Chapter 50 Illness

It was funny to say that the frail and sickly Lin Chi returned to the house with nothing to do, but the able-bodied Young Master Lu had a fever the next day.

There were several thick layers of quilts on Mr. Lu's body, which made him almost breathless. If it wasn't for the soaked handkerchief on his forehead, he would have arched into the depths of the quilt.

So humiliating.

As an attack, an attack with a golden finger with supernatural abilities against the sky, actually caught a cold from the cold.

What a shame! ! !

Lu Ciyu covered her face.

Lin Chi led the old man in, and saw Lu Gongzi holding his head and digging into the bed at a glance, he was startled and hurriedly stopped: "Don't move around, don't rub off the veil!"

Lu Ciyu A head was exposed from under the quilt, and he made a muffled "um".

These days can't be over. When he gets sick, his wife's control becomes stricter.

The old man sneered at his appearance, poked his wrist for a moment, and explained a lot of the principles of wind-cold disease, and listed a row of herbal names, which Lin Chi carefully memorized in his heart.

Seriously, who has never had a cold or fever, who doesn't know how to cool down and take medicine, but when it came to Lu Ciyu, Lin Chi was a little panicked, and he always felt that what the old man said was more reliable.

He wanted to send people out, but the old man saw his intention at a glance, waved his hand and said, "Forget it, I'll just go back by myself, do you see your family as someone who can leave?"

Lin Chi turned back glanced. Young Master Lu just put his head outside and blinked his eyes pitifully at him. He suddenly softened his heart, sighed and called Yin Qiu, asking him to take the old man for a ride.

After finding that Lu Ciyu's temperature was wrong, he transferred the four people in the front yard to spare.

It is said that people who are sick will feel insecure, and he has indeed verified the accuracy.

Lu Ciyu was groggy and couldn't hold his spirits. He leaned on him lazily and didn't want to move. His husband was usually clingy, but now he couldn't leave for a moment.

Lin Chi went back to the house and held his hand, full of self-blame: "You gave me all the scarves and gloves, it's my fault for not taking good care of you...".

Lu Ciyu pressed his hand under his face, and the scalding heat spread to Lin Chi's heart along the touching skin.

"How can I blame you, I overestimated myself."

There are a lot of things in the space to keep warm, and Mr. Lu's actions are purely his own.

He seldom gets sick, and he survived unscathed in the last world so cold, how could he fall ill after a light snow in another world?

It is said that people who don't get sick often will be especially serious once they get sick, but now he really understands it. He wanted to open his eyes very hard, but he couldn't keep his spirits up. Seeing that Lin Chi was about to get up, he quickly tightened his hands: "Where are you going?"

Lin Chi stroked his head: "Go to decoction. "

Mr. Lu's hair was blown up, and he didn't let go when he dragged him, and he kept pulling people in his direction. When he was healthy and healthy, Lin Chi never "resisted" his every move, and now he is sick even more. He would not refuse, and he was dragged onto the bed and pressed on Lu Ciyu's body.

"Will you sleep with me for a while?" Lu Ciyu whispered in a hoarse voice.

Lin Chi almost nodded at his hoarse voice, but he still remembered what he should do: "No! You need medicine!"

Lu Ciyu: "...".

Why is my daughter-in-law so stubborn?

There are a bunch of western medicine QAQ in the space. He doesn't want to drink the super bitter QAQ of Chinese medicine.

Lu Ciyu hugged the person's arm and shook it: "Chichi... just lie down with me for a while...".

Lin Chi: "...".

Lin Chi gritted his teeth and firmly rejected him.

"I can't sleep without you...".

"Nothing to hold...".

Lin Chi really couldn't stand Young Master Lu's pitiful appearance. It seemed that something had hit his leg lightly. Lin Chi lowered his head and saw a fluffy and plump puppy nest beside his feet. Whoops at him.

It was one of the litters of puppies he and Mr. Lu bought in one go.

It's been a while since they bought them back. The puppies have grown a lot, and the fur on their bodies is much thicker. Lin Chi put them in the yard and let them run around freely. This could only be someone who sneaked in just now when the door was opened.

Lin Chi had an idea in an instant, leaned over and picked up the puppy and rushed to Lu Ciyu: "Why don't you let it sleep with you?"

Lu Ciyu looked at the puppy who couldn't understand the situation with a blank face. Lifting the quilt and covering his head, he turned around and said nothing.

Lin Chi put the dog down silently and pushed his back carefully.

"Master Lu? Ciyu? Husband??"

Lu Ciyu: "...".

Lin Chi wanted to touch him, but he had just touched the puppy, and he didn't know if the puppy ran into anything unclean, so he could only sigh in place: "I'll be back soon... ...".

He carried the puppy out of the house, hoping that he could come back to accompany him after decoction sooner.

Lu Ciyu turned over and remained silent.

------

Lin Chi put the puppy back in the nest, called out Xue Song who wanted to come up to help, and washed his hands carefully before starting to pack the herbs.

They are all herbs to remove heat and cold. He has followed Lao Langzhong to make a lot of them, and the cleaning steps have always been memorized in his heart.

Young Master Lu didn't like others touching their food or other personal items, so Lin Chi did it all by himself. He didn't know that this was the aftermath of Lu Ciyu's bizarre poisoning in the last days, but he only knew that what the other party said must be memorized firmly.

He was extremely careful in every step of soaking the medicine and decoction, filtering and mixing it. He carefully boiled it for more than an hour before entering the house with an enamel white bowl.

As expected, Lu Ciyu hadn't fallen asleep yet, and the uncontrollable fear of his body kept coming to him. He was accustomed to adjusting to the most alert posture anytime and anywhere, and his current weakness made him almost mad.

It was only by leaning on Lin Chi that he could barely calm down for a while, but Lin Chi still ran away...

Young Master Lu sighed while holding the panda doll that Lin Chi sewed a few days ago.

When Lin Chi came in, what he saw was his appearance, and he was amused. He silently turned his head to adjust his expression and then asked him to take medicine.

Young Master Lu had a cold face and was reluctant to sit up.

He really didn't want to drink the traditional Chinese medicine prescription, but it took Lin Chi's energy for so long to get it out, and he couldn't refuse.

He frowned as soon as the decoction entered, and his whole body exuded an aura of "resistance". Lin Chi's heart ached as he watched from the side, and wished he could go up and drink for him in person.

Lu Ciyu drank the medicine little by little, looked up at Lin Chi's coaxing child's expression and was a little confused. In his heart, he wanted to grab the person and kiss him, but he was afraid that he would be sick to the other person, so he could only clench his fist and secretly dismissed the idea.

There was a soft noise from the courtyard gate, about who was coming back, Lu Ciyu put down the bowl and didn't want to pay attention to the person who came.

He felt extremely uncomfortable all over, his brain was exhausted to the limit, but his consciousness was always awake and he couldn't fall asleep. After tossing around for so long, he was a little sleepy. Young Master Lu arched forward, and the whole person nestled into Lin Chi's arms like a large animal and didn't move.

Lin Chi tentatively tried a few times but couldn't break free. Young Master Lu's listless appearance was pitiful... Lin Chi silently moved over the small wooden table to get his things, and Lu Ciyu leaned against his thigh to look at it. As he was busy with his work, minutes passed by, and surrounded by the familiar atmosphere, he finally fell asleep in peace.

Lin Chi put down the embroidery pattern in his hand, holding his chin and staring at Lu Ciyu's profile.

Like he was lying on each other's lap a few months ago.

------

As the saying goes, sickness comes like a mountain, and sickness goes like a thread. Lu Gongzi was dizzy for several days before finally adjusting his state.

With his illness, a lot of winter has passed. During this period, the shop that Xue Yu and Chen Mingyan worked together was also ready and started to make a profit.

The new tastes that are completely different from the existing cuisines, the market prospects and development space that can be seen by anyone with a discerning eye is too great, and Xue Yu will definitely not be able to eat it alone. He didn't know what agreement he had reached with Chen Mingyan. He used his Xue family's contacts in Shanglu restaurants all over the world to open the way. Chen Mingyan, the big Buddha, gave the green light behind the scenes.

Anyway, you have to find a powerful and powerful official to support yourself. Since you have to pay this "filial piety money", it is better to hand it directly to the biggest one, which can be regarded as a favor for yourself.

Moreover, other officials may not be able to protect him.

Half a winter passed gradually, and several shops they used to test the water in advance were gradually put into operation, and the first share of the net profit was also sent to Lufu.

Not to mention the land occupation and inconvenience of transportation, Xue Yu took a few boxes of copper coins and silver as the main body, and exchanged the rest into silver bills to send.

In this time and space, the silver note is not limited to the voucher for depositing silver. Although the main function is still this, it has developed a class that can also be used as a general equivalent transaction, which saves Lu Ciyu a lot of trouble.

The nearest town is really too small, and even the bank is a small family. Most of the bank notes given by Xue Yu are in denominations of 1,000 taels. Such a bank is afraid that the whole bank can't be exchanged.

Could it be possible that he gave a few days' notice before he could withdraw the money? It is estimated that it will spread all over the town in a blink of an eye.

Lu Ciyu changed his clothes to meet the guests and leaned on the chair with a small stove to warm his hands. Seeing that Lin Chi methodically arranged a resting place for Xue Yu's men to prepare tea and snacks, he was proud and proud and had other unclear feelings in his heart. mixed together.

Lin Chi is now more and more aura of the master.

very nice.

He is not seriously ill, but Lu Ciyu usually looks like a handsome gentleman. After staying like this for a few days, the whole person shows a bit of weakness and sickness, and it looks more like the kind of person who is blown away. . Even the voice of Mr. Xue's voice was much lower, for fear of disturbing him.

Lu Ciyu: "...".

He also couldn't hold someone's neck by the collar and say that he was already fine.

Xue Yu himself intended to befriend Lu Ciyu, and even with the shopkeeper Xue, he also wanted to draw in the relationship between the two.

Scholars, peasants, businessmen, and merchants are the cheapest, but this is also targeted. At least in such a small town, Shopkeeper Xue can't help but rely on the Xue family, the royal merchant behind him.

He put out the news and wanted to find a few people and Lu Ciyu as bailiffs. Almost all the students from most of the town and nearby villages came.

In this small town, most of the children from poor families have no background, and those who are really capable have gone to the school in the county. For these people, if nothing else, just showing a face in front of the bookstore's shopkeeper to show a sense of presence is very attractive.

Shopkeeper Xue left a list on the case, indicating that Lu Ciyu would screen slowly when he had time. The two of them exchanged a few more words and then said goodbye.

Lu Ciyu looked at the list and sighed. Even these scholars who despise the most stinky businessmen can bow down... Money and power, really good.