Chapter 72

Hmm... It's so vicious...

Lu Ciyu tried her best to hold back her laughter and looked at him with a "puzzled" face.

"What's the matter?"

Lin Chi pressed him under him, and the other party leaned over to support the bed with his hands, but this posture thumped him on the bed.

Lin Chi's hair fell down his shoulders to Lu Ciyu's chest, and he grabbed it and spun it around his fingertips.

"What's wrong?" he asked again.

Wasn't this kid quite brave just now, he dared to throw him down, why is he embarrassed now?

"You were on the mountain just now... Anyway, you can't, can't look around!" Lin Chi gritted his teeth and looked at him seriously.

"I didn't look around, I only glanced at him when he first came out."

"Then you can't bring him home!"

Lu Ciyu's hair straightened and almost hurt Lin Chi. He sat up, his knees bent upwards at the same time, followed Lin Chifen and knelt down between his legs on either side of his body and got stuck.

Lin Chi sat directly on top of him.

"Who gave you the illusion that I was going to pick him up?" Lu Ciyu loosened his hair and touched his forehead: "It's not hot."

He pinched Lin Chi's face with both hands, He rubbed up and down, left and right, and pinched the other's face flushed before letting go of his hand in great distress.

"What is such a big man thinking about all day?"

Lin Chi was raised a lot of meat by Lu Gongzi during this period of time, and the whole person gained a little weight, but because he was thin when he got married, he only had a skeleton left. Some body shape.

Hearing what Mr. Lu said, he knew that he was thinking too much, and while he was relieved, he couldn't help but frowned and touched his face - why did Mr. Lu always like to pinch his face!

I've been pinching since I got married, and I'm still pinching it up and down, pinching my stomach without pinching my face, or pinching my stomach without pinching...cough.

Lin Chi's face was flushed, and he rushed up at once, and he was bound to squeeze it back in person.

Lu Ciyu stretched out his arms and let him threw himself into his arms.

------

It was already midnight when he woke up and regained consciousness. There was only a long candle burning quietly in the room, and Mr. Lu, who had changed his clothes and had some water vapor in his hair, turned his back to him. He was sitting at the table, not knowing what he was fiddling with.

Because of the curtains, he couldn't see the sky outside and couldn't judge the time. Lin Chi carefully got out of bed with the head of the bed, and his legs were still a little weak.

Lu Ciyu turned around when she heard the voice: "Awake?"

"Well." His voice was hoarse, he took a sip of the water handed over by Young Master Lu, and after a while he felt relieved.

"What time is it?"

"The second watch has just passed, and it's still early."

"No." Lu Ciyu seemed to have thought of something, and changed his voice: "You woke up just in time, I just finished it.

" ?" Lin Chi looked inexplicable.

Lu Ciyu brought him back to the bed by the waist, and silently stuffed his daughter-in-law into the quilt and covered it. It was not the cover of the quilt, but the whole body, including his head, was stuffed into the quilt.

After he stuffed the person in, he silently pulled a slit out of the quilt for him to ventilate.

"Be obedient, I'm not allowed to open my eyes if I don't speak."

A muffled "um" came from the quilt.

So Lu Ciyu turned around and was busy for a long time. Lin Chi could only hear the footsteps of this man walking around the room. He seemed to have moved another stool, and he didn't know what he was doing. what.

The quilt was still the one that Mr. Lu made out for the winter. It was unbelievably thick. It was just right to cover it in winter, but it was a little too late in this warmer and warmer season, but the two of them hadn't had time to change it.

Lin Chi shrank in the quilt and covered her body with sweat after a while, and the shower just now was in vain.

He waited patiently for a while before finally waiting for the quilt on his body to be lifted. Young Master Lu seemed to be standing beside him, and a low voice entered his ears: "Open it and see?"

Lin Chi opened it. Eye.

The long candle had just been blown out by Young Master Lu, and there was still a slight white smoke on the wick, but Lin Chi didn't even bother to look at it.

There were several lanterns hanging in the room, and Lin Chi's attention was all focused on the one in front of him, which was similar to the one that Young Master Lu painted in the lantern competition.

The material is different.

Unlike any lantern he had ever seen, the lantern surface in front of him was not drawn on paper and glued with paste, but a piece of crystal clear board.

A clear and transparent board with dried flowers inside.

Even though the flowers inside were almost done, Lin Chi still recognized the ones painted by Lu Ciyu. On the other side of the rotating past, familiar words are embedded in the board, and when you lift the lantern and look at it from a distance, it seems that those words are floating in the air.

In the lantern, it is not the candle oil that will feel the heat when it is too close. Instead, it is a spherical object, which is emitting a bright and dazzling light. Lin Chi stared at it for a while, his eyes were a little dry, and when he looked at other objects, there were some double images.

"Is this Liuli?" Lin Chi couldn't help asking.

But Liuli is not so clear and transparent...

"No, it's crystal glue." Lu Ciyu sighed.

I feel that the B grid has dropped a lot in an instant.

Lin Chi had never heard of this kind of thing, and looked at him curiously, holding the lantern carefully in his hand, looking extremely cherished.

Lu Ciyu really couldn't stand his appearance, and poked someone: "Just hold it normally, it's worthless."

Lin Chi didn't relax at all.

"When I was painting at the time, I was thinking that something like paper will turn yellow and fade after three or five years, and it won't be preserved for long. That's it."

Epoxy always lasts longer than paper products.

The ball inside is not a night pearl, but a light bulb he removed from an electric toy in the space, and there is a battery connected to it.

Lin Chi is still a little dizzy. In his opinion, this kind of thing can be directly paid to the royal family. Lu Gongzi just made it out so casually...

He grabbed Lu Ciyu's sleeve: "Are you going to be okay?!"

"What?" Lu Ciyu was taken aback.

"These things...you just took them out like this, will you be fine?" But the child was so nervous that his eyes were red.

Lu Ciyu patted his head: "How is it possible, only the two of us know about these things. I usually put him away so that he won't go out."

Well, to be honest, the bracelets made of glue and ornaments are real It's so good-looking, even when he found the two big buckets of AB glue and a box of molds after crossing over, he was moved for a moment to make something and sell it. But in just such an instant, the danger in this process is too high, and it does not match his personality of striving for safety and security. It is not that he has no other ways to make money.

"Daughter-in-law, don't just look at it, there are several in the house."

Lu Gongzi nestled on his shoulder like a large animal, rubbing it like a gift.

His breath sprayed on the side of Lin Chi's neck, Lin Chi only felt an itch in his neck, followed by a little pain.

You don't have to look to know that it was bitten by the other party again.

He stood up and approached a large lamp in the center of the room, and painted a large Manchu and Han banquet on the side facing him.

Lin Chi: "...".

He took a detour to another lantern. This lantern was painted with crystal soup dumplings, shallots, white tofu, spicy sangzi noodles, squirrel mandarin fish and small wontons

. Boiled Fish Dongpo Pork Bazhen Chicken...

A small part of it was eaten by Lin Chi and Lu Ciyu in the county, and he had never seen the rest.

These lanterns are the most normal paper lanterns, and only the one in his hand in the whole room cannot be seen.

Those paintings use bold and bright colors, and they look lifelike, as if they are filled with heat and fragrance in front of their eyes.

For the first time, Lin Chi felt that it was not a good thing for her husband to draw too well.

"What are you doing...".

"Oh, it's like this."

"When I was in the county, when I remembered that I couldn't eat it when I went back to the village, I couldn't help feeling sad. Later, during the lantern festival, I suddenly had such an idea, I just eat these All are painted as a memorial...".

What kind of commemoration are you doing? It's obviously revenge on the society, or it's the middle of the night.

Lin Chi thought angrily.

After he returned to the mansion, he cared about the affairs of the Yuan family's brother. He originally wanted to test the opinion of Young Master Lu, but he turned his head and tossed it all afternoon. My stomach was empty and I was exhausted. When I woke up, I felt a little dizzy from hunger. I opened my eyes and saw such rows of lanterns... I did something wrong

.

Lin Chi gritted his teeth, turned around and bit on Lu Ciyu's shoulder.

Speaking of which, I really don't blame Young Master Lu. He originally planned to surprise him after Lin Chi did it behind his back, but the two of them were tired of being together day and night, and he had no chance to avoid them. .

After procrastinating for such a long time, I finally got it done tonight. When my daughter-in-law woke up, she wanted to show it to him... After the show, he also noticed something was wrong...

"Cough."

Master Lu coughed, silently blowing out the candles in the lantern, and packing them into the box one by one.

He temporarily flipped through some food from the space: "Eat first, eat."