Chapter 52

Really...it's going to be New Year's Eve in a blink of an eye.

I always feel that time flies so fast after this era.

In the apocalypse, we are counting the days and going forward, but here we are looking forward to each day earnestly.

In fact, there is nothing to prepare for the New Year's Day for both of them. Lin Chi's side has only a few bad relatives, one family is not good to him, the second family of the Lin family, and the other two big family members who don't even care about his existence, the third family has no sense of existence. The etiquette of the juniors has been done to send something meaningful. That's it.

On Lu Ciyu's side, it was even simpler. He was alone, and there was only one nominal outsider, Lu Guixi, who was regarded as his "sister-in-law".

"Guixi Guixi, are you leaving for the new year?"

Lu Guixi put down the file in his hand and thought about it, not sure: "Maybe...will you stay?"

Lin Chi seemed very happy: "Then That's great!"

This kid didn't know why, his face was frozen red, a bit like Chen Mingyan who ran out to look for him in the snowy days. Lu Guixi looked a little distressed, so he couldn't help pinching it.

Lin Chi squinted his eyes and pinched it obediently for him. It looked very like the gray hare that they stewed and made soup at the beginning of the month. It looked very well-behaved.

Lu Guixi opened the door and took him into the house to keep him warm. In fact, the other party had been frozen for so long, and the grip on his face didn't feel good, but Lu Guixi was inexplicably happy.

It may be that the attitude of lying flat and rubbing like a cat is too cute.

When Lu Guixi was very young, he wanted a brother who could protect him, but unfortunately he didn't find it until the end when he became very powerful.

When he saw Chen Mingyan, he felt that it was good to have a younger brother. He was obedient, obedient, and sensible. He would protect him for the rest of his life... Just like the imaginary brother who protected him, he didn't expect that he would not know until Chen Mingyan grew up. It was found that the so-called puppy was actually a wolf cub.

Lin Chi simply satisfied all his regrets in this regard.

But...

"Actually, I'm not very sure, I should probably stay."

Lin Chi was stunned and looked at him with a dazed face.

"That's right... Guixi also has a family of his own... It's time for everyone to gather together for the New Year...".

He was speechless.

Lu Guixi rubbed his head: "You still have Mr. Lu, it's good for the two of you to be together." He was also led by Lin Chi, and when there were no outsiders in private, he was also called Mr. Lu when he followed Lin Chi. .

Lin Chi nodded vigorously.

In the end, Lu Guixi couldn't stay, and Chen Mingyan's letters kept getting more and more. Lu Guixi felt that Yan Falcon on the window rail had lost a few laps.

This kid used all means to coerce and lure him so that he could go back. He even said what he said in a private interview. When Chen Mingyan became crazy, no one could stop him. Lu Guixi really didn't dare to "resist the decree". Neng reluctantly said goodbye to Lu Lin and left.

Lin Chi was very reluctant, so he and Lu Ciyu could only help him prepare things for him to leave.

Xue Yu's people came again. This time, the carriage team extended a long line, and they were lined up and couldn't even see the end at a glance. Originally, when the New Year was approaching, when everyone was shopping, there were always people walking on the trails entering the town. Now it was not only a Yangning village, but almost all the nearby ten miles and eight townships were alarmed.

Lu Ciyu could almost imagine the topics in these people's mouths when they came to visit.

An vacant warehouse in Lu Ciyu's house was filled with more than 100 boxes. Xue Yu came in person this time. After corrupting many things from Lu Ciyu, he handed over the key to him, together with Lu Ciyu. Gui Xi was also taken away.

Lu Ciyu understood now that Xue Yu's purpose was probably Lu Guixi.

Before leaving, he gave Lu Guixi another recipe to make a mirror. As most travelers will face, compared with modern glass mirrors, the ancient bronze mirrors are too blurry, and Lu Ciyu is uncomfortable looking at them.

However, although making mirrors, burning glazed ceramics, etc., although the profit margin is huge, it will attract the attention of the upper-class people of the dynasty at every turn, which is too dangerous.

He didn't even mention the price to Lu Guixi, and he looked like the enthusiastic people were filial to His Majesty the emperor.

Because of the matter of the imperial examination, Lu Guixi told him a lot of big and small matters in the court and local governments in recent years. From these events and the few faint-hearted emperors in power, it is not difficult to judge the national strength of the current Chen Dynasty. Chen Mingyan's series of actions sounded like a wise man, and Lu Ciyu wanted to establish a relationship with him.

Is it because Chen Mingyan can be Xue Yu's backer because Xue Yu can make money for him? In that case, Lu Ciyu can do the same.

Any of the recipes in his hand is enough to change the dynasty and promote its development, each of which can bring huge profits and fill the national treasury.

To be honest, this dynasty is really too backward and barren.

Just like these people in the village, a piece of linen clothes can be worn for three years after being sewed and mended. On weekdays, you can hire a man to do a day's hard work for ten or twenty wen a day's wages. The labor force is terribly cheap.

Lu Ciyu didn't believe in reincarnation, but he came to this era inexplicably. The space is still inaccessible, and people don't know if it can be passed on to his descendants. It would be a pity if the textbooks and reference books in several bookstores disappeared with his death.

He also doesn't expect how much money he can earn with these things that will be developed in the future to seek for himself how much profit, just enough for him to spend, he doesn't mind giving these recipes to Chen Mingyan in exchange for him to protect the safety of his home convoy.

He provided Chen Mingyan with recipes to improve the technology of this era, and Chen Mingyan kept his family safe and a very cost-effective transaction.

But this thing has to be handled well.

The emperor's heart is the most unpredictable, and it would be bad if he felt threatened and fearful... But even if Chen Mingyan was really wary, Lu Ciyu had the confidence to take Lin Chi out of here.

In the Lu hamster disease space, Lin Chi collected a lot of things from this era on his back. When it was really necessary, he had the confidence to lead Lin Chi to escape from here and live a good life, but these people in the Lu family...

He didn't have time to take care of them. .

What Xue Yu sent this time was nominally written as a New Year's gift, and there was a long list of gifts, all of which were for Lu Ciyu, and nothing for Lu Guixi.

The gifts this time are of different levels and values, and they have a lot less human touch than the previous ones. Lu Ciyu took a look at it and guessed that Xue Yu had prepared these things, and that one did not intervene.

That's right, everyone has gone back, naturally there is nothing for him to intervene.

Xue Yu estimated that it was also prepared by the housekeeper in the house, and the New Year's gift was basically delivered. Lu Ciyu found time to take Lin Chi to the town to buy a lot of things, and brought back a carriage full of New Year's goods.

He divided a lot of the things he bought and the things Xue Yu gave, and packed them one by one to prepare them as New Year gifts to the people he knew in the village.

Naturally, Lin Rong and Lizheng's family need not be mentioned, and Lao Langzhong is also indispensable. A few relatives of Lin Chi's family can take some out according to the unwritten rules in the countryside, but the uncles and uncles who are friends with Lin Chi's father... After all, these people take care of Lin Chi, he does not want Lin Chi to be accused He said with his nose that he was developed, then he was ungrateful and cut off his relationship with them.

There are also the ten men who helped build houses and open up wasteland, and a few aunts who helped to make furniture and cook dishes... Lu Ciyu always felt that his connection with this village was not deep, but after doing so, he found that there were so many similarities. familiar people.

The two people in the courtyard were busy with the size of the ceremony, and they were busy counting the number of people. The four people outside the courtyard were busy baptizing and dusting. came up.

The village is so big, and there are only a few literate people who can write and even fewer. Lu Ciyu is like a treasure. As soon as he left, he was detained by Lizheng and wrote couplets of blessings to men, women and children in half the village.

The red paper is cut and ready for pen and ink. Just writing this stuff is really boring, but every family doesn't want to repeat it with other people's homes, and every door of a family, several rooms and several courtyards has to be posted.

It is not difficult to write couplets, but it is difficult to write without repetition.

Young Master Lu was racking his brains trying to think of the sentence, just as Lin Chi was watching him from the side, he simply handed Lin Chi a pen and asked him to help write the word for blessing on the side.

Lin Chi's current vocabulary cannot write the couplet, which requires a flat and flat rhyme, but Lu Ciyu has taught it a long time ago.

Lin Chi usually takes Zhang Lu Ciyu's words and traces it. Although the writing is not as beautiful as Lu Ciyu's, he also has a little bit of his shadow. At first, when I was writing, I made a few mistakes because I was nervous and afraid that my hands would tremble under the unbelievable eyes of so many people. Later, it became more and more smooth, and every word became more and more beautiful.

He came to the confidence to write on his own, and many people in the village widened their eyes.

Whether it's a brother or a girl, they all feel that there is no need to go to school to read and write, except for a very few who hope that their children will marry into whichever family they will be the righteous prince or wife in the future.

After all, the price of the school is really too high, and the brother or the girl is going to get married. After spending so much money, it is all cheaper for the husband's family in the end. If you have this spare money, it is better to spend it on your own children, and expect them to be old in the future.

But this doesn't mean that they don't want their brothers and daughters to be literate. After all, in the eyes of these people, the status of a scholar is extremely deified. Anyone who can read and write can be proud for a lifetime. Who doesn't want their children to become The superior man?

I never imagined that Lin Chi, who was not taken seriously by few people in this village, had become half a noble "scholar"...

They all had different expressions, and their hearts were very complicated.

When Lin Chi and Lu Ciyu finished writing, they left with a lot of respect.

Lin Chi was still a little uncomfortable with this change, but he could still faintly perceive the other party's attitude. He pulled Lu Ciyu's hand and held out his chest silently, making everyone inexplicably proud.