Chapter 77

He doesn't have the ability to read minds, so he can't see through the true thoughts of the other person's heart.

But since things have developed to this point, don't blame Lu Ciyu for guessing the other party's psychology with the greatest malice.

Lu Ciyu beckoned to the little girl who was helping Lin Yi change her clothes: "Come here." The

attitude was casual as if she was calling a kitten and a dog.

The little girl trembled and walked over with hesitant steps.

"How old are you?"

Boss Li was still rolling and wailing, and the little girl didn't answer either. Lu Ciyu had a very high impression on her because of that face, but she didn't expect to make her brother like this...

His noise was really annoying, and Lu Ciyu suddenly found out how he came through All the people I met were with such voices, and all the quiet children were angels compared to Lin Er Auntie and Mrs. Yuan and Mrs. Li!

His eyes swept across the Li family members coldly, and finally fell on the woman who had an affair with Boss Li: "Go and block his mouth." The

woman's body trembled, she got up trembling and covered his mouth with force. , lest a little voice leaked out and angered Lu Ciyu, she followed her hand.

Boss Li doesn't know what's wrong, maybe he thinks that he has lost all his face today, Lu Ciyu can't beat Lu Ciyu, he can't find someone who can let her out, but he still listens to Lu Ciyu's words to block him... ...I couldn't help but slapped the woman in the face.

The woman was stunned for a moment, and threw herself on it fiercely.

"Go ahead." Lu Ciyu completely ignored the two of them, and when he turned around, his tone returned to his usual gentleness and kindness.

"Ten, twelve...".

so small? It looked like fifteen or sixteen.

"You are his...". He pointed to the two who were fighting on the ground.

Although Boss Li was a man, Lu Ciyu's foot was aimed directly at the strength of stepping on a zombie, and it was estimated that the bones inside were broken. Hands and feet are connected to the heart, he is in pain to death, how can he still have the strength to teach a prosperous woman.

"He's my brother...".

"Well, that's good." Young Master Lu's tone was so gentle that water was about to drip. "When your mother wanted to marry him a flat wife, did your brother refuse?" The

little girl looked at him with a bewildered expression.

He had to change his words.

"When the woman was about to enter the door, did your brother ever quarrel with your mother? Or did he quarrel with your sister-in-law?"

Mrs. Li stared at her desperately, and Lu Ciyu took a step to block her sight.

"This issue is very important to us. Think about your sister-in-law... She was alone in the water on such a cold day...". Lu Ciyu sighed and frowned slightly at her.

The second sister- in-law is a lazy person. The third sister-in-law beats her and scolds her at every turn. Only the elder sister-in-law in the family treats her the best...

"My brother quarreled with my sister-in-law, and he also beat my sister-in-law."

"Well, did you quarrel many times?"

" Many, many times, the family was arguing every day in those days... After the elder brother and the sister-in-law quarreled, the sister-in-law quarreled with the mother...".

"What did you say?"

"I don't remember...". The little girl thought about it seriously: "It seems that my sister-in-law is ignorant."

"Well." Lu Ciyu nodded . "The last question."

"When did these things start?" The

little girl answered quickly this time: "The month before the New Year

!"

Ci Yu nodded, took out the candy from the space and stuffed it into his arms, pointed at Lin Chi to her: "Go to that brother, and go with him into the house to accompany your sister-in-law." The

little girl was a little scared: " You, you won't do anything to my brother!"

Lu Gongzi smiled at her: "What can I do in the clear sky."

"It's just that your brother bullied your sister-in-law, so I will bully you back for your sister-in-law. Is there any answer?"

He could only use Lin Chi's maiden status to help out, and if he really wanted to get it back, it was up to Lin Yi himself.

The little girl is still too young and has a big heart. She has no idea what the consequences will be if Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi don't come after her sister-in-law falls into the water. After getting such a seemingly flawless promise, he was relieved and left it behind.

She ran towards Lin Chi, and Lu Ciyu suddenly stopped her again: "Wait." "

Your brothers and sisters, how are you treating your sister-in-law?"

She frightened her eyes away for several steps, and when she was about to fall, she seemed to bump into someone behind her. She turned around and saw Lin Chi was holding her back and looking at her seriously.

"Be careful," he said.

After all, Lin Chi was adopted by Er Uncle Lin's family. Although the two sides are related by blood, it doesn't show much in appearance. But their Lin family has one biggest similarity besides their long whiteness.

Eye.

Those eyes are so similar to Lin Yi.

The little girl's eyes were red, and she didn't know what she was thinking, she jumped into Lin Chi's arms and burst into tears: "Not good! They always bully and scold my sister-in-law!"

Lin Chi patted him on the back, Glancing at Lu Ciyu, Lu Ciyu nodded at him, and Lin Chi took the child into the house.

Lu Ciyu watched him close the door, then turned around and rolled up his sleeves, showing a smile full of ridicule and malice: "In the blue sky, there are so many things I can do."

So he hates it the most . It's old fashioned, and the sleeves are wide and long. It's still winter, and it's very uncomfortable to move with a layer inside.

Lu Ciyu rolled up the cuff with one hand and folded it in section after section. She took out a clip from the space to prevent it from falling. Just when she got up, she heard a harsh sound from the door that had never stopped making noises.

Of the two jars, one was knocked off a bit, and the other rolled directly on the ground and rolled a few steps away, but fortunately it didn't break.

Thankfully, it wasn't broken, otherwise Young Master Lu would have gone home with a pickle smell.

The door was directly knocked open, revealing a group of villagers outside the door.

These villagers don't know where they got a cut off tree trunk. The cross-section of the trunk is thicker than Lu Ciyu's waist. It's like the siege often played in TV dramas. They just knocked the door. opened.

The people at the head saw Mrs. Li lying on the ground at a glance, the woman who finally broke off the fight and gasping for breath, and Mr. Li...and those Li who were bound with their hands and feet, blocked their mouths, and threw them into the corner. family.

"What are you doing!!!"

"Didn't I say it, this is the private matter of our Lin family and Li family, and outsiders shouldn't take care of it."

"The relatives who have been dragged away for eight lifetimes should not jump out and brush their presence at this time. ." Lu Ciyu looked at them expressionlessly.

The man on the opposite side was about to laugh at him: "You broke into our village for no reason and beat up the people in our village. Shouldn't you give an explanation?!

" Shouldn't you give me an explanation for drowning alive?"

He wanted to overwhelm Lu Ciyu with his aura, but Lu Ciyu was not afraid of this. Not to mention that he brought a lot of people with him when he came here, he really doesn't care about dozens of men.

Because of such a worry-free younger brother like Lin Xi, these people usually fight less often. After fighting in the village, fighting outside the village, fighting in the village and fighting in the town, they were given the nickname "Yangning One Tyrant". In such a remote and hidden village, some people actually knew their notoriety.

The group of men stood lined up behind Lu Ciyu, and the man on the opposite side was three-pointed in fear before he spoke.

Lu Ciyu beckoned: "Do you want to fight?"

The old man in the lead stomped on the ground with a cane: "Do you really think that there is no one in my Lijia Village? Where did the ignorant boy come from! It's really outrageous!"

Lu Ciyu snorted coldly, and pointed to the Li family who thought they had seen the savior on the ground: "Look, don't let them run away."

Lin Xi was stunned: "What about you, eldest brother?"

"Big brother?" Lu Ciyu frowned.

"Hey, big brother! Big brother, from today onwards, you are my big brother!"

Lu Ciyu pressed the throbbing temple: "Your brother is looking at you."

Lin Xi tilted his head stiffly, and was held by his brother by the neck collar. carried away.

"The yard is too small, do you want to fight it out?"

Lu Jie was not afraid, just afraid of breaking the two jars of old sauerkraut.

He once again waved away the Lin family who wanted to help, and left the courtyard alone.

The door was completely smashed, and it couldn't even close. Lin Xi sat opposite Boss Li, and his eyes couldn't stop drifting towards the door.

Not only him, the attention of most people in the courtyard is outside.

He knew that Lu Ciyu was very powerful, but it didn't mean that he could single out a man from a village.

Although this village is small, there are no more than 100 households in the whole village; although there are very few strong and healthy men in their prime, most of them are malnourished and frail in their forties and fifties; although not all people Everyone is willing to come out and come out, there are still people who find excuses to hide at home and don't come out...

But Lu Ciyu can't... There was

a loud noise outside the door, like something hit someone, and then something fell into the water sound.

The sound of falling into the water came one after another, and Lin Xi was startled and ran out to see.

Lu Ciyu was kicking a man into the water with one foot, and at the same time, several people were already thumping in the river.

Lin Xi stared at him dumbfounded, and it took a long time before he could say, "Brother Lu, come on! Hit them! Hit!!"

Lu Ciyu paused: "You came out just in time."

"Go, go, stare at them, come up and kick one down."

Lin Xi's eyes lit up, and he likes to do this kind of thing the most: "Okay Lu Lu Brother, just look at it!"

The river is not deep, since these people can see a girl soaking in it, then they won't feel cold, so they can soak.

Lu Ciyu kicked everyone down, and when he entered the hospital, he called the Lin family to come out to accompany Lin Xi to kick together, and turned around and went in to clean up the Li family.

The Li family, to be honest, he hasn't figured out how to do it, and he still has to refer to Lin Yi's own views on this kind of thing. After all, they are just outsiders.

Lu Ciyu entered the room, Lin Yi had already woken up, wrapped in a heavy quilt and lay on the bed without speaking.

Lin Chi is seriously persuading her about something: "Sister, let's break up, we must break up."

Lin Yi bit his lip, frowned, and finally shook his head.

Lin Chi was so mad at her that she wanted to reach out and grab her collar to shake him awake: "Sister! What are you thinking about! You still don't agree after all this?!"

"It's me and Young Master Lu today. I happened to come here to find out, what about tomorrow? What about the next time? If you continue like this, you will die in this place sooner or later!"

"What are you going to do when we leave at night?! Young Master Lu just made such a big scene, they will definitely Throwing anger on you! Are you going to be ruined to death?!"

Lin Yi trembled, but shook his head desperately.

Li Yan was also anxious and angry at the side, saying a lot of good and bad things, but Lin Yi just didn't agree.

The more Lu Ciyu looked at it, the more strange it became. Lin Yi didn't seem to be such an ignorant person... He saw that Lin Yi was more of Lin Chi's character than Lin Chi's personality. It's definitely faster than anyone else to be ruthless.

Is there any other reason?

"Do you still want to have sex with him?" Lu Ciyu asked.

Lin Yi shook his head.

"Then you want revenge?"

Lin Yi was stunned, then shook her head.

"Do you want to leave here?"

Lin Yi nodded.

"Then why?" Lu Ciyu was even more helpless.

"Lin Chi and I definitely can't stay here for long. He's your brother, what can't you tell him? If you don't talk this time, I'm afraid there won't be a next time." The

next time we meet is to collect her body .

"You don't even believe in your own younger brother, so who else can you believe?"

Yes, who else can she ask for?

The more Lin Yi thought about it, the more desperate she became. She buried her head in the quilt and her shoulders couldn't stop shaking. ".