Chapter 32 Lin Rong

However, after half a month, Lu Ciyu entered the town to go through the formal renewal documents.

Holding two land deeds in their hands, Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi felt much more at ease. When he returned to the room, he wanted to put it in Lin Chi's custody as before, but Lin Chi refused again and again, but had no choice but to be put back into the space by him.

The small plan in his heart was ticked off again. Lu Ciyu was very satisfied, and he had a lot of motivation to do things. When he entered the yard, he happened to see Lin Chi and Lu Guixi nesting together with their heads leaning against each other, looking at something, and the two were very close.

"What are you looking at?" Lu Ciyu stepped forward and took Lin Chi in his arms without a trace.

"Uncle Wei went to see his son in the county a few days ago, and his cousin asked him to bring some things to Er Auniang. These are for you."

Lu Ciyu had some impression of this "Uncle Wei", and it seemed that he was at the same table with Lizheng at the time. One of the men in his thirties is in his thirties, and his youngest son is studying in the county with Lin Yang.

He turned a few times, a little surprised.

There are mostly books used in the county school and exam questions for scholars from previous years, which Lin Yang copied and bound into volumes by himself. Lu Ciyu has a lot of trivial matters these days, and she almost forgot about the examination of Xiucai. I didn't expect this child to be quite attentive.

The Lin family was not particularly wealthy, and they spent a lot of money for Lin Yang to study. Scholars like them have to calculate and use every piece of paper and ink, and they don't know how long it took to save a few large books that were so thick.

Lu Ciyu didn't want to take advantage of this child, and he was not short of the money, thinking that he would return it when the Chinese New Year came.

Aunt Lin may have been frightened by the warnings from Lu Ciyu and Lin Yang, and it was Lin Mei who sent things. She originally wanted to show off her power at Lin Chi Yaowu, but she never expected that it was Lu Guixi who opened the door... She was coldly swept by those eyes that seemed to condense ice without a trace of emotion, and she didn't wait to finish speaking. Then he ran away angrily.

Lin Chi smiled and told him about Lin Mei's fearful appearance, which made Lu Ciyu a little funny, but he didn't expect Lu Guixi to be very useful at such a time.

He returned to Gui's desk and was about to carry the books into the room when Lu Guixi asked, "Are you going to take the exam?"

Lu Ciyu nodded.

"The exam questions over the years are all stored in the local government treasury. It takes too much time to pass on such a small amount of people. Besides, the teachers' teaching is much more useful than self-study. Don't you think about going to the county to study?"

Lu Ciyu shook his head, holding The hand of Lin Chi, who was obviously nervous when he heard the words, said, "I know my weight. It's good to have the name of a student, but it's really not enough to go to the exam."

"It's really good to go to the county seat to study, but It's not convenient for me to take Lin Chi with me. It's better for me to face the book all day, and he's unfamiliar with his life and sits in the house all day?" It's

not that he didn't bring his wife or husband to study in the county, for the sake of The husband concentrates on his studies, and the other is convenient for cooking, washing and cleaning at home... But what is the difference between this and marrying a rough wife? Lu Ciyu also didn't want Lin Chi to become a house husband who only had housework in his mind.

Although seeing Lin Chi's mind revolving around him, his heart will be filled with indescribable satisfaction.

He was an introvert, and he couldn't be bored anymore.

His little daughter-in-law is timid and timid, so going around the county and town will make her happy, but if she wants to live permanently, she will be uneasy because of the unfamiliar environment. If Lu Ciyu really went, he was afraid that he would be busy with Wen Shu and the examinee master in the county school. What if he was too busy to ignore Lin Chi... If so, even if he really passed the exam, it would not be worth the loss.

"If I don't bring Lin Chi... I just think about him every day. I worry about what he eats and wears, whether he is too busy and tired, how can I still have the mind to read."

Lin Chi stared at him blankly, Lu Ci Yu looked back affectionately.

Lu Guixi's face was expressionless, he just felt that he was neither standing nor sitting, and it would be an eyesore to see such a big man with a pestle next to these two. He simply said, "If you have questions, you can tell me." Then he turned around and went back to his room.

Sure enough, his little wooden man is the best. Lu Guixi sighed.

Lu Gongzi swore his sovereignty, and took Lin Chi's hand back to the house.

The autumn harvest is almost over. Except for the few households with a lot of land or scarce labor, the rest of the village has almost finished harvesting the grain. Bundles of rice straws are piled on the edge of the field, and the sound of threshing can be heard one after another in the distance.

After discussing with Lin Chi, Lu Ciyu decided to start publishing the news of recruiting people to open up wasteland now, and start the construction directly after the autumn harvest.

His land is only ten acres, and he can reclaim it in a few days with ten people. However, because he is located at the foot of the mountain, Lu Ciyu thought about putting a thick and strong fence around it, and the man-hours would increase a lot for nothing.

And his house too. What Lu Ciyu hated most in his life was moving. It was really tiring to move a bunch of things around. He also thought about remodeling his house a little, and adding some modern items to improve his life without any traces.

He and Lin Chi changed the design of the house many times. Lu Ciyu estimated the amount of materials to be used, which was quite a lot. Building a house is not something that can be accomplished in a day, and it is imperative to order the bricks and stones in advance.

He passed the villagers he knew in his mind, and finally decided on a few people, and he didn't worry about the number in his heart.

Tongsheng's exam is about April of the following year, it is autumn now, and there is still half a year left. Lu Ciyu has a lot of things to do, and the review is really tight.

But he couldn't get away from all kinds of things. Although he could let Lin Chi do it, he was reluctant to let people out of sight.

Thinking about it carefully can not help but be a little embarrassed.

Lin Chi and Lu Guixi are both brothers, and it is really inconvenient to mix with a bunch of guys who built houses. At that time, everyone will be very tired and hot, and they have to avoid playing shirtless and rolling up their sleeves. Lu Guixi doesn't mind, but Lu Ciyu has to consider the thoughts of the villagers. Lu Guixi is still his sister-in-law in name.

He doesn't have anyone in the village who is familiar enough to trust him to help supervise the work...

Lu Ciyu held his chin, and turned the brush round and round on his fingertips. point.

He lowered his head, the tip of the pen was dipped in ink on the inkstone, and just as he raised his wrist to write, the door outside the courtyard was knocked again.

The room where Lu Guixi lived was the closest to the door, unlike Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi's bedrooms, which were separated by an entire yard, so Lu Guixi came out to open the door most of the time.

Lu Guixi and Li Zheng met Li Zheng, and unexpectedly found that the middle-aged man who was in good spirits when they met a few days ago had aged a lot in an instant. He was surprised and called Lu Ciyu's husband out.

Lizheng had a few clumps of white hair on his temples, but he was in good spirits and was rarely noticed by people.

Lu Ciyu was busy all day at home in the mountains and couldn't get out of the house. Lizheng had land to collect in his own home, and he was also busy dealing with the stumbling and trivial chores of borrowing farm tools and cattle in the village. He and Lin Chi went a few times, and the other couple were not at home. Lu Ciyu never went there again, thinking about waiting for the autumn harvest.

I haven't had much contact for nearly half a month. Today, I look at the other party's eyebrows and eyes are full of tiredness that can't be concealed. It should be a clear age, but there is a faint look of old age.

Lin Chi hurriedly brought a stool for someone to sit on, and Lu Ciyu poured another cup of sugar water and placed it in front of him: "What's wrong with you?"

Li Zheng lowered his head, as if he didn't know how to speak.

Lu Ciyu and Lin Chi looked at each other and didn't ask much, leaving him a time to organize language.

"Lu...Little Lu...". Li was slowly opening his mouth.

"Your land and house...is it time to find someone to reclaim the land?"

Lu Ciyu nodded: "Exactly, I was discussing with Lin Chi just now that I would trouble Uncle Lizheng again."

"No trouble, No trouble." Li Zheng waved his hands again and again.

He drank two sips of water and said in a deep voice, "I... my boy Rong is back."

"I thought that he would go to work at your place, so I don't need to give him money, just let him have a meal at noon."

"You If it is inconvenient and there is no need to provide meals, you can let him come back to eat." Li Zheng said in a hurry.

Lu Ciyu was taken aback, Lin Rong?

He heard Lin Chi say that Lin Rong is the only child of Li Zheng and Aunt Hui, and the old son of the two. He was practical and capable since he was a child, and he was simple and honest. As soon as Lu Ciyu heard it, he labelled him a standard rural man.

Lin Rong respects his parents and loves his children, and attaches great importance to filial piety and obedience, which can be said to be the greatest pride of the Lizheng family. But this man made a sensation in the village a few years ago.

He secretly had sex with a bereaved brother in another village, and he wanted to marry into the other's house to be his brother-in-law.

Li was angry at that moment - his son is such a good person, who in the village is not worthy of him? Why did you choose a widow? Still a kid!

Li Zheng beat and scolded him. Aunt Hui didn't know how many times she cried. Lin Rong was so intent on dying that she didn't look back and didn't listen to anything. Later, when she heard that the other side's village wanted to sink that brother into He, she simply Packed up my bags overnight and moved in by myself.

This is the only time in his life that he has disobeyed his parents.

There is absolutely no room for redemption in this case. Li Zheng has never mentioned this son on his own initiative since then. Lin Rong later brought someone back and was turned away by him. Come back a few years ago.

This matter has always been unspeakable for the Lizheng family. Why did he suddenly mention it today?

Li Zheng sighed: "Rong boy's husband...had a child in winter."

"He suddenly came home a few days ago and said that his husband had an accident and shocked the child, and now he has...difficult to give birth. already."