Chapter 20 Back to the Door

In the eyes of the older generation in the village, Lu Ciyu has no parents or relatives alive, and it is taboo or taboo to be alone and helpless. But in the eyes of the younger generation, Lin Chi did not know how many people he envied.

Not to mention anything else, after the bride and groom get married, who doesn't need to be wary and cautious to please the in-laws and in-laws? It can be called a man with his tail tucked in his head, rushing to do whatever he wants, lest he provoke the dissatisfaction of the elders. Lin Chi was better, and was directly detained by Lu Ciyu in the hospital for two days.

The main reason is that there is nothing they can do in this small yard. The yard is not big at first, and Mr. Lu cleans it up and down by going back and forth. He doesn't raise any chickens, ducks and poultry, so he really has nothing to do.

Lin Chi walked around the house a few times, and finally he could only wash the dishes and leave the cooking for the next.

It's really hard to bear to look straight at Young Master Lu crouching in front of the stove to light the fire...

Lin Chi held his forehead.

In a flash, it was three days after returning to Ning, and Lu Ciyu took him back to Lin's house.

Taking advantage of Lin Chi's marriage, they rarely came back, and neither Lin Yi nor Lin Yang had left. I don't know if the siblings have done any kind of ideological work. For the first time, Aunt Lin and Lin Mei didn't come out to mess with each other. aside. Lu Ciyu was also happy.

Lin Erbo was as cold as ever. But it is not false to say that this person is indifferent, and his concern for Lin Yang is not false, and to say that he is restrained, it is not really obvious from his attitude towards Lin Er Auntie and Lin Mei that he has any feelings.

It's really weird.

But this has nothing to do with Lu Ciyu.

He originally planned to sit with Lin Chi and leave, but he didn't expect Lin Chi to be a little reluctant to his sister. He simply let the two chat in the room, and he and Lin Yang talked in the courtyard.

Lin Yang, the child, observed that his words and deeds were quite organized, and he saw things clearly, but Lu Ciyu chatted with him very speculatively. The topic is getting wider and wider, from the laws and regulations just promulgated by the new emperor to the decline of a certain county's drought last year.

In ancient times, it was stipulated that on the day of returning home, he had to return to his husband's house before sunset. Seeing that it was getting late, Lu Ciyu entered the house and called for people.

The relationship between the sister and brother is really good. Lin Yi will return to her home tomorrow. Although the village where she married is not far from Yangning Village, not to mention the inconvenience of transportation, she has to climb a hill and go back and forth. Said that it will take more than half a day. The thought of parting with each other is a little sad.

Lu Ciyu sighed with emotion. It was ancient times, and it was really difficult to see each other again after marrying someone.

Husband's idea, in-law's wink, everything is not easy.

Lu Gongzi said goodbye to the people, and turned around and did not forget to slander Lin Yang's pile of books on the subject of scholars.

After leaving the Lin's yard, Lu Ciyu was in a good mood, and without caring about holding Lin Chi's hand in public, he went back to his room, urging people to change clothes.

Young Master Lu was on a whim and wanted to take Lin Chi up the mountain to play.

It has been said that no one is in charge of the above. Where can people take their daughter-in-law? He didn't have the feudal ideology of this dynasty that forced people to stay out of the gate after they got married, so when he was young, he had to walk around to see the scenery.

Young Master Lu had this idea as early as when he had a private meeting with Lin Chi in the "Wood". Due to various reasons, he could not implement it. Now that he had the opportunity, he couldn't wait.

After Lin Chi changed his clothes and came out, he saw him stuffing things into the big bag that he was carrying when we first met. Young Master Lu was very happy. Seeing him standing stupidly, he quickly commanded: "Fill the bamboo tube with water and seal it. , put the rice in the pot and take it with you."

Lin Chi quickly said yes, and was pulled away with a confused look on his face.

The journey into the mountain is long, and there are many villagers along the way. When they see him, they will come up and ask: "Where is Lu Xiaozi going?"

Lu Ciyu smiled: "Go out for a walk with Lin Chi."

You can't enter the mountain after dark, and many large beasts are there. Haunting at night, the risk factor has doubled, and Lu Ciyu kept silent. It would be bad if you mentioned your destination and made this group of people make a fuss.

He didn't want to say more and couldn't ask more. I sighed a few words from the bottom of my heart that Lin Chi really fell into the nest of blessings. After seeing what he was wearing, he said a few polite words and left.

Lin Chi was a little worried and persuaded him a few words, but Lu Ciyu didn't know what to say with a look of indifference.

"Do you think there are a lot of people I met today?" Seeing another person in front of him turning away, Lu Ciyu frowned and changed the subject.

"Of course". Lin Chi looked up at him.

"The autumn harvest is just a few days away, and some people with a lot of land have already begun to prepare to start construction."

"So early?" Young Master Lu was really surprised.

Lin Chi didn't think it was wrong. No one is perfect. No matter how powerful Mr. Lu is, there are things he doesn't understand. It's like farming, not to mention the distance, and he doesn't know how long or how far the nearby field is.

However, Young Master Lu had something he didn't understand, and he was still very happy. At least prove that he has a place to help him.

He Lin Chi can't do anything else, and his ability to farm and do farming is one of the best in this village.

Lu Ciyu turned her head and said seriously: "If the Lin family is looking for you to work, you are not allowed to go."

"You are not allowed to go there. If you can't refuse, come to me, you know?"

Lin Chi nodded: "I know."

Lu Gong shot his forehead, and took the man's hand to embark on the path into the mountain that he discovered by himself.

The night was getting dark, and the scene was dim and blurred, and there were shadows and shadows in the eyes, and you could vaguely hear the low-pitched sounds of unknown beasts.

Lin Chi was a little scared, and the hand that grabbed Lu Ciyu's sleeve became tighter and tighter, and the whole person unconsciously pressed against Lu Ciyu.

Young Master Lu's face was as cold as frost, and the villain in his heart covered his face with joy.

He pulled Lin Chi's hand away and held his hand, and the two interlocked their fingers.

"Hold on to me." The

coolness at night was heavy, and it was even heavier on the mountain. Lu Ciyu embraced the man and stepped onto the platform where he had settled before.

Previously, the moonlight was still obscured by floating clouds, making it impossible to see clearly. At this time, it has already dispersed, and the silver moonlight has been scattered.

The platform was already on a high ground, and there was no obstruction in front of it.

After all, it was so far away and the village was completely dark, so Lin Chi couldn't actually see anything. But knowing that the opposite is a familiar place, the whole person relaxes a lot.

Lu Ciyu spread a large piece of cloth on the ground, took out a cushion and put it on for people to sit on.

There is a bright moon in the middle of the sky, and the trees on the mountain shadow Saha.

"Actually, it's a bad time to come today."

Lu Ciyu dug out the food in her bag, picked up some firewood on the spot, lit a fire and heated it up on the shelf.

Lin Chi turned to look at him.

"When I first came here, um...". Lu Ciyu scratched his head, looked around, and pointed in a direction in the mountain.

"I came from there."

Lin Chi looked in the direction he pointed, froze in place.

That is the road to the deep mountains.

"I've been crossing the mountain from the other side. I don't know the road, I only know how to move forward, and I don't know what's in front of me... I'm so tired. I finally got rid of the weeds and stood up, right here. , I saw this village at a glance."

"It was just after sunrise, and smoke was already rising in the village."

"I decided then that I will live here in the future."

The cakes on the fire were already hot . almost. Lu Ciyu tried the temperature, and took one with some rabbit meat and handed it to Lin Chi.

"Afterwards, I was thinking that if there is someone I like in the future, I must bring him to this place."