Chapter 13 I Marry

Lu Ciyu bought so many things that he couldn't get them at all. The left and right ox carts were borrowed from a familiar farmer, and Li Zheng rushed directly to his door. The full truckload of things somehow attracted gossip from many people in the village.

He didn't care, or it was something he expected in advance.

It's better to be invisible than to be thought through.

Everyone helped him move the things back to the yard. Lu Ciyu sorted the people who were going to be sent away, and a few people entered the room and chatted for a while before they left.

Even with all kinds of reluctance in his heart, Lin Chi wanted to go home.

And you can't live in the old man's house for a lifetime. Although there is nothing to avoid in the old man's place, how can there be such a truth.

No, there is actually a way.

Lu Ciyu was silent for a moment, and pushed the messy thoughts that had just arisen out of his mind. He walked into the room and lowered his head to play with the purchased items.

To be honest, he still hasn't really adapted to his current role in his heart.

After all, I was chased and killed and had no choice but to flee into a city where only zombies gathered. For half a month, I faced only hideous zombies who could only "his ho ho", and not a single living person saw a human being. There is no communication between them, and a good person was almost forced to be a dumb one.

Originally, I thought that I would be a bachelor in this life. Maybe after a few decades, the survivors will clean up the zombies and recover the lost land of the city and they will study his corpse. The city blasted him into another world.

In fact, the hot weapon has nothing to do with him. Who would have thought that there would be a living person in a city full of mutant zombies that was classified as an SS-level forbidden area.

Lu Ciyu sighed.

What a disaster.

I finally accepted the setting of the dynasty and prepared to integrate into this society, but I couldn't help but intervene in the matter of Lin Chi.

It is indeed the most convenient and quick way to get married at the moment. He also knows that Lao Langzhong and Aunt Lizheng are matching them, but Lu Ciyu is not the Virgin. Because of sympathy for a person's situation, and because he has a good impression of him, he hastily set a life-long event and stepped forward to marry the other person, which is extremely unfair to him and Lin Chi.

This era is similar to my ancient times. Men can also have three wives and four concubines to hug each other, but there are no such words in Lu Ciyu's dictionary of three good men.

Not to mention quitting. In ancient times, it was a fart if the three views did not match the personality, and it was better to kill people directly to save trouble, so as not to be ridiculed and ridiculed.

What's more, Lin Chi's temperament... If he really has someone outside, he won't show anything on the outside, and he can't tell how sad he is.

He didn't realize that he had unconsciously put Lin Chi in the position beside him to think.

No matter how tangled his heart is, the days will eventually go down.

Lu Ciyu, who has obtained the household registration, is still so low-key. After going to Lizheng Office and signing the paperwork for leasing this small courtyard, he shut himself up in the courtyard, thinking about what business to do in the future.

I will see Lin Chi secretly if I have nothing to do.

He is a very disciplined person. The most they get along with is holding hands. Considering the other party's mood, they haven't even kissed.

In the past few days, Lu Ciyu not only flipped through the scientific and technological books in the space, but also made up for a lot of ancient customs. I probably guessed what Lin Chi was uneasy and rejected that day. After several exchanges, I tried several times, intentionally or unintentionally, and now it can be completely confirmed.

Some bad factors in his bones were at work, so he deliberately asked Lin Chi to meet in some "places where the security is not so high".

Such as the woods outside the village.

The area is not large, and it is not far from the village. Usually few people come, but if someone hides inside and is discovered, there is no way to escape.

At first, Lin Chi was very embarrassed. He was a timid and cautious person. He felt unsafe to meet him in the mountains, but he couldn't resist Lu Gongzi's pitiful expression of pleading, expecting, and acting like a spoiled child, so he could only grit his teeth and agree with difficulty .

Lin Chi's courage is very small, but he is always unexpectedly courageous when it comes to Lu Ciyu's affairs.

He promised him with a heroic feeling that he would explode at any time. He regarded every meeting with Lu Ciyu as the last time in his life, so he cherished it very much.

And Lu Ciyu was used to the indifference of human nature, and just happened to have no resistance to this cherished sense of importance.

Every night, when Lin Chi sneaked back to the room, he would secretly rejoice that he had stolen another day. But he didn't know that Lu Ciyu would turn on his abilities every time to block out the breath of the two people. In the eyes of others, there was nothing where they were. Although it would double the consumption of abilities, Lu Ciyu was still happy. Among them, the growth and promotion speed of abilities is even faster than in the end times.

It may be that a mysterious switch was accidentally turned on. Lu Ciyu couldn't stop looking at Lin Chi's nervous and pitiful appearance. Although he would reflect on it when he went back at night, he couldn't help teasing him the next day.

The two of them were just chatting, talking about the village. He had learned a trick from Lizheng before - asking a question to ask Lin Chi's opinion, and in the other's answers and actions, he could see a lot of his personality in dealing with the world.

The so-called communication is a process of understanding each other's three views, personality and hobbies. He Lu Ciyu made decisions as cautiously as always, and getting a daughter-in-law was even more important.

Lin Chi was not treated well in the Lin family. He was a very simple person. He would be happy for a long time if Lu Ciyu stuffed him with steamed bread and pancakes.

Seeing how happy he was eating, Lu Ciyu sat with a pie in both hands and nibbled. Her cheeks were bulging like the silver fox hamster raised by her roommate in college, both funny and sad.

Lu Ciyu turned his head and took a bamboo tube from his backpack and handed it over. Looking at his profile, he blurted out, "Let's get married, follow me every day for delicious food."

Lin Chi spit out a sip of water on the ground.

Master Lu turned his head in embarrassment.

The matter is over.

After that day, Lu Ciyu spent his time in the courtyard studying his ways of making money. He found out before that the modern condiments are very different from the contemporary ones, and the things made are completely two flavors. I didn't take it seriously before, but now I'm thinking of using it.

Lu Ciyu entered the house and closed the doors and windows, took a bottle of Shanxi old mature vinegar and a few porcelain bowls from the space, and poured it together with the vinegar bought in the town a few days ago. Picked up the chopsticks and tasted it, the mouth was sour, but after the sourness passed, there was a faint sweetness.

He couldn't tell, but his gut told him it could taste better than this.

Lu Ciyu changed the bowl, wrote down the ratio of two vinegars, rinsed his mouth and prepared to try again.

He just picked up the vinegar bottle, when a scream came from outside the door. Before every "experiment", Lu Ciyu would release the power and adjust the sensitivity of his five senses to the highest for fear of someone peeking. into his brain.

Lu Ciyu's hand shook, and the glass bottle fell to the ground and shattered, almost deafening her ears.

The woman's cry was already shrill, not to mention that although the voice was very high-pitched, Lu Ciyu could still hear her master.

Lu Ciyu sighed, waved the things into the space, ignored the glass ballast on the ground, pushed open the door and walked out.

Turning a corner, he saw Lin Chi being pulled out of the Lin's small courtyard by a strange man.

There is another person behind the man. Looking at the airy, pale complexion with dark circles under his eyes, walking unsteadily and swaying, at first glance, he was hollowed out by the color of wine.

Aunt Lin Chi pointed at him and scolded: "I'm eighteen and no one wants it. It's good to be able to go out, and I still have the face to refuse it?" Because there are too many people in front of her, more words are rejected by her. She swallowed it, but obviously she didn't say it once or twice.

"Or do you think he will really marry you?" The little girl behind Er Auntian stepped forward and whispered in his ear, her tone full of unstoppable malice. Lin Chi's face turned pale in an instant.

Her voice was extremely low, and there was a lot of noise in the room. No one could hear her except Lu Ciyu, who had not yet exhausted her abilities.

In this dynasty, at the age of 18, before the marriage was decided, the court would have to arrange someone forcibly. Today, the family who chose Lin Chi came to pick him up.

In this dynasty, whether it is an official match or a widower, it is not a glorious thing to remarry. Usually, people are sent into the house. Aunt Lin Chi didn't have the heart to worry about his affairs, so she didn't care if she received the man's money, and she simply skipped the last few steps and set a date for the man to take the man away.

The family's reputation is not very good. The man has been in school since he was a child. He didn't learn much about the classics, and he got a lot of alcohol/addiction/gambling/addiction. I heard that his last wife was beaten to death after drinking.

The water splashed by the married daughter, even if she sue the government, no one will take care of the villagers' housework, not to mention the small peasants, who are very taboo towards the government and the government. That's it. At this moment, I am looking forward to marrying another person to go to the field to harvest wheat in autumn.

The strangers seemed to be from the man's family. Seeing Lin Chi's desperate struggle, he took out a bundle of ropes from the bag behind him. Obviously, he was prepared to tie the person back directly.

The airy man looked up and down carefully at Lin Chi, and the corners of his brows and eyes were full of wretchedness.

The domineering president Lu Ciyu didn't know what was going on. He took a step forward and shouted out: "Who said you can't get married, I'll marry." The

villagers next to him were not surprised by his speech, but covered them. Nose: "Where does such a sour taste come from?"