cold face: "What did Xiao Lu just say? I'm old, maybe my ears are not very good."

Lu Ciyu's eyes fell on her, and he glanced at the person behind her, and his heart moved.

Lu Yingdi stepped forward and bowed respectfully to the second uncle of the Lin family, with a friendly attitude and familiar tone, as if he was a respectful and familiar elder: "How is the second uncle? The boy was busy with his work a few days ago, and he has not seen him for several days. Second uncle ."

Lin second uncle was confused. He is no stranger to Lu Ciyu, his wife and daughter alone have mentioned him several times, and he can even be heard mentioned by others when he is on the ground.

However, he himself only saw Lu Ciyu from a distance, and there was no intersection between the two.

Lu Ciyu automatically ignored his expression and took a step to his side.

He didn't care about Lin Erbo's attitude. Lin Erbo's seat was at the back, which happened to be a blind spot for the villagers outside the house. Lu Ciyu chose this position so cleverly that even the Yuan family in the courtyard blocked their sight.

In front of everyone, Lu Ciyu did a lot of superficial work. Then she said to Er Auntie, "Could my uncle and aunt take a step to talk?"

Lin Er Auntie wanted to see what he was up to and let him in. Lu Ciyu nodded at Li Zheng, then stepped inside. Lin Chi bit her lip and watched them enter the room one after another, her palms clenched tightly, her fingertips turning white.

Li Zheng turned his head, clapped his hands to attract everyone's attention, and began to clean up the mess left outside.

Lu Ciyu entered the room to find a place to sit down, he stopped pretending, and went straight to Erbo Lin and his wife.

The two of them have been dealing with each other for so long, and they both have a little understanding of each other's character. The thought of giving Lin Meixu to Lu Ciyu has long since been dissipated. Aunt Lin said simply: "If you have anything to say, just say it."

Lu Ciyu didn't grumble and said straight to the point: "I heard that Er Auntie has a son who is studying in the county?"

Lin Er Auntie stood up immediately: "What do you mean?!" Lin Erbo looked over.

Lu Ciyu raised his eyebrows: "literally."

He only said three points, and the meaning of it was made up by others.

Lin Chi didn't mention it that day, and Lu Ciyu asked about it after he went back.

I heard that this child knows books and etiquette, and does a good job in learning. The Lin family simply doted on this child and held it in the palm of their hand, and even managed to persevere with the cost of going to school for a dozen taels a year. Tried it today and it's true.

Lu Ciyu blinked, and the understatement first disturbed the other party's mood. He didn't care much and said, "I want to marry Lin Chi."

How could Lin Er Auntie care what he said, if it wasn't because of the etiquette, she would want to grab Lu Ciyu by the collar and ask him what he just said.

She sneered: "That's not possible."

"Young Master Lu is not blind, brother Chi has been assigned to the Yuan family by the official, and the government has written the word."

Lu Ciyu nodded: "According to my "Dachen" According to the Regulations, whether it is a woman or a brother, those who have not been naturalized are still treated as single and have not left the cabinet, and the official match is the same. In my court, everything is based on the registered household, did Er Auntie forget?"

"The government office It's just a report, it's too much to do." Lu Ciyu smiled, full of certainty.

Aunt Lin gritted her teeth and secretly resented why she didn't directly move Lin Chi's household registration into the Yuan family.

"You just said Yang'er, what do you mean?"

Lu Ciyu scratched her head: "It doesn't make any sense." "Lu has read and learned characters since he was a child, and he knows

a little about the content and regulations of the imperial examinations in this dynasty."

"For example...how to answer the questions . It's easier to get the examiner's favor." Lin Er Auntie's eyes lit up instantly.

"Another example... What kind of mistakes will be deprived of qualifications for the test." Lu Ciyu continued calmly.

Lin Er Auntie was furious: "You threaten me?!"

"How dare Ciyu. You are Ciyu's future Er Auntie." Lu Ciyu smiled, but not a smile.

"Whether you like it or not, you have to confirm this marriage."

Lin Er aunt laughed angrily: "Young Master Lu has lost his family, but his ability to boast about Haikou is still undiminished."

Lu Ciyu nodded . : "Yeah, Ciyu doesn't even have a home, so Ciyu wants a home now, and Er Auntie won't stop her?"

"Man, if even the last trace of concern is cut off, it's really nothing. I'm so scared ."

Aunt Lin gritted her teeth.

Lu Ciyu seems to have a lot of background ability, and she really doesn't dare to fight him. She herself is nothing, but it must not affect Lin Yang's future.

Lu Ciyu pointed at his temple, and seemed to suddenly remember something: "By the way, I heard that my father and father had 20 acres of land when they were alive? Second Auntie, do you know which house will take care of it now?"

Lin Er Auntie's face turned pale, and she said unnaturally: "Who told you! I, I can't remember...".

"I can't remember...". Lu Ciyu was thoughtful. "It's okay, I'll ask Uncle Lizheng later."

"One mu of land is counted as 10 taels, 20 acres is 200 taels, Er Auntie, it's really hard for you to take care of Lin Chi for so many years. I'll give you five taels for your hard work." Seeing that Aunt Lin's face changed, he added, "Ci Yu knows your love for Lin Chi, after all, you didn't talk much about it in Ciyu Courtyard."

"Don't think that the five taels of silver are not enough. You can save enough money to spend two years for ordinary people. What Ci Yu has to do is for Lin Chihao, and you will definitely not object.

" Fifteen taels, Uncle Lizheng came forward to donate to the clan to build bridges and pave the way, I will give some money to fill it up, and take the opportunity to visit the elders of the clan. I am ashamed to say that Ciyu has not been here for so long. I've seen you."

Lin Er Auntie almost didn't catch her breath. Lu Ciyu's words are nice, doesn't the translation mean that he wants to exchange the land left by Lin Chi's father for money to please the clan elders in the village? At that time, he would say a few more words in front of the elders of the clan, and there was Li Zheng to help him, one was an alcoholic widower who beat his wife to death, and the other was a young and polite scholar. Even a fool would know who to choose.

The clan elders could not use Lin Chi to tie Lu Ciyu to death in Yangning Village.

The land is indeed in their hands, and the village has acquiesced in it for so many years. But if the clan elder came forward to suppress her with the power of the clan, he could only hand over the land deed obediently.

Aunt Lin was upset and didn't think about why Lu Ciyu moved the Lin family's land. Perhaps she also admitted in her heart that the place should belong to Lin Chi.

If Lin Chi was beaten to death by the widower, those lands would really be lost.

"If the clan elders don't want to, then it's fine." Seeing that her breath was getting more and more chaotic, Lu Ciyu silently struck the last blow.

"The big deal is that I have a private friendship with Lin Chi for life, and the elders of the Lin family are not strict and have no way to teach. I definitely won't deny this marriage because his reputation is ruined, and the rest of the Lin family will not be sure. "

Lin Chi entered my Lu family tree and is a member of the Lu family. It has nothing to do with the Lin family. Lu Ciyu has no roots here, and he didn't buy a house. He only rented it for three months, and it's a big deal." Take him away and fly high." Lu Ciyu raised Erlang's legs, leaned back, and sat like an uncle.

The problem is that he is handsome and looks good no matter how he sits.

"But, can you leave?"

"The Lin family's reputation has been ruined by Lin Chi, and there is no one in the clan to vent their anger, so I'll ask you to take care of us." Lu Ciyu narrowed her eyes. Smile tenderly.

"And the one outside...cousin or cousin? This child should be looking for her husband, right? My cousin who has never met such a scandal happened at home, if it was stabbed by a classmate with ulterior motives...he would still Can I stay in the academy?" The more Aunt Lin thought about it, the

more afraid she became, her body trembled.

Lin Erbo, who had not said a word, finally said: "Enough! What are you doing!"

Lu Ciyu sighed: "Ciyu has said this several times, why don't you two take it to your heart? "

I want to marry Lin Chi." Lin

Er aunt said hoarsely: "We have already made a contract with the Yuan family, how can we go back at this time? The reputation of the Lin family will still be ruined by then."

Lu Ciyu was helpless . : "What can I do, find a way to make it round."

Official career, silver taels, and reputation, Lin Er Auntie cares about these three things the most. Looking for people's weaknesses and gradually defeated, Lu Ciyu almost caught on.

Instead of asking Lu Ciyu to invite the elders of the clan to come forward or give up his reputation, it would be better for them to sell Lu Ciyu.

Now that things are out of control, why not choose a path that is most beneficial to you?

Lu Ciyu opened the door, and was greeted by curious or dissatisfied eyes from outside. He didn't care, and asked the two of them to come out of the room.

Li Zheng seems to have calmed down the situation, and a group of people are standing here waiting for their reply.

Yingdi Lu changed his indifferent expression, and said with admiration, "This is Brother Yuan, he is indeed a talented person." The

man surnamed Yuan looked at him because he didn't know.

With a helpless look on Lu Ciyu's face, she said in a low voice, "It's like this."

"I'm here alone, and I was attracted to Brother Chi earlier to welcome him. I had no choice but to die after my parents died. I don't know anyone, so I can only suppress the matter."

"I just discussed this with my second uncle some time ago, and the second uncle's family should also go down, so Ci Yu privately asked Aunt Hui to invite a matchmaker to come to propose marriage, but... I never imagined that the government has already sent people out." The

Lin family and the Yuan family have not met directly, and the second aunt to Linchi is indifferent. Throw the pot on the government.

The step of official matching is for someone to report the information of the female brother of the age, and the nearby people who are interested in it choose. At that time, the government will issue a notice to the married party and set a time. After the deadline, the household registration will be directly changed to the man's name.

The married party has the right to refuse at any time before the change of nationality, provided that the marriage-related documents must be issued.

That is to say, before the day comes, as long as Lin Chi marries into the Lu family and holds the household registration belonging to Lu Ciyu, he can erase the official record of the government.

Li Zheng nodded quickly: "Yes, Huiniang told me about this a few days ago, and she also asked me to ask for Brother Chi's eight characters. Oh, I forgot it."

Lu Ciyu smiled: "Li Mr. Zheng is busy inside and out, and it is a blessing for Ciyu to help Ciyu with this heart." The

Yuan family was furious: "We have official documents!"

Lu Ciyu seemed puzzled: "What documents? "

He turned his head: "Lord Lizheng, when we entered the town a few days ago, do you remember what Mr. Jiguan asked?"

Lizheng thought for a while, his eyes lit up: "He asked if you were married."

Lu Ci Yu nodded, and looked directly at the man surnamed Yuan without blinking: "Ci Yu replied that he will trouble Uncle Li in a few days.

" He had met several people on one side, but he never expected that Lu Ciyu would also hook up with this person.

Lu Ciyu spread the steps again in a flash: "Brother Yuan has been worrying a lot about this, right?" He took out a purse from the space under the cover of his sleeve, and stuffed it into the other's hand along the long sleeve.

"A small amount of money is not a respect. Brother Yuan is enough to buy a glass of wine." The

man surnamed Yuan gave him a look and thought about each other's situation for a moment.

He didn't know Lin Chi at all, and he was selected because he was praised for his ability in all directions. After inquiring, he learned that his family didn't care about him, and no one would come to ask for trouble if something happened. It is not worth offending people for such a person, he hesitated for a moment and turned around and called people to leave.

"Brother Yuan, don't forget to come for wedding wine~ Uncle Li will come too!" Lu Ciyu shouted behind him.

Things finally came to an end.

Lu Ciyu breathed a sigh of relief, stood in the courtyard and watched the onlookers gradually disperse, only to realize that his back was soaked with cold sweat.

His words are actually full of loopholes, and those people will definitely notice when they go back and think about it. But the situation was so urgent that he had no choice but to think about it for the time being.

Lin Chi's reputation will definitely be ruined a lot after this incident, Lu Ciyu sighed, really afraid of what will happen.

He had negotiated with the Lin family before, and signed a series of "unequal treaties" to make Lin Chi feel at ease to marry. Lu Ciyu specially asked for the terms determined by Erbo Lin. Although Erbo Lin rarely spoke, he was the real figure in the Lin family. With him protecting Lin Chi, he can be much quieter.

When Lu Ciyu went back, he was ready to present the ceremony, and he must marry the person as soon as possible.

He turned around and wanted to leave, but suddenly thought of something before leaving and stopped.

All the people outside the hospital had left, and only the Lin family and him were left in the hospital.

"Although I'm very reluctant to compare women and brothers... But there is a saying in Ciyu's hometown, I don't know if the two of you have heard it."

"What?"

"To put it another way, it's the married brother, the water that was poured out."

Lu Ciyu turned around and said, "Let's put it another way, don't bother me and Lin Chi in the future."