Chapter 11 Change

Lin Chi followed Lao Lang to many shops. The old man has practiced medicine for most of his life, and he would come into town every once in a while to sell medicines on the mountain. After years and months, he had already become familiar with the shopkeeper in the shop and could no longer be familiar with it. The price of items has its own set of criteria, so it is very fast. It's done.

After the two of them finished, they waited in the tea shop that had been agreed in advance. Unexpectedly, the left and right were not seen, and Lin Chi's original surprise and excitement brought about by entering the city gradually cooled down, and there was a hint of worry in his eyes.

Shouldn't something happen.

Is it possible that the naturalization officer is unwilling to help with things?

The more he thought about it, the more afraid he became. In the eyes of these villagers, anyone who is associated with the word "official" is either arrogant or looking at people from the corner of their eyes, saying a sentence with a hanging voice and a high pitch of seven octaves, each one is more awkward than the other. Young Master Lu looked diligent and down-to-earth, how could he be able to beat them.

The more Lin Chi thought about it, the more he felt like sitting on pins and needles. He simply got up and grabbed the old man's sleeve: "Grandpa Lin, do you know where the lord of the official is?" The

old man has been watching him since he was uneasy, and he couldn't help laughing when he asked, "I know, But I can't take you there."

"Boy Lu is smart, don't worry." These

words didn't help Lin Chi at all, and the whole person was still restless. The door tugged at the neck and looked out.

It's nice to be young. The old man was dizzy, he simply lowered his head and took a sip of tea, sighing inexplicably.

Lu Ciyu urged Li Zheng to rush all the way, and saw Lin Chi looking at the door from a distance. Maybe it was because they had a good understanding of each other, Lin Chi just turned his head, and the two of them looked at each other and looked at each other.

Lin Chi was startled, and his first reaction was to turn around and run into the house.

Lu Ciyu was stunned for a moment, then chuckled lightly. He was no longer in a hurry, and slowly followed Li Zheng into the tea shop.

"Finished?"

"Hmm." Lu Ciyu nodded. He patted his chest: "Everything went well." The old man

didn't ask any more questions. Lu Ciyu glanced at Lin Chi, who had not raised his head since he saw him: "Would you like to accompany me around?"

Lin Chi Still bowed his head and said nothing.

Lu Ciyu was not annoyed, and silently filled the pot with a cup of tea and pushed it to the front. Li Zheng glared at him and coughed twice: "When you're done, go back quickly. Brother Chi has also walked all morning, so he should be tired. After a while, we'll go to the bullock cart."

Lin Chi raised his head sharply: "I'm not tired!"

Lu Ciyu looked at him: "Then go for a walk..."

Lin Chi nodded: "Go for a walk!" He answered eagerly, for fear that he was saying something to leave.

Yo, they all learned to talk. Lu Ciyu smiled and exchanged a cooperative look with Li Zheng without a trace - planning to pass √.

Seeing that noon was approaching, several people ate in the tea shop. It is not a serious tea shop. It occupies an elegant name for tea tasting, but the customers are almost all ordinary people from the village, so they also provide some snacks and meals.

The sun was just right when he and Lin Chi came out of the bunk, and the whole town was baked warmly, and it wasn't too hot to irritate people.

There is a long street paved with bluestones, and there are weeds stubbornly showing their heads in the interlaced gaps of the stones, and a few slightly yellowed dead leaves are lying on the stone surface for people to run over; The long taupe-brown wall encloses a few people who enter the house; the scent of unknown flowers wafts in the air, and people in ordinary clothes pass by one after another.

Lu Ciyu sighed with emotion about his own destiny. From the end of the world to the ancient times, he took every step carefully in every environment, for fear that there would be no one who would take a wrong step and collect the corpse. After being busy for so long, I finally stabilized, and there is only a little bit left to integrate into this society.

Lin Chi's thoughts were not as complicated as he was, and his eyes were full of excitement. After my father left, my father's body and spirit were not very good, let alone the village, he didn't even want to take a step out of the door of his own house. Later, he was the only one left in the family. It was because the Lin family was unwilling to sell the grain harvested from the autumn harvest to the merchants in the village. They could earn a few cents more when they sold it in the town. They lacked transportation. The food staff asked him to help.

What's more, together with Lu Ciyu.

Lin Chi's face blushed a lot, and he didn't know if it was because the weather was too hot or because of the people around him.

Lu Ciyu took him to the bookstore first.

Lin Chi had only heard of a place like the bookstore in other people's small talk. In his impression, it was a place that only young masters who could read and write could enter. Isn't it all said in the story, the calligraphy and painting on the wall, the pen and ink are fragrant, how could he, who was born and raised only by his own name, set foot there.

But Mr. Lu went in...

Lu Ciyu walked in front of him, but his mind was always divided on Lin Chi. When he entered the room, he found that no one was following him. All eyes.

Lu Ciyu sighed secretly, this child looks strong on the outside, but in fact, he is full of inferiority complex.

How can this be done if you show timidity in advance?

But after all, he grew up in that kind of environment, and it is understandable to develop such a temperament, it is not easy to grow crooked.

In Lu Ciyu's mind, two villains pinched each other.

One side said that this child is down-to-earth and willing to work but has low self-esteem and cowardice. What should he do if something major happens? To change to change. The other party retorted: He has been living like this for more than ten years, and has developed his own way of life and doing things. Everyone has their own way of living, and Lu Ciyu is not qualified to force him to change his attitude.

What's more, Lu Ciyu thought it was bad, but Lin Chi didn't necessarily think so.

The louder and louder the villain in his head became, Lu Ciyu was overwhelmed, took a deep breath to dispel all thoughts, and decided to return the option to Lin Chi.

He took a few steps back to the door of the bookstore, and said to Lin Chi, who was still struggling, "Would you like to come in with me to have a look?"

Lin Chi was silent for a moment, then shook his head.

Lu Ciyu's throat moved slightly, but he still swallowed the words he wanted to comfort: "Then... can you wait for me here? It won't be long."

Lin Chi lowered his head and nodded. From this angle, Lu Ciyu can only see a small swirl of hair on top of his head.

He stretched out that hand, and it was the opponent's choice whether to hold it or not. Lu Ciyu, an outsider, couldn't make a stunt.

He turned around and was about to leave when a small voice came from behind.

"Will Young Master Lu come to this kind of place often in the future?"

Lu Ciyu nodded.

"Then I... I want to go in with you."

Lin Chi's idea was very simple, he wanted to follow Lu Ciyu's side, and didn't want to leave for a minute.

The corners of Lu Ciyu's lips curled up in a shallow arc, slowing down and waiting for him to catch up. This child is indeed inferior and cowardly, but he has the courage to change, which is enough.