Chapter 10 Settle down

Yes, it's been so long in a blink of an eye, and he should settle down too.

The autumn harvest is approaching, and people in the village are all busy before they know it. A year of hard work finally came to fruition, and no one wanted to have another problem at such a critical moment. The family took turns to stay in the field, fearing that someone would take the opportunity to make trouble.

Instead, Lu Ciyu became the most idle one in the village.

"This is also the last market before the autumn harvest, and there are few people entering the town. It should be changed to after the autumn harvest, every household will go into the town to sell grain and use money to buy items. People crowding people and things can squeeze your small body. I'm crying." Li Zheng drove the cattle lane with his hips on his shoulders.

Lu Ciyu laughed dryly, not knowing how to answer, but could only say yes.

There is no need to rush after the autumn harvest, it is quite crowded now.

This is what Lu Ciyu thought with Lin Chi's old husband and a large bag of items crowded on the narrow car board.

Although the government of the dynasty had regulations to make the yamen as a resident department, but the executive power was not very good. Information was not developed in ancient times, and the emperor could only know the conditions of the people and the country through those few inherently rigid channels. The officials below are not stupid, they bought the adults to suppress unfavorable news for them. If the emperor is far away, they are the imperial decree.

What's more, it's a small town that's hard to find even if it's far from the imperial capital.

In the few days when Lu Ciyu first came, he handed out the post. The other party is just a document for registering in the account, and he doesn't even have a formal grade, but because he has real power, he has become a character in this small town.

It took a few days for the post to be delivered, and the other party was in a good mood before answering his request for a meal, and reluctantly agreed. Lizheng found a lot of talents to get through the internal relationship, and it was not until recently that he got a positive reply and notified Lu Ciyu to go to the government to establish a household.

Logically speaking, setting up a household registration should not be so difficult.

In order to prevent people from evading taxes and evading military service, the most basic household registration system of "Shi Wu Lian Si" has been established since ancient times. Then with the development of time, the laws and regulations have been continuously improved and perfected, and the household registration system of this dynasty has already formed a complete set of complete procedures.

In peaceful times, it was okay. If the new emperor forced the palace three or five years earlier, the government soldiers would go from house to house with the roster and knock on the door to arrest people to join the army. Black households like him would have to flee to the mountains to fend for themselves.

Lu Ciyu couldn't come up with a famous post, and if he was questioned, he couldn't answer anything. According to the law, tax evasion will be severely punished. He can use his supernatural ability to escape and settle in a new village, but I am afraid that it will leave a dark history in the government, and when he becomes famous in business in the future It would be very easy for someone to mess with him.

It is because of all these considerations that he would rather owe some favors and troubles to make a few more trips in exchange for this rightful identity. In fact, it is equivalent to spending money to buy a registration official to keep his mouth shut. People in Yangning Village only think that he is fleeing from disaster, and they will not think that he has nothing at all.

The ground was bumpy and uneven, and the car itself only had a few wooden boards and a few wheels. The ox cart swayed all the way, and Lu Ciyu, who was making an ox cart for the first time, almost broke his bones.

The other three had calm expressions on their faces, but they were actually peeking at him, and it was obviously very interesting to see the expression on this noble boy's world torn apart.

Lin Chi saw that he was dizzy and had nowhere to put his hands and feet. He couldn't bear it, so he secretly called Li Zheng: "Uncle...".

Li Zheng put away his expression of watching the show and coughed lightly with his fist to his lips. Lu Ciyu came back to his senses: "Uncle, Uncle Li Zheng, please let me drive the cattle. Come up and rest for a while."

He also mentioned before . After this proposal, we can't let the elders drive the car for them... The problem is that the dignified Young Master Lu has obtained the driver's license and can ride three wheels, but he can't drive the bullock cart. It was really hard to see and drove him back to the car.

As a result, who would have thought that he was ox-sick.

Lu Ciyu wanted to cry without tears. He wants to get out of the car, even if he is allowed to walk with the cow.

After grinding all the way, he finally entered the town. Because it was a market day, the guards at the city gate were not strict, and they stood lazily on both sides of the gate.

In ancient times, it was not necessary to check famous posts when entering the city, of course, except for large and important town checkpoints. It was the day of the fair, there was a lot of population, the guards just rummaged through the things they brought, and the inside was stuffed with some copper plates under the cover of long sleeves.

They had already negotiated on the way, Lu Ciyu followed Li Zheng into the yamen to set up a household, and the old man took Lin Chi to the shop to sell herbal prey caught from the mountains. After the two sides finished, they went to meet somewhere.

Lu Ciyu has entered the town in stealth several times before, and the road here has been traveled several times. On the other hand, Lin Chi, a person who rarely leaves home, looked around, and his eyes were filled with wonder and curiosity. He was more like an outsider than Lu Ciyu.

Lu Ciyu wanted to laugh when she saw it, but she was inexplicably sad.

He was originally an outsider in that home. His uncles and aunts would take their daughters to the town to go to the market to play, but not necessarily with him.

Due to the large number of passers-by in the town, Lu Ciyu had to suppress the hand that only wanted to touch his head for comfort, and Li Zheng said goodbye to the old man and the middle, and turned away.

Most of the people who go to the market go to the west of the town, where there is a trading place specially designated by the government, while the yamen and the west market are completely different directions.

Li Zheng had previously told him about the Li Jiguan he was going to see today. He has two sons in the age of no confusion. He is good at property. Although he is a bit snobbish, he is very cautious. This is the fundamental reason why he can sit in this position for several years.

Lu Ciyu followed him all the way, and displayed the lines of what Li Zheng said in his heart.

It doesn't matter if you have good sex and possessions, Lu Ciyu lacks everything except money and treasures. Previously, he took a few souvenirs, all wooden hollow-carved fans, which he bought casually while traveling in a water town in the south, and sold them for 20 taels of silver. He changed the town to disguise them and used them as walnut-carved pendants and wooden ornaments, and went around. There are also hundreds of taels in the transfer space.

In fact, those fan ornaments are nothing in modern times. The souvenirs made by the machine in batches are all the same in Taobao. However, this is ancient times. In an era when everything had to be polished by hand, the value of the background was directly doubled several times.

At that time, Young Master Lu performed to himself the character of a brain-dead young master, "Father doesn't give money, he steals the family's stuff to exchange for some money."

Seeing that the pawnshop owner is profitable and seeing that others are stupid and deceitful, he is so tongue-in-cheek that he raised 20% of the money to fool him into signing a deadly contract. Seeing people press their fingerprints / I don't mention ecstasy in my heart, I just feel that I have met a fool and made a lot of money, but I don't know that I have also fallen into Lu Ciyu's trap, making people backhand and earning more than a hundred taels for nothing, in short, a sum of money A happy business for both parties.

It's okay to be snobbish and cautious. Today, Lu Ciyu wore a light blue woven brocade embroidered robe that he had prepared for a long time, and his eyes hurt when he saw the various splendid and auspicious patterns on the cuffs. Another two-color glazed jade pendant, which is rarely seen in this town, is hanging from the waist. The color is too natural, the color is bright and the light transmittance is high, and it is worth a lot. The appearance of the whole person is extraordinary and luxurious, which is absolutely eye-catching.

The problem of bright eyes has been verified... When I went to Xunli in the morning, I was almost surrounded by uncles and aunts in the village, and finally escaped.

Thanks to this overhead dynasty, there is no rule that ordinary people cannot wear colored glaze.

In addition, the colored glaze is fired at high temperature. The craftsmanship in this era is not mature, and it is not uncommon to have two colors. The royal family or the private market can produce a few pieces every once in a while, and there are not a few people who trade it to the private sector. The three-color or more colors are almost completely monopolized by the wealthy aristocrats.

If this is in modern times... let alone three colors, seventy-two colors can be produced for you.

People are always afraid of the unknown. Since the official is greedy for money and profit, he must have seen a lot of good things. The poor son who doesn't take it seriously wears clothes that he can't see the pattern on himself, and wears high-value jewelry and jade pendants. Divide Lu Ciyu's past family background.

Li Zheng said that this person was cautious, so he would not easily do anything to Lu Ciyu, at most be careful. In ancient times, there were many branches of a clan/clan. Lu Ciyu said that his relatives were no longer alive. Who knows if he has a cousin or a cousin who is not usually in contact with him in the distance. In case he moved Lu Ci here Yu, someone came over there looking for him.

What's more, at this time, he helped Lu Ciyu set up a house, and Lu Ciyu owed him a favor. In such a small town, Li Jiguan said that Lu Ciyu would give him "filial piety" on New Years and festivals. Rushing to do it is tantamount to killing chickens and getting eggs.

Li Jiguan was just as Lu Ciyu thought.

When he entered the door, he was first taken aback by his appearance, and then his eyes fell on the jade around his waist and couldn't move his eyes away. The arrogance and disdain in the eyes of the officials who looked at the rice paper in their hands earlier disappeared in an instant, and their attitude was comparable to some salesmen in the 21st century.

Lu Ciyu looked around the environment very secretly, and briefly reiterated his background. Out of the corner of the eye, he glanced at Li Zheng who was standing on one side, and the words made up a few small loopholes that he had overlooked when talking to Li Zheng before. Li Jiguan couldn't help nodding his head.

"...That's it, what the kid said is absolutely true." When everything was finished, Li Zheng gave him a secret wink, and Lu Ciyu understood it and picked up the big package he brought with him: "Before, the kid went hunting in the mountains, I accidentally dug up a ginseng...".

He took out a long wooden box with an ordinary appearance, with a layer of specially tanned animal skins embedded in it, imitating the gift box packaging of the 21st century. Li Jiguan was very satisfied when he saw it.

"The kid doesn't have anything that Li Jiguan can read. He only read a few books when he was young. When he was running for his life, he picked up the things and ran without looking at what was inside... I heard that Mr. Jiguan has two sons under his knees. , these pieces of ink and a few square inkstones will be given to Lord Jiguan, and I hope the two young masters will get the fame soon."

Jiguan's eyes lit up, he took the ink inkstone and kept playing with it, obviously these two things were sent to his heart. go. The color of the ink block is black and moist, and it has a strong odor, while the inkstone is made of ceramics, with green bamboo scrolls painted on it, and it looks like something for readers.

"And these... Ciyu is new here, and I hope Lord Jiguan can give me some pointers...". Lu Ciyu opened the box and visited the ten taels of silver neatly.

Li Jiguan smiled and patted his shoulder, took out a brand new household post and started writing on it. "I can't talk about pointing, but as an elder, I can give you some experience and let you young people take less detours."

Lu Ciyu also smiled and climbed up: "Thank you so much. Uncle Li is gone, just don't make a fuss when harassing in the future." He knew that this "business" was achieved, and the result was even better than expected.

"Just write Lu Ciyu in the name column. The name Lu Gui has been burdened with too much, and Ciyu will be named after the word in the future." The official nodded, what people want to be called is their business, and it is up to him. Silver will not be less.

"Not married yet?"

"Exactly." Lu Ciyu nodded and replied, "But maybe... It won't be long before I come to trouble Uncle Li again." He touched his nose, a little embarrassed.

The registration officer laughed and understood: "Then I'll be waiting for the wedding wine." The

two of them exchanged a few sentences back and forth. The registration officer kept asking questions under the name of registered household registration. Can't help but answer. Until Li Zheng's face turned down, he said solemnly, "Xiao Lu, you are too naive, the official official is busy with affairs, how could you delay for so long?"

Only then did Lu Ciyu suddenly realize, with a face full of guilt: "It's Ciyu that went too far...". He took the newly obtained household registration card, the "reluctant to part" farewell official, and before leaving, he did not forget to take off the jade pendant on his waist: "I met Uncle Li at first sight, and the little jade pendant is not a respect.

" When he was about to speak, Lu Ciyu hurriedly said: "Uncle, don't refuse, the junior's wishes, you just accept it." As he spoke, he pulled Lizheng's clothes, saying goodbye as if he was afraid of his rejection, turned around and left , Li Jiguan called him a few times, during which time the person had disappeared from his sight.

Lu Ciyu took Li Zheng and walked a long way, and then he breathed a sigh of relief: "It can be calculated."

He turned his head and asked for credit: "Uncle Li Zheng, how did I behave!"

Li Zheng was full of surprises "It's true... even I've been lied to."

Lu Ciyu looked down at the famous post in his hand, carefully put it in his arms, and put it away. Lizheng was right in front of him, and he couldn't put it in the space. "Yeah, it's not easy."

He was finally not a black family.

Lu Ciyu was in a good mood and pulled Li Zheng: "Uncle, let's go, Lin Chi and Grandpa Lang Zhong should be in a hurry."

"Oh, slow down, this old man is not as nimble as a young man like you...".

The two of them walked a few steps, and Li Zheng suddenly asked, "Why did you suddenly give him ink inkstone?

" middle.

Lu Ciyu said with a smile: "You said that Master Jiguan has two sons. I thought that since Master Jiguan is a member of the government, he must have hoped that his son would be in high school, so he prepared this. It was too long before. Later, I didn't tell my uncle, but it was too late this morning."

Li Zheng sighed: "You are still too reckless. Fortunately, you delivered it right."

What if the senior official did not want his children to study?

Lu Ciyu turned her head sideways. How could he say that something was taken out of the space through the cover of the package when he put his hand into the package.

You must be careful about giving gifts, in case you accidentally send them to someone's taboo place.

The ink ink was indeed prepared by him before, but he prepared a copy of the businessman's abacus and the bookmaker's tools, which was only for temporary use and did not intend to take it out.

The reason for the temporary send out is simple.

When they entered the house, the official was looking at the dozen rice paper. Although he collected it very quickly, Lu Ciyu still saw the content on it.

It is a repeated word, the handwriting is immature, and it should be used by children to practice calligraphy.

The father looked at his child's calligraphy work with loving eyes.

How can you not hope that your son will become a dragon.

Lu Ciyu turned his head sideways: "Uncle, let's go."

"We've agreed, Lin Chi and I are going to have a good time today and go around the town. You and Grandpa Lin are not allowed to stop me!"

"When did I promise? That 's what you said?"

"Anyway, I agreed, Lin Chi really wants to go shopping!"

"You kid, stop, don't use our brother Chi as a pretense!"