Chapter 9

Lu Ciyu really followed Li Zheng's words and opened a temporary station in the village selling wild and game.

In fact, it's not a stand at all. That is to put all the things he hit on the mountain in the courtyard, and sell them to the villagers at a price that is a few cents cheaper than in the town. People who don't want to buy copper coins can also exchange food, vegetables, daily necessities, etc. .

Anyway, no matter how the villagers are counted, they will not suffer. Coupled with the publicity of Lizheng and Lao Langzhong, within a few days, he has a concept of prices for the items of this era, and by the way, he got to know a group of people.

There are more and more things in the backyard, and there are miscellaneous things, which are carefully selected by Lu Ciyu. There are so many prey he can hit under the influence of supernatural powers, but he must be careful to maintain a number that will not make the villagers suspicious. There are so-called gains and losses. Compared with safety, giving up something is nothing. .

Most of the men in the farmhouse are simple, and Lu Ciyu loses some things to wipe off a fraction of the money. These men can be moved for a long time. Next time they pass by, they will bring a few vegetables from their own home. After a while, I have a little understanding of the behavior and habits of most people.

Due to the geographical location of the two families, Lin Chi's "family" inevitably met several times.

At first, the other party's attitude was very bad when he saw him, and Lu Ciyu didn't care either. What does the other party think about him? It's not that the renminbi will not be loved by everyone, just live a good life.

Later, I don't know what happened. Lin Chi's second aunt made a 180-degree turn in his attitude. She stayed in his courtyard all day and didn't say anything, and she changed her mind. Find something to chat with him.

Said that Cao Cao Cao Cao will arrive.

"Little Lu, what did you do today? Let my aunt see."

Lu Ciyu blinked, and just as he was about to answer, the woman sitting beside him hurriedly said, "This is really unfortunate. Originally, Xiao Lu had bad luck and didn't encounter anything today, you are still late... Only A few of them have just been replaced."

If Lu Ciyu wanted to please someone wholeheartedly, it would be difficult for anyone in this world to reject him. The good image of being knowledgeable and sensible was created and won the favor of many people in the village in just a few days.

At first, people just came to change things, and by the way, they watched the so-called scholar and the eldest young master up close. Later, they found that he was not the same as the high-ranking nobles he had seen in memory, but was more like a junior next door. After a long time, I will stay here for a while to chat, and now it has directly evolved into a chat in his courtyard.

Lu Ciyu didn't dislike them for being noisy, but instead smiled and prepared warm water for the elders, and occasionally gave them some fruits picked in the mountains.

People's gossip can reveal a lot of information, which is exactly what he needs most at the moment.

Aunt Lin nodded. Originally, her purpose was not to change things. The question was just to open up the topic. If Lu Ciyu really came up with something, she would have to find a reason to put it off.

She sat down on the stool in the courtyard and joined the two women. Lu Ciyu was too busy arranging things to pay attention to her. She glanced sideways at her and said nothing.

The two women looked at each other and both fell silent, waiting to watch the play.

"Xiao Lu is planning to go to the town to go to the market in a few days, right?" Aunt Lin asked when he saw his posture.

Lu Ciyu nodded: "Exactly."

"Oh...then you have to get up earlier." Lin Erbo Niang said, "You have to be early to go to the market. You sons and brothers may not have heard this, but in our countryside, Heavenly existence."

"When you're in the country, you can't be like in the city... How do you say that idiom? Three poles a day? Yes, you can't rise three poles a day."

"Young people just have to work hard."

...

Lu Ciyu was blank . expression.

Auntie, you are so noisy.

And to be honest, I have been hunting in the mountains every day these past few days. I got up early and passed by the Lin's yard. I have never seen a fire from the fire rising from the yard.

Previously, I heard that the Lin family's work was done by Lin Chi in the morning, but now it seems that it is true.

I really don't know how the Lin family does their homework without Lin Chi during this period of time.

Lu Ciyu was rarely curious.

"...Fortunately, the autumn harvest is coming now. Most of the people in the village are watching the fields at home. If this happens for a few months in the morning, I am afraid that even the ox carts that enter the town will not be easy to grab...". Aunt Lin was still talking freely there.

Lu Ciyu turned her head sideways and silently shielded her.

"By the way, how old is Xiao Lu this year?"

Lu Ciyu said calmly: "Five years of the crown."

Lin Er Auntie frowned: "That's really not small...".

She pondered for a moment, then changed the conversation and said tentatively: "At this age... the child is not too young? Why haven't I heard you mention it?"

Lu Ciyu raised her eyebrows-finally asked the point.

Lu Ciyu was annoyed by being asked before, almost everyone would ask such a question, and then she simply kept silent. I don't know if I should say that this woman is smart. I don't ask him if he is married, but if he has children. According to normal thinking, others will blurt out the answer "heirs who haven't been married yet". Such a question leads directly to two answers.

Lu Ciyu had previously told Li Zheng that he had not married yet, but he did not believe that the one in front of him had not inquired. The reason for this question is just to get a word of affirmation from him. In front of the other two people, nothing will happen to her in the future.

Like cheating.

If Lu Ciyu personally said that she was unmarried, then their family would be ignorant. If Lu Ciyu's wife came to the door in the future, she would have reason to defend herself.

In the end, she still didn't believe it. No one would be married at twenty-five.

He could probably guess how much Lin Er Auntie was thinking. Previously, the fact that he picked up Lin Chi and ran to Lao Lang Zhong had spread all over the village, and Lao Lang Zhong and Li Zheng had revealed several times, intentionally or unintentionally after that, "Lin Chi may not be able to save his life if he delivers it a little later. " message, so most people in the village feel that they are only Lin Chi's savior. But some people don't think so, the one in front of him is one.

Lu Ciyu remembered that she had two daughters.

The older one is already married, and the younger one is still looking for marriage.

I have "accidentally" met several times before.

Lu Ciyu was silent for a moment, didn't play cards according to the routine, skipped the topic of marriage and replied directly: "No children yet."

Lin Er Auntie wanted to say more, but Lu Ciyu asked directly: "By the way, Lin Second aunt knows how your brother Chi's injury is?"

Aunt Lin stopped silently for a moment and stumbled: "Ah... Chi'er... I went to see him a few days ago... his It's almost healed."

Act, then act.

Lu Yingdi stopped and looked up at her.

You went to see him a few days ago, but you just wanted him to go back to work quickly.

"Auntie also knows that Ciyu has been delivering medicinal herbs to Grandpa Lin's house recently. It's really unfortunate that I haven't met him once."

Er Auntie Lin smiled: "Xiao Lu is busy hunting in the mountains all day, it doesn't seem like she I'm a country woman, and it's normal to miss it."

"But Xiao Lu has been running to Uncle Lin's house all day, can't he see Brother Chi?"

The woman listening pricked up her ears. Lu Ciyu's heart moved - is this a big hat to give the two of them a private meeting?

"The wound on Brother Chi's head can't be seen, and he spends most of the time in the house, so how can he see it."

Second Aunt Lin nodded, wiping the corners of her eyes with her cuff: "This child has not kissed me since he was a child. In the end, I'm not his biological mother... I've always been separated from my heart."

"I'm a bit stricter, my children are girls, and it is inevitable that sometimes I don't consciously turn to my daughter and give him more work... After a long time, this child has a pimple... In fact, what is the difference between this child and my own."

Do you think I'm stupid?

The world owes you an Oscar.

The woman watching the play sneered, knocking on the seeds and not speaking.

Lu Ciyu was idle and had nothing to do, and was happy to accompany her to do Tai Chi. While agreeing with her, she inadvertently diverted the topic. Second Aunt Lin was so anxious that the topic just couldn't lead to what she wanted to talk about.

Seeing that it was getting late, Lu Ciyu packed up her things and said to the people, "Just in time, Ciyu wants to send these herbs over there. Aunt Lin, why don't you come with me?"

How could Er Auntie Lin be willing, she waved her hand: "I won't go today, my lintel should be ready, and my aunt should go too."

She was also desperate, Lu Ciyu didn't look good, in fact Very tight mouth. After coming here for so many days, the other party has not found out how much spare money the other party has. After rubbing it all afternoon, her lips were getting hot, and this kid knew to change the subject for her. There were always those two dead women interrupting her, and she had to go on.

Seeing people leave, the two women finally couldn't hold back their laughter. The woman who told him the old man's address from the exit earlier stepped forward: "This is the first time I have seen someone who can tell her. Xiao Lu is really amazing, hahahahahaha".

Lu Ciyu looked at her helplessly: "Aunt Liu, don't say that, have you seen the sweat on my side? They were all scared out." The

two chatted with him for a few more words, and they all wanted to get up and leave. go.

Before leaving, Aunt Liu turned around and warned: "Lin Mei from her family is not as good as she said, so don't be fooled by that face, Xiao Lu."

Lu Ciyu nodded and said yes.

Another woman also said, "My boss has already typed out a few pieces of the furniture that Xiao Lu wants. It's quite big and it's a little inconvenient to carry. He asked me if he wanted to send it to you first?"

Lu Ci Yu shook her head: "How can I bother Uncle Li, is there a place to store it in Aunt Li's house?" The

woman nodded.

Lu Ciyu said: "That's good, Aunt Li will leave it for now. I will borrow an ox cart to pick it up by myself in a few days."

Without passing the two of them, Lu Ciyu picked up something and went straight to the old man's house.

In fact, Lin Chi's injury has been almost healed, but Lu Ciyu Li Zheng and Lao Lang Zhong did not mention it in tacit understanding, and no one wanted to watch him jump back into the fire pit again. How long can such a stable day last? A few days are fine.

Li Zheng didn't come today, and there were only three of him left in the room. During the meal, the old man knocked on the bowl: "The day of going to the market is coming, and Lu Xiaozi will go back to prepare. After so long, it is time to settle down."