Chapter 61 Lanterns

Eat as much as you say, no ambiguity at all.

The house on the left and right is close to the street. During this time, almost all three meals a day were served on the street. In order to prevent that, Mr. Lu also sent Xunquan to buy some rice, flour, grain and oil, which ended up being kept in the kitchen. The bag could not be opened.

Rice sifting with sambal lotus seeds, purple potato hemp cake and pearl cake, scallion oil flower roll with shrimp and rice rolls, and shredded chicken with clay pot noodles... The two of them are in heaven, and they are a little overwhelmed after staying for a few days.

Just like the bowl in front of Mr. Lu's eyes, the mixed golden brown noodles were sprinkled with fried peanuts in the center, and the edges were dotted with white onion necks and green green onion leaves.

The two slowly finished their meal, and Lin Chi touched his stomach as he walked, always feeling that there seemed to be a lot of meat there.

Lu Ciyu caught a glimpse of his movements, and was amused in his heart - he sleeps in his arms every day, and has the most right to speak. How can Lin Chi be fat? To put it bluntly, it is his own psychology that is at work.

The two did not shy away from holding hands on the street, Lu Ciyu shook his arm: "Didn't you say there is a lantern festival today?"

Lin Chi nodded: "It feels like time has passed so fast, it seems that there is nothing in these days. Let's do it."

Lu Gongzi was expressionless - thinking about what to eat all day long, of course the days passed quickly.

No, it will be fifteen in no time.

At this time, the weather has not returned to temperature, and he casually estimated that it would be dozens of degrees below zero.

Young Master Pian Pian's demeanor was completely frozen.

Of course, there are warm clothes inside, and cotton is always warmer than commoner.

Lu Gongzi has been inquiring about the environment and location distribution in the county since he moved into the house. Lin Chi quietly stayed aside and listened carefully. The two of them have also visited many places in the past few days. The basic maps of the county are all Keep it in mind.

The place where the two of them walked out from the snack street happened to be at the end of the long street. It was dark early in winter, and the sky had completely dimmed.

Coincidentally, just as the two of them were about to enter the long street together, the two lanterns on the left and right side of each other lit up synchronously one by one as expected, like dominoes, one after the other. A splendid sea of ​​lanterns is woven from all kinds of lanterns.

Both of them were a little stunned.

No matter how beautiful the ancient lamps are, they are not as colorful as the modern ones, but they have one characteristic that can never be surpassed - exquisite.

Every lamp here is made by artisans, and none of the tens of thousands of lamps on the street are exactly the same. Tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and mortise and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon and tenon-and-mortise bamboo carvings, each lamp is endowed with different intentions of the maker when it is manufactured, which is never matched by a streamlined production line.

There were many people on the long street, crowded, bumped, and stumbled. Lu Ciyu held Lin Chi's hand tightly, and Lin Chi's wrist was a little sore.

When he took Lu Guixi out of town, he mentioned that supernatural powers can only block what they hear and see with the naked eye and senses, but their existence in reality will not disappear.

It would be bad if someone else bumped into an "empty" place and thought it was haunted, and this was also the biggest weakness of his abilities.

This long street is used to set up stalls for scattered merchants during the day. The road is wide and long, and it is a lot easier to walk through the first part of the road where people gather.

Feeling the decrease in pressure, Lu Ciyu breathed a sigh of relief, relieved a little bit of strength and started to play with Lin Chi. Of course, the other hand was still tightly clasping Lin Chi and did not dare to let go.

In ancient times, the streets of this kind of trading had express regulations on when to close the stalls, unlike the modern night markets where they want to sell at what time. On this day, because the officials of the Lantern Festival specially issued a document as in previous years to temporarily lift the curfew for one day, Lu Ciyu estimated that these people might make trouble all night long.

It is indeed the most prosperous central county of Dachen, where almost all the rare and foreign objects from the south and the north gather here.

The theme of the Lantern Festival is obviously the Lantern Festival, but these smart and smart traders have long learned the concept of stealing and selling their own special products in the name of the large traffic of the Lantern Festival. Anyway, for the businessmen, earning money is the first important task.

The sons and brothers who came to join in the fun bought things with money, and the common people who had no money to buy things could also take this opportunity to feast their eyes on them. What's more, these businessmen pay a lot of taxes.

None of these things on the street could attract Lu Ciyu. He glanced at it and felt it. What really impressed him was the type of lanterns.

Hexagonal, polygonal, portable, only large hanging, painted flowers, people and landscapes. Lu Ciyu was almost overwhelmed by the workmanship of these lanterns. He has never resisted such delicate and delicate things. ability.

He looked at it for a while and just turned to leave, but the voice behind him forced him to stop.

"Brother brother?"

Lu Ciyu turned around.

How could he forget that Lin Yang was also studying in the county? !

"Why are you here?!" Lin Yang was very surprised when he saw them, and whispered something to the few people who were walking by the side, and in a blink of an eye, he ran in front of the two of them.

"I heard that the Lantern Festival in Anyang County is famous all over the world. I thought that I would come here to take the exam after the year anyway, so I decided to come here now.

" Yang smiled, and the whole person was happily spinning in circles.

"Brother brother-in-law has a plan? Why don't we go together!"

Lu Ciyu opened his mouth to refuse, and a man next to Lin Yang came over: "Yangzi, this is the brother-in-law you always said before?"

Lin Yang Nodding: "Yes! Is my brother-in-law a handsome gentleman, a gentleman with a face like a crown of jade, a face like Song Yu, and a better appearance than Pan An?"

The man beat Lin Yang on the chest: "Why don't you use it when the gentleman asks you to write an essay? So many words?"

Lin Yang gestured and rubbed: "Isn't my brother-in-law too good, these are my thoughts!" The

man introduced himself, he was a classmate in the same school as Lin Yang, and he was also The student who also participated in the scientific examination was one of the few people who worked with Lin Yang to protect each other.

Lu Ciyu hurriedly returned the salute.

The people around Lin Yang were all from the same academy, and because it was the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, Mr. Yang gave them two days off and let them handle the days on their own.

Lu Ciyu greeted the people one by one.

Although Lin Chi accepted Lu Ciyu's lofty setting as a scholar, suddenly seeing these strangers who were also reading sages' books stiffened.

He saw that Lu Ciyu spoke and behaved among them with no stage fright and disobedience. He only felt that he was the one who shouldn't be here, and he felt that he had nowhere to rest.

There is not much joy left to see his younger brother.

Since Lin Yang appeared, Lu Ciyu focused 80% of his attention on Lin Chi. Seeing Lin Chi's appearance, he could only say that Lin Yang did something bad with good intentions.

He knew that Lin Yang was afraid that the two of them would not be used to this place for the first time, and wanted to help them by going forward together, but the child didn't notice his brother's mood at all...

After all, he was still a child.

Mr. Lu has no interest in pleasing these people. The reason why he is willing to "condescend" to stay here is because of the blood relationship between Lin Yang and Lin Chi, everything he does is centered on Lin Chi, seeing Lin Chi like this There was no point in chatting anymore.

Therefore, when someone in the crowd asked which Mr. Lu Ciyu's teacher was from, Lu Ciyu replied directly: "No sir."

Several people's eyes changed instantly.

student? No guidance from Mr.

Funny?

They smashed their heads and devoted themselves to worshiping the door of the great Confucian, so that a letter of recommendation from the husband could make the official career smoother and higher. Looking at Lu Ciyu's appearance, I didn't expect...

Those people just stopped talking.

Others curiously asked which school he was in, but Lu Ciyu still answered correctly.

This time the eyes of the rest of the people also changed, and their attitudes were obviously indifferent.

Do you want to be a scholar without even attending a serious school? When you are a showman, you can smash several cabbage when you turn your head and stick to it?

Lin Yang obviously didn't expect such an unfolding, and was stunned in place not knowing what to do.

Lu Ciyu knew what they were thinking. It was nothing more than that he knew a few words somewhere, and then he started to do his dream exams.

Lu Ciyu was also lazy to restore their image, or that this was the result he wanted. He took Lin Chi's hand to say goodbye, but the man who had just asked him stopped him.

"Young Master Lu is leaving now? Why don't you stay for a while?"

"Maybe it's because I found out that I have no talent for learning and I have no face."

Lu Ciyu didn't care, and said with a smile: "That's right."

Lin Yang desperately waved his hands to think . To stop them, the group simply ignored him.

"Sir, he worked hard every day to come up with the questions for me, and he didn't understand the meaning until he read it over and over again. Master Lu just took a few books and flipped through them for a few days to take the Tongsheng test. What secrets do you teach my little brother?"

Lu Ciyu raised his eyebrows: "Ashamed to say, I don't have the secret for the time being, and I have a few words of experience."

"Oh? Can my little brother learn it?" The man came to the spirit.

"Maybe it's because I'm smarter than others. It's innate, and others can't learn it."

The man wanted to attack, but he held back because of his image.

The atmosphere fell into a stalemate for a while.

"It's started, it's started!" There were a lot of people around him at some point.

When Lu Ciyu turned around, he heard passers-by chatting behind him: "This store is extremely famous during the Lantern Festival in Anyang County."

"The lanterns sold by the shopkeepers of other people's houses are all colorful, but this shop's shop is very famous. The boss only sells blank lanterns."

"Ah? Who would buy blank lanterns?" another asked.

"Isn't that right? This boss brings a large number of blank lanterns and pen, ink, paper and inkstone every year. Anyone who pays a sum of money can paint and write on the corresponding lanterns, and they can write whatever they want. Come on. At times, the boss will choose a few of his favorite lanterns and give them mysterious gifts."

"What's the rule? Will anyone come?"

"Of course, because the price of blank lanterns is much cheaper than other homes. , and you can create on it according to your own preferences, the boss's business is very hot."

Lu Ciyu heard some tricks, isn't this the ancient version of DIY?

"I heard that a few years ago, a young man wrote a four-line love poem on a lantern, and gave it to his brother Xinyue in the name of giving the lantern to express his confession. But the stupid brother didn't understand the meaning of the poem, and he I thought it was praising their friendship and accepted it very indifferently, sigh, I really blinded that cold and beautiful face."

"I still remember the expression of that boy at that time, hahahaha, I want to laugh when I think of it, but that The boy's

sullen face is really terrifying."

"It sounds like Young Master Lu is very interested in this lantern?" the man asked.

"There are some."

"It's not as good as this." The man seemed to have thought of something: "We each paint one, and the shop owner will evaluate the result then?"