Chapter 53 Killing Pigs

There is still some time before the festival, but the butchers in the village have already started to sharpen their knives and prepare to kill the pigs.

When Lu Ciyu heard the news, she went to say hello to the other party, and discussed with the person to leave a smaller body.

This butcher usually does some slaughtering business. He also raises a lot of pigs at home. Every year during Chinese New Year, he will slaughter a few and sell them to the villagers. Of course, the price is also several cents cheaper than in town.

Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi discussed the New Year's ceremony. It's just that I'm a good friend and a good friend. It's a bit too much to send gold and silver to the villagers. As for the elders of the Lin family... let's forget it. After thinking about it for a long time, I decided that it might be better to send some cloth meat and eggs from house to house. Sorry.

The pile of frozen pork in his space couldn't be eaten, but after all, it was selected after years of development and cultivation. The meat quality and taste were completely two levels, so Lu Ciyu decided to buy a whole head directly for the photographer. Those familiar with the family members.

Many villagers gathered in the yard of Butcher Wu's house early in the morning. He always sells meat on a first-come-first-served basis. After all, everyone in the village wants the best pieces. He doesn't keep it for anyone, so dividing them in order will not hurt feelings.

When Lu Ciyu brought the brothers Lin Chi and Xun Quan and Xun Yuan to the place, it happened to be the critical moment when he killed the first pig. The harsh screams could be heard from far away, and Lu Ciyu couldn't help it. just frown.

The sound of desperate struggle before death is the most piercing.

Both animals and humans.

It's not about sympathy and fear, he just sighed with emotion.

Young Master Lu was wearing the same rabbit fur cloak that Lin Chi was busy with before.

Lin Chi made this dress for a long time. It took several months to tan the pieces of rabbit skin, and it took a lot of effort to stitch together hundreds of small rabbit skins. I never started doing it in autumn, and I just finished it not long ago.

When Lu Ciyu got the clothes, she was so moved that she didn't know what to say.

He was kind to Lin Chi, but he just used the rare things and delicious food in the space to make the other party happy. He didn't make any effort from beginning to end, but Lin Chi directly spent several months for him.

He's no different from the modern day people who buy something to fool their lovers.

Lu Ciyu sighed, only feeling that she should cherish and care for each other more.

Lin Chi was surprised by him.

He was originally on the weaker side of this relationship. He felt that he couldn't help Lu Ciyu in business or in the imperial examinations. Yu is troubled by their affairs. Young Master Lu finally became normal, but suddenly he couldn't take it anymore.

The two were desperately pampering each other.

Today, Lu Ciyu is wearing this snow-white rabbit skin cloak, wearing a light-colored Yunjin robe inside, and stepping on double deerskin boots. It was made by Lin Chi himself, inside and out, and it was very warm to wear.

He was naturally afraid of the cold, so he held a small hand stove with both hands clasped together to keep him warm.

The color of the clothes was originally light, and Lu Ciyu was born with a handsome appearance with clear eyes, red lips and white teeth, which made it even whiter. He walked quietly and silently with the two brothers Xunquan Xunyuan on the snow covered ground with expressionless faces, and for no reason showed the arrogance of a cold and cold son.

A person's expression and attitude can really bring a lot of relevant knowledge to other people. Lu Ciyu has always been this face, but when he usually sees him, he always has a three-point smile and three-point gentleness on his face. Kindly, any auntie in the village can come up to make a joke, and it's a little uncomfortable for others to look down so coldly.

Lin Chi and he were wearing the same style of clothes. The material patterns of the clothes and shoes were all the same, but the outer layer of fur was different. After all, Lin Chi only made that one cloak, the only one in the world that is unparalleled in the world.

The piece he approved outside was a long piece of fur that Lu Ciyu had pulled out of the space.

Anyway, they are all hairy, and no one can tell which world they belong to with the naked eye.

The husband and wife entered the yard and found an empty space to stand. The two brothers Xunquan Xunyuan consciously stood in front of the two masters to block their sight. In winter, it was windy and cold, and the two of them had been going their separate ways. At this moment, he stopped before he had time to grab Lin Chi's hand and feel the temperature.

Lin Chi's physique is relatively hot, but Lu Ciyu is on the contrary, her hands and feet are cold at every turn, and it is extremely comfortable to hold each other at night.

His hand was a little hot from the stove, so he held it directly... Lin Chi was startled by him and stared at him with wide eyes. Lu Ciyu chuckled lightly, raised his hand to help him straighten the hosta that was pulling his hair on top of his head, and in an instant, like a new snow melting and spring blossoms, the corners of his eyebrows and eyes were full of smiles.

In fact, he still thinks that this hairpin is a bit girly. After all, it is something passed down by the ancestors of the Lu family for the new daughter-in-law. Although there are not too many decorative patterns on it, it is somewhat feminine.

Lin Chi always felt that this thing was too precious to wear, except on the day of the marriage, this was the second time, if it wasn't for the sudden interest when Young Master Lu was pulling him to try on clothes, he might not have remembered it himself.

Lu Ciyu was also helpless. He could hear the voices of women or brothers in the village when they were arguing, even if he didn't use his supernatural powers. Others complained every day that their men were useless and didn't buy jewelry, but his little husband didn't even know how to wear them.

It's not that I didn't think about buying some for him, but when they first got married, Lu Ciyu forgot Lin Chi's gender at every turn, and later met Lu Guixi... Both of them don't think of themselves as brothers. People, don't take any rough and tiring work seriously, don't be hypocritical and don't take Qiao, if it weren't for the fact that he bought a Yin Qiu of the same gender but was very concerned about the "regular status" of the dynasty, he would have forgotten all this.

Lin Chi had already left all the jewelry in Lu Gongzi's space to pack up. When he was fleeing for his life, he thought that gold and silver would not change and collected a lot of collectibles.

However, if the machine work of this era cannot reach the level of handicraft, there are too many complex jewelry inlaid with jewels and jade, and necklaces and bracelets purely used to please women. There are not many that can be brought out by Lin Chi.

Lin Chi's character can be used as a hairpin for any bamboo sticks, and all the things Lu Ciyu bought for him were brought back to him by all means.

Why is it so painful.

Lu Ciyu rubbed his head.

The pig in the yard finally roared and took its last breath. When all the blood was drained, the butcher took the knife and cut it down along the bones and tendons. In a short while, the whole pig was divided into large pieces. a few pieces.

Lu Ciyu couldn't help but exclaimed - a craftsman.

In ancient times, there was Paoding Jiejie. Although the butcher in front of him couldn't compare with Paoding, his every move and every knife was extremely skillful. In the end, people who live by this behavior, I am afraid that their proficiency and understanding of animals are not too much.

Butcher Wu is also married to a brother. Seeing that the pig was split, he immediately stepped forward to get the meat, took the scale and the plate, and prepared to cut and weigh it for the waiting person. It was obviously not the first time that the action was neat and tidy. Done.

I heard that these two people made a living selling meat in the town on weekdays.

Butcher Wu washed his hands and wiped it on the towel beside him, turned around and rushed over to Lu Ciyu.

He saw Lu Ciyu just now, but he was so busy pressing the pig that he didn't have time to say hello. Now that he was busy, he said straight to the point, "Young Master Lu, do you want to choose first?"

Lu Ci Yu nodded: "It's time to work."

Butcher Wu took people to the fence at the side of the yard: "It's all here, you can pick it up, forty cents a pound."

The pigsty surrounded by this fence is not often used . of. The Wu family is similar to the Lu family. There is a yard not far from the house. The yard is specially built to keep these things. Only the one to be killed the next day will be brought to the main courtyard. in the fence.

There were still six pigs in the fence, lying lazily on the ground and ignorant of their future fate. Lu Ciyu was a little surprised-I didn't expect there were so many people in this village?

He looked at Lin Chi, Lin Chi understood what he meant, and after reading them one by one, he pointed at one end: "Just it."

Butcher Wu nodded, went into the pen and drove the pig out to weigh it, and just helped kill it. The pig man came up together to help tie it up.

The villagers in the courtyard watched their movements in surprise.

Lu Ciyu took Lin Chi to the side. Neither of them could get involved in this kind of thing, so it was better to stay away and watch others busy.

"Is this village so big? How can a pig cost 300 kilograms... If we don't count it, we will kill a total of six... Wouldn't it be too much?"

Lin Chi shook his head: "Not much."

Lu Ci Yu always felt that the village was not very big.

When he was traveling in modern times, he asked a local person about the village where he went to more than 2,000 households. After crossing over, he also asked Lizheng and learned that there were less than 500 households in Yangning Village, so he always I think it's just a small village.

"Although there are less than 500 households, there are quite a few people in each household. Even if a husband and wife are counted as four children, there are dozens of people in a family of three generations, and even a hundred people are not without people. Yes ."

Only then did Lu Ciyu realize that it is ancient... It cannot be measured by modern thinking.

When he calculated the population, he did not consider this issue at all, and he did not expect to ignore so much.

"There are also those small villages on the mountain that sell fruits and vegetables for a living. It is not easy to hunt in winter, and there are not many animals on the mountain. They will also come down to buy meat during this time."

"It will not be sold out. "

Lu Ciyu nodded.

After all, the pig just now was the first one, and the man who helped was still alive, but this one was killed much faster now.

Seeing their skilled bloodletting and cutting meat, Lu Ciyu counted out a few pieces of silver from the purse on his waist and handed it to the butcher's brother. The lent barrel turned around and wanted to leave.

"Hey, wait."

One of the four who had been watching them since they came in was unhappy.

"Brother Wu always pays attention to a first come, first come, and you want to leave after you come so late?"

The person next to him hurriedly scolded him a few times: "Don't say it, didn't you see that Brother Chi just paid the money!"

That's quite a few pieces of silver!

Lu Ciyu turned around and recognized the other party.

He lifts his spirits--here! A must-have for traversers, a face-slapping scumbag, delicious, lazy, and a punk!

He raised his eyebrows: "Then what do you think?"

The man had just been staring at Lu Ciyu, and he didn't notice Lin Chi's payment, nor did he realize that the two brothers took away the whole pig. He thought that these people were here to cut the line: "Of course, let's put the meat down and let everyone pick first!"

Lu Ciyu laughed outright, what age is it, how can there be such a stupid child?

Originally thought it was a small boss, but it turned out that the other party was a joke... Young Master Lu's heart is very complicated.

The young man in front of him looked at the air, and tried his best to keep his voice down, but the tenderness between his eyebrows could be seen at a glance.

"But my husband has already paid, we bought the whole head." Lu Ciyu tilted his head to look at him.

The half-grown man didn't seem to have expected such a thing. He was stunned for a long time, and the person next to him tried his best to yell at him. Only then did he react, his face flushed and he turned and ran away.

A bunch of people were left looking at his back inexplicably.

It's embarrassing to find this.

Lu Ciyu was stunned.

Very good boy, you managed to get my attention.

He waved his hand, took Lin Chi and his two brothers to say goodbye to Butcher Wu, turned around and left.