Chapter 29

If Lu Ciyu suddenly brought someone home suddenly, Lin Chi would definitely think more. Although the child had full trust in him, he always lacked confidence in himself. Lu Ciyu finally managed to make the child feel a little more confident, and would never allow him to let him go back to the days of worrying about gains and losses in the past.

Because he was thinking about Lin Chi in the carriage, he and Lu Guixi didn't talk for too long. However, Lu Guixi doesn't seem to be a serious person. Lu Ciyu's provocation and deceit show Lu Guixi's temperament.

As soon as Lu Ciyu summed it up, he simply came up with such a thing.

In a scene with Lu Guixi, Lin Chi found him and picked him up and sent him home for treatment. At the same time, Lu Ciyu's kindness for saving Lu Guixi's life was also counted on Lin Chi.

Of course, there is not only this cooperation between the two of them, but the two are wary of each other, and many transactions can only be discussed after they become familiar with each other.

Lin Chi seemed to be very curious about him.

It's an eye-opener for the brothers in the village to visit the town. The usual daily life is to plant what grows and what happened to who's family. It's really boring and boring. People who have stories are very curious. In addition, the other party is also a brother, and he is naturally kind.

He also knew that he couldn't inquire about other people's privacy, so he could only suppress his curiosity and talk to others. The first step was naturally to communicate his name.

"Lu Guixi?"

"Well." The other party nodded.

"How about you?" he asked back.

"This is my husband, Lu Ciyu." Lin Chi took Lu Ciyu's arm: "My name is Lin Chi."

"Are you and my husband both surnamed Lu?"

"No." Lu Guixi shook his head: "I'm the way back home, the one who goes home."

Lu Guixi's voice was as cold and cold as his appearance. The voice was clear and pleasant, but Nai He's tone of voice was flat and unwavering, with little emotion.

Like a robot, Lu Ciyu concluded.

Lin Chi didn't understand these idioms, and he couldn't tell the difference between Lu and Lu, so he could only turn to look at Lu Ciyu.

Lu Ciyu raised her eyebrows: "Returning and returning to return, what an interesting name."

Lu Guixi looked up and looked back: "Rejecting Meiyu, Master Lu is equally interesting." The

question mark on Lin Chi's head was even bigger, He looked at the two with a confused face.

Lu Ciyu touched his head: "I'll tell you about it in the future."

Only then did Lu Guixi react, considering Lin Chi's environment, he probably didn't understand this, so he secretly frowned and remembered it in his heart, carefully Think of simple and easy-to-understand terms.

However, Lin Chi didn't take it to heart, and turned to say: "Grandpa Lin said that you are seriously injured and you can't leave until the wound heals. Do you want to stay here to recover?"

Lu Guixi was startled: "Recover? I Is it alright?"

Lin Chi wondered - what's the matter.

The two looked at Lu Ciyu together again.

It was because Lin Chi couldn't understand what the other party meant. In his eyes, Lu Ciyu knew everything, and Lu Guixi was simpler.

Lu Ciyu said meaningfully: "Can you stay?"

Lu Guixi lowered his head and pondered for a moment, then nodded: "Yes."

Lu Ciyu said again: "Lin Chi and I like silence, is Brother Lu sure it won't disturb our peace? Also, the cost of diagnosis and treatment here is not high, but Brother Lu may not be able to pay for the life-saving expenses. Get up."

Lu Guixi lowered his head and pondered for a while, as if he was sure of something, then he raised his head and repeated: "Yes."

Lu Ciyu smiled: "That's all right."

"But if you stay. It is bound to meet people, and it is difficult to explain, but you can consider pretending to be my relative. I am a homophone, and I am fleeing, so it is normal to have relatives who have not seen for many years."

"If you care about the name and surname . The ancestral home is forgotten."

Lu Ciyu's words are well-founded.

Indeed, there are many inappropriate things about his unmarried brother appearing in other people's homes rashly. It's better to say a little about his identity as a family member who is in trouble, otherwise he doesn't know what to say. The brother who saved him looked naive and unintelligent. Lu Guixi owed him his life. If he caused him trouble again, it would be a big deal for him.

Lu Guixi nodded and turned into Lu Guixi.

Lin Chi slept for a long time in the afternoon to replenish his energy, but at this time he was not sleepy at all, and he was so excited that he would pull Lu Guixi to chat.

Lu Guixi was seriously injured, and the wounds were throbbing with piercing pain everywhere. He had a bunch of things in his heart, he couldn't sleep even when he lay down, and he was alone on the left and right. It would be better if Lin Chi was willing to chat with him.

In the middle of the night, the two brothers were chatting in the room, and Lu Ciyu couldn't stay any longer. Although he didn't want to leave Lin Chi at all, he had no choice but to push the door and leave.

As soon as Lu Ciyu left, Lin Chi came to the spirit, and when he pulled Lu Guixi, he was going to whisper to him that Lu Ciyu was inconvenient to say.

"How old is Guixi?"

"Twenty-six."

Lin Chi was a little surprised. Lu Ciyu was only twenty-five this year, but Lu Guixi was already twenty-six? But he looked a lot older than himself...

Lin Chi's thoughts were literally written on his face, and he was too scruples to ask anything. Lu Guixi sighed and sighed silently, how could such a white child marry that old fox outside? Then he followed his thoughts: "It's really twenty-six, I didn't lie to you." Lin

Chi nodded: "But I'm only eighteen... Do you want to call me brother?"

When the address hit something, his heart skipped a beat, and

he hurriedly said, "No!" As soon as he said it, he realized that something was wrong, and explained, "You don't need to call me brother... just call me Guixi."

Lin Nodding late, curiosity grew stronger.

Although this world is an overhead, there is no setting that the red spot on the forehead will change color when the body is broken or pregnant. Therefore, Lin Chi couldn't tell whether Lu Guixi was married just by looking at his appearance. But he was so old, how could he still be alone? I'm afraid there are several children. Lin Chi didn't know if he should ask this topic, but he was a little worried.

"What's the matter?"

"I was thinking, if I passed out by the river with such a serious injury... How anxious Mr. Lu would be...". He blurted out involuntarily.

"Master Lu?" Lu Guixi looked at him.

Lin Chi blushed and lowered his head: "It's... just like to call him Mr. Lu." Lu Ciyu

left a deep impression on him when we first met, and he continued to call each other that way, even now Already married, Lin Chi still couldn't change the small problems in Lin Chi's heart.

Lu Guixi nodded, and said with a paralyzed face: "Is it a little name hidden in my heart? I understand."

Lin Chi lowered his head and said nothing.

However, after such an interruption, the two of them seemed to be getting closer.

"Don't Guixi want to contact your husband? He must be very worried."

"Husband?" Lu Guixi blinked, but he didn't react for a while. When he realized what Lin Chi said, he couldn't help showing a shallow smile.

"You're thinking too much, I'm not married yet."

Lu Guixi was the kind with a cold and expressionless face, and it seemed that no matter what happened, the indifference on his face could not be broken. Even when the old man pulled out the arrow on his shoulder before, he just frowned tightly until he fainted. Although the smile was faint at the moment, Lin Chi was still stunned.

Lu Guixi's laugh was even more lethal than what he said.

"Not married yet?" Lin Chi's eyes widened.

"But...but isn't it necessary to become an official at the age of eighteen?" Lin Chi was puzzled.

Lu Guixi only smiled for a moment, and his face became tense immediately: "There is this law, but it is for ordinary people like you."

"I am from Jianghu, and there are people in Jianghu who will never marry for life. There are many."

"The relationship between the various factions in the rivers and lakes is intricate, and although they are interdependent with the imperial court, they are not related to each other. Besides, the imperial court is out of control... The price of intervening is too heavy." Lu Guixi's voice became lower and silent. .

Lin Chi had heard of the rivers and lakes. Many years ago, a man in the village ran away from home and said that he wanted to go to the rivers and lakes, but there has been no news since then. For him, these two words were too far away from him, and he only knew that it was a place full of bloody battles.

He suddenly remembered something: "Then your injury...is it also because of this?"

Lu Guixi nodded: "Something happened to my gang, so I was chased and killed all the way to escape here."

His words The brief is full of loopholes. For example, how can chasing and killing individuals on the rivers and lakes have anything to do with the government? But these fooling Lin Chi were enough. The child has yet to find out that Lu Guixi is the fugitive hunted by the town.

Lin Chi became nervous: "Then you must hide and don't get caught by them!"

Lu Guixi was incredulous, and his eyes clearly said "How can there be such a stupid child."

"I'm not afraid those people will find me . Are you going to make things difficult for the village?"

Lin Chi shook his head: "Since Young Master Lu is willing to let you stay, it means that these things will never happen."

Lu Guixi also rarely became curious: "You trust him so much. ?"

Lin Chi nodded desperately: "Master Lu's decisions are never wrong. Everything that Master Lu does has its own meaning. Although I don't know, Master Lu will definitely not harm anyone."

Lu Guixi was dizzy by his piles of Lu Gongzi, but seeing Lin Chi's lively appearance after mentioning Lu Ciyu, he didn't bother to disturb him, and silently listened to him count Lu Ci. The advantages of Yu.

Lin Chi is a young child, but when he mentions Lu Ciyu, his whole body is full of happiness. Lu Guixi turned his head to look at him, the wound on his body became more and more painful.

He was inexplicably thinking about that stinky boy.